FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Empty
PostSubject: UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18)   UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 pm

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Rising11

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi
UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony
UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai
UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) S-l225

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Kevin-KellyUWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH

HoHo Lun (0-3)     vs    Cody Hall (1-2) w/Chase Owens

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv8Z__RDpP9R2g5Ug5KVGyfe7fN_HDZ7pxeu8n6aqkFyiDoqVT6A.....VS.....UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) 101381425502009

Cody is here with his fellow Bullet Club member Chase Owens. Hoho comes out with a little more fire than usual and has Hall rocked early. Lun hits a Jumping back kick to the chest that knocks Cody to the ropes. Hoho hits the far ropes but is met with a Discus Lariat. Cody puts Lun in an Abdominal Stretch but  Hoho wont quit. Hall relents on the hold but continues to pummel him. He goes for the Razor's Edge but Hoho gets free. He dropkicks Cody in the back that sends him into the buckle. Lun charges but eats a boot from Hall. Cody delivers a Chokeslam Then the Razor's Edge to finish him off.

Winner: Cody Hall (2-2)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Championship Tournament match we saw Bullet Club, member, Cody Hall move on in impressive fashion.

Toru: Hai. HoHo Lun has not had much success here in RSW. But that was a tough win for the newest member of Bullet Club.

Kelly: And if you missed our Bash Show... And why on Earth would you have done that? Yes indeed Yujiro Takahashi revealed he had brought Bullet Club to Japan, Joining him was Cody and Chase Owens and his partners were The Guerillas of Destiny.

Toru: It was a cowardly attack from behind that did Nagata-san & Speed Muscle in that night..

Kelly: Indeed. Lets take a look at some clips from that. Then we will hear from Speed Muscle who are getting a match with the G.O.D. at our next big Show, OUTRAGE.

(Highlights are shown of the debut of Bullet Club in Japan.

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Naruki%20Doi_zpsxebyiow1UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Masato%20Yoshino_zpsjdoi9dy7

Doi: So... Bullet Club. Wants to come to Japan. You should have told us. We would have had a nice welcoming gift to you.

Yoshino: That's okay, Naruki. Because at OUTRAGE we are going to give it to them. A pair of shiny new boots.

Doi: Right up their &#%! You see boys this is OUR turf. You don't come here and jump us from behind and think you will get away with it.

Yoshino: So get ready to find out just what that means!

Kelly: They are more angry than I have ever seen them, Tanaka-san.

Toru: Ha! One thing you know about wrestlers from Japan is they put much stock in pride. And their pride was hurt by being dismantled by some outsiders.

Kelly: Well what do you make of Bullet Club coming to Japan?

Toru: I think they have controlled their territory a long time and now with winning the World Heavyweight Championship they are looking to expand their influence I would not surprised to see them spreading chaos in other places too.

Kelly: Well speaking of chaos. We saw a new Junior Heavyweight Champion crowned on the Bash Show as Kamaitachi defeated Dragon Lee to win that tournament and title belt.

Tanaka: Sadist Colony continues their ways here.

Kelly: Let's Take a look at the close of that match then here from Mio Shirai about a special Main Event Match signed for OUTRAGE..

(Closing of Kamaitachi's victory of Dragon Lee is Shown.)

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Mioshirai

Mio Shirai: I told you all Sadist Colony would be the strongest force in all Japan. And we have proven that. But now Inoki has put us in a match. Sadist Colony vs. Blonde Bombers, Dragon Lee and Naomichi Marufuji. It seems he is bringing out his best to try to slow us down. But that cannot be done. We wont stop. Until we have left everyone in our wake a broken mess. Then maybe... we'll do the same to Inoki-san.

Kelly: This Sadist Colony has truly thrived under the leadership of Mio. But that some team they will face at Outrage. Speaking of great Teams. I think we were a pretty great one as we had the fortune to call the Great American Bash All-Stars Show.

Toru: It was a big moment for RSW, Japan and for myself.

Kelly: For myself as well. On that show we saw the World Women's Champion with another successful defense. But the story is what happened after.

Toru: Hai. Our own Io Shirai & Melissa Anderson both made challenges to Molly Holly.

Kelly: That's right and the Championship Committee has granted Io a rematch and it will be our Main Event at the Outrage Show in the Kagoshima Arena in Kagoshima, Japan. But as a tune-up Io will have a non-title match on The Road to Outrage night 2 show in Aichi. And her opponent is making her way to the ring now.

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Raquel  (0-1)    VS   Cherry (0-1)

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtIn2_HXE3ZMh5CPGnweGGmg_z6xzXit5nf72HsDJZu4lBa5ZT....VS....UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Latest?cb=20141022143731

Cherry is a very energetic but still very green wrestler. That usually leads to a fast start followed by a mistake. That was pretty much the scenario tonight. She took it to the Cutie Pie Club member early. Then went for a Plancha out on the floor and missed, Raquel then took over. She hit her with a Russian legsweep out on the floor. Tossed her in and nailed a Springboard Tornado DDT. Then wrappped it up with Reina de Reinas (Straight jacket double knee backbreaker). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Raquel(1-1)

(After the match Mao interviews Raquel)

Mao: Nice looking win Raquel again with that impressive finishing move. You have a chance to throw a Monkey Wrench into the plans of Io Shirai. Will you be looking to hit that move on her?

Raquel: Obviously airhead! But even if I don't I have enough firepower in my arsenal to show everyone here in RSW that I can and will be the Women's Champion.

Mao: Are you bothered this is a Non-Title Match?

Raquel: Well I rather have the belt on the line of course. But Once I beat her then Inoki will have to give me the shot at the belt. And then the Shot at Molly Holly.

Mao: Wow, That was a leap. You're going from getting your first singles victory tonight to fighting for the world title?

Raquel: Mao.... silly girl... When you look like me. Men will give you whatever you want. And I want the World Title.

Mao: Well, Let's see you get by Io first shall we? Thanks for your time. Back to Kevin & The Professor.

Kelly: So Much went on at the Bash Show, but what sticks out to me was Hirooki Goto vs Mike Bennett in a Leather Strap Match.

Toru: Hai. Goto was relishing his chance to dish out justice to Bennett. And he did so..

Kelly: And now he will team with Yoshi Tatsu at Outrage to face the Authors of Pain.

Toru: Hirooki Goto has been steadfast in his dealings with the Kingdom. Interesting to see how this plays out.

Kelly: Let's hear now from the leader of The Kingdom, Maria Kanellis.

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Maria_kanellis_2

Maria: Outrage is the perfect name for this show because that's what I am. Hirooki Goto you think this is over between us? Wrong! I'm just getting started. Now I unleash the enforcers of The Kingdom. My personal executioners, The Authors of Pain. And they are going to write a novel on the punishment they dish out to you and your glittery partner. We are The Kingdom... and you will kneel....

Kelly: It's time for our Main Event and we will see a man who will face Taka Michinoku at Outrage, KENTA taking on the newest member of that group, El Desperado.

Toru: Suzuki-gun has had its share of members over the years now we see the newest. Knowing Minoru Suzuki as I do. He only lets men who like to hurt people as much as he in the group.

Kelly: Tall order for KENTA. Lets go to the ring!

MAIN EVENT:
El Desperado    VS    KENTA (3-1)

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Latest?cb=20170810114020.....VS.....UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Ec4e6ecbbfdd8f3c3e3741416e676388

KENTA starts off quickly but Taka comes ringside to "cheer" on his stablemate. Of course he eventually distracts KENTA which allows the masked man to get the upper hand. Desperado hits a Springboard Dropkick for a near fall. He has him on the ropes as he pulls KENTA's neck across it then lets him snap back to the mat. Desperado looks for a Brainbuster but KENTA uses a knee strike to the head to counter it. He nails Side Suplex. He goes for the GTS but Desperado escapes and hits a German Suplex. He then hits a Tornado Reverse DDT. 1.. 2..

NO! KENTA barely beats the 3 count. Taka is slapping the mat urging Desperado to finish him. Desperado delivers a Double Arm Suplex, then goes up top... Cannonball... misses! Busaiku Knee Kick (Single leg running high knee) from KENTA. He gets him up... GTS! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: KENTA (4-1)

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18) Itami-kendrick-gts

(Right after the ref calls for the bell Taka Michinoku attacks. He stomps KENTA to the head multiple times then delivers a Michinoku Driver. Taka gloats over KENTA's prone body.

Kelly: KENTA gets the victory but he's the one laid out.

Toru: Hai. This is Suzuki-gun's way. They attack like wolves. KENTA will have to be on his guard at OUTRAGE.

Kelly: I don't like his chances judging from the beating he just took.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to Outrage (Night 1)
Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium, Kanagawa

1. Chase Owens vs Yoshi Hashi - Young Lion Tournament
2. Roppongi 3K vs GoShinGo
3. Togi Makabe vs Tetsuya Bushi
4. HZK & Momo Watanabe vs Kanagawa Krush
5. Yuji Nagata vs Cody Hall
Main Event: Sanada & EVIL vs Naomichi Marufuji & Dragon Lee

(Plus more matches to be announced)

Road to Outrage (Night 2)
Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium, Aichi

1. Taiji Ishimori vs David Finlay - Young Lion Tournament
2. Bullet Club vs Flip Gordon, Yoshi Tatsu, Keni'Chiro Arai, Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Nagata
3. YAMATO vs Kaz Hayashi
4. Onna-Musha vs Azumi, Starlight Kid, Ayako Hamada & Konami
5. Io Shirai vs Raquel
Main Event: Kamaitachi vs Noam Dar

(Plus more matches to be announced)

OUTRAGE
Kagoshima Arena, Kagoshima

1. Roppongi 3K, Yoshi Tatsu & Taiji Ishimori vs GoShinGo, Noam Dar & David Finlay
2. Cutie Pie Club vs Saki Akai & Nagisa Nozaki
3. Mike Bennett vs CIMA
4. Bullet Club vs Kaz Hayashi, BxB HULK & Yuji Nagata
5. KENTA vs Taka Michinoku
6. Guerillas of Destiny vs Speed Muscle
7. Molly Holly vs Io Shirai - World Womens Championship
8. Hirooki Goto & Yoshi Hashi vs Authors of Pain
Main Event: Sadist Colony vs Blonde Bashers, Dragon Lee & Naomichi Marufuji[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

UWF- RSW on Gaora TV (8/09/18)
Page 1 of 1