FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18)   RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:35 am

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori
RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi
RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony
RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai
RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) S-l225

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION CHAMPIONSHIP

Yoshi-Hashi (2-3)     vs    Taiji Ishimori (5-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRha0jarXEJm9It1z-lHD3KiFawsnyHLj1yOsXLGe42269ZHUGUWA.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 68f15faa32ef18200a8525b2ffce05847c33c849v2_hq

Taiji defeated Bullet Club's Cody Hall for the title. Immediately he has a defense. He takes on semi-finalist Yoshi-Hashi. They have a fast paced crowd pleasing battle. Yoshi catches Ishimori with his Flying Lariat. But wen he goes for the top rope Senton he misses. Taiji Brainbuster but only gets a 2 count. They continue to fight  but Taiji catches YH with a flipping Stunner then finishes him with Bloody Cross (Lifting single underhook double knee gutbuster) & retains his title..

Winner: Taiji Ishimori (6-2)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Match we saw our newly crowned Champion tested.

Toru: Hai. Ishimori as you know is one of my favorite Young Lions. He deserved that title but now everyone will want a piece of him.

Kelly: Well tonight we have someone else who wants a piece of someone. Noam Dar is furious that he was not selected for the Heavyweight Tournament. Instead it was BxB HULK. Well tonight he faces HULK for that spot. But he has to do it with 1 hand tied behind his back.

Toru: Dar has a big mouth and even larger ego. Tonight he has to back up his brash words.

Kelly: Also tonight in our Main Event. We have a Battle Royale to determine who gets the final spot in the tournament. We don't know whose in it but I'm sure it will be exciting. What was also exciting was seeing Hirooki Goto come out ahead at POWER and gain himself a Title Shot at UWF Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole. Lets see what transpired and then hear from the man.

(We see video of Goto getting the pinfall in the 6-Man Challenge match on Chase Owens.)

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Hirooki_Goto-P1

Goto: As a warrior, I must test myself everyday. I live for the glory of battle. And no battle can be bigger than when the stakes are at their highest. Adam Cole you represent that. You are the World Heavyweight Champion. And thus I must conquer you to prove my mettle. And soon, I will get that chance and you will not find Hirooki Goto wanting...

Kelly: Hirooki Goto is the Samurai of RSW. He lives for competition. Can he Professor reach the pinnacle?

Toru: Hai! I see no reason why he cannot. He has yet to taste defeat in singles competition here in RSW. Adam Cole is one of the most decorated Champions we have ever seen in the UWF but no man is unbeatable. I think there is a strong chance we may see Goto's hand raised that night.

Kelly: Well said my friend. Goto believes in his destiny and someone else who believes that is none other than YAMATO who avenged his one blemish on his record when got by Daisuke Sekimoto on the Road to POWER. But now he looks at the RISING SUN CUP & the RSW Heavyweight Championship. And in his 1st round match-up he gets Akira Tozawa of Suzuki-gun.

Toru: I am very excited for this tournament And that great 1st Round match.

Kelly: Let's see footage from YAMATO's victory and then his thoughts on the Heavyweight Tournament.

(Closing of YAMATO's somewhat controversial win over Sekimoto.)

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Super-j-cup-yamato-vs-akira

Marufuji: People always underestimate me. Many of you thought Sekimoto had my number. But you see now how foolish that was. I defeated him in the center of the ring and proved the last time he was just lucky. Now I move on to bigger and better things. Namely the Rising Sun Wrestling Heavyweight Championship. Up first is Tozawa-san. I know you run with Suzuki-gun. But I am my own man. I have no want or need to be part of a group. So when I defeat you and everyone else in my path to that title I will not have to share in my glory. So Tozawa. No hard feelings when I make you tap.

Kelly: YAMATO is never lacking in confidence is he?

Toru: No, he's not. Many men are confident going into this RISING SUN CUP but none as arrogant as he.

Kelly: Well when you speak of arrogance you think of Noam Dar & Alicia. They had a lot to say at POWER. Let's see how this match came about.

(We get a replay from Noam Dar and Alicia interrupting Antonio Inoki's Tournament announcement.)

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Noam Dar w/Alicia (2-3)    VS   BxB HULK (2-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 053_RAW_12192016cm_0945--3acecc19c39ebe200d9227675ae46e5b....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Profile_bxbhulk

DAr enters and the referee has a strap to secure Dar's left hand behind his back. Alicia is complaining the whole way. Calling Bias for them not being from Japan. The referee pays no mind and secures the arm. Noam tries to be cautious but Hulk lands a boot and immediately takes over. He fires him into the buckle and back drops him. Dropkick by HULK sends Dar through the ropes HULK nails a Baseball Slide. Then hits the ropes again for a dive but Alicia pulls Noam away and BxB hits the guard railing. Dar stomping away at the fallen HULK. he gets him up and slams his head into the apron. He sends him. Dar lands an elbow and covers for 2.

He pulls him up... DDT connects. Then Dar applies a chinlock with his one good arm. HULK fights out of it and nails an Enzuguiri. He covers for 2. Fox gets on the apron screaming that this is unfair. Whilee the ref deals with her David Finlay Jr runs in and catches HULK with the Prima Nocta. But then in runs Kota Ibushi. He Superkicks Finlay over the ropes. Dar charges and Ibushi delivers an overhead Belly to Belly into the buckle. Ibushi is out now. HULK is getting up slowly as is Dar. Dar swings wildly with his right hand but HULK ducks it. He has him... BxB Smash (Jumping straight jacket side slam twisted into a sitout side facebuster)! 1.. 2.. 3! HULK moves on to the Tournament.

Winner: BxB HULK(3-2)

(After the match Mao interviews Kota Ibushi)

Mao: Kota... Why did you come out to help BxB HULK?

Ibushi: I haven't forgotten what those 3 did to me. So tonight was my revenge plus HULK deserves his spot and I wasn't going to see it stolen from him.

Mao: That is a very kind thing to do. But now you have to focus on your match at the RISING SUN CUP against Daisuke Sekimoto.

Ibushi: Mao, everyone in this tournament belongs in it. And anyone of them can certainly win. So I wont make any bold statements about Sekimoto. He's Powerful man. But I came here to RSW for 1 thing and that is to become the RSW Heavyweight Champion. Sekimoto is the 1st hurdle. Hopefully I can get by it.

Mao: We are all excited to see this play out. Good Luck to you and everyone that's entered.

Kelly: At POWER we saw World Women's Champion, Molly Holly successfully defend her title in a Triple Threat match with Io Shirai and Melissa Anderson. After the match on Social Media Melissa Challenged Io for her RSW Women's Championship.

Toru: Hai. These women have had an animosity that has building for a while.

Kelly: Well it's going to build a little more because Antonio Inoki has an open door policy and has granted Anderson this chance. at The RISING SUN CUP Night 2 We will see that match take place. Let's hear from the challenger Melissa Anderson.

(Scenes are shown from the ending of the Triple Threat Womens title match from POWER. Where Molly Holly retained.)

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Full

Anderson: Io Shirai, when you were in XWA I stayed out of your way and you stayed out of mine. That was a smart move by you. But now you decide to involve yourself in my chase for the Women's World title. Since you want to stick your nose in that business I will stick mine in yours. After I beat you for your title I can show everyone tht its I who should be World Champion and I will go on to defeat Molly Holly once and for all.

Kelly: It's time for our Main Event and we will find out who will be the 16th and final entrant in the RISING SUN CUP where the winner will be crowned RSW Heavyweight Champion..

Toru: We have not been told who will be entered, I am excited to see who is here.

Kelly: As am I. Lets go to the ring!

MAIN EVENT: BATTLE ROYALE

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Latest?cb=20181009162234RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Eshiozaki_400x400

GoShinGo

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 15275601_209052156216971_6566790809859915776_n

The Blonde Bashers

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Iizuka_en-352x528RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6WxsRpZlD9bsLLh_bfH_sAjQRGwhAKlaDG6d2Axua4KCp7pX6UgRSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) BernardnewRSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 15037a1736yoshitatsu

Takashi Iizuka.....John Kronus....Giant Bernard....Yoshi Tatsu

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 8299502RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Mil-mscaras-beab0254-804a-46d2-97df-89cf0ecdc5f-resize-750RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Vladimir_kozlov_bio_9693RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) MutohFujinami2

Tony Atlas....Mil Mascaras....Vladimir Koslov....Tatsumi Fujinami

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) Latest?cb=20170205040714

Authors of Pain

&

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 42408005515_dabf16fabd_b

Hiroshi Tanahashi

The 15 stand in the ring. he bell sounds and everyone attacks each other. This is not a long drawn out Battle Royale. We quickly see the Authors of Pain toss out Mascaras. Then The Blonde Bashers dump both of them over the top. Michael Bennett who accompanied them to the ring is furious and is yelling at them. Koslov eliminates Tatsu. Tanahashi is tossed over by Giant Bernard but he skins the cat to renter. When he does John Kronus charges him but Tanahashi backdrops him over. GoShinGo work together and get Honma over the ropes. Tony Atlas Press Slams Iizuka over the ropes but then he is dumped over by Fujinami.

Bernard bull rushes Koslov over the ropes. Then everyone left realizes the biggest threat and they all attack Bernard and finally get him over the ropes and to the floor. Makabe has GoShinGo both wobbled with elbow shots but then they both blast him at the same time. They quickly toss him over. That leaves GoShinGo, Tanahashi & Fujinami left. Shiozaki attacks Tanahashi while Fujinami & Takagi lock up. Tanahashi catches Go with a Slingblade. He goes to help Fujinami and they double suplex Shingo. Then from behind Fujinami grabs Tanahashi and goes to send him over the ropes but he hooks the ropes and uses a Body scissors to flip Fujinami over instead! Tanahaashi looks shocked that Fujinami tries that but Tatsumi is even more surprised that it backfired.

GoShinGo are back up and attack Tanahashi from behind they deliver a Powerbomb. Tanahashi is writhing. Shingo picks him up but Tanahashi gives him a jawbreaker. Go goes for his Lariat but Hiroshi does a Matrix like move to evade it then dropkicks him over the ropes. Its down to Tanahashi and Shingo Takagi. They have a good battle for a bit. Both men hitting high impact moves. Shingo goes for Last Falconry but Tanahashi counters it into a jumping DDT. He grabs him... Snap Dragon Suplex! Tanahashi has him and sends him over the ropes for the win. The crowd is on their feet as Tanahashi plays some air guitar.

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

RSW on Gaora TV (11/4/18) 45e483c203c8c376b4e1f8771e28dc0d4619e0ba_hq

Kelly: Unbelievable Toru. Hiroshi Tanahashi has come in here and won himself a spot in the RISING SUN CUP.

Toru: Hai. Tanahashi has had a storied career in XWA. He may have more Championship experience in the UWF out of everyone in the Tournament.

Kelly: This is a shocking turn of events and now the other 15 men in this tournament have someone new to keep an eye on.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

RISING SUN CUP: Night 1
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium, Tokyo, Japan

1. Minoru Suzuki vs BxB HULK
2.  BUSHI vs Hirooki Goto
3. Naomichi Marufuji vs  CIMA
4. KENTA vs Taka Michinoku
5. Akira Tozawa vs YAMATO
6. Yuji Nagata vs Yujiro Takahashi
7. Kota Ibushi vs Daisuke Sekimoto
8. Mike Bennett vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

(Plus more matches to be announced)

RISING SUN CUP: Night 2