FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19)   RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:09 am

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori (2 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi (2 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony (5 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai (5 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) S-l225

Heavyweight Champion: KENTA (2 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) B9d701431a32c58d597601d3d3cadf8b1aec1afe_hq

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) %20headshot

(Before the show opens we get a quick highlight video showing clips of Hakushi and then a graphic saying he debuts in RSW at HONOR.)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) MktktvR

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION MATCH

Flip Gordon (2-3)   vs   Hoho Lun (1-5)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) 7bdbea1fc82fd8deabe46a2fe3e06ea1...VS...RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Ck1dPgeUYAIKf4_

Flip returns to RSW and quickly goes after the struggling Hoho Lun. Lun does catch Gordon with an inverted Hurracanrana. But when he went for a plancha he crashed and burned. Gordon took control and won it with a 450 Splash he calls Boston Strong.

Winner: Flip Gordon (3-3)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this week's Young Lions Match we saw a returning Flip Gordon hand Hoho Lun yet another loss.

Toru: Hai. It is nice to see Gordon-san here again but Mr. Lun has fallen on hard times here.

Kelly: Now he would be in jeopardy of being sent out of the division with Gordon returning but instead we have been told Chase Owens of Bullet Club has graduated from the Young Lion division. And he will be in tonight's Main Event against Kaz Hayashi.

Toru: Hayashi failed in his attempt at winning the Junior Title.

Kelly: That he did, that happened at SUNRISE. Kamaitachi was able to hold that title. Now at Honor he must defend it again, this time it will be against Noam Dar. Let's see how Kamaitachi retained his title then hear from Dar on his challenge.

(We see video of the closing moments of Kamaitachi's victory over Kaz Hayashi.)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Noam_dar_render_2019___2_by_kingluuk_dcwteed-pre

Dar: It's about time someone around here recognized my god gifted ability. Now at HONOR it will be my Honor to take the RSW Junior Heavyweight Championship. And yes... I said "Take", because that's what I'm doing from now on. I'm "Taking" whatever I want, whenever I want it. You can do all that psycho act you want. The only thing you should be ticking down to is the end of your time as champ!

Kelly: Noam Dar is never short of confidence Professor.

Toru: Hai! Even after a loss he seems to be even more boastful.

Kelly: Well the team who handed him his last loss Roppongi 3K should be riding a wave of confidence and they will need that when they face Bullet Club members Cody Hall & Chase Owens at ROAD TO HONOR. Let's see how Bullet Club won their 6 Man Match at SUNRISE then hear from the new Manager of Bullet Club, Jado.

(Clips of Bullet Club's victory over Yuji Nagata & Blonde Bashers is shown.)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) 0000s_0006_-29-352x528

Jado: Bullet Club Japan has already begun to dominate RSW. Chase Owens being elevated from Young Lion division is just the start. Next he and Cody Hall will win tag team gold. But first we must dispense with two brats that think they are more than they are because of a couple of lucky victories. Well that luck is about to run out. When you enter the ring with Bullet Club you will be left full of holes.

Kelly: Bullet Club has already been a force here and now they have the devious mind of Jado with them.

Toru: I know Jado very well, he is a man with no respect or honor.

Kelly: Well at HONOR we will see some ladies who don't show a lot of respect for their opponents, the Cutie Pie Club. In our spotlight match Candy Cartwright gets some warm up before her match with Kagetsu. The rest of CPC will be in action at ROAD TO HONOR.

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Candy Cartwright (3-2)    VS   Cherry (0-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Tumblr_ojsum2Zu161sogsklo1_400....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Cherry2

Khloe Hurtz & Raquel join Candy to the ring. Azumi who as with many of the young rookie girls work as attendants goes to get Candy's ring jacket but is verbally assaulted by the trio then Khloe piefaces her to the mat as they all laugh. Cherry is very popular here with the RSW crowd but she is outmatched tonight and falls to a Candyland Kick. Candy gets the win.

Winner: Candy Cartwright (4-2)

(After the match Mao interviews CPC)

Mao: You have a very high profile match at HONOR with the leader of Onna-Musha Kagetsu. This match could get you back in the title picture.

Cartwright: I've never been OUT of the title picture! I'm Candy Cartwright and we are the Cutie Pie Club. Never for once think that we aren't hottest, sexiest & BADDEST Bitches in Japan. My girls will show that too at ROAD TO HONOR.

Mao: Speaking of that match. You guys face a tough team of Ayako Hamada, Azumi & Hiroyo Matsumoto.

Cartwright: You call that tough? An old lady & a child? Speaking of which where is that imp with my ring jacket?!

(Azumi comes over with the jacket. You can see she is done with the CPC's bullying. Instead of handing her the jacket she just flips it to her.)

Cartwright: Hey you little shit! This jacket costs more than you make in 6 months! You're lucky I don't slap you!

(Azumi has had enough, she gets in Candy's face but Raquel grabs her by the hatr and throws her down to the floor. They again laugh and leave.)

Mao: I guess this interview is done. Fine with me, Those girls are the worst!

(As CPC are walking to the back Khloe is dropkicked in the back by Azumi she crashes into Raquel knocking them both down! Then she pounces on Candy, raining punches down on her. Candy is shocked and getting pummeled. Khloe and Raquel go after Azumi but she runs away as the crowd cheers. CPC are furious.)

Kelly: Azumi couldn't take anymore of the bullying. Good for her.

Toru: Hai! The only way to stop them is to fight them. That is how a warrior is born.

Kelly: Speaking of a warrior. The Main Event of HONOR will be two of them, as KENTA will defend the RSW Heavyweight Championship against the Samurai, Hirooki Goto. Let's see the end of KENTA's successful title defense and Goto's challenge. Then we will hear from the Champ.

(Scenes are shown from KENTA's win over Kota Ibushi and Goto's post match challenge.)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) 421787551e48e589d10c9c678c94c813

KENTA: Ever since day one here. All everyone talked about was Hirooki Goto. The great Warrior, Samurai Spirit. The heart of RSW. But I have been the man here. I have beaten everyone. The one man I had not faced was Hirooki Goto. At HONOR it will be my honor to do so. And an even bigger one to prove that this belt around my waist proves that it is I that am the heart of RSW!

Kelly: Toru, a lot of stories came out of SUNRISE but the one everyone is buzzing about was HZK getting a countout victory over RSW Womens Champion, Io Shirai. Now the title doesn't change on a countout but it still goes in the record book as Io's first loss in RSW competition.

Toru: Hai! It was a great match but Io suffered an ankle injury and could noy get back to the ring. So the question is. When will they face each other again?

Kelly: Well my friend, I have the answer and it comes with some even bigger news. Wrestlemania 11 will be hosted from 3 different cities this year and it opens right here in Japan at the legendary Tokyo Dome. And RSW's match for that show will be, Io Shirai vs HZK for the RSW Womens Championship. And Professor, my friend you and I will call the action.

Toru: This is tremendous news. I am not worthy of such an honor.

Kelly: I disagree, I can think of no one else more honorable and deserving. Now let's see how that injury was sustained and hear from the Women's Champion. Then we will go to our Main Event.

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Io-Shirai

Io Shirai: At SUNRISE I faced my best friend to defend my title. It was a glorious match that ended prematurely because I sprained my ankle outside the ring and could not get back in time. I take nothing away from HZK. She fought valiantly and won the match fairly. But don't think I took a countout loss due to being hurt. This is wrestling, we play hurt. That loss was my first blemish is RSW and that record meant a lot to me. Now... at Wrestlemania I get a chance at retribution. Here in Japan. On the greatest stage in this business. If I could have ever dreamed to be wrestling on this show I would have wanted it to be against you, HZK. But now that it's going to be a reality it has become something different. I will not just be happy to be a match on the show. I want it to be the best match and I want to have my hand raised when its over. I know this is your dream as well. But only one of us can achieve it... And it will be Io Shirai.

MAIN EVENT: Chase Owens w/Jado (2-3)     VS     Kaz Hayashi (2-3)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR7bEAmzLHM8IQihPcjCx-r3dwL5KE7pjzUGVGNA4Oifw-RnRVhg.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) 12

Yujiro Takahashi, the leader of BC Japan is ringside. Kaz has been wrestling quite well as of late and gives the young Owens a bit of a lesson early on. The match spills to the outside where Yujiro grabs Kaz and sends him into the guard railing. This turns the tide and Chase is on the offensive for a while. Chase looks for his finisher CO2 but Kaz hits a jumping knee strike. Chase is down as Kaz scales the ropes but dives down on top of Jado & Takahashi instead!

Now with them down Kaz returns to the ring and hits a Dragon Suplex on Chase he covers for two. Kaz now looks for the Power Plant (Wrist-clutch Over-the-shoulder back-to-belly Piledriver). But Jado has jumped on the apron complaining about the attack from Hayashi. While the ref deals with him Takahashi blasts Kaz from behind and gives him a DDT. He rolls out as Chase rolls to the apron and delivers the CO2. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Chase Owens (3-3)

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19) Owensslingshotknee

(After the match Yujiro gets in the ring and starts stomping on the still down Hayashi. Then from out the back runs Blue Justice, Yuji Nagata. He clears the ring then gets a microphone. He challenges Takahashi to one final match at HONOR. If he wins Pieter is freed and can leave Yujiro once and for all. Jado grabs the mic and agrees for him. Yujiro though did not look like that was what he wanted. )

Kelly: Bullet Club continue to cause havoc and Yuji Nagata has had enough.

Toru: Hai. He will now go into the HONOR show fighting for the honor of young Pieter.

Kelly: This hour has flown by. But make sure you get to the Yokohama Arena for HONOR.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to HONOR
Hokkai Kitayell. Sapporo, Japan

1. Hakushi's Debut vs Kenichiro Arai
2. Daisuke Sekimoto vs Toa Henare
3. Cutie Pie Club vs Ayako Hamada, Azumi & Hiroyo Matsumoto
4. The Authors of Pain vs Speed Muscle
5. Taiji Ishimori vs Yoshi-Hashi - RSW Young Lions Championship
6. Bullet Club vs Roppongi 3K
7. Sadist Colony (EVIL, Sanada & BUSHI) vs Suzuki-gun (El Desperado, Takashi Iizuka & Taka Michinoku)
Main Event: Kota Ibushi vs YAMATO

Plus more matches to be announced.

HONOR 2019
Yokohama Arena, Yokohama, Japan

1. David Finlay, Hajime Ohara & The Eliminators vs Dragon Lee, BxB HULK & The Blonde Bashers
2.  Kanagawa Krush vs Dash Chisako & Nagisa Nozaki
3. Akira Tozawa vs CIMA
4. Minoru Suzuki vs Hakushi
5. Candy Cartwright vs Kagetsu
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Naomichi Marufuji vs GoShinGo
7. Yuji Nagata vs Yujiro Takahashi
8. Kamaitachi vs Noam Dar- RSW Junior Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: KENTA vs Hirooki Goto - RSW Heavyweight Championship[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

RSW on Gaora TV (2/27/19)
Page 1 of 1