FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV #1 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV #1   SECW TV #1 EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 7:41 pm

From Center Stage and shown on TBS

LES THATCHER opens the show!

LES:" Fans ,welcome to a new era here in the NWA ! Welcome to thje forst edition of Southeastern Championship Wrestling,or as you will, SECW! And we are not only continuing to bring the great state of Florida all the SECW action but we also are expanding to the Peach State itself and as you can see,our show now eminates from Atlanta ,Georgia here in the beautiful Center Stage!
All FCW titles remain on the current title holders but all championships have been renamed SECW titles and the champions now have brand new championship belts to wear!

Also on October 21 st, we make our big SECW debut at the beautiful Georgia Dome with FRIGHT NIGHT !
More info on that amazing card in the coming weekes!
Now let's go up to the ring for our first match!"

1ST MATCH: JUNKYARD DOG vs STEVE LOMBARDI

The Center Stage fans give JYD a big welcome and he doesnt disappoint!
LOMBARDI is a rough and tumble guy who wil do anything he needs to to win and he does just that!
JYD overcomes some of these fould tactics and comes back with a few brain shaking headbutts!
A dazed LOMBARDI is then easy prey for the DOG to scoop him up and hit the big thump powerslam to get the three count !

2ND MATCH: SECW Tag Team Champions-DEMOLITION vs DUSTY WOLFE/GEORGE SOUTH in a non-title match!

The champs seem to be in a bit of a bad mood and do not play around! They are too big and strong for their foes and just commence to beat the hell outta there opponents!
Afer a few minutes of this, they hit the Doomsday Deacapitation on WOLFE and get the unpopular pin!

THATCHER then intvs the champs!

THATCHER:" Gentlemen, a very impressive win and quite a dominating one!"

AX:" Well what else would you expect? This is just a small taste of what we are going to do here in SECW!"

SMASH:" That's right ! Doesnt matter who here in SECW or for that matter the entire NWA who we face! We'll kick their damn teeth in !"

AX:" The wrestling world has sheiks...it has dogs...pretty boys..devikl worshippers, and cowardly dirt birds! It just doesnt mnatter to us! Line them up and we'll gladly knock them down!"

The crowd boos as the champs leave!

A mixed reactio erupts as SECW Heavyweight Champion- "The Nature boy" RIC FLAIR struts on out in his 10,000 dollar suit and carrying his 10 pounds of gold!

THATCHER:"A man who really needs no introduction..."

FLAIR:" Thats absilutely correct LES THATCHER! The nature boy is here live an in color in good ol' Hotlanta looking as good as only the heavyweight champion can!

Now a lot of things are going on in the NWA with Macho Man being our new champ and you have to give that man props because he beat one helluva guy and a legit badass in the Undertaker!
BUT...he hasnt had the privelege of facing the man...the dirtiest player in the game...the kiss stealing.jet flying..."

Before FLAIR can finish the crowd pops as out walks DUSTY RHODES!!

DUSTY:" RICKY FALAIR! the so called nature boy,if ya weeel...let me lay some truth on ya !
You come out here running that rich nouth of yours talkin bout NWA when your ass best worry about whats happenin here in SECW!
Ya see... Atlanta is getting the first big SECW show in OCTOBER and what better main event should they get than seeing me, the American Dream,whipping that loud mouth rich boy's butt and takin that pretty gold belt from you!"

FLAIR:" Listen up fat man!! First of all ,you gotta lot of nerve coming out here on MY interview time !
But im gonna do you and all these people out here a favor and i'll put this belt up against you in the Georgie Dome and show everyone the difference between class and a fat as! Be careful what you wish for RHODES!"

FLAIR leaves the intv set as DUSTY gets a huge smile on his face as the crowd pops!

3RD MATCH:RICK RUDE w/ PERCY PRINGLE vs JIMMY DEL RAY

DEL RAY is no slouch here and gives RUDE a few tense moments but RUDE prevailes and hits the rude awakening and its all over!

THATCHER:"Fans, we'll get you back to the action in just a few minutes but with SECW being born, we've had some changes here and one of the biggest is the departure of EDDIE GILBERT which affects this next man..SECW TV Champion- SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM!"

The strands of Bad To The Bone hit and out comes SBG to a mixed reaction but mostly boos!

SBG just grabs the mic fron LES !

SBG:" LESTER THATCHER....you just stand there and let the SUPERSTAR rap!
Now ,yes, my man EDDIE GILBERT could not come to an agreement with SECW and has moved on ! I wish him the best !
Now SECW ,you may have ran EDDIE outta here but the SUPERSTAR aint going nowhere!
And i'll step in that squared circle and show everyone here just what a superstar is!
And when i'm done beating everyone here,then i'll hunt down that cowardly british punk ADAMS and relieve him of that world tv strap!"

The crowd pops as DON MURACO makes his way out!

MURACO:" SUPERSTAR...i;m getting sick to my stomach hearing all the crap coming outta your mouth!
You wanna put your money where your mouth is? Then how about you put up that title..right here ...RIGHT NOW!"

The crowd pops as SBG is vehemently shaking his head no!

SBG:" Holn on there hotshot! I'm the champ here and YOU dont make the rules..but i'll tell you what...next week...here on tv...we will have ...an arm wrestling challenge and if you beat me...THEN i'l give you a title shot! But from the looks of you...this is gonna be easy!"

MURACO" SUPERSTAR...you got it !"

the crowd pops as MURACO leaves!

LES THATCHER:"Well fans,there you have it! Next week we will have the arm wrestling challenge and if DON MURACO beats SBG,then he will get his shot at tje SECW TV title!

As we spole about earlier,on October 20th at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta we will be holding FRIGHT NIGHT!
And after what happened earlier,we have recieved word that the SECW BOG has signed the main event which will be SECW Heavyweight Champion-RIC FLAIR defending against...DUSTY RHODES!
And as a treat to our great fans, TBS will televise the first three matches from that show LIVE !"

The crowd pops but soon start to boo as NWA World Junior Heavyweight -CHRIS JERICHO comes out!

JERICHO:" LESLIE...how in the HELLLL can SECW have their debut show without havingb the world champ speak?
I;ll let it slide this time Junior ,BUT I BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!
I'll make this short and sweet because my time is valuable and these mental midgets dont deserve much of it!

Theres a little insignificant nobody in some bush league area who's name escapes me but this guy thinks he's some big deal!

So BRYAN DANIELSTEEN...you may thgink you deserve this or deserve that but all you deserve is an ass whipping!
Now if i can squeeze you into my busy schedule,then i might grant you your wish ! But my schedule is always full so it sucks to be you junior!"

JERICHO leaves as the crowd boos!

4TH MATCH: BRAD ARMSTRONG vs MIKE JACKSON

A scientific match that gives both guys a chance to show just how damn good their wrestling is !
But in the end,BRAD proves to bejust that much better and hits a russian leg sweep into a floatover and gets a pin!

As both men shake hands after the match ,they ar attacked from behind by a masked man!

He tosses JACKSON from the ring and as he turns he is dropkicked by BRAD!

As the masked man gets up BRAD yanks off his mask and is stunned,along with the crowd, as ut is...THE GREAT MUTA!!

MUTA then sprays green mist into the eyes of the stunned ARMSTRONG who is rolling around the canvas and covering his eyes and yelling in pain!

Wrestlers from the back come out to help BRAD as MUTA leaves the ring!

BRAD is helped to the back as the crowd sits in stunned silence!

5TH MATCH: ONE MAN GANG w/SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK vs TONY ZANE

ZANE tries but is no match for the behemoth!

After a big splash in the corner,OMG follows it up with the 747 splash and gets an easy pin!

LES THATCHER thanks everyone for tuning in and hopes to have an update on BRAD ARMSTRONGS condition next week!

He also reminds everyone about the main event arm wrestling challenge next week!!

END OF SHOW

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV #1   SECW TV #1 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 9:00 pm

I feel like JYD can be a big player here

Good promo from Demolition..... that nasty attitude will make them hard to beat for anyone

Cant think of a better place than the Georgia dome to hold Dusty vs Flair

I cant see Rude sitting in the shadows here long......when will he make a move for some gold

Muraco and SBG...... the battle of the muscle heads........i could see Rude getting mixed in this

Jericho referring to Danielson and the bush league...... you better believe Dragon will have a response

Muta is here......yes

Gang just keeps on winning

Great read as usual
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV #1   SECW TV #1 EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:46 pm

Can’t wait for Fright Night .

JYD needs pushed !

Demolished ain’t playing . Lol

I’m enjoying the hell out of the Flair / Dusty feud .

Are we seeing a double turns with SBG and Muraco ?

Great Jericho promo

Solid Muta debut .

Killer shit my friend .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV #1   SECW TV #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV #1
Page 1 of 1