FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19)   RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:27 pm

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori (4 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Dragon Lee (0 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) DragonLee_20190423_belt_5-352x528

All-Asia Champion: Hirooki Goto (0 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Hirooki-goto-cb316337-ebc3-4b83-96c8-1bedfe6bd30-resize-750

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony (6 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai (7 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) S-l225

Heavyweight Champion: KENTA (4 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) B9d701431a32c58d597601d3d3cadf8b1aec1afe_hq

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION MATCH

David Finlay (3-4)   vs   Toa Henare (1-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Finlay_profile-392x523...VS...RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) HENARE_20190120_2-352x528

Finlay tries to use guile to get by the very green but very powerful Henare. Finlay gets him in the corner and is stomping away at him. He looks to suplex him out but Toa blocks it and in turn gives David a Gourdbuster. He then nails the Blackout (Jumping Superman Punch). Henare then ends it with a Toa Bomb (Falling side slam).

Winner: Toa Henare (2-2)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. This week we opened with Toa Henare with a big win against a very good young wrestler in David Finlay.

Toru: Hai. I have been impressed with the New Zealand native thus far in RSW. I see big things in this man's future.

Kelly: Speaking of big things... we are very happy to announce that RSW will be part of the War of the Worlds this year. Details will be given later but Let's talk about our Main Event tonight. We have Hirooki Goto who won the All-Asia Championship at The Bash defends that new belt against Noam Dar.

Toru: Huge opportunity for Dar tonight..

Kelly: Agreed. We will also talk about Outrage 2019. On those shows We will have our RSW Grand Prix Tag Team Tournament. 18 teams will be entered with a shot at the RSW Tag Champs on the line. As well as the very nice prize money, 100 Thousand Dollars.

Toru: Nice indeed. And we should point out the Tag Champions will be entered as the #1 seed.

Kelly: Correct again Professor. We will go over the full seeding later but we know the #2 seed is The Authors of Pain who won a huge Fatal 4 Way Match at the Bash. Let's see how they did that then hear from their manager, Drake Maverick.

(We see footage of the Fatal Four Way won by Authors of Pain.)

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Drake-Maverick-900x480

Maverick: At the Bash you saw the pure destructive force that is my Authors of Pain. Now at the Grand Prix Tag Team Tournament my men will again decimate the field. Bring back that trophy and that check and after the RSW Tag Team Titles. Count on it!

Kelly: After the way they looked on the Bash I have to think Drake Maverick may be right. A man not involved in the Grand Prix but does have a big Match at OUTRAGE is our new Junior Champion, Dragon Lee.

Toru: Hai! What a match he had with Kamaitachi. But now he must defend that title against The Bullet Club's Chase Owens.

Kelly: A tall task indeed. Let's see how Lee captured the Championship then hear from him.

(Clips of Dragon Lee's victory over Kamaitachi are shown.)

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Dragon_en-213x320

Dragon Lee: Finally! I get my shot and do what I said I would. Become the new Junior Heavyweight Champion. But I know now that I have it, It's going to be very hard to keep it. Everyone will be gunning for me. And up first is Chase Owens. I haven't had much dealings with Bullet Club here in RSW but I know what their about and  trust me I'm ready for you. So Owens, you can "Chase" me all you want but this title is staying right where it is!

Kelly: During the Bash Io Shirai again failed to become the World Women's Champion but she is still the Women's Champ here and during Outrage she will defend that title against Momo Watanabe who got the pinfall in the 10 Woman Tag Match. Let's see how that happened then Momo is up in our Spotlight Match.

Toru: If Io looks past  this woman she could find herself no longer Champion.

(We see clips of Momo Watanabe's victory.)

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Momo Watanabe (2-2)    vs   Chihiro Hashimoto (1-1)

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) C1XyqOvUkAAgm3S....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Tokyo-japan-9th-nov-2016-chihiro-hashimoto-pro-wrestling-chihiro-hashimoto-HF8BCA

Chihiro is in control early with some power offense but Momo starts to rally. She catches her with a Diving Somato and then ends it with Peach Sunrise.

Winner: Momo Watanabe (3-2)

(After the match Mao interviews Momo Watanabe.)

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) D_0rgDfUwAA0NkE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Mao: Momo You have only been here a short time but you have been on a roll and now have a golden opportunity.

Momo: Yes I do. I watched Io's match with the World Champion very closely and I think I picked up on some things. Things that will help me defeat her & become the new RSW Women's Champion.

Mao: Would you care to divulge what you've learned?

Momo: Are you serious? Of course not! You will learn like everyone else. When they see me raise that belt at OUTRAGE

Mao: Well I had to ask. But that's a lot of tough talk. Let's see if you can back it up. Good Luck.

Momo: I'll back it up all right. Io Shirai... I respect what you've done so far but it's time for a new Champion. And you're looking at her.

Kelly: I mentioned earlier about War of the Worlds. It will be 5 Promotions from all over going at one another in a series of Matches. XWA, Progress, CWX & RSW. Will vie in a points based system for bragging rights. The cards will be announced later this month so look for it. Speaking of looking forward to something. Jinder Mahal was very much looking forward to his match with Tanahashi at the Bash but things did not go as planned. He looks to get back on the winning track when he faces Yoshi-Hashi one on one. We have comments from Aliyah now.

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) 270939914012211

Aliyah: Hiroshi Tanahashi, don't think you're done with the Punjabi Lion just yet. The bosses around here are trying to shield you from him by putting you in the Grand Prix but rest assured you are prey and Jinder is a hungry predator and soon he will pounce and feast on the carcass that is your career here in RSW.

Kelly: Such a pleasant young lady...

Toru: She is cruel & sadistic... I like her very much.

Kelly: Someone else I know you like are the Blonde Bombers. They are also in the Grand Prix. Let's hear from them before heading to our Main Event.

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) 220px-Togi_Makabe_2017RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) 220px-Tomoaki_Honma_2017

Honma: Partner... came so close last time. But this time we will prevail.

Makabe: Everyone is talking about EVIL & Sanada, Authors of Pain, GoShinGo but they forget about the best team in RSW, us. But that is Okay because we are about to remind everyone and capture the Grand Prix Title for 2019!

Honma: And celebrate with some Sake!

Makabe: Not too much this time. You're wife got mad at us last time. She doesn't like me very much.

Honma: Eh... She doesn't like me very much either but the fans of RSW will LOVE us when we bring home the Winner's trophy!

MAIN EVENT: Hirooki Goto (6-2)    VS    Noam Dar w/Alicia Fox (3-6) - All-Asia Championship

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Bdd6b310357cc6a41910e59794d422e0e47cb2f0_hq.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) E40501d7e43cdfc72c33cf54f8ef206e

Goto stands in the ring, stoic as always while Dar is doing his antics. Complaining to the referee, arguing with ringside fans, etc. Alicia takes the belt from the ref and holds it up like its already theirs. Goto snatches it away from her and gets in Hirooki's face. Then from behind Dar clips the knee of Goto. He begins attacking the knee immediately.Locking in a Half Crab. Goto gets to the ropes. Noam goes for it again but Goto wards him off and drops him with a Lariat. Big elbows from the champ in the corner. He goes for the Shouten Kai but his leg gives and Dar goes right after it. He locks in the Champagne Super Kneebar. Goto is in pain. Red Shoes is asking if he wants quit but he somehow gets the rope break. Dar tries to apply it again but Goto kicks him off and is able to hit a German Suplex.  He covers for two.

They battle a while more then Dar misses a diving kneedrop from the 2nd rope. Fallaway Slam into the buckle by Goto. He grabs him and executes GTR/Goto Revolution (Spinning Headlock Lariat into a Backbreaker). He covers and retains his title.

Winner: Hirooki Goto (7-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (8/11/19) Zsx6lpp457901

Kelly: Goto with a successful defense. Alicia's interference almost led to a short title run but the Champion perservered.

Toru: Hai. Dar had his bag of tricks but none of them could unseat Goto-san

Kelly: That's the show folks. Remember stay tuned for more news on the War of the Worlds and be sure to check out OUTRAGE, featuring the Grand Prix Tag Team Tournament.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to OUTRAGE Night 1
Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, Japan

1. Sadist Colony vs Suzuki-gun (Tozawa & Nosawa)
2. Authors of Pain vs Yuji Nagata & Yoshi Tatsu
3. Blonde Bombers vs Noam Dar & David Finlay
4. Roppongi 3K vs Bullet Club (Bone Soldier & Cody Hall)
5. GoShinGo vs KENTA & Hiroshi Tanahashi
6. Tenkoji vs CHAOS (Tomko & Bernard)
7. Speed Muscle vs Bullet Kingdom (Bennett & Takahashi)
8. The Eliminators vs Suzuki-gun (Suzuki & Michinoku)
Main Event: Io Shirai vs Momo Watanabe - RSW Womens Championship

Plus more matches to be announced

Road to OUTRAGE Night 2
Nippon Budokan, Tokyo, Japan

1. Quarter-Finals of Grand Prix Tournament
2. Daisuke Sekimoto vs Takashi Iizuka
3. AZM & HZK  vs  Onna-Musha
4. Kaz Hayashi vs Dean Malenko
5. Ayako Hamada & Konami vs Kanagawa Krush
6. Taji Ishimori vs Flip Gordon - Young Lion Championship
Main Event: Dragon Lee vs Chase Owens - RSW Junior Heavyweight Championship

OUTRAGE