FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 12   SECW TV # 12 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 1:10 pm

Taped at Center Stage in Atlanta, Georgia and televised on TBS

LES THATCHER welcomes everyone to the show and untroduces a video package highlighting all the happenings that occurred at IDES OF MARCH ! Then announces that todays main event is a tv title match as champion DON MUTACO defends against SID VICIOUS

LES THATCHER:" Fans, Ides of March had a lot of big things going on and my next guest reminded us that he is no where near done with SECW Heavyweight champion RIC FLAIR ! So let's bring out BUTCH REED!"

REED comes out to a big pop from the crowd!

REED:" Well LES, that coward FLAIR thought he was one and done with ol' BUTCH REED so I had to give him a little reminder that it aint gonna be that easy! Now Naitch, u mighta thought u was real slick in getting BAD NEWS to show up and do your dirty work and even tho he cost me some green, he failed so whatever scraps u paid that boy was a waste of your money ! Now u better be ready because these two hambones are readyb to knock the hell outta you and take that SECW title from you ! I'm coming for youi FLAIR!"

1st Match: JAKE ROBERTS vs MIKE GRAHAM

GRAHAM is no slouch here but JAKE uses his usual snaeky but effective tactics to subdue GRAHAM and soon hits a short arm clothesline before ending it with a ddt!

ROVERTS slithers over to LES!

LES:" Well JAKE, tha was no easy task yet somehow you made it look pretty easy ! You have been on quite a roll lately!"

JAKE:" HA! HA! What you call quite a roll, i call the enevitable! First i took care of SECW'S golden boy TITO SANTANA and now i'm going to take care of the man that has been running from me ever since i got here! RICKY STEAMBOAT, time for you to make a decision ion your life young man! Look inside your soul, deep down, farther than you ever have, and ask yourself, do I, RICK STEAMBOAT, have what it takes, deep down inside, to best the man known as the snake? Ask yourself that question, look at yourself in the mirror and try to believe the lie that your reflection tells you as you actually believe you have what it takes to step in that ring and prove it! But while you stand there in your reflections of lies, JAKE ROBERTS will show you the truth and believe me when i say that the truth will not set you free as the truth is very painful and unforgiven but dont you worry my man, the truth will be revealed to you and very soon!"

THATCHE:" Well, some very ominous words for RICKY STEAMBOAT but i am sure he will definitely have someything to say about JAKE ROBERTS!"

2nd Match: The SHEEPHERDERS vs BARRY HART/GENE LEWIS

The HERDERS are ruthless as ever and just destroy their opponents as LEWIS gets tossed to the outside and slammed into the guardrail and never returns , leaving poor HART to suffer the brunt of the punishment before LUKE WILLIAMS hits a brain bister on im and gets the pin!

Up next we get a VTR from DUSTY RHJODES in the locker room ,right after hios brutal bullrope match with BRUISER BRODY !
DUSTY is still a bloody mess as he delivers this promo!

DUSTY RHODES:" BRUISER BRODY, YA SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUN INTO THE BULL OF THE WOODS?? BLOOD,GUTS,MAYHEM,PAIN...HELL SON, i was raised on all of that so if you think for one moment that you were gonna scare the Dream then u as dumb as you are ugly! Now the Dream aint dumb and i know you always lurking around in he shadows but the DUSTY RHODES will always be ready to show you and everyone else that you aint the boogeyman that you claim to be!

But the Dream has bigger fish to fry,if you weel! I'm talking about you SEXY LEXY! LEX LUGER, you the king of the mountain, the man that rules the NWA , you got those big ol muscles but you aint gotta whole lotta stuff in between those ears,if ya digwhat i'm saying! You aint a real champion, ya got those two muscle heads running interference for ya and you especially got hat jezzabelle always sticking her nose in your business! And everyone knows exactly how DUSTY RHODES feels about thiose damn jezzabelles baby! So i done conquered the big,bad bogeyman of the NWA so now the Dream is coming after you LUGER, the pretender to the throne! The people deserve a real world champipon...hell...I deserve that belt and sooner or later ,when you done playing russian roulette over in Moscow, and if u sirvive that, the American Dream will be here to welcome you back to the good ol u s of a!"

3rd Match: Canadian Heavyweight Champion CHRIS JERICHO vs TONY ZANE

JERICHO has a litle bit of trouble with the size disadvantage at first but works thru it and eventually catches ZANE in the walls of jericho to get a submission win!

PERCY PRINGLE is out next with the NATURAL DISASTERS !

PRINGLE:" LES THATCHER , everyone saw what happened at the IDES OF MARCH and after all was said and done , my men and i left those two clowns laying in a heap on the mat, wishing they were never born! So we showed them their victory was a fluke and showed them just who the real champs are! I heard that the goof called SMASH was a little too smashed and is out of action for a few weeks! Well we are caring men so if AX wants to just come out here and hand those title belts to us, then we will allow him to walk away with some bit of dignity! So AX, you have one week to respond! Use what little brain you have and make the right decision!"

4th Match: BRUNO SAMMARTINO vs ED GANTNER

BRUNO is really tested here as GANTNER is one strong mofo and has his moments! But the living legend overcomes all this and surprisingly gets the bearhug on him and gets the submission win!

LES:" Fans, one of the biggest matches we had at Ides of March was between ONE MAN GANG and HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN and nothing was settled! I'd like to bring out HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN and get his thoughts!"

DUGGAN comes out to a big pop from the crowd

DUGGAN:" Now LES ol' buddy! That big ol' mean and nasty GANG thought he was gonna come in that ring and push HACKSAW around but I think i showed him and that fat little rooster HUMPERDINK that i know a thing or two about fighting ! So anytime, anyplace they wanna run this thing back then bring it on tough guys!! HOOOOOOOO1"

MAIN EVENT

SECW TV TITLE MATCH

DON MURACO(C) vs SID VICIOUS w/ PERCY PRINGLE

VICIOUS wins the several tests of strength early on but it definitely wasnt easy! MURACO avoids a big boot from VICIOUS and takes over as PERCY has a fit on the outside! He jumps on the ring apron and as the ref goes to admonish him, he tosses a chain to SID! As the ref does niot see this, SID clocks the champ and lays out MURACO!
As PERCY finally gets off the apron an dthe ref turns around, SID makes the cover but as the ref makes the count, SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM runs down and knocks over PRINGLE as he enters the ring and stops the three count! SBG tries to inform the ref about the chain but the ref signals for the bell and dqing MURACO for outside interference! SID is pissed and attacks SBG but by this time MURACO has recovered enough to get some payback on VICIOUS and he and SBG toss SID outta the ring!

LES:" Well that was a crazy ending and i am not sure whats gonna become of this but im sure EDDIE GRAHAM will have a ruling next week! I just received word that next week we will have one half of the SECW tag champions-DEMOLITION AX and im sure he has something to say about the NATURAL DISASTERS , and rest assured..."

The crowd boos as SECW Heavyweight Champion- RIC FLAIR makes his way out!

FLAIR:" Now hold on one minute! I don't give a damn about next week, Let's talk about what happened this week ! The utter disrespect coming outta the mouth of that ghetto trash BUTCH REED! BOY, you better realize just why i am the best damn wrestler in this business and why they call me the dirtiest player in the game! Now one thing you said correctly, in fact probably the on ly thing you said coreectly, was i wasted good money on that bum Bad News but im the Natue boy and money is no object as i have plenty of it big boy and i aint afraid to throw it around! But on e thing i do not tolerate is some bum like you having the nerve to come out here and think you can say your name and mine in the same segment! So those big muscles may make you look good but that tiny muscle in that hard head of yours doesnt seem to be working quite so well! So why dont you bring your ass out here and do something about it!"

FLAIR hits the ring and throws off his suit jacket and puts his rolex in his pocket and tells for REED!

After almost a minute REED comes out in his street clothes and the fight is on as the crowd goes nuts!

After absorbing a few of FLAIR'S chops, REED takes over and starts ripping off FLAIR's dress shirt and pants but before he can do real damage he is jumped by JAKE ROBERTS!

JAKE pounds away giving FLAIR time to recover and join in on he beatdown!

But no real damage is done as RICKY STEAMBOAT rins in and goes right after JAKE!

REED press slams FLAIR who rolls outta the ring as STEAMBOAT chops the hell outta JAKE before tossing him to the outside!

The crowd is going nuts as REED and STEAMBOAT stand tall and FLAIR and JAKE lick their wounds and head back to the dressing room!

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 12   SECW TV # 12 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 3:09 pm

Butch has Flair in his sights still...... that could be very bad news for Flair...... no pun intended

Awesome promo by Jake...... Steamboat is gonna have to dig deep and get past his super nice guy attitude to be able to deal with Jake

So the Dream wants to add his name to the list of challengers for Luger...... he too will get a taste of the total package soon enough

Percy is nuts if he thinks AXE will just hand the titles over

Dammit Superstar.....why ya gotta stick your nose in..... Sid was about to capture the gold

What the hell is Jake doing out here

Looks like Reed has a friend in Steamer......lets hook these guys up

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 12   SECW TV # 12 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:33 am

The push you have on Reed right now is one of the best things in the Fed .

Your Jake Roberts promos are sadistic!!!

Great promo from the Dusty . Super pumped about a Dusty vs Luger program .

Had Percy lost his damn mind . Lol

Billy , you might have fucked up . Don’t know if you want to make an enemy of Sid .

Did Flair put a bounty on Reed’s head and nobody knew ?!

Great stuff buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 12   SECW TV # 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 12
Page 1 of 1