FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18)   RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 am

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Rising11

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Kamaitachi
RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKy6BLsAhayKCUSLlMs3pzbDnQ69q2Q8cGpKrGrumWO_CuyT-s5g

Tag Team Champions: Sadist Colony
RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Dec39ecb6af6f9831fb13271ed5327e3

Women's Champion: Io Shirai
RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) S-l225

With your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) %20headshot

(Show opens with the Young Lion Match of the Week where we feature some of the young guys coming up in the company.)

YOUNG LION CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH - SEMI-FINALS

Flip Gordon (2-0)     vs    Taiji Ishimori (3-2)

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Flip.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) 68f15faa32ef18200a8525b2ffce05847c33c849v2_hq

Flip Gordon is undefeated in his young UWF career and has wowed the fans so far in RSW but Taiji has become an almost cult figure here among the Young Lions. Flip hits a Quebrada into a Blockbuster that almost gets him the win. Ishimori comes back though, nailing a Handspring enzuguiri. Then following that with a Tombstone double knee facebreaker. Which got a buzz from the audience. Then finishes off Flip with Bloody Cross (Lifting single underhook double knee gutbuster) to advance to the Finals.

Winner: Taiji Ishimori (4-2)

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. I am here with my broadcast partner, The Professor, Toru Tanaka. Toru in this weeks Young Lions Championship Tournament match we saw the fan favorite, Taiji Ishimori move on to the finals.

Toru: Hai. Ishimori is one of my favorites as well. His combination of high flying, submission and striking makes him one of the most complete competitors I have seen for such a young age.

Kelly: It will be interesting to see who he faces in the finals. We will find that out in our Main Event tonight as Cody Hall of Bullet Club takes on Yoshi-Hashi. and the winner faces Ishimori at our next big show, POWER.

Toru: I am looking forward to that as well as the show itself.

Kelly: Well there's a lot going in that show. We already know there will be a Triple Threat Match for the UWF World Women's Championship as Molly Holly defends against Melissa Anderson and Io Shirai after what transpired at OUTRAGE. Let's take a look at that. Then hear from Io Shirai.

(We see what transpired when Melissa Anderson attacked both Io and Molly at Outrage.)

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) S-l300

Io Shirai: Since becoming the RSW Women's Champion it seems people see me in a new light. They cheer for me and I thank the fans for it. But it also made people forget who Io Shirai is. I was part of Trinity. The greatest Womens Trio ever. Go watch footage from XWA or Shimmer. I think Melissa forgot who I was and what I did to a lot of women there. So at POWER I am going to remind her of THAT Io. And while I'm at it. I'm bringing the 1st World title to RSW.

Kelly: The Women's Champion seems to be a bit darker after what happened at Outrage.

Toru: Hai! As Io just said. People forget her time as a member of Trinity. They were a vicious group who injured many during their time in the states.

Kelly: You have to think it will be very tough for Molly Holly to get out of this match retaining her title.

Toru: Very hard, Hai. But, Molly has beaten the odds before.

Kelly: Well speaking of odds. What are the odds that The Sadist Colony can continue this winning streak? Especially as they face Naomichi Marufuji & Dragon Lee at POWER.

Tanaka: Marufuji got a big victory in the Main Event of OUTRAGE. Now Inoki-san has given he and Lee a chance at the titles.

Kelly: Let's Take a look at the ending of that match then we will hear from the challengers.

(Closing of OUTRAGE'S 8-Man Main Event where Marufuji pinned EVIL with the Perfect Cradle.)

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Latest?cb=20090927041040RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) P4q8DO0

Marufuji: When Inoki-san told me after OUTRAGE that I could get a chance at the Tag Team Championship I knew who I had to ask to be my partner, a man who has dealt with the Sadist Colony before. Dragon Lee.

Dragon Lee: I cannot thank you enough for this. The Sadist Colony have been running all over us here in RSW but at POWER we will see a shift as me and Marufuji-san bring home the gold!

Kelly: I really like this team of Maruji & Dragon Lee. But can anyone defeat The Sadist Colony?

Toru: Of course they can. They just did. I take nothing away from Mio Shirai's group but they can be beaten and I think they will be at POWER.

Kelly: That's a Match that can Main Event any arena but it's NOT the Main Event of POWER.

Toru: Hai. The World Heavyweight Champion will be here along with his Bullet Club as they face RSW team.

Kelly: That's right Professor, Adam Cole teams up with Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi as they face Yuji Nagata, KENTA & Hirooki Goto. With the stipulation that if Team RSW wins whoever gets the Pinfall will get a World Title Shot at "Magnum" Adam Cole at our 1 Year Anniversary Show. Let's hear from our World Champion now. Then in our spotlight match we will see Yuji Nagata in action.

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Adam-Cole

Cole: Japan.... Your dreams have come true! Yes you have been indoctrinated into the World of Bullet Club, but now you get the Crown Jewel, The Star of India, The Mataraji, The REAL Shogun Assassin... "Magnum" Adam Cole... And while you wont be fortunate enough to see me defend the greatest title in the World you will see what I and the Japan Chapter of Bullet Club will do to your hometown boys. And you will thank us for it... As for "Team RSW"? (What a corny name...) You 3 will learn what everyone else in this industry has learned. That when you cross Bullet Club and especially "Magnum" Adam Cole... you get SHOT DOWN!

SPOTLIGHT MATCH

Yuji Nagata  (2-1)    VS   Kenichiro Arai (0-3)

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) 018c8dbe21f53aec3ed09e2b63f142f41c60cde3v2_hq....VS....RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Latest?cb=20151010062330

Total domination by the man dubbed as "Blue Justice". He hits a multitude of kicks and suplexes. Then hits an Exploder and locks in the Shiromi (Modified Arm Kimura). Arai taps.

Winner: Yuji Nagata(3-1)

(After the match Mao interviews Yuji Nagata)

Mao: Yuji, at POWER you could earn a World Title shot against Adam Cole. Are you concentrating on that?

Nagata: Mao... I was once a World Champion in another place. That Company had a lot of internal strife and poor management. But I was it's last World Heavyweight Champion. I am proud of that. And I will not lie and say I don't want to reach that height again. But my focus right now is bringing justice to where its needed and right now that is Yujiro Takahashi and Bullet Club. These men have no honor. They degrade themselves and worse poor young women as well. I will not stop until I drive them from here and return some semblance of righteousness to RSW.

Mao: That is very honorable of you. But sometimes I think people are who they are and maybe they can't be saved.

Nagata: If that is the case then this is truly a sad world we live in. But I believe Blue Justice will right the wrongs of others.

Mao: Well, Yuji, I hope you're right and good luck at POWER. Back to Kevin & The Professor.

Kelly: One thing we saw at OUTRAGE was the attack on RSW newcomer Kota Ibushi by Noam Dar & David Finlay. At POWER Ibushi gets a match with Finlay but I think he rather be facing Dar.

Toru: Hai. Noam Dar has been... "How do you say in America?? Deckhead??

Kelly: Close enough but luckily for our sponsors not TOO close. Let's relive what happened at OUTRAGE then we will hear from Noam Dar & David Finlay.

(Scenes are shown from the confrontation between Ibushi and Dar with Alicia Fox. Then the attack by Finlay)

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) 89558566-352-k581024RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) Latest?cb=20180606172220

Dar: Kota Ibushi... I have heard ALL the hype. You know what? NOT IMPRESSED! Reputations are like Fish Stories. All made up and no one really cares. You think you can just waltz in here when guys like me and Finlay have been here kicking ass and taking names? You got another thing coming...

Finlay: And that thing is me! I wonder after I beat you will Inoki give me your spot in the upcoming Heavyweight Tournament? Because once I hit you with the Prima Nocta your night will be done and I will have my hand raised.

Dar: Because that's How We do!

Kelly: It's time for our Main Event and we will find out who will face Taiji Ishimori at POWER for the Young Lion Championship.

Toru: I really like that RSW is giving these young men a chance to compete for a title. Not one as prestigious as others maybe but it gives threse men some validation for their hard work.

Kelly: Eloquently put, my friend. Lets go to the ring!

MAIN EVENT:
Cody Hall (2-3) w/Chase Owens    VS    Yoshi-Hashi (2-2)-YOUNG LION CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT MATCH - SEMI-FINALS

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) 101381425502009.....VS.....RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) 5a0ainxIIkuRhzrz5dVtuh2rRpr

Yoshi is really on fire from the start it looks like they are wrestling in two different speeds. The plodding power of Cody cannot keep up with the kinetic energy coming form Hashi. Flying Lariat from YH gets him a near fall. Chase tries to get involved but he is hit with Karma (Pumphandl Half-Nelson Driver) out on the floor. Big boot from Cody and he takes control for a bit. He gives Yoshi a Jacknife Powerbomb and covers for 2.

Cody goes for the Hall of Pain Elbow from the middle rope but misses. YH hits him with Head Hunter (Flipping Neckbreaker). Then Tanga Loa appears ringside complaining about Yoshi's attack on Chase. The referee is arguing with him whem Tama Tonga slides in and delivers his Tongan Twist (Inverted facelock spun out into a DDT). Yoshi-Hashi staggers to his feet only to be met with the Hall Pass (Tornado Lariat). He covers as the ref returns to count to 3.

Winner: Cody Hall (3-3)

RSW on Gaora TV (9/27/18) MemorableFloweryAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted

(Now all the Bullet Club are in the ring surrounding the prone body of Yoshi-Hashi when his Tag Partner, Hirooki Goto along with Yuji Nagata & KENTA come running down. Bullet Club take their leave with smiles.)

Kelly: This is what it is now... Bullet Club doing here what they have done in XWA for years. Stealing victories with outside interference.

Toru: Hai. I am not a fan of this. I was no angel in the ring. I cheated when I needed to. But it was just me. I never needed any outside help. These men are cowards.

Kelly: Well I like the fact that Team RSW was here to show solidarity with RSW against these invaders. Lets hope they can get rid of them at POWER.  For the Professor Toru Tanaka, I'm Kevin Kelly... Arigato & Oyasumi.

Road to POWER
Kitazawa Town Hall, Kitazawa, Japan

1. Roppongi 3K vs Guerillas of Destiny
2.  8 Woman Tag Match Featuring Cutie Pie Club
3. The Kingdom vs Speed Muscle & CIMA
4. Naomichi Marufuji & Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi & BUSHI
Main Event: Daisuke Sekimoto vs YAMATO

(Plus more matches to be announced)

POWER
Hiroshima Sun Plaza, Hiroshima

1. Noam Dar, GoShinGo & Hajime Ohara vs Roppongi 3K, BxB Hulk & Yoshi Tatsu
2. Onna-Musha vs Starlight Kid, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Konami & Cherry