FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV # 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV # 2 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV # 2   SECW TV # 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 2:29 pm

From Center Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS!

LES THAYTCHER opens the show!

LES:" Fans , welcome once again to another exciting hour of SECW! And what a great show we have for you today! Big BLACKJACK MULLIGAN will be here today as well as RICKY STEAMBOAT and MAGNUM TA and more!

I'd like to remind the fans that on October 22nd SECW will have its big debut show in the Georgia Dome and it will be known as FRIGHT NIGHT ! And as stated last week,our mainn event that evening will be SECW Heavyweight Champion- the Nature Bot\y- RIC FLAIR defends his title against the American dREAM- dusty rhodes!
And in the upcoming weeks we will be announcing further matches!

And dont forget that as a special thank you to our fans,TBS will be showing the first three matches of FRIGHT NIGHT line!

And next weekon Oct 7 in beautiful LAS VEGAS, the NWA presents a very special SNME that is heaflined by a WAR GAMES match in which the winner will be crowned the new National Heavyweight Champion!

I'm sure many here in SECW will be keeping their eyes on the outcome of that match!

1ST MATCH: The ZAMBUII EXPRESS w/ PERCY PRINGLE vs The MULKEYS!

A complete and utter slaughter here as the MULKEYS never had a chance ! A big splash in the corner on RANDY and he slumps to the canvas and is hit with a bog elbow drop from the gargantuan ELIJAH AKEEM and is easily pinned!

As RANDY is stretchered from the ring, PERCY PRINGLE talks to LES!

PERCY:" You know Mr. THATCHER... ITS a new era gere in SECW and i gotta say i was very interested in what the SECW tag champions had to say ! I see they mentioned a lot of teams but failed to mention the great ZAMBUUIs! Well boys,if you wanna back up that talk then how about an SECW tag title defense against my men at the Vegas SNME? Let's just see how good you all really are and i'd bet money that you wont survive the ZAMBUII EXPRESS!"

2ND MATCH: BLACKJACK MULLIGAN vs TONY ZANE

BJM has little trouble here although ZANE gives his best and has a few moments! Eventually BJM applies the clawhold and gets a submission win!

MULLIGAN:" I'll keep this brief LES...there is still some unfinished business i have with that big ol' fat ONE MAN GANG ! I still owe you plenty for what you did to my boy so if you have any guts then face me at FRIGHT NIGHT and we can settle this once and for all!"

LES then reports that the SECW tag champs=DEMOLITION will indeed defend their titles at the Vegas SNME!

3rd MATCh: MAGNUM TA vs CARL FERGIE

FERGIE tries to attack from behind but TA aint having it and clobbers his foe ,throws him intto the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a belly to belly suplex and gets the pin!

MAGNUM:" LES,I'M GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTED IN wAR gAMES AND WHOEVER GETS THAT nATIONAL TITLE,JUST REALIZE THAT magnum ta IS LOOKING FOR IT!"

LES starts to rundown the main event when all of a sudden heis interupted by NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion- CHRIS JERICHO!

JERICHO:" LESTER THE JESTER... the champ is in a giving mood today and from the looks of these people, their crappy lives could use some hope!

So to show allm of these blowhards all over the NWA that they cant find me,or that i wont come to their little terrirtories well i'll just give them a little taste of what a world champion looks like right here on tv today in living color ,junior!"

LES:" WOW! fans it looks like we are gionna have a world title match right here today on tv!"

JERICHO:" Whoa...slow down LESLIE! I said i will wrestle today here on tv,not defend this title! There's no one here worthy of a title shot so this will be a non title match!

In fact that im gracing everyone with my mere presence is quite enough !
So MIKE JACKSON....moonwalk you ass on down here because you are the next contestant on the Price is JERICHO!"

JACKSON comes in to a nice round of applause and is all full of piss and vinegar to start out and actually does quite well at the start!
JERICHO is frustrated but soon uses some cheap tactics to get the advantage!

JERICHO has opportunities to pin MIKE on several occasions but keeps breaking after many 2 counts and is toying with JACKSON!

As JERICHO taunts the crowd, all of a sudden a masked man dressed in all black comes to ringside!

As JERICHO jaws at the masked man, the man soon reveals himself and a shocked JERICHO sees BRYAN DANIELSON !!

A shocked JERICHO cant believe his eyes as the crow pops and as this is going on, MIKE JACKSON sneaks up from behind and rolls up JERICHO from behind ! The ref counts three and signals for the bell!

Your winner is MIKE JACKSON!

JACKSON scurries from the ring and is high fiving the crowd as DANIELSON is simply pointing and laughing at the champ!!

JERICHO is throwing a fit as the crowd is still cheering and DANIELSON just leaves!

4TH MATCH: RICKY STEAMBOAT vs GEORGE SOUTH

SOUTH tries but is no match for the popular Hawaiin! STEAMBOAT hits a flying bodypress from the top rope to get the popular pin!

One thing of note was JAKE ROBERTS coming out,watching from ringside and then just leaving!

MAIN EVENT

ARM WRESTLING CHALLENGE

SECW TV Champion- SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM vs DON MURACO

If MURACO wins then he gets a shot at GRAHAM'S title next week on tv!

Both men look jacked and ready to go here !

GRAHAM does his usual stalling tactics trying to get a pyschological advantage but MURACO will not let it bother him!

Finally the two go at it and after a long stalemate,MURACO gets the advantage and finally slams GRAHAM'S hand down and is declared the winner!!

The crowd pops but as MURACO raises his hands in victory,SBG attacks him from behind and then applies the full nelson to MURACO!

Wrestlers from the back have to run in t break up this attack!

A gloating GRAHAM leaves the ring as the crowd boos and MURACO IS HELPED UP!

END OF SHOW!!

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

SECW TV # 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 2   SECW TV # 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 4:44 pm

Good promo from Percy

I hope BJM beats the tar out of OMG.

I like that Magnum is looking for gold .

Damn Danielson screws Jerhico . The champ has had a rough go as of late !!!

Looks like Jake was doing some scouting.

Damn cheating Muraco .

Great show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

SECW TV # 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 2   SECW TV # 2 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2023 4:49 pm

A Halloween show in the Georgia Dome......wow

The Zambui are looking for gold...... will the champs step up

Fright Night is starting to shape up very well

And after Demolition accepted the Zambui challenge, so is Saturday Nights Main Event

Awful bold of M agnum to be wanting a title shot when he doesnt even know who the champion is yet

Jericho got too cocky here...... he wanted Danielson to show up......well he got it and that loss to Mike Jackson will surely deflate his ego

Steamer better keep an eye out on Jake...... dont turn your back

Muraco gets his title shot, but will he be at 100 percent now

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SECW TV # 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SECW TV # 2   SECW TV # 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV # 2
Page 1 of 1