FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19)   RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:11 am

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori (2 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi (1 Defense)
RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony (4 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai (4 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) S-l225

Heavyweight Champion: KENTA (1 Defense)
RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) B9d701431a32c58d597601d3d3cadf8b1aec1afe_hq

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION MATCH

Cody Hall (3-4)   vs   Hajime Ohara (1-5)   vs  Yoshi Hashi (2-4)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) 220px-Cody_Hall_at_NJPW...VS...RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3gI7rfUj8P3X2JrG2ldy0dH91MkuCU89IWY1LTyXpSN8zHkS57Q...VS...RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) %E9%81%B8%E6%89%8B%E5%90%8D%E9%91%913-392x523

First time we have seen a Triple threat Young Lion Match. It added a bit of excitement for the studio audience. Cody is dominant early on in this one. But later on Ohara and Yoshi decided to team up and they hit a Lungblower/Senton combo. Hall rolls out to to the floor. Then Ohara hits a Stunner on YH he covers for two. He looks for a dragon Suplex but Yoshi-Hashi escapes and nails Karma! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Yoshi-Hashi (3-4)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Match we saw Yoshi-Hashi get past both Ohara & Bullet Club's Cody Hall.

Toru: Hai. It looked like this was going to be an easy victory for young Cody Hall but in this type of match anything can happen.

Kelly: Well that prety much sums up all of RSW. But what we do know is tonight in our main event will be YAMATO facing CIMA.

Toru: That will be a classic match.

Kelly: Well what turned out to be another classic was Hirooki Goto challenging "Magnum" Adam Cole for the World Heavyweight Championship. It was a tremendous effort but Cole manages to retain. Let's take a look at how that ended and speak to Goto about his big match at SUNRISE.

(We see video of the closing moments of Cole's succesful defense over Goto.)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Goto_profile-392x523-392x523

Goto: Ay SUNSET I failed in my goal to become the UWF World Champion. I take nothing away from Adam Cole. The fault lies with me. I do not plan to give up. But now I nust work my way back to the top and my next stop at SUNRISE will be Daisuke Sekimoto. I have watched this young man and have been very impressed. It will be an honor to face him as Rising Sun Wrestling and Hirooki Goto begin the new year.

Kelly: I think that is a match that can tear the house down, your thoughts Professor?

Toru: Hai! Two of the most powerful and explosive competitors in RSW facing off. This will not be for the weak of heart.

Kelly: When you speak about heart you have to think of our Heavyweight Champion, KENTA. He has been sensational and again rose to the occasion when he defeated Mike Bennett to retain his title. But at SUNRISE a new Challenger has emerged. Let's see how he defeated Bennett and then hear from the man himself.

(Clips of KENTA's victory over Mike Bennett are shown)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Kenta-600full-kenta-kobayashi-2-1391271403

KENTA: Now with Bennett vanquished and my one blemish on my record avenged, it is time to fulfill my responsibilities here in RSW by defending this title against the top challengers. SUNRISE marks the beginning of a new year and a new ERA in the UWF as RSW makes their mark. And at SUNRISE the top challenger has been named and its Kota Ibushi. Kota is a true warrior in the ring and I know this will not be an easy go. But to prove myself worthy of leading RSW I must prevail.

Kelly: I thought Ibushi was going to come out of the Rising Sun Cup and become the Champion, but he has a shot to claim that prize at SUNRISE.

Toru: He does. But the way KENTA has competed over the last year has me thinking he will be a very hard man to unseat as Champion.

Kelly: Well a man who will challenge Kamaitachi for the Junior Heavyweight Championship is about to enter the ring for our Spotlight match and that's one Kaz Hayashi.

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Kaz Hayashi (1-2)    VS   Stalker Ichikawa (0-4)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOi5HQMme0nUPtJhmdAgNDND9j6w6ggR-FZDh4-D5YFNUs1L1IoQ....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Tumblr_p1nuxm1AT81v0lhzdo1_400

Kaz has his way in this one. Sending Stalker to the floor with a Hurracanrana then catching him with a Plancha. Kaz hits a few more spots before ending it with Power Plant (Wrist-clutch Over-the-shoulder back-to-belly Piledriver).

Winner: Kaz Hayashi (2-2)

(After the match Mao interviews Hayashi)

Mao: Kaz. At SUNRISE you get a chance at Kamaitachi in his 2nd defense of that title. Are you ready?

Hayashi: Of course I'm ready. I have been wrestling for many years here in Japan. And yes this will be my biggest match in the UWF but I have won many titles throughout Japan during my career. I know how to rise up for the occasion and at SUNRISE the new year will start with a new Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Mao: Any concern about the other members of Sadist Colony interfering in this match?

Hayashi: You can't worry about that sort of thing but also you have to be aware of it. If they try they may get more than they bargained for.

Mao: Well it seems like this crowd is pulling for you. Good Luck at SUNRISE!

Kelly: At SUNSET we learned that the Runner-up in the Rising Sun Cup, the great Japanese superstar Hiroshi Tanahashi will be competing here full time and immediately he was confronted by one Go Shiozaki.

Toru: Shiozaki-san is an angry man who feels that others who have come here later are getting opportunities that men like himself who have been here since day 1 should have. While I think he may have a point in professional wrestling you get what you earn. So he has a chance to get some of that respect he feels is missing from Inoki and the bosses here in RSW.

Kelly: Well let's see what transpired then we will hear from Shiozaki.

(Scenes are shown from the Mao interview of Hiroshi Tanahashi and the confrontation with Go Shiozaki.)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) DhsQqpKWAAAh9IX

Shiozaki: So... here we have another one who wanted nothing to do with Japan before but now that I built this company on my back they want in. Well not so fast. RSW is MY house and you are an intruder. At SUNRISE you will learn that since you didn't want us before we don't want you now. Get ready Tanahashi... Because it's GO TIME!

Kelly: Recently our Women's Champion had a Tag Match in the states that earned her a future World Title opportunity but the Champion Molly Holly has since lost that title. Now while Io waits to see when her opportunity will come she has a daunting task at SUNRISE as she faces her close friend, HZK for the title.

Toru: Hai! Out of the ring they may be friends but when the bell rings that must be pushed aside and the focus must be on victory.

Kelly: This is going to be her 5th defense of that title and maybe her toughest. Let's hear from the challenger before we go to our Main Event.

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) S-thumb002

HZK: I am so excited to be facing Io Shirai for the RSW Womens Championship at SUNRISE. This is my chance to become the top woman in Japan. Io is a friend and I hope we can have a clean match with keeping our respect for each other. But know this friend or no friend I will come to fight and when its over and the Sun has risen over the dawn of the new year it will be my dawning as the Womens Champion as well.

MAIN EVENT: CIMA (4-4)     VS     YAMATO (6-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) 15n63kg.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) Yamato-wrestler-884bd0a7-fb64-4c1d-941f-209147d6847-resize-750

CIMA has had his issues with Suzuki-gun as of late and is scheduled to face El Desperado at SUNRISE. YAMATO has a match on the Road to SUNRISE against BxB HULK. So both men are looking to get on their game going in. YAMATO takes control early as he has CIMA in the corner and is driving shoulders into the gut. He snap mares him out, hits the ropes for a Basement Dropkick but CIMA evades it hits the ropes and nails a Leg Lariat. He locks on the Skayde Special (Inverted cloverleaf). YAMATO struggles and gets a rope break.

CIMA gives YAMATO a Brainbuster, then goes up for the Mad Splash but YAMATO is up and hits an uppercut that stops CIMA. He then delivers a Belly to Belly Superplex. He covers for 2. Now YAMATO looks to scale the ropes but CIMA is up and hits Venus (Leaping palm strike to an opponent seated on the top rope). YAMATO is dazed and CIMA gets off a Goriconoclasm (Cross-armed iconoclasm). He signals for the Schwein. But YAMATO counters into the CBV! CIMA is in trouble. But is able to do a roll and get his foot to the ropes. The fans are applauding the effort. YAMATO looks for an elevated DDT but CIMA escapes and hits a Superkick!. He goes up... Mad Splash! 1.. 2..

NOOOO!! YAMATO kicks out! CIMA goes for Turkey (Arm triangle choke) but YAMATO is fighting it from being locked in. He begins biting the hand of CIMA. He lets go as the referee is warning YAMATO. CIMA goes for a German but YAMATO lands on his feet! Enzuguiri connects. He has him... Gallaria (Inverted facelock lifted and dropped into a sitout scoop slam Piledriver)! He goes right into the CBV!!! CIMA is nowhere near the ropes. He is reaching out in vain... He has to tap!

Winner: YAMATO (7-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19) 0

(YAMATO gets a hard fought victory as he rolls out the ring. CIMA is sitting in the ring with an ice pack on his neck as the crowd gives the match a great ovation. YAMATO leaves as CIMA is rising up... out runs Suzuki-gum members, Taka Michinoku, El Desperado and Akira Tozawa! They attack CIMA who is exhausted and can't fight back. They beat him down then El Desperado gives him the Guitarra de la Muerta (Kudo Driver). They stand tall as Speed Muscle run out and chase them off. But the damage has been done.)

Kelly: Suzuki-gun continues to target CIMA, Professor.

Toru: Hai. For whatever reason he has gotten under the skin of Minoru and his group and they want to make an example of him.

Kelly: Well its a new year but the same evil Suzuki-gun. What's in store for 2019? I'm not sure but come watch SUNRISE and see how it begins.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to SUNRISE
Takamatsu City General Gymnasium. Kagawa, Japan

1. Speed Muscle vs Suzuki-gun (Tozawa & Michinoku)
2. YAMATO vs BxB HULK
3. Kanagawa Krush, Chihiro Hashimoto & Heidi Katrina vs Io Shirai, HZK, Momo Watanabe & Starlight Kid
4. Hoho Lun vs Hajime Ohara
5. Noam Dar & David Finlay vs Roppongi 3K
6. Minoru Suzuki vs Naomichi Narufuji
Main Event: Sadist Colony (EVIL & Sanada) vs The Eliminators - RSW Tag Team Championship

Plus more matches to be announced.

SUNRISE
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo Japan

1. 10 Woman Tag Featuring Onna-Musha
2.  Bullet Club vs Blonde Bashers & Yuji Nagata
3. Kamaitachi vs Kaz Hayashi - RSW Junior Heavyweight Championship
4. Cutie Pie Club vs Azumi, Akira Hamada, Momo Watanabe & Hiroyo Matsumoto
5. CIMA vs El Desperado
6. Hirooki Goto vs Daisuke Sekimoto
7. Go Shiozaki vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
8. Io Shirai vs HZK - RSW Womens Championship
Main Event: KENTA vs Kota Ibushi - RSW Heavyweight Championship[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

RSW on Gaora TV (1/20/19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Rising Sun Wrestling-
Jump to: