FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 5 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 5   SECW TV # 5 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 8:51 pm

From Center Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS!

The show opens up with highlights from last week's show ending brawl !

This brings out former TV Champ-SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM!

LES THATCHER:" SUPERSTAR, I have to say that not only were the fans and myself surprised by you coming out to help VIRGIL last week!"

SBG:" LES THATCHER...the SUPERSTAR has no problem with a man kicking another mans ass in that squared circle and thats what the big, fat ol' GANG did! But after that match was one he and that rooster HUMPERDINK decide to hang a man abd that's crossing the line! I couldnt just sit in the back and do nothing so i did what i thought was right and came out there to put an end to it and as i was laying the beatdown on GANG ,here come's that wildman BRODY to once again stick his nose into things! Now i dont know what the hell his..."

The Center Stage audience starts to boo as SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK makes his way out and interupts!

SOH:"Now BILLY GRAHAM...i dont know what your issue is...you trying to be the night in shining armor here but i will warn you now that..."

At this point SBG grabs SOH by the throat and is about to smack SOH around when ONE MAN GANG comes out from behing and pearl harbors SBG!

OMG has surprised SBG and drags him to and tosses him ino the ring! He is clubbing the SUPERSTAR with forearms when SOH enters the ring and gives GANG his chain!

OMG wraps it around the neck of SBG and goes to toss him over the top rope when SECW TV Champ-DON MURACO runs in, breaks it up and sends noth SOH and OMG svcurrying from the ring !

as SBG recovers he and MURACO, who are both weary of each other, end up shaking hands as the crowd pops!

1st Match: The GREAT MUTA w/ PAUL JONES vs LANNY POFFO

POFFO is a skilled wrestler in his own right and wrestles MUTA to a stalemate at the start! Evenuall MUTA, with some timely distraction from JONES, gets the advantage,whips POFFO into the corner and follows with a flipping back elbow which puts LANNY Ndown on the mat!'
MUTA , as directed by JONES, then scales to the top rope,turns and hits a picture perfect moonsaul and gets the pin!

THATCHER:"PAUL...that was one impressive victory but I think you both should know that BRAD ARMSTRONG is now fully healed and will be competing here today!"

JONES:" LES, neither MUTA or myself could care less about BRAD ARMSTRONG! My oriental warrior hurt him before and will gladly finish the job if that young man feels froggy !

But ontp more important things such as the ROAD TO STARRCADE which takes us to Sin City where MUTA faces a man who likes to talk alot, a man who is all sizzle and no steak, a coward in our eyes and one thing we will not tolerate a coward...so SETH ROLLINS, YOU THINK YOU GONNA BE ABLE TO BEAT THIS MAN? Have you seen what this man can do> Well ROLLINS you are about to find out this saturday in Vegas and then let's see just how good you really are!"

2nd Match: MAGNUM TA vs RIP ROGERS

RIP'S odd ring style does nuthin to deter TA from doing his usual and he puts an end to ROGERS with the belly to belly!

LES:"MAGNUM, one heck of a victory right there!"

MAGNUM:" Well LES, its the season of giving and i'm giving out ass whippings and RICK RUDE,You are on my radar as we have some unfinished business and we will find out who the better man is!
Now this Satuirday in Las Vegas, the Road To Starrcade is coming up and i'm honored to be competing ther against one helluva challenge in SAMOA JOE!Now i know he's a tough man, a bad man and won't quit and i know it's going to be to a very hard fought match but if i hit the belly to belly on JOE ,well, let's just say no one is the same after being hit with that!"

LES THATCHER then gives a run down on Saturday's card at Road To Starrcade with some highlights of the PROGRESS stars that will be facing our SECW stars!

3rd Match: The SHEEPHERDERS vs TOMMY LANE/MIKE DAVIS

The HERDERS see even in more of a foul mood and unfortunately take it out on the RPM'S ! It's quick,brutal and to the point as after the HERDERS beat the will outta LANE, he is easy prey for a pin!

LES then announces that on a special Sunday night on Dec 17th that SECW will present XMAS XAOS at the EDDIE GRAHAM SPORTS COMPLEX in Tampa!

4th Match: BRUISER BRODY vs SD JONES

The madman from Santa Fe finally makes his legit in ring debut here and he doesnt disappoint ! Unfortunately SD JONES is the victim here and pays the price as he gets demolished... he gets neat up ,hit with a big dropkick to the face,hit with a flying knee and mercifully gets finished with the GTS!

LES tries to ask BRODY a question but BRODY just grans the mic from him!

BRODY:" I ain't got nom time for anyn stupid questions ! FAT MAN RHODES, i never liked you and i'm here to be the nightmare to the american dream! And RICKY FLAIR, did I hear right that last week you rann your mouth about what you are gonna do to me because i didnt shake your stinking hand well boo friggin who ! You better be careful who you are talking to!
And now onto Vegas and that boy BOBBY LASHLEY ! Now you're a big dude with big muscles but muscles aint gonna help you against a real man...a violent man ! Sin City is just my kinda place and i'll be comitting some sins against you on Saturday!"

Up next is a vts sent in by RICK RUDE and PERCY PRINGLE!

PERCY:" MAGNUM TA , we've already shown you that you can not beat my man and the ref's slow count and the blind timekeeper we had for that last match saved yopu and you and all the idiots watching know that but onto big and better things!"

RUDE:" That's right PERCY ! This saturday night in Vegas I get to show everyone just how simply ravishing i am and Shelton Benjamin you are going to get a very rude awakening when you step in that ring with me! Then PERCY and I are gonna hit the strip and a few strippers...if ya know what i mean!"

5th Match: SECW Tag Team Champions- DEMOLITION vs THE GLADIATORS in a non title match!

No trouble for the champs as the decimate the masked men and eventually get the win after AX gets a submission win after he applies the cobra sleeper!

LES:"Well champs, you two did not play around today!"

AX:" Well LES with goons like the SHEEPHERDERS around, we cant afford tomplay games and as you just witnessed, i've added a little more to my arsenal with the cobra sleeper and with the HERDERS breathing down our necks, we are gonna need it!"

SMASH:" Thats right HERDERS, you have to do more than steal these belts to call yourselves champions but don't worry...you two goofs are gonna get whats coming to ya ! Just like the House of Black is gonna find out this satutrday at Road to STarrcade!"

AX:" Thats right! now we are not taking anything lightly when it come sto these guys! They are big, strong and fast and seem to do whatever it takes to win but you best believe that we will be more than ready for whatever they throw at us!"

6th Match: JYD vs RENE GOULET

GOULET does his usual cowardly cheating but eventually JYD makes a comeback and ends things with the Big Thump !

7th Match: TV Champ- DON MURACO vs GEORGE SOUTH

This match barely gets started when ONE MAN GANG runs in,chain in hand , and attacks MURACO ! SOUTH is tossed out of the ring by SOH and as OMG is choking MURACO, here comes SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM but as he enters the ring he is attacked by BRODY!

The heels are beating down the tv champ and former tv champ when DUSTY RHODES runs in again with a chair in hand and clears the ring with some well placed chairshots to both men !

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 5   SECW TV # 5 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:41 am

Superstar should have known better than put his hands on Hump

Muraco coming t o the aid of Superstar is interesting

Im glad to see Muta getting the win, however i dont think his manager is very bright calling out Seth Rollins

Magnum has a lot on his plate between having to deal with Rude and now Samoa Joe. But a little birdy told me there may be even more to worry about for him come road to starrcade

Sweet..... Christmas Xoas.......hoping to see some of this angles be a big part of that show

Poor SD..... Nobody wants to stand infront of that train right now named Brody

Ravishing Rick is ready for some Vegas lifestyle......he will need to get past Shelton first

Good promo from Demolition..... their stock continues to rise

Brody helping out Gang again..... but we still dont know if its pure coincidence or if these two have aligned. Either way, Superstar and Muraco better be glad Dusty came to save the day

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 5   SECW TV # 5 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Love this save by Muraco and the enemies shaking hands .

Are Jones and Muta biting off more than they can chew ?

Good promo from Magnum .

Looking forward to Xmas Chaos

Brody don’t like anybody . Lol

Demolition and Herders is money !!!

All kinds of craziness at the end .

Good stuff my man .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 5   SECW TV # 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 5