FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 4   SECW TV # 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:45 pm

From CenTER Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS

Highlights from FRIGHT NIGHT are shown and then we go to LES THATCHER at the podium!

THATCHER:" Well as everyone who was there and shown in the highlights,Fright Night was a fantastic show and probably the biggest news to come out of it was the surprise appearance of the mad man from New Mexico ,BRUISER BRODY! And no one was more surprised than my next guest...the American Dream...DUSTY RHODES!"

The studio crowd pops as DUSTY MAKES HIS WAY OUT!

DUSTY:" BRUISER BRODY...I don't know where the hell you came from or why u came here but big boy...you made the mistake of your life by jumping on the bull of the woods! And you gonna find out real soon that it's easier to jump on than jump off,if you weel!"

DUSTY leaves as the crowd pops!

LES:" Well, thats one upset man right there and if I know one thing about DUSTY is he usually backs up what bhe says!"

1st Match: RICK RUDE w/ PERCY PRINGLE vs MIKE GRAHAM

GRAHAM has a few offensive outbursts early but RUDE has enough of it and a stiff clothesline puts a stop to it ! The Rude Awakening is soon and gives RUDE a decisive win!

RUDE and PERCY are over with LES!

LES:" Well PERCY, Fright Night was a night of ups and downs for you!"

PERCY:" You're a funny man LES THATCHER but you or any of these idiots will be laughing for long ! The ZAMBUII EXPRESS failed to abide to my strategy and once again they lost their chance at winning the tag team titles ! In the Pringle Dynasty, you do NOT get three strikes! So the ZAMBUII EXPRESS have been fired and are no longer here in SECW! My next team will be even bigger and badder!

Now for my man RICK RUDE.. let's just say that MAGNUM TA must have paid off the timekeeper to ring that bell as MR. RUDE had him covered for the three count ! A travesty of justice if i ever saw one!"

RUDE:" You are 100 percent correct PERCY ! A travesty indeed ! But you, I and everyone there who saw that macth know I dominated that man and had him beat when that bogus bell ringing saved him ! So MAGNUM...this isn't over and in fact it's just started so be prepared for the fight of your life! You are just a stepping stone that needs to be cleared and you will be taken care of sooner than later!"

2nd Match: JUNKYARD DOG vs LOUIE SPICOLLI

JYD aint gettingb paid by the hour as he slams some big forearms to loosen SPICOLLI up,then hits a few headbutts to soften him up even more and then hits the Big Thump powerslam to get a
the popular pin!

LES:" FANS we are having some exciting things coming up in the month of December as we get closer to STARRCADE and in conjunction with the NWA and various territories across the NWA we are proud to announce the Road To STARRCADE series in which SECW will be having what can be considered Super Cards against other NWA territories and that starts with the great PROGRESS wrestling territory competing against us in exciting LAS VEGAS and we will have more details as they come!"

The crowd boos as NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion CHRIS JERICHO comes out! He garbs the mic from LES!

JERICHO:" LES THATCHER ,lets quit this charde and cut to the chase! The NWA has been doing everything in their power to get this belt off of me yat ,as expected, here i stand ..the greatest Junior Heavyweight in the entire world ! I beat evryone that stands in my way and yet i still dont get the respect deserving of a champion ! But here's the deal...i know how the NWA thinks and i'm going to beat them to the punch! PROGRESS... you guys have a punk who is like a gnat that no matter how many times you swat at it it keeps coming back and that gnat's name is Bryan Danielson ! You've annoyed me for the last several months and no matter how many times i beat you down or embarass you, you keep coming back ! Ive got bigger and better things to do so time for youn to quit whinning and making excuses! Time to man up Danielstein so how about on December 2 in VIVA LAS VEGAS its me and you for my world title?? BUT, heres the catch...this is it! This is the last call for you...if and i mean when you fail once again to win this belt then THAT'S IT!! No more title shots! Your last chance at the big dance junior! Time to put your big boy pants on so sign the contract and let me put an end to the nonsense that is Danielstein!"

THATCHER:" Well the champ has thrown out the challenge for once and if i know BRYAN DANIELSON like we all do then i'm sure he'll agree!"

3rd Match: BRAD ARMSTRONG vs JOHN TATUM

BRAD makes a full healthy return here and looks damned good as his wrestling skills just fluster the out matched TATUM!
BRAD even shows a bit of a mean streak as he hits some punches and stomps on TATUM in the corner!

BRAD hits his float over russian leg sweep to secure an impressive pin!

SECW Heavyweight Champion-RIC FLAIR is shown on a vtr !

FLAIR:" First of all,as i predicted, i stand here holding this ten pounds of gold ,looking as good as only the champ can ,and STILL the SECW Heavyweight champion! I beat the fat man yet again and crushed his dreams ! So DUSTY...time for you to waddle your fat ass to the back of the line where you belong !

Now as for BRUISER BRODY...I dont have a clue as to why you showed up and no idea what your plans are but i extended my hand to you and you foolishly put your grimy hands on the Nature Boy! So big boy,dont you think for one second that i'm afraid of you and when our paths cross and believe me,rest assured thatb they will, you will learn the hard way that you NEVER disrespect the MAN! WOOOOOOOOO!"

THATCHER:" WOW! Some tense and direct words from the champ!"

4th Match: JAKE ROBERTS vs CHIC DONOVAN

JAKE dominates here as he is his usual slimy self and CHIC has no answers for him! A short arm clothesline and a ddt and its all over! Afterwards JAKE stares into the camera with an evil grin and tells RICKY STREAMBOAT he is coming for him!

Up next the SECW tag team champions-DEMOLITION come out and start to talk about finishing the challenge of the ZAMBUII EXPRESS but as they do, they are attacked by THE SHEEPHERDERS and a big brawl takes place that has to be broken up by wrestlers from the back!

5th Match: SECW TV CHAMPION- DON MURACO defends against BARON MIKEL SICLUNA

SICLUNA cheats his way to an early advantage but the champ fights back and hits the tombstone pikledriver for another successful title defense!

6th Match: ONE MAN GANG w/ SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK vs VIRGIL

OMG uses his massive size and weight advantage to bounce VIRGIL around the ring before mercifully ending things with the big 747 splash and pin!

However after the match,SOH hands OMG his chain who then proceeds to wrap it around VIRGIL'S neck ,tosses him over the top rope and starts hanging him!

VIRGIL is passing out when the crowd pops as surprisingly SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM runs in to break it up!

SBG knocks SOH on his ass and then hammers the GANG down to one knee but then out comes BRUISER BRODY !

BRODY attacks GRAHAM nad soon him and the GANG wrap the chain around SBG 'S neck but before they can toss him over the top rope,here comes DUSTY RHODES who slams a chair into both BRODY and GANG'S backs ! Soon security and other wrestlers come out to seperate everyone and DUSTY and BRODY are held apart as LES THATCHER signs off!

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 4   SECW TV # 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 4:40 pm

Good opening promo by Dusty .

I want to hear Magnum’s reply to Rude and Percy .

Jerhico finally answers Danielson. Great stuff btw .

You write Flair well.

Man , those Herders love to fight .

Crazy ending . I got an idea btw .
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 4   SECW TV # 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 6:20 pm

I expect big things from Brody. I thought JR was close to putting a world title on him before trading him to you earlier this year. And the big man doesnt waste any time jumping on the big dogs

Dusty.......ya better be careful..... that man has no problem leaving people crippled up

Percy firing the Zambui during the holiday.......brutal

Ilike this matchup of Magnum and Rude......i can see some fun stuff with it

Danielson is finally gonna get Jericho in a match. But the ante went up. Not only is Danielson fighting for the belt to prove hes the best in the world...... he only has one chance left to prove it

Brad is healthy again......whats next for him here

Great Flair promo..... that has me wanting to see a triple thtreat with him against Dusty and Brody. Then we will really see who the man is

Demolition just cant get a breather.....they get rid of the Zambui now they have to deal with the Sheepherders

Virgil better be glad the Superstar was in the building

What the..... Brody strikes again

Do we see an alliance here between Brody and OMG or what is going on here

Very good read

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 4   SECW TV # 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 4
Page 1 of 1