FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 7   SECW TV # 7 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 5:44 pm

Taped at Center Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS!

LES THATCHER:" Fans welcome to our first show of 2024 and i have to say that 2023 ended in a bang! Starrcade lived up to all the hype and then some! The Road To Starrcade was fantastic and helped make Starrcade a fantastic event but in no way ,shape or form could anyone have predicted that all of the world champions would enter the evening as champions and leave as ex champs! A historical night indeed!

And to start off the new year, the NWA had a draft and SECW has seen some familiar faces leave us but some newer faces are coming into our area so excitement is in the air as we start off 2024!

And in just a few days, the NWA in conjunction with NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING will be starting he Road to Wrestlekingdom and it starts in Georgia at the beautiful Georgia Dome on Jan 6th and a tournament starts where NJPW will crown their heavyweight champion at WRESTLEKINGDOM and SECW is happy to announce that we have two entrants into that tournament and i'd like to bring out a man who is gonna do in NJPW as he has done everywhere he has shown up ....and that's wreck havoc and cause chaos...BRUISER BRODY!"

The studio audience boos and hisses as the mad man from New Mexico makes his way out to LES!

BRODY:" THATCHER....just hold that mic and let me do the talking ! On jan 6th at the Georgia Dome, i get to beat up that freak of nature, that big goof, ANDRE the giant! Now he's big, scary dude but he aint got much between those dirty ears of his ! So i'm gonna just be one step ahead of him and put a hurting on that big boy, hiT him with the GTS and move on toward that NJPW Heavyweight title ! And if that creepy, mouthy weasel Heenan sticks his nose where it dont belong, then i'll just bite it off and spit it back in his face! HUSS! HUSS!"

BRODY stomps off as LES just shakes his head!

1st Match: RICKY STEAMBOAT vs The CUBAN ASSASIN

ASSASIN uses some foul tactics at first but STEAMBOAT retaliates with some good ol karate chops,arm drags and hip tosses to soften up his foe and hits the stunned SIERRA with a flying body cross from the top rope and gets the pin!

LES:" RICKY that was an impressive win against a very tough guy and it looks like you are primed and ready for the Georgia Dome tomorrow night in the frst round of the NJPW Heavyweight tournament!"

STEAMBOAT:" Well,LES, i'm as ready as I can be and i feel i'm at the top of my game! A lot of great wrestlers in that tournament and i know it's a hard road to go down but i feel with all the great fans there behind me that i'll win tomorrow night
Now i have huge respect MASAHIRO CHONO and I know that he is one of the best wrestlers in all of Japan and i look forward to testing my skills against him!"

LES:" A very respectful yet confident Ricky..."

The crowd boos as former NWA Super Junior Heavyweight Champion- CHRIS JERICHO makes his way out!

LES:" Well CHRIS I DONT HAVE YOU LISYED ON MY FORMAT..."

JERICHO:" SEE?? See how the disrespect has already started?? I dominate the super junior division, i beat every single person the NWA forced me to face! Hell i even ran ol' DANIELSTEIN outta the country and then this jabroni, this no count fancy pants piece of trash cheats his way to the title at Starrcade and NOW, the great LES THATCHER says i'm not on his precious fo rmat?? Well listen up Junior! Jay White-boy...be glad the NWA had me on the most grueling schedule that any world champion has ever ..and i meav EVERRR been forced to do ! So be glad you caught me with a severe case of jet lag and food poisoning from some crappy kentucky fried chicken, so live it up big boy because when ut's all said and done, you are just going to be a footnote in the grand history of the Ayattolah of Rock and Rolla!! Im coming to get my title back and you NOR the NWA can do a damn thing about it!"

2nd Match: SID VICIOUS w/ PERCY PRINGLE vs GEORGE SOUTH

PRINGLE is grinning ear from ear as SID just decimates poor GEORGE! a Thunderous power bomb lays out SOUTH and SID gets an easy pin in his SECW debut!

LES:" Well PERCY,a lot has happened to you towards the end of 2023 but it looks like you are not missing a beat!"

PERCY:" LES THATCHER, you arent as stupid as you look...well,then again you actually do! At the end of 2023 everyone was thinking the end of PERCY PRINGLE was at hand! First of all those two big,fat goofs the ZAMBUII EXPRESS failed to follow my expertise and failed against DEMOLITION one too many times so their services were no longer needed and they were terminated! But don't you worry DEMOLITION, I have a big, and i mean BIG surprise coming for you clowns!
Now as far as RICK RUDE goes, we had a mutual
parting of the ways as we both were aware of the predjudice and down right hatefulness of the SECW Board of Governors would never cease as long as we were together so i did what was the right thing to do and with my best wishes for him, i alloed him to go on to greener pastures!
But for all those morons who thought that PERCY PRINGLE and his dynasty was over, well...SURPRISE!! As you just witnessed, the man who rules the world is now in the Pringle Dynasty practically just killed that man and if you all think that was bad, well you havent seen anything yet !!

And remember DEMOLITION, i'm not done with you two...i'm just getting started!"

3rd Match: TITO SANTANA vs ED GANTNER

GANTNER's size is nullified by TITO'S speed and agaility and TITO has a very successful debut here as he hits a flying forearm to secure a win!

4th Match: THE SHEEPHERDER vs The CRUEL CONNECTION

HERDERS are brutal here and destroy these masked men in less than a minute as BUTCH MILLER oins a semi conscious Cruel Connection # 2

LUKE WILLIAMS grans the mic from LES:" DEMOLITION, you boys avoided us for far too bloody long but now that those fat african goofs are gone then get your affairs in order as the SHEEPHERDERS are not going to be avoided anymore! "

BUTCH MILLER:"It aint gonna be a happy new year for you two!"

5th Match: The GREAT MUTA w/ PAUL JONES vs GENE LIGON

LIGON has no chance here as MUTA is too fast,too strong and too damn good! MUTA plays around a bit before hitting a back elbow in the corner and follows it by hitting a prone LIGON with a moonsault!

PAUL JONES:" LES, A LOT of things going on here in 2024 but the only thing that matters is on the 27th at WRESTLE KINGDOM in Japan when the entire population of Japan will stop everything they are doing and bear witness to the greatest professional wrestler in the entire universe show everyone that Jay White has always been nothing more than just a place holder and will get beaten for that NWA Super Junior Title by my man MUTA....correction...by the GREAT MUTA!"

6TH Match: ONE MAN GANG w/ SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK vs SCOTT McGEE

OMG is vicious here and puts a hurting on SCOTT ! He hits McGEE with a big splash in the corner and follows it up with a big 747! But OMG doesnt go for the pin but hits a 2nd 747 as McGEE lays motionless now!

The ref warns GANG to make the pin and SOH ,who has entered the ring, tosses the ref outta the ring!

buit before OMG can hot a 3rd 747...the crowd pops huige as HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN runs in!!

GANG misses with a clothesline as DUGGAN ducks and rebounds off the ropes and hits OMG with a football tackle which sends GANG outta the ring!

A frightened SOH jumps out as well and DUGGAN plays to the cheers of the crowd as SOH helps a groggy OMG to the back!

END OF SHOW!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 7   SECW TV # 7 EmptySun Jan 07, 2024 4:06 pm

Brody with some strong words......can anyone stop him

Steamboat will be a hard competitor to defeat in the tournament

Now, now Jericho, the Switchblade is always willing to give you a rematch anytime you can stop complaining long enough

Wonder what Percy has in store for Demolition

Sid is a good pickup for Percy

Santana still has a hot hand coming into his new home

They are lining up here in SECW for a shot at Jay White

Duggan and OMG will be a good program

Good show

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 7   SECW TV # 7 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 1:24 am

Great promo by Brody !

Love seeing Steamer pushed .

I stand with Jericho . Lol

What does Percy have up his sleeve ?

Demolition seems to be hunted by everyone here . Herders ain’t playing .

Hope Tito does well here .

Muta could be dangerous for White .

Duggan and Gang ! I’m having mid 80’s flashbacks to the old Midsouth Days !! I love it !

Killer show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 7   SECW TV # 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 7
Page 1 of 1