FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 6 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 6   SECW TV # 6 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 1:52 pm

Taped at Center Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS

LES THATCHER:"Fans, i'd like to welcome all the great fans here and joining is from home and gotta say that The Road To Starrcade has been fantastic and with that in mind SECW has a very busy and exciting week as tomorrow night it starts as the WWF comes to Jacksonville at The Coliseum and then follows up with a big battle with the UWF as The Road To Starrcade comes to the Omni in Atlanta!!

And with that in mind, let's bring out the SECW Heavyweight Champion- the Nature Boy- RIC FLAIR!"

FLAIR strUts on out as the fans boo!

FLAIR:" LES THATCHER, this is indeed a big week for not only myself and SECW but for the NWA itself! Tomorrow night in Jacksonville, I get my hands on the so called Macho Man for that world title and believe me, that while this SECW heavyweight championship Is one of the top honors in the entire NWA, you,i, and the fans all know that the NWA Worild title is the most prestigious title in all of professional wrestling and it is tailor made for the Nature boy!

And Barry Windham,you, my friend, will have the honor of getting a shot at the new world champion the following night in Atlanta Ga! So Randy Savage, while you keep being preoccupied with that nut case Seth Rollins ,you best believe that you better have your mind focused on the dirtiest player in the game and NEXT world champion- ROC FLAIR! WOOOOOOOOO!"

1ST Match: JAKE ROBERTS vs SCOTT CASEY

A great back and forth match for the first several minutes until an unseen by the ref low blow changes the tide of the match! JAKE hits a short arm clothesline before hitting the ddt and getting the pin!

LES THATCHER:" Now JAKE that was a pretty darn good win buut that low blow...."

JAKE:" What low blow. Are u hallucinating LES? I beat that dime store cowboy fair and square just like tomorrow night in Jacksonville i am going to beat the man called Taz! He says survive if i let you, right? Well Taz, i've been surviving my entire life and anything...and I mean ANYTHING that you throw at me in that squared circle, can not compare to what like has thrown at me ! Survive?? Son i invented surviving ! Pick your poison Taz, because whatever way you choose to go i this match, i will do ,by any means necessary, whatever is needed to win that WWF TV title and then take your precious world tv title shot away from you and take care of that little lad from england at Starrcade!!"

2nd Match: DUSTY RHODES vs GEORGE SOUTH

The dream ain't playing and just beats the hell outta SOUTH before hitting SOUTH with a bionic elbow and follows it up with a big elbow smash and pin!

DUSTY:" Lord have mercy LESLIE!! Road To STARRCADE is on fire and the AMerican Dream is ready to add some gasoline to the fire and it starts tomorrow night in Jacksonville as me, my brother from another mother Hulj Hogan and the SUPERSTAR himselF, mr. BILLY GRAHAM get to get our hands on that big ol mean Andre the Giant, that bog ol fat ONE MAN GANG and the man i amm dying to get my haNds on, that dirty old BRUISER BRODY!

Then after we send those baddies packing ,then it's time to light up Atlanta in the Omni on the 20th as me and my good friend ,the big texan, BLACKJACK MULLIGAN ,the super team, if you will,
as we get those damn Dirty Birds in the ring and get to win those pretty world tag titles ! Time for the Dream to get funky like a monkey and it starts tomorrow night Baby!!"

The crowd boos as NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion-CHRIS JERICHO comes out!

LES:" CHRIS, i wasnt scheduled to have you out here today..."

LERICHO grabs the mic from LES!

JERICHO:" Nobody cares what you had or didnt have scheduled Junior!! i'm a world champion and can do whatever the hell i want ! Now it;s bad enough i had to face scum like Bryan Danielson a million times when all i did was beat him every time but instead of being rewarded for a job well done, what does the NWA BOG's do? Not only do they force me to face all the scum in the NWA during this farce called road to starrcade but they are forcing me to defend MY world title in back to back nights!! Where's the respect? where's the gratitude? The NWA is out to get me and have been ever since i won this title! They keep sending their wonder boys after me, thinking they will take this belt and all i keep doing is take them out one by one! So now they wanna force me to defend my title on back to back nights?? Well Chris Benoit...Brian Pillman...you two guys are next to find out just why i'm the world champ ...and Jay white...come Starrcade, you are gonna have to change your name to Jay " BLACK and BLUE" after Starrcade! Then after Starrcade i will take my much needed and deserved vacation!"

3rd Match:JUNKYARD DOG vs BRADY BOONE

BOONE tries to match power with the DOG but by the time he realizes what a mistake that was, it's too late!

A head butt from JYD stuns BOONE long enough to allow JYD to hit his Big Thump powerslam and get the pin!

LES:" DOG, that was a impressive win and speaking of impressive,tomorrow night in Jacksonville, you are gonna face the impressive David Von Erich!"

JYD:'LES, there aint nuthin impressive about a man who turns his back on his family! And tomorrow night ,the DOG, is gonna knock some sense into that boy...or should i say Thump some sense into him! Every dog needs a bone to chew on and Von Erich, you sure gonna fix the dog's appetite!"

4th Match: THE SHEEPHERDERS vs JOHN TATUM/JACK VICTORY

The HERDERS are in their usual foul mood and beat down TATUM and VICTORY both inside and outside the ring !
VICTORYis posted on the outside as BUTCH wraps a chain around his fist to lay out TATUM and get thepin!

The SHEEPHERDERS then cut a promo on how they destroyed the Road Warriors and that they are hunting Bird now as they challenge the world tag team champion- Freebirds!

LES THATCHER:" Now fans i'd like to bring out a man who has been running rampant lately here in SECW and seems to be on the warpath...BRUISER BRODY!"

BRODY:"THATCHER...You are right abiut one thing. I am running wild here in SECW and i'm gonna keep doing it until someone is big and bad enough to stop me! I'm here for one thing and one thing only..and that's a whole lotta green! And anytime i get my hands on that coward, the fat man, DUSTY RHODES, well ,thats just a bonus for me!
And tomorrow night, i'm just gonna tell Andre and ONE MAN GANG to stay outta my way and let me rid wrestling of that pig DUSTY RHODES and on Wednesday Night, i go to Georgia to face another big ol fat slobn by the name of Abdullah the Butcher and i look forard to showing everyone that he aint sich a bad dude like eVeryone thinks!! HUSS! HUSS!"

5TH Match: SECW TV Champion- DON MURACO defends against MIKE DAVIS

DAVIS has some good moments here as this match stays pretty scientific as both men respect each other! But the champ is too strong and expierience and hits the tombstone piledriver to get the win!

MURACO:" Wednesday night i get to step in the ring at the Omni and face the so called total package=Lex Luger!
Luger, you may have a million dollar body but its that 5 cent brai that;s gonna get you tombstoned thru the mat in just a few days!"

RICK RUDE w/ PERCY PRINGLE are shown in a taped interview!

PERCY:" STING!! You are about to find out Wedbesday in the Omni just what it feels like to face the Ravishing onbe!"

RUDE:" THATS right PERCY! STING..in just afew days you have the displeasure of stepping in the ring with me and no matter how good youn think you are,i have a feeling that you are gonna have, shall we say, a very rude awakening!"

SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK:"Road To Starrcade is heating up and in these next to nights the ONEMAN GAND is going to extinguish the careers of DUSTY RHODES, BILLY GRAHAM and that goof HULK HOGAN and dont forget KERRY Von Erich...the GANG is really looking forward to splashing the life outta you pretty boy !"

6th Match: SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM vs MAXX PAYNE

MAXX is a big boy but after some initial success ,PAYNE, eventually is overpowered and soon SBG clamps on the full nelson and gets the submission win!

SBG:" Tomorrow night, a big 6 man against that bad ol BRUISER BRODY , that fat ol ONE MAN GANG and that freak of nature Andre the giant! They gonna find out what 265 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal can do to them! And in the Omni...i get that big ol' vicious savage from africa KAMALA! He's big,bad and ugly and the Superstar is gonna use his godly strength to clamp the full nelson and sueezze the fight outta him!"

LES THATCHER:" Well fans , this is gonna be a very teling next two nights for SECW as we ramp thins up for Starrcade! Join us next week as we'll have highlights from Riad To Starrcade as we get ready for STARRCADE!"

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 6   SECW TV # 6 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 5:01 pm

Damn all these promos are fucking tight .

Flair is delusional I see . lol

Love that line by Jake saying he invented survival !! That was great .

Man , I can hear Dusty !!!

Quit crying Jericho .

Oh JYD . Lol

Great promo by Brody .

Nailed SBG .

Damn good shit !!!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 6   SECW TV # 6 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 6:48 pm

Now, now Flair......ya just wait your turn with Macho.

Nice win and even better promo by Jake. I would like to see him get in the upper thick of things with one of the NWA World champions

Dusty has some big tag matches coming up

LOL..... Dont you worry Jericho..... Jay Black and Blue will be ready

Dog telling it exactly like it is when it comes to DVE

The Sheepherders know its time to ask for a world title shot after that recent impressive victory over the Warriors

I know their on the same team tomorrow night, but i think a certain promotor in Japan should look into booking Andre vs Brody

Muraco have you lost it...... Luger is not a man to be messed with or trusted right now

Sting and Rude...... take my money

Very good show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 6   SECW TV # 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 6
Page 1 of 1