FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18)   RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 am

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Rising11

Young Lion Champion: Taiji Ishimori
RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Untitled_by_bluejustice2016-db4al4a

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi
RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony
RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai
RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) S-l225

Heavyweight Champion: KENTA
RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) B9d701431a32c58d597601d3d3cadf8b1aec1afe_hq

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION MATCH

Ho Ho Lun (0-4)     vs    Toa Henare

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Latest?cb=20180201235159.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Henare-392x523

This marks the debut of Henare as a Young Lion. He is athletically gifted and has a dynamic look. He takes control early on using his wealth of power to toss Lun around. But Ho Ho uses his agility to begin to wear down the big man who eventually loses steam. Lun hits him with a Springboard Dropkick and gets the 3 count.

Winner: Ho Ho Lun (1-4)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Match we saw Ho Ho Lun  get his first win against newcomer Toa Henare.

Toru: Hai. Lun used his edge in experience to get by Toa. But I must say I am quite impressed by the young man from New Zealand even in the loss.

Kelly: Well when you talk about a loss not being the worst thing I'm reminded of the Authors of Pain. They lost something too. Namely Michael Bennett & Maria. As the AoP have left the Kingdom and tonight in our Main Event They will face Bennett & his Partner for tonight, Flip Gordon.

Toru: This seems like a tall task for Bennett but he has surprised us before.

Kelly: Actually he is the only wrestler on the roster to hold a victory over KENTA. And I say only because in case you don't know it was KENTA who won the Rising Sun Cup and has become the RSW Heavyweight Champion. Let's see a clip from the final then hear from the Champion speak about his first title defense against the only man to hold a victory over him..

(We see video of KENTA defeating Hiroshi Tanahashi in the Finals of the Rising Sun Cup.)

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Latest?cb=20150403101657

KENTA: I am very proud to stand here as your RSW Heavyweight Champion. It is indeed an honor and as I said the night I won the title I would be a fighting Champion. So at SUNSET our final Show of the year. I put my title on the line against a man I know very well, Michael Bennett. I know with his wife Maria at his side he is a serious threat but in order to solidify my standing as the best here in RSW I must defeat him once and for all. And that will happen at SUNSET.

Kelly: Professor, I for one am elated to have a man like KENTA representing this company. He is truly a great example of a Champion.

Toru: Hai! Many competitors have won titles but not all of them have been Champions.

Kelly: A profound statement. And speaking of Champions. Our Tag Team & Junior Heavyweight titles will not be defended at Sunset. And that's because the Sadist Colony are instead challenging The ELITE for the 6-Man Tag Team Championship.

Toru: We have talked about this group led by Mio Shirai. Their domination has led them to this opportunity.

Kelly: Let's see a clip from Mio's Challenge made at the Rising Sun Cup. THen hear the response from the World Champions.

(Clip of Mio challenging The ELITE is shown.)

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Aa8edcd7f105ffd4c44dd24d5a90d8388932b93a_hq

Nick: So another team from Japan wants a shot at us... How many is that now?

OMEGA: Around a half dozen I think. It doesn't matter. We've seen you guys when we were last there. You're not bad. but you aren't the World 6-Man Tag Team Champs....

Matt: And you're certainly NOT the ELITE!

OMEGA: Well no one is really. Except for us, So The Triad, Latino Nightmare, Riot Squad and any other group can all watch this match and learn that The ELITE s not just a boast....

Nick: It's a fact. And we continue to prove that every damn day....

Kelly: I am so looking forward to that match-up. Another Match-up that has me interested is the 6 Woman Scramble Madness where the winner gets a shot at our Woman's Champion, Io Shirai at our big January Show SUNRISE. One of the 6 Women involved in that match is Hiroyo Matsumoto and we are about to see her in our Spotlight Match.

Toru: Hai! Lady Gojira. One of my favorites.

Kelly: She has wrestled solely in Tag Team matches but here is her chance to shine with focus on her alone Let's show the other 6 Women entered in that 6 way match.

(We get a quick highlight rell for these 6 women...
Hiroyo Matsumoto
Raquel
Hana Kimura
HZK
Momo Watanabe
Ayako Hamada.)

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Hiroyo Matsumoto (0-1)    VS   Eiger

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) HiroyoMatsumoto....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) 65390cdf201a305be5cd9aa7ce6d5d6b

The silent and creepy Eiger steps into the ring. She just stands there with her hair covering her face. Much like the Characters from the movies The Grudge & The Ring. Matsumoto is asking the referee what is her deal. But the ref has no answers. Then from nowhere the dark Eiger springs forward and attacks Matsumoto. She is choking her in the corner. She goes to whip her to the far corner but Hiroyo reverses it. then follows with a corner Lariat. She drops Eiger with a Roaring Elbow. Then ends the night with the Hiroyo Stone (Backbreaker rack dropped into a double knee Gutbuster). 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: Hiroyo Matsumoto(1-1)

(After the match Mao interviews Matsumoto)

Mao: Hiroyo... You have a huge opportunity at SUNSET. You can earn yourself a Title Match at SUNSET against Io Shirai.

Matsumoto: When I came here to RSW all I asked from Mr. Inoki-san was a chance to prove myself. I have that chance and I wont be denied.

Mao: A Scramble Madness match is unlike anything else. How do you prepare for it?

Matsumoto: You don't prepare. All you know is you must take out everyone to get the victory. Which plays to me. Because as Lady Gojira, I always destroy everything!

Mao: Well let's hope you don't level all of Japan. Good Luck!.

Kelly: At the Rising Sun Cup we saw a great match-up between Yuji Nagata & the leader of Bullet Club Japan, Yujiro Takahashi. But Takahashi got te win in controversial fashion. And at Sunset they face each other again.

Toru: This feud has continued and Nagata is focused on driving the Tokyo Pimp out of RSW ans end his Bullet Club friends with him.

Kelly: Well that wont be easy. Let's remind the viewers how their last meeting ended and then hear from Takahashi.

(Scenes are shown from the ending of 1st Round match where Takahashi got the win over Nagata after hitting a low blow while the referee was dealing with Pieter.)

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Hqdefault

Takahashi: Ahhh Nagata-san. Once again you want to defeated by me in front of my Best Girl. You run around here calling yourself Blue Justice and you want to save Pieter. She doesn't need saving. I already saved her. Now she has nice clothes, a warm bed, Hair & Make-up done. And to prove her gratitude for this she provides services for my very special clientele. So keep your nose out of my business. I am the Tokyo PImp and it's all about business. And as the saying goes... Pimps up...

(He looks at Pieter who looks down silently.)

Takahashi: Pieter! Pimps Up!!!

Pieter: (In a hushed tone) Hoes down....

Kelly: I know I'm supposed to be biased but I hate that guy. But  a guy I love is in the Main Event at SUNSET. Hirooki Goto gets his shot at the World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Toru: The Samurai Warrior has his date with destiny. But can he stop the momentum that Cole has ridden since winning the title?

Kelly: Let's hear from him and then we go to our Main Event.

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) 008.0

Goto: At last I get my reward for winning the 6-Man Challenge. The Warrior spirit has engulfed me and now all I need is Adam Cole in the ring and I will rise above and become the World Heavyweight Champion. He says he won that title all on his own. Well can you defend it the same way? With honor... with the respect such a lofty position deserves? At Sunset, the final RSW Show of the year. I begin 2019 showing the World that its time for a new age. The age of the Samurai. The age of Nobility. You talk of guns and Bullets. But a true warrior needs not such things. I will shoot you down... but it will be with my unbreakable spirit!

MAIN EVENT: Michael Bennett & Flip Gordon w/Maria

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScI92MH2Bi3JWhypbpqxXTvjEa0-STrSFSBcoeWLVn7YYJjypgRSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Flip_gordon_png_by_sashabayley-dcjtixf

.....VS.....

The Authors of Pain (4-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) Authors-of-Pain-Raw-62518-645x370

The 2 behemoths walk towards the ring then stop. They look back and out walks a short Blonde haired man. He has a mic. He explains his name is Drake Maverick and he is the new Manager of the Authors of Pain. Maria and Michael looked surprised. Then laugh at the diminutive manager.  

The match begins and as you can imagine the AoP are manhandling the smaller team. but a Maria distraction turned tide and Bennett and Gordon double Suplex Akam. They continue to double team him. But finally makes the hot tag. Rezar is going beast on them. Things get too hot and the Bennett just jumps out the ring, leaving Flip all alone. A brutalizing later the AoP hit The Last Chapter for the win.

Winners: Authors of Pain (5-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18) HHVS

Kelly: Poor Flip Gordon. But the Authors of Pain have a new manager as they head to a Tag Team Battle Royal at SUNSET to determine the number 1 contenders for the Tag Team belts.

Toru: Hai. This is my favorite team in RSW and I look forward to see their progress away from Maria and the Kingdom.

Kelly: Well Bennett could be the RSW Heavyweight Champion at that same show. So many stories to still tell as we head to the end of 2018 and we will be here to chronicle them all for you.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

SUNSET
Saitama Super Arena, Saitama, Japan

1. Taiji Ishimori vs Hajime Ohara - Young Lion Championship
2.  6 Woman Scramble Madness
3. Suzuki-gun vs Dragon Lee, Naomichi Marufuji, Daisuke Sekimoto, CIMA & Kota Ibushi
4. Kanagawa Krush vs Tam Nakano & Yumi Ohka
5. Tag Team Battle Royale
6. Yuji Nagata vs Yujiro Takahashi
7. The ELITE vs Sadist Colony - World 6-Man Tag Team Championship
8. Mike Bennett vs KENTA - RSW Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: Hirooki Goto vs "Magnum" Adam Cole - World Heavyweight Championship[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

RSW on Gaora TV (12/12/18)
Page 1 of 1