FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 3 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 3   SECW TV # 3 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 5:59 pm

From Center Stage in Atlanta and shown on TBS!

disclaimer: THIS SHOW TOOK PLACE BEFORE SNME and THE J-CUP SHOWS!

LES THATCHER:" Fans, welcome to another exciting show and what a main event we have today! SECW TV Champion- SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM ,after losing the arm wrestling challenge last week, will have to defend his title today against DON MURACO!

And in some exciting NWA news, SNME is right around the corner and its a big one as that main event will crown the new National Heavyweight Champion and it will be decide in WAR GAMES!

And the big 3 night tornament in Japan to crown the first SUPER J=CUP champion will take place and showcase some of the best Junior Heavyweight wrestlers in the entire NWA!

And with that in mind, SECW is proud to have two of our own in that prestigious tournament with BRAD ARMSTRONG and THE GREAT MUTA involved and as luck would have it, they will actually face each other !! And after the heinous attack perpatrated by MUTA previously,you can bet that this is gonna be one helluva match!

I've been in contact with BRAD and he has been cleared by doctors to compete although his eyesight is still not 100 percent!"

1st Match: SECW Tag Team Champions: DEMOLITION vs SCOTT and BILL IRWIN

This match was hotly contested as the IRWINS are a damn tough team ! But DEMOLITION has a lot of resolve and fight back and get the pin after hitting the Demolition Decapitator!

2nd Match: THE GREAT MUTA vs GEORGE SOUTH

SOUTH tries but he is no match for the Japanese superstar!

A moonsault from the top tirnbuckle seals the deal as MUTA gets the pinfall!

LES tries to interview MUTA afterwards but is getting nowhere with it when suddenly "NUMBER ONE" PAUL JONES comes out and embraces MUTA!

JONES:" Are you surprised MR. THATCHER? I have been patiently awaiting my opportunity to make my presence here in the NWA and what better place than here in SECW and what better man to manage than THE GREAT MUTA?

And this man needs someone like me to manage his affairs so he won't get taken advantage of here! And when he wins the J-Cup in his homeland,then he will show the world what I already know...that he is the greatest professional wrestler in the entire world!

With my brains behind him, we will conquer not only SECW but the entire NWA! Oh and BRAD ARMSTRONG ....if I were you, i'd cancel that plane ticket to Japan!"

A update on the upcoming FRIGHT NIGHT card is shown with a partial card update with more to be announced

MAIN EVENT: SECW TITLE

Champion-RIC FLAIR defends against DUSTY RHODES

OMG w/ SOH faces BLACKJACK MULLIGAN in a chain match!

SECW Tag champs- DEMOLITION faces ,once again, THE ZAMBUII EXPRESS

and just signed...JYD faces JAKE ROBERTS

3rd Match: RICKY STEAMBOAT vs BOB BRADLEY

BRADLEY gives a good accounting of himself early on but STEAMBOAT overcomes ot and after a seroes of karate chops to the chest and head,RICKY hits a topn turnbuckle flying bodypress to get the win !

As the ref raises his hand,once agian, JAKE ROBERTS comes out and with a big grin on his face applauds STEAMBOAT and walks to the back!

LES starts to send the viewing audience to the next match when he is interuppted by NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion- CHRIS JERICHO!

JERICHO:" LES...getb those two nobodies out of MY ring and get that damn cheating dog MIKE JACKSON out here ! JACKSON, after your shenanigans last week and your obvious collusion with that coward BRYAN DANILESON, well guess what buddy? Youve earned yourself a damn world title shot so get in that ring NOW!"

JERICHO enters the ring and hands his belt to the ref and the crowd actually pops huge as JACKSON comes out !

But as he enters the ring JERICHO attacks and starts beating the HELL poutta him!

JERICHO screams at the ref to ring the bell and the ref begrudgingly does!

This is just several minutes of the champ beating JACKSON, who has not even removed his jacket,from pillar to post!

JERICHO hits a codebreaker and gets the easy,dominant pin!

After the match JERICHO warns DANILESON that HE is next!

LES:" Well that was a side of CHRIS JERICHO that i've never seen before and imo iyt does not bode well for any future opponents..especially BRYAN DANIELSON!

Now it's time for our main evnet so let's go up to the ring!"

MAIN EVENT

SECW TV TITLE MATCH

SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM (C) vs DON MURACO!

These two go at it early and never stop!
The crowd is solidly behind MURACO who has the momentum early but the Champ rallies and thru the use of illegal tactics he gets the advantage!

SBG eventually gets the full nelson clamped on DON'S previously injured neck!

Things dont look good for the challenger but with the fans behind him,MURACO slowly manages to rise up and, trunning backwards, he slams SBG into the corner three times eventually breaking the hold!

Both men slowly rise and SBG goes for a clothesline which MURACO ducks,then when SBG turns around he is met with the asiatic spike which lays he champ out!

MURACO then picks the champ up,hits a tombstone piledriver , and gets a three count!

The crowd goes nuts as the ref hands MURACO the belt!

Your winner and NEEEEEEW SECW TV CHAMPION- DON MURACO!

The camera pans to MURACO in the ring holding the beltbhigh over his head as the crowd cheers!

END OF SHOW!

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 3   SECW TV # 3 EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Demolition has been unstoppable since coming here

Paul Jones may have just got the signing of the year accquiring Muta

Fright Night is shaping up nicely

Jake still playing mind games with the Dragon

COLLUSION says Jericho lol

Danielson is ready anytime you are Jericho

Muraco finds himself some gold

Good stuff as always
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 3   SECW TV # 3 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 2:43 am

Demolition is scary !

Paul Jones with an interesting signing . I wonder what his stable is going to look like .

Jake is waiting in wake I’ve a feeling . Steamer better be aware of him .

COLLUSION!!!!!

Kick his ass Mike !!!

Ok don’t kick his ass . Lol

Jericho is so worried about Danielson . He might be forgetting about others.

Yes !! Muraco back on top where he belongs .

Great stuff buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 3   SECW TV # 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 3
Page 1 of 1