FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19)   RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:52 am

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori (3 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi (3 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony (5 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai (6 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) S-l225

Heavyweight Champion: KENTA (3 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) B9d701431a32c58d597601d3d3cadf8b1aec1afe_hq

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION MATCH

Cody Hall (3-5)   vs   Hajime Ohara (2-6)

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) B6b48f3238codyhall...VS...RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) 39f53bab88ohara

Hall is accompanied by the mysterious masked man that helped Bullet Club at Road to HONOR. Cody is beating down Ohara most of the way. Then Hajime mounts a comeback. He catches Hall with a Missile dropkick. Then nails a Tornado reverse DDT. Hall rolls to the floor. Ohara goes for a dive but the masked man pulls Hall out the way causing Ohara to crash into the barrier. Cody hits a big kick to the face, then rolls him in and delivers the Razor's Edge for the win.

Winner: Cody Hall (4-5)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Match we see Cody get back in the win column with some help from this man with some sort of skull mask.

Toru: Hai. I do not know who he is but it is apparent he is part of Bullet Club. Ohara looked like he had victory within his grasp but it was not to be.

Kelly: You mention not to be and that was the case at Wrestlemania for one HZK who put on a star making performance but came up short in her quest to become the Women's Champion. Well in our Main Event tonight we have 2 other women competing with eyes on on Io Shirai and that title. Ayaka Hamada faces RSW newcomer Meiko Satomura.

Toru: Satomura had a very nice run in Mexico for CWX. I look forward to seeing her here in her native country.

Kelly: Our next big show coming next month is VENGEANCE and in the Main Event we will have a 4 WAy Ladder match with the winner to become the #1 contender to the RSW Junior Title. Lets take a look at the 4 men that will vie for that position.

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Kazhayashi
KAZ HAYASHI

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) 1
DRAGON LEE

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Bushi_20190129_1-392x523-392x523
BUSHI

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSby7LldgJ3Qw7YU2Vq0neeWS3kRLDTV8PypkzCTNE81qAiXYmjhA
AKIRA TOZAWA

Kelly: THat is going to be some spectacle for sure. Also as kind of a co-Main Event, we will see Kota Ibushi, who scored a big win over YAMATO at Road to HONOR. Now he has a new challenge at VENGEANCE. As he goes up against Minoru Suzuki. Let's see how he got that victory then hear from him about his upcoming contest.

(We see video of the closing moments of Ibushi's victory over YAMATO.)

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) 00

Ibushi: I came here to RSW to be the best. To do that you must defeat the best. And you can not make that claim until you conquer Minoru. A man that many declare as the most dangerous man in this sport. But I fear nothing and no one. He is a very tough man but he's still a man and can be beaten. So... at VENGEANCE, I will do just that as I continue my quest to become the RSW Champion.

Kelly: I absolutely believe Kota when he says that. But Tanaka-san, is he underestimating Suzuki?

Toru: I do not know. His words were what you woould want him to say but Minoru may be a man but he's unlike any other man.

Kelly: Well when we talk about a man's man, I think of one Yuji Nagata. A man that tried everything to help Pieter get from out the control of the Tokyo Pimp, Yujiro Takahashi. But at HONOR it was Pieter who turned on Yuji and sided with Takahashi and Bullet Club. At Vengeance Bullet Club will team up to face a very angry Nagata and his partner Yoshi Tatsu. Let's see what transpired and then we will hear from Pieter and Yujiro.

(Clips of Takahashi's victory with the aid of a low blow from Pieter are shown.)

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) 3f386693aaca022dcd5c3fd71055cfce

Takahashi: Hahaha! Nagata.. you fool! Did you really think you were going to take my #1 girl from me? You are pathetic. Tell them Pieter.

Pieter: You wanted to SAVE ME? From what? Look at what I have. Fancy clothes. A nice place to live and my Daddy who protects me from lecherous men like you. He has given me the glamourous life. Why would I want to leave? We are Bullet Club. AKA Pimp Club and I'm the Bullet Bunny. Nagata just give up. Go serve your Blue Justice elsewhere.

Kelly: Bullet Bunny? Honestly I can't believe what I just heard. Is she delusional?

Toru: Its very evident that Takahashi has a hold on her. But now I think Nagata no longer wants to save her. He wants to punish them all.

Kelly: You mention punish and that might be the best word to describe what may happen at VENGEANCE when Hiroshi Tanahashi faces the man who attacked him at HONOR, one Jinder Mahal. We are about to see the in ring RSW debut of Mahal right now in our spotlight match of the night.

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Jinder Mahal w/Aaliyah    VS   Kenichiro Arai (0-4)

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) ZRSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Aliyah_2018_new_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dcle53s-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1NyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGNsZTUzcy1lOTA4MjU2Zi1iYTVmLTQwMDktYWMyNi1lODVjNjQ3MWM1N2EucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) 220px-Kenichiro_Arai

Jinder is ferocious in his dismantling of Arai. Hitting a bunch of high Impact moves. He hits an arm trap Neckbreaker then ends it with Khallas (Cobra clutch slam).

Winner: Jinder Mahal (1-0)

(After the match Mao interviews Mahal & Aliyah)

Mao: I know you wont let me speak to JInder so I will ask you Aliyah. Why did he attack Tanahashi at HONOR?

Aliyah: Because he wanted to. He doesn't need a reason to destroy someone he does what he wants whenever he wants. He may decide to attack you. I can't stop him. In fact no one can.

Mao: Well at VENGEANCE he will be in the ring with Hiroshi Tanahashi. A man who has stopped many before.

Aliyah: What....ever! We don't sweat Tanahashi. He's just another victim to us. No different than the trash they're scraping off the canvas now. Get it straight, Japan. Jinder Mahal, the Punjabi Lion is here and you're all his prey.

Mao: Strong words, looking forward to seeing if can back it up at VENGEANCE. Thank you for your time.

Kelly: Jeez,  her voice is annoying. But what she said about Jinder may be true. This man seems like a steam engine plowing towards us.

Toru: Hai! But let's see what happens as he faces tougher competition. No disrespect to Kenichiro Arai but he is no Tanahashi-san..

Kelly: Speaking of tougher competition we have watched CIMA begin to go through the members of Suzuki-gun in order to get another chance to face Minoru once more. Well at VENGEANCE next on his list is Takashi Iizuka. Let's take a look at his recent bout with Tozawa and then hear from him about this mission.

(Scenes are shown from CIMA's win over Akira Tozawa at HONOR.)

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) CIMA

CIMA: I told you I was not done with Suzuki-gun yet. Yoou just saw what I did to Tozawa and up next is the Madman of Japan, Iizuka. Well Takashi you may be crazy but I'm angry and focused. And I wont stop until I've beaten all of you and then they will have to give me another chance at Suzuki himself. So be ready because VENGEANCE will be mine!

Kelly: Toru, one of the big upsets we've seen here in RSW was when Speed Muscle defeated the Authors of Pain.

Toru: Hai! I was extremely happy and surprised to see such an outcome.

Kelly: Well at VENGEANCE there will be a rematch and I'm sure AoP have to be chomping at the bit to get their hands on Yoshino & Doi again.Lets hear from them before we head to our Main Event.

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Tumblr_pevdryE3LY1w349a0o1_400

Maverick: Look at what's standing before you. Three of the most imposing forces you have ever witnessed. Anyone with half a brain knows Speed Muscle got lucky. We eat Chicken wings bigger than those guys. So we are going to show everyone the true meaning of VENGEANCE when we completely cripple those two toothpicks. Mark my words.

MAIN EVENT: Ayako Hamada (3-3)     VS     Meiko Satomura

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Hamadatna.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) Latest?cb=20180825064916

Hamada starts out strong with Meiko making some mistakes early on. Professor Tanaka surmises it may be nerves in this being her RSW debut in such a big match. Hamada hits a dive out on the floor then sends Satomura back in. She goes up and hits a Flying Legdrop. She covers for 2. She goes up again looking for possibly a Moonsault but Meiko is up and gets her on her shoulders and gives her a Death Valley Driver. Then Meiko hits a Cartwheel Double kneedrop to the back of Hamada she covers for a near fall.

Match wages on. Both women scoring near falls back and forth. Hamada goes for a German but Meiko counters into a Stunner. Hamada is dazed on her knees and Satomura hits the Scorpio Kick. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Meiko Satomura (1-0)

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19) YTycU2k

Kelly: What a victory for Satomura!

Toru: Hai. This woman was very impressive as the match went on. Hamada is one of the best we have ever seen. Defeating her is no small feat..

Kelly: I agree my friend but that's all the time we have. Fans don't forget to check out VENGEANCE in May.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to VENGEANCE
Toyama Techno Hall, Toyama, Japan

1. Onna-Musha in 8 Woman Tag Match
2. YAMATO vs BxB HULK
3. Azumi vs Kiera Hogan
4. Cody Hall vs Daisuke Sekimoto
5. Bullet Club vs Yuji Nagata & Yoshi Tatsu
Main Event: Kamaitachi vs Taka Michinoku - RSW Junior Heavyweight Championship

Plus more matches to be announced.

VENGEANCE 2019
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan

1. 10 Person Tag Match
2.  Kanagawa Krush vs CPC
3. Takashi Iizuka vs CIMA
4. Blonde Bashers vs TenKoji
5. Speed Muscle vs Authors of Pain
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Jinder Mahal
7. Minoru Suzuki vs Kota Ibushi
8. Sadist Colony (EVIL & Sanada) vs GoShinGo - RSW Tag Team Championship
Main Event: 6 Man Ladder Match - Winner is the #1 Contender to the Junior Heavyweight Title
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

RSW on Gaora TV (4/24/19)
Page 1 of 1