FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 9   SECW TV # 9 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 9:27 pm

Taped at Center Stage in ATlanta and televised on TBS!

LES THATCHER welcomes the fans at Center Stage and all the viewers watching and runs down results of the first two nights of the America's Cup and shows highlights from the finals to crown the NJPW Champion!

LES:" As we just saw, RICKY STEAMBOAT came so close to winning the NJPW Heavyweight title and with that in mind, i'd like to bring him out!"

STEAMBOAT comes out to a big ovation and acknowledges the fans as he approaches LES to shake hands!

As he does he is jumped from behind by JAKE ROBERTS!

JAKE body slams STEAMBOAT and puts the boots on him before lifting up STEAMBOAT and hitting him with the DDT on the concrete floor!!

Before any more damage can be done, HACKSAW DUGGAN and butch reed MAKE THE SAVE!

THATCHER sends it to commercial!

THATCHER:" Fans, during our break, EMTS were on the scene fast and after securing a neck brace on RICKY, he was then put on a gurney and taking to the nearest hospital! We hope to have an update as soon as possible!"

1st Match: SECW Tag Team Champions: DEMOLITION vs The COLE BROTHERS!

The COLES have their moments at first as their teamwork is fast and crisp, but a devastating clothesline by SMASH puts and end to that! Some big power moves and a beat down is all it takes to regain control and the champs hit their finisher( Demolition decapitation) and AX pins KEITH COLE!

LES:" Champs, that was a great win and seems like PERCY PRINGLE is up to no good as usual!"

AX:" LES, both you and i know that the one thing PERCY is good at is running that big mouth of his! We saw those NATURAL DISASTERS and yes, they are two very large and powerful men and we are not taking them lightly!"

SMASH:" Thats right AX but just in case anyone forgot, the las t time fat boy PRINGLE had two big fat slobs favce us, they got their asses handed two them and we ran them outta here! Its gonna be the sme for his new team as well!"

2nd Match:ONE MAN GANG w/SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK vs TERRY TAYLOR

This was a great battle until SOH stuck his nose in it which allowed OMG to take over and his size made the difference after hitting TAYLOR with an elbow drop GANG then hits the 747 splash and gets an easy pin!

HUMPERDINK:" LES, did you see what just occured> DUGGAN, i hope you were at least able to pay attention with y7our straight eye because thats what is in store for your future!"

GANG:" Thats righ DUGGAN! You made a big mistake showing up here and sticking your nose in House of HUMPERDINK 's business! Ya better have eyes in the back of your head son cause payback is coming!"

3rd Match: BUTCH REED vs GEORGE SOUTH

REED seems to be trying to send a message as he just dominates the entire bout ! He eventually presses SOUTH over his head and slams him to the canvas and gets the three count!

REED:" I hope you were watching RIC FLAIR! Because thats whats gonna happen to you if and when we meet ! Now i'm willing to be patient, but..."

The crowd starts to boo as SECW Heavyweight Champion: RIC FLAIR makes his way out!

LES:" Now hold on gentlemen, we dont want any altercation out here!"

FLAIR:" LES, there isnt gonna be any altercation out here!But i'll be damned if i'm gonna sit in the back and listen to this johnny come lately run his mouth about what hes going to do to the Nature Boy! Listen here young man! You tired of sitting on the porch, you wanna run with the big dogs?"

REED:" You damn right i do ! I already showed you what i can do!"

FLAIR:" I'll tell ya what big boy! How about next week, you put your monEy where your mouth is! And i know you probably cant get it but if you show up here next week You bring 1000 dollars and ill bring the same and we'll have a winner take all match! Hell, i'll make it easier for you big man! If i cant beat you in 10 minutes, you'll get that money! Hows that sound tough guy?"

REED:" Oh dont you worry FLAIR! I'll have that money next week ! You just make sure you show up,,,champ!"

LES:" Well that is going to be one helluva battle! Now with the America's Cup sweet 16 has been determined, lets hear from the remaining SECW talent that has made it this far!"

CHRIS JERICHO:" JAKE ROBERTS...i know you supposed to be a master of mind games, a guy that will do anything to win, but listen up junior ! I'm on a mission and your slimy ass aint going to stop me! First of all, i'm going to win the SECW TV Title form MOOROCO today and carry that momentum into the sweet 16!"

SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM:"As the SUPERSTAR predicted, i showed that the only thing in the NWA thats perfext is the man too sweet to be sour! And now I get to face the man teaching hustle, loyalty and respect! JOHN CENA is one tough dude but by the time i am finished with him, he;ll wish that i was the one who he didnt see!"

JAKE ROBERTS:" CHRIS JERICHO...Y2J... whatever cute little name you go by these days, doesnt make a difference! Ther are certain people in this world that will do anything, and i mean ANYTHING, to get what they want and to get where they want! Some will go to the depth of hell itself to accomplish it and believe me, i'm not welcome there anymore so if Satan himself wants nothing to do with me than what makes you think you stand a chance against me ! I will do what i want, hell, i'll do what i NEED to do to win and JERUCHO, you are not physically, mentally or spiritually to do any damn thing to stop me!"

LES:" Some very interesting words from some very confident men ! And one of those men is up next on our main event as CHRIS JERICHO challenges SECW TV Champ: don muraco FOR THE TV TITLE!"

MAIN EVENT

SECW TV TITLE MATCH

DON MURACO (c) vs CHRIS JERICHO

Knowing this is only a 10 minute time limit match, these two go right at it from the onset as they take turns with advantages!

Theres no room for mistakes but JERICHO goes to hit the code breaker but MURACO is close enough to the ropes that he grabs the top rope and holds on as JERICHO flies backward and lands hard as he has the wind knocked out of him!

The TV Champ capitalizes on this and grabs JERICHO up and hits the tombstone piledriver and gets the pin!

The crowd pops huge as MURACO holds the belt up high!

5th Match: SOD VICIOUS w/ PERCY PRINGLE vs TODD CHAMPION

SID attacks before the bell and TODD never gets a chance to recover! SID damn near kills him with a power bomb and gets the pin!

PERCY: " LES, you just saw why they call him the ruler of the world ! And to prove that the Pringle Dynasty is better than ever,
and not only will the NATURAL DISASTERS win the tag titles from those two blown up clowns, but my man here SID is issuing a challenge to you... DON MURACO!! Impressive win today but JERICHO is no SID VICIOUS! Theres your next tv champion and there aint nuthin you can do about it!"

LES:" Well i know i would love to see that match up and hopefully will hear from the champ about this! Also we hope to have an update on RICKY STEAMBOAT'S condition next week !
We will also have news on the AMERICAS Cup sweet 16!"

The crowd pops as DUSTY RHODES makes his way out!

DUSTY:" LESLIE MY MAN, ALL KINDS OF WILDNESS GOING ON HERE TODAY ! tHAT OLD ,DIRTY SNAKE IN THE GRASS jake roberts MAY THINK HE IS A BAAD MAN BUT IF I KNOW MY GOOD FRIEND ricky steamboat , HE WILL COME BACK BETTER THAN EVER AND TAKE CARE OF BIZNESS, IF YOU WEEEL!

And the fat man himself, PERCY PRINGKLE, running around here running off at the mouth and doing it only, i said ONLY, because he got some bad dudes backing up his talk!'

And RICKY FLAIR...i hope you ready baby to lose a couple g's NAITCHA BOY cause that big ol BUTCH REED is about to put a hurting on you!

But dont think the DREAM is sitting back doing nuthin!

BRUISER BRODY! You big ,ugly , wild man! I put pout a challenge to you last week and still i hear nuthin from that loud mouth of yours! So in case ya didnt hear me the first time...me and you, tied together with 10 feet of rawhide ...a big old sharp,rusty metal cowbell in the middle of it to be ysed as ya want! Let's do this big boy! The AMERUCAN DREAM is gonna put an end to your reign of terror before it can treally start and you can take that to the bank baby!"

END OF SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 9   SECW TV # 9 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 12:51 am

What the hell Jake ?

Good promo from Demolition

I hope Duggan runs Gang out of town .

Flair and Reed next week !!!

Good promos for America’s Cup !

Muraco looks unbeatable as of late .

Great stuff with Dusty .

Killer stuff my man .
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 9   SECW TV # 9 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 10:12 am

Steamer just got his ass kicked. I feel sorry for Jake and the wrath of the Dragon thats coming

Demolition continue to impress and they dont sound very concerned about the Disasters

OMG making a big statement with that win..... cant wait to see him and Duggan tie up

I have a feeling Flairs mouth just cost him some money

That loss by Jericho may cool his momentum off in the Americas Cup

This is twice Dusty has issued the challenge to Brody. Is Brody not wanting to be tied to the Dream

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 9   SECW TV # 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 9
Page 1 of 1