FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19)   RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 am

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori (3 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi (4 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony (6 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai (6 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) S-l225

Heavyweight Champion: KENTA (3 Defenses)
RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) B9d701431a32c58d597601d3d3cadf8b1aec1afe_hq

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION MATCH

Jonathan Greshem   vs   David Finlay (2-3)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) JonathanGresham_20190222_4-213x320...VS...RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Finlay-bio

Greshem is a master mat wrestler and is tying David up in knots. More than once he needs to get to the ropes to escape a hold. Finlay resorts to a thumb to the eye and back suplex to turn the tide. Finlay is on the attack for a bit. He hits a Fall away Slam followed by a Quebrada for a 2 count.  Later Greshem catches Finlay with a Flying Double Axe Handle then locks in a Figure Four. David once again barely makes the ropes. Greshem slams Finlay and goes for a Shooting Star Press but Finlay moves away just in time then hits the Prima Nocta and gets the 3 count.

Winner: David Finlay (3-3)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Match we saw the newest member of the division, Jonathan Greshem put on a good showing but eventually falling to David Finlay and the Prima Nocta.

Toru: Hai. I must say even in defeat I was very impressed with the young man.

Kelly: Someone else who has been very impressive as of late is the young Azumi. She seems to have won the war against the Cutie Pie Club and tonight in our Main Event she faces Tam Nakano of Onna-Musha.

Toru: Onna-Musha have been very successful since being formed by Kagetsu. Azumi has been brave but this is a group she may not want to get involved against.

Kelly: Well when speaking about Groups you don't want to mess with you think of Suzuki-Gun but that is exactly what CIMA has done. He defeated Takashi Iizuka and now only has Taka Michinoku in his path towards another match with Minoru Suzuki. Let's see how CIMA won that match against the Madman of Japan then hear from him. about his upcoming match at STORM.

(We see video of the closing moments of CIMA's victory.)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Cima-cima-9-1336487821

CIMA: Taka... you are the last domino left to fall. Suzuki-gun strikes fear all around the UWF but I am not afraid. I want my rematch against Minoru Suzuki and I vowed to go through every member of Suzuki-Gun to do it. Desperado, Tozawa, iizuka and now Michinoku. After you the biggest domino of them all will be next.

Kelly: CIMA is on a mission and he is very close to finishing it.

Toru: Or is he close to being finished by Minoru Suzuki?.

Kelly: Well speaking of Minoru. He defeated Kota Ibushi at VENGEANCE and now he leads his Suzuki-Gun Team in a 6-Man match at Road to STORM against TenKoji & Naomichi Marufuji. Let's see how that match ended then hear from the Suzuki-Gun leader.

(Clips of Suzuki's victory over Kota Ibushi are shown.)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) 05-7

Suzuki: I have not given up my quest for the World 6-Man Tag Team Championship. I want another shot at the gold. Now held by this Triad. I see them and they look weak. After we take care of Tenkoji & Marufuji we want those out of shape paper champions to kneel before us. But first we will hurt them... badly...

Kelly: The man is a demented mind when it comes to inflicting pain.

Toru: Hai! Yet despite that. He is a master technician who can fight you but just as easily out-wrestle you on the mat.

Kelly: He is a true technician. Another one would be the former World Champion, Dean Malenko. Well he is now here in RSW and he is in our Spotlight Match of the evening.

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Dean Malenko    VS   Nosawa (0-1)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) DeanMalenko....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) S-l300

Nosawa attacks before the bell. He sends Dean to the floor and bodyslams him. Then he tosses him back in but Dean fights back and unleashes some hard forearms. Nosawa hits a knee to the gut. Then he goes for the Nosawa Driver (Sitout Scoop Slam Piledriver) but Dean slips out and hooks in a Rear Naked Choke in the center of the ring. Nosawa has to tap out.

Winner: Dean Malenko (1-0)

(After the match Mao interviews Malenko)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) ?size=l

Mao: Dean, that was a very slick counter to the Nosawa Driver. Looks like you had that scouted.

Malenko: Of course. I scout every opponent I face. I need to know their strengths as well as their weaknesses. Too many of today's wrestlers focus on Finishing holds. I can adapt and beat you any of a 1000 ways.

Mao: Which is why you are known as the man of a Thousand holds.

Malenko: Even that isn't correct because I know even more. You see they're playing checkers, I'm playing chess. And I'm a Chessmaster. Nosawa... that was checkmate.

Mao: Welcome to RSW Dean Malenko. We will see you on the Road to STORM show. Good Luck.

Malenko: I don't need luck, my dear. I've got skill.

Kelly: Dean Malenko gets a solid win and we will see him at Road to STORM against BxB HULK. But at the STORM show we have quite the Main Event as KENTA teams up with the Blonde Bashers as they face GoShinGo & their partner the man who attacked KENTA, Chris Jericho.

Toru: It was a shocking event at VENGEANCE that saw Jericho brutalize the RSW Champion.

Kelly: That it was and we will see that attack now and then hear from the former World Heavyweight Champion himself.

(Scenes are shown of Chris Jericho's attack on KENTA which culminated with him hitting the Judas Effect and knocking KENTA out.)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Jericho-2-e1526311797869

Jericho: Heh... You thought you were going to see me in some hallway in the arena? Screaming at the top of my lungs trying to convince you of something? You know me. I'm Chris Jericho.... The most controversial man in this industry. I don't need to convince you of anything. And the UWF thought they got rid of me. Blackballed enough so I had to wrestle in Sin City... and hey I loved it there. But we had limited TV exposure and it was out of sight out of mind. But then RSW came along and Antonio Inoki's freelance friendly deal. So I jumped at that chance.

So why did I attack KENTA? Simple stupid, he has the top belt. It's time to make Chris Jericho a household name again and how do I do that? By beating KENTA and becoming the RSW Heavyweight Champion. But Mr Inoki didn't want to give me a title shot at STORM. So I will fight at Road to STORM against Daisuke Sekimoto. Then again in a 6-Man tag match on the Main Event of the main show. After that maybe Inoki-san will stop playing games and give me what I want. Or maybe KENTA will grow a pair and demand the match. Either way I will get what I want... and you all will hate me again for it.

Kelly: One thing he's right about is he may just be the most controversial man in wrestling. But we wont ge into why tonight.

Toru: It is best that we don't instead we can talk about our Women's Champion, Io Shirai who will face Kagetsu at STORM for her title.

Kelly: We haven't seen Io since her grueling match at Wrestlemania. But Kagetsu is a real threat along with her Onna-Musha cronies. And speaking of which we have one of them now coming up but first let's hear from Kagetsu before we start our Main Event.

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) Kagetsu

Kagetsu: Ah Io. WE are destined to face each other once more. The last time you were able to sneak by. But I have been training and waiting and plotting for your demise and at STORM your days as Women's Champion are over. Prepare yourself to learn why Onna-Musha is the most feared group in all RSW. And prepare to fall to Kagetsu.

MAIN EVENT: Azumi (3-3)     VS     Tam Nakano (2-1)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) C0AgkEEVIAEDzqz.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) MfizMEt

Nakano is joined by Natsu Sumire to the ring. Azumi is a young woman who is beaming with confidence and it shows as she goes right after Tam. Arm drags and dropkicks, even a scoop slam. She hits the ropes but is tripped up by Sumire and stumbles into a Belly to Belly Suplex. Tam takes over a while. Choking Azumi on the ropes and ramming her face into the corner. Sumire is having a good time taking selfies. Sometimes having Nakano pose for a picture during the match.

Nakano goes up for the Destiny Hammer but Azumi dropkicks her out of the air. Sumire never notices as she's taking more selfies. Azumi gets up and nails Natsu with a Baseball Slide. She starts to climb the ropes but Tam is up. She gives her a Superplex then goes right back up and nails Destiny Hammer. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Tam Nakano (3-1)

RSW on Gaora TV (5/30/19) PlainGloriousGuineafowl-size_restricted

Nakano gets the win but that's not enough as she and Sumire attack Azumi after the match. Stomping at her Sumire is choking her. Then from out the back runs HZK. She tears into the 2, driving them from the ring. Azumi stands and they are united and dare Onna-Musha to return.

Kelly: It looks like Azumi finally found someone back her up.

Toru: Hai. Onna-Musha have been known to gang up on others before. Luckily tonight for Azumi, HZK was here.

Kelly: If I know Kagetsu's faction this will not be the end of this. But that's all the time we have for this show. Fans get your tickets for the STORM shows. This is sure to be a big one  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to STORM
Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium, Osaka, Japan

1. Kanagawa Krush, Hana Kimura, Yumi Ohka & Natsu Sumire vs Saki Akai, Meiko Satomura, Ayako Hamada, Mayu Iwatami & Starlight Kid
2.  Dean Malenko vs BxB HULK
3. Khloe Hurtz vs Kiera Hogan
4. Roppongi 3K vs Noam Dar & Nosawa
5. Yujiro Takahashi & Bone Sodier vs Yoshi Tatsu & Yuji Nagata
6. Chris Jericho vs Daisuke Sekimoto
Main Event: Suzuki-gun vs Tenkoji & Naomichi Marufuji

Plus more matches to be announced.

STORM 2019
Sunplaza Hall, Sendai, Japan

1. YAMATO vs Jonathan Greshem
2. Taiji Ishimori vs David Finlay - Young Lion Championship
3. HZK vs Tam Nakano