FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 8   SECW TV # 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 12:00 am

From Center Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS!

LES THATCHER:" Fams , welcome to another exciting hour of SECW and we are on the eve of WrestleKingdom in the great city of Tokyo and i am happy to remind everybody that SECW is represented quite well as our own RICKY STEAMBOAT faces off against Minuro Suzuki to determine the NJPW Heavyweight champion ! And with that in mind, i'd like to bring out RICKY STEAMBOAT!"

STEAMBOAT comes out to a big chorus of cheers as he makes his way over to LES THATCHER!

LES:" I know you have to leave right from here to catch a flight so i'll just ask to get your thoughts on this match at WrestleKingdom!"

STEAMBOAT:" Well LES, this tournament o get ton the finals has been a very tough one and thru a lot of hard work and perserverence, and ofc with the fans support, I plan to go to Japan and win that championship ! Now I don't take anything from Suzuki as he is one tough man and has a very violent and hard hittin g style but i'm no walk in the park either and I will plan on giving 100 percent and god willing i will come back here the NJPW Heavyweight Champion!"

The crowd pops again as STEAMBOAT takes his leave!

1st Match: JAKE ROBERTS vs B. BRIAN BLAIR

This has BLAIR control the forst part of the match until JAKE resorts to a few illegal tactics to gain control ! A short arm clothesline softens up BLAIR as JAKE hits the DDT and gets the pin!'''

LES:" Tomorrow night in Tokyo at Wrestle Kingdom, the World Junior Heavyweight Champion - Jay White defends his title against my next guest accompanied by his manager... the GREAT MUTA and his manager Number One PAUL JONES!"

PAUL JONES:" LES THATCHER... i actually feel a bit sorry for Mr. White tomorrow night! I mean can you imagine the task before him in facing not only the greatest oriental wrestler in the world today but having to face him in his own country in front of all his adoring fans?
Jay White, you have had a great but brief reighn so far but tomorrow night that all comes to an end!"

2nd Match: the NATURAL DISASTERS w/ PERCY PRINGLE vs The MULKEYS

Just a brutal beatdown here as after several minutes of simple ass kicking, TYPHOON splashes RANDY in the corner and as he falls to the canvas TYPHOON tags out to EARYTHQUAKE who bounds off the ropes and hits a sit down splash to get an easy three count!

Afterwards the trio go over to LES!

PERCY:" DEMOLITION!! What did i tell you? I warned you that in was bringing in the biggest, most devastating team in the world today to give me my revenge and here they stand before you! I have almost a half a ton of devastation rightb here before you and you may think you two are nig and bad but these two massive individuals are more than up to the task of taking care of a couple of clowns like you two and very soon we will be bringing those tag team titles to the Pringle Dynasty!"

3rd Match: TITO SANTANA vs PAUL ROMA

TITO offsets ROMA'S strength with his speed and experience and after several minutes of some scientific back and forth action, TITO whips ROMA into the ropes and on the rebound he hits ROMA with a flying forearm and gets the pin !!

4th Match: SECW TV Champion: DON URACO vs GEORGE SOUTH

MURACO fights off SOUTJ'S tactics early one before administering an beating on him before hitting SOUTH with the tombstone pile driver and getting the win!

The crowd pops as MURACO makes his wayn over to LES but before he gets a word out, he is interuppted by former world junior heavyweight champion- CHRIS JERICHO who grabs the mic from LES and addresses MURACO!

JERICHO:" Listen up jumior and listen well! Ever since i was robbed of my title by the NWA itself, i havent been given a fait shake in getting a chance to get MY title back! The NWA sticks me in meaningless matches or has paid off referess to stop me from getting back what is rightfully mine ! So i figured out that if i can get me anotherv title then they'll have to notice me again and if its the SECW tv title that has to be sacrificed to me for me to get a world title shot at Jay White or even at that crazy imbicile with the funnyb haircut named after a cartoon character then so be it and DONNY BOY, you are gonna be the unlucky one that i'm setting my sights on!"

MURACO:" You sniveling,littLE CRYBABY! You lost your precious little belt and keep failing time after time to get it back so NOW you wanna play with the big boys? Tel ya what little fella...i'll be happy next week to help you keep that losing streak going so next week,here on tv, you get a shot at the Magnificent one and believe me, it'l be my pleasure hitting you with the tombstone...JUN IOR!"

th Match: DUSTYB RHODES vs TONY ZANE

Big Dust shucks and jives and entertains the cheering crowd as he gives ol' ZANE a wrestling lesson ! A few bionic elbows and a big elbow smash on a prone ZANE is all she wrote as DISTY gets the pin!

DUSTY:" LESLIE THATCHER.... there is oh so much going on in the rasslin world as of late ! We got the upcoming world tour, we got a thing called the AMERICAS CUP and its a damn shame that the american dream himself aint in that tournament! Butb first ol' dream has a little bit of bizness to take care of if ya weel! I'm talking about that big ol' nasty, hairy, mean ol boy BRUISER BRODY!! Now this man talks a big game but time to put upor shut up ! Let's settle this thing now!! ANYTIME, ANY PLACE, YOU ...ME...BULLROPE MATCH BABY!! The DREAM is ready to lay a butt whipping on you and send your ass back to new mexico !"

LES:" Fans ,this wasnt on my format but i have been requested to have an interview with SECW Heavyweight Champion- NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR!"

FLAIR comes out to a mixed reaction!

FLAIR:" LES TRHATCHER, what a treat for not only you and the fans right here but for the thousands upon thousands watching on tv ! Now the NWA has started out the year with some big news with the world tour and Americas Cup announcements but not surprisingly there is no metion of the MAN himself, NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR!

Now i understand that most so called men in this business have this feeling of fear and inadaquecy when it comes to thinking about themselves when it comnes to the thought of stepping into my world and facing me in that squared circle and to be honest, i dont blame them !

But whether they like it or not, and i'm talking to you NWA, the Nature Boy WILL be on that world tour because i know, you know, and EVERYONE knows that there can be no world tour without ghe worlds greatest wrestler on the card!

If just somebody...ONE damn man, has the guts to face me ...then let's do it ! But from the looks of things and from all the cricjets i'm hearing, i guess i'll just so do some styling and..."

The crowd pops as BUTCH REED makes his way out!

LES THATHCER:" BUTCH REED! We werent expecting youn to debut until next week!"

REEDl: LES,i was in the dressing room saying hello to a few friends when i hear this fool out here running his mouth ,crying about no one coming out to face him ! Well here i am FLAIR! Are you all talk or all action?"

FLAIR:" NOW I have no idea just who the hell you are buy but get me a ref and i'll gladly whip that jabroni ass!

FLAR heads to the ring as the ref enters and REED follows!

Its announced as a ten minute time limit and the bell rings ! Its mostly REED on the offensive and FLAIR has no answer for him ! Unfortunantely the 10 minute time limit expires and the bell rings!

FLAIR , however , is surprised and pissed and grabs the house mic and requests 5 more minutes!'

REED agrees and after is attacked by FLAIR as he turned his backm on him! FLAIR goes to whip REED into the corner byt REED reverses, FLAIR crashes inton the corner, rebounds out and REED press slams FLAIR over his head and slams him to the mat!
REED then covers FLAIR, hooks the leg and the ref counts three!!

FLAIR throws a fit as the crowd goes nuts as REED's hand is raised by the ref and declared as the winner!!

END OF SIOW

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 8   SECW TV # 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 2:45 am

Good opening promo . I hope Steamer wins .

Muta and White will be a good one .

Can’t wait for the Natural Disasters and Demolition to get it on .

Oh Jericho you may have bitten off more than you can chew on this one .

Killer Dusty promo . I would love to see a Bull Rope match between him and Brody .

What ??? Reed with a huge upset . This could have a big bearing on the rankings .

Great show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 8   SECW TV # 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 11:58 am

Steamer has the confidence heading into Wrestle Kingdom

Jake just keeps quietly putting people away

Sounds like Jones has forgotten that Jay White is the leader of that infamous Bang Bang Club that runs things in Japan

As if they tag division in the NWA wasnt strong enough, now here comes the Natural Disasters

Tito may have a better win/loss record than anyone on the last 6 months

Jericho is up to somewthing here Muraco.....dont fall for it

Has Dusty lost his mind..... he wants to be tied to a bullrope with Brody......on purpose........i have a feeling hard times are coming for Dusty. Pun intended

Butch Reed just made a statement....... Flair cant like that

Awesome show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 8   SECW TV # 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 8
Page 1 of 1