FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #37

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #37 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #37   Progress Wrestling #37 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 5:24 pm

The show opens up and we can hear Willie Nelson's song "The Midnight Rider" playing. Then we get the visual.of a dark might in the country with a mysterious man sitting next to a campfire .......

Progress Wrestling #37 TIsrWqV

Mysterious Man: "MY name is The Midnight Rider. And I come from the Diablos Canyons. And this fine creature you see sitting next to me, is my horse, Los Diablos. The finest piece of horse flesh in the world. And she belongs to me. And together, we are going to travel the bad lands until we arrive in Progress Wrestling! Because people at home in tv land..... we have a mutual friend in one Hangman Page. And he was done dirty baby! And while he must leave Progress for 120 days..... The Midnight Rider is coming. And he's coming for vengeance!"                    

COMING SOON:                    

Progress Wrestling #37 HcnGuog

Progress Wrestling #37 B1oT8LI  

Progress Wrestling #37 XlaPYyv

Joey Styles: "Hello everybody..... Joey Styles here for another exciting edition of Progress Wrestling! And what a bizarre video we just saw! Who could mystery man be that calls himself the Midnight Rider? We will be keeping a very close eye on that situation. And speaking of a close eye...... you better not blink during thos opening contest!"              

Will Ospreay vs Kenosuke Takeshita            

The action is pretty quick from the outset, both men hitting some big strikes to wear each other down before Ospreay gets caught on the top turnbuckle! Konosuke with a big vertical superplex on Ospreay, but it only gets a nearfall as Takeshita goes into a chinlock. He transitions into a cover but Ospreay manages to save the match for himself as he kicks out!

Takeshita responds with a big kick before getting back to his feet, bringing Will up for a big forearm strike on the Aerial Assassin. Ospreay back up however, hitting a set of chops on Takeshita before catching him with an abdominal stretch! Takeshita fights out of it, sending Ospreay to the corner…but takes a boot to the face before Ospreay drops the him down hard to the canvas! Takeshita ends up out of the ring, allowing Ospreay a chance to get the drop on him again on the outside!

Ospreay manages to stay on the offense here despite the power of Takeshita, but a Skytwister attempt gets caught with a German suplex giving Takeshita a nearfall! Konosuke goes to the ropes but is caught with a flurry of offense by Ospreay before striking back…but Will gets the better of the exchange with a Spanish Fly!

Both men slowly get back to their feet for an exchange of strikes, which Ospreay gets the better of with a thrust kick. Konosuke back to his feet…only to take a rolling elbow from Ospreay! Takeshita’s hand seems to be in a rough place as the ref checks on him, but Takeshita insists he’s fine…and stops an attack from Ospreay to hit a massive strike on him!

This only seems to fire up Ospreay however, who starts fighting back until two more strikes sends Ospreay down hard to the canvas! Series of counters from both men ends with a big kick to the jaw by Ospreay, who follows with a Tiger Driver for the pin, 1......2..... Takeshita manages to kick out!

Takeshita responds with a big kick before getting back to his feet, bringing Will up for a big forearm strike on the Aerial Assassin. Ospreay back up however, hitting a set of chops on Takeshita before catching him with an abdominal stretch! Takeshita fights out of it, sending Ospreay to the corner…but takes a boot to the face before Ospreay drops Takeshita down hard to the canvas! Takeshita ends up out of the ring, allowing Ospreay a chance to get the drop on him again on the outside!

Ospreay manages to stay on the offense here despite the power of Takeshita, but a Skytwister attempt gets caught with a German suplex giving Takeshita a nearfall! Konosuke goes to the ropes but is caught with a flurry of offense by Ospreay before striking back…but Will gets the better of the exchange with a Spanish Fly!

Both men slowly get back to their feet for an exchange of strikes, which Ospreay gets the better of with a thrust kick. Konosuke back to his feet…only to take a rolling elbow from Ospreay! Takeshita’s hand seems to be in a rough place as the ref checks on him, but the Alpha insists he’s fine…and stops an attack from Ospreay to hit a massive strike on him

This only seems to fire up Ospreay however, who starts fighting back until two more strikes sends Ospreay down hard to the canvas! Series of counters from both men ends with a big kick to the jaw by Ospreay, who follows with a Tiger Driver for the pin…except that Takeshita manages to kick out!
Konosuke catches Ospreay with a Michinoku Driver in response! Cover, 1......2...... Ospreay kicks out!

Will ends up in the corner now as he looks for an Oscutter…but Takeshita fights it off! But the Oscutter connects the second time ’round as Will covers him… 1....... 2........BUT TAKESHITA KICKS OUT ONCE AGAIN!

Takeshita drops Ospreay down hard and gets a cover…but Ospreay narrowly gets a shoulder up to stop the count!

Konosuke gets set up on the top turnbuckle as Ospreay looks to stay on the attack…but Konosuke counters with a teardrop suplex into the turnbuckle! Cover by Takeshita,  1.....2...... Ospreay kicks out! Only for Takeshita to hit a running knee for another cover. 1.......2......BUT AGAIN OSPREAY MANAGES TO KICK OUT!

Takeshita drops the knee pad, looking to finish off the Aerial Assassin…who fights back with a thrust kick! Konosuke gets caught with a jawjacker but fights back…until he gets caught with a Hidden Blade! Ospreay with a cover…AND TAKESHITA KICKS OUT AT ONE!

Storm Breaker is fought off as they both hit each other with a rolling elbow, but Ospreay counters a jumping knee before hitting a Styles Clash…but it only gets a nearfall! Tiger Driver ’91 followed by the Hidden Blade, and Ospreay manages to get the pin!  The fans give both men a standing ovation for their efforts and Takeshita shakes Ospreays hand before leaving and Will takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #37 LcidsqO

Will Ospreay: "That right there Bruv..... that kind if action is what I crave for! Kenosuke Takeshita is a damn amazing athlete! And he brought it all in that match. My hats off to him! That's the very same action that the NWA Super Juniors title deserves to see on the nightly! And I'm just the man to bring it to it! Jay White, why so quiet Bruv? I've said it before..... I will say it again...... I only need one match to defeat yih! Then that NWA Super Juniors title will be......."          

Progress Wrestling #37 KifXQke

Ospreay is interrupted by the Bullet Club! Ospreay actually looks happy to see Jay White and the Club and invites then to the ring!

Jay White: "I've noticed Mr. Ospreay that while I'm out defending this title all over the United States and countries such as Japan....Canada.....and this coming weekend in Russia...... you been real busy yourself, running off and putting my name in your mouth! And I got to thinking..... me and the Club haven't been in Progress in a while. But after watching that match, I know it's time. It's time for me to put this title on the line here in Progress! And I can't think of a better place to do it than right here..... next week! But, it won't be against you! I've had my eye on that Takeshita kid! And your right about what you say..... he's damned good! And next week I'm going to put this title on the line against him to see just how good he really is!"    

White and the Bullet Club take their leave without really even acknowledging that Ospreay was there.  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Darby Allin vs Matt Sydal    

The bell rings and the two men lockup but before they can do anything else they are attacked by David Schultz!! Dr. D just kicks the shit out if each one and then takes turns throwing each man out if the ring. Shultz then goes out and grabs Joey Styles up from the commentary table.......

Progress Wrestling #37 UvMRQq6

David Schultz: "DID YOU SEE THAT BULLSHIT VIDEO EARLIER??? THE MIDNIGHT RIDER!!! WHO ARE THEY TRYING TO FOOL? WHAT IS PAT MCAFEE AND PROGRESS WRESTLING TRYING TO PULL HERE? THAT WAS CLEARLY HANGMAN PAGE UNDER THAT MASK!!  I RAN HIS ASS OUTTA HERE FOR 120 DAYS. I SHOULD BE GETTING A MATCH AGAINST BAG PIPE PIPER! INSTEAD OF SERING THIS NONESENSE. HANGMAN PAGE...... YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK HERE..... THIS TIME I WILL END YOUR CAREER FOR GOOD!"                  

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Myron Reed vs Swerve Strickland  w/ Prince Nana                      

This fight is fast-paced and Myron makes his presence known with a crisp enziguri, but Swerve yanks down on the top rope and cracks Reed to the outside. The fight goes back in the ring and Myron fights him off. Swerve boots him in the corner but it’s Reed who shows his fortitude with a leg drop over the middle rope. Reed seizes the moment with an over-the-top crossbody to the outside. Reed hits a rope-assisted DDT and gets a near fall. Myron goes for a Flame On, but Shane catches and snaps the elbow of Reed. Reed uses that elbow to send Swerve crumbling to the apron, but a low dropkicks stuns Myron.

Reed counters with a cutter, Swerve counters with a pop-up pancake, a kick and a cutter of his own. Strickland nails a Swerve Stomp and he gets the victory.  After the match Swerve takes the housemic.......

Progress Wrestling #37 QhnNxJc

Swerve Strickland: "WHOSE HOUSE???                    

Audience: "SWERVES HOUSE!!"                

Swerve Strickland: "The people know it! Nana knows it! I know it! Somebody tell me why then, have I not gotten one titke shot around this place? I am undefeated in Progress Wrestling! But it seems like the more matches I win, the more McAfee turns his head! Maybe it's not politics after all. Maybe it's that McAfee has a problem with the black man! That's why he's holding me back!"          

Joey Styles: "What the..... BOOKER T IS HERE!! OHHHHH......MY GAWD!"                    

Progress Wrestling #37 JfwPbcG

Booker T: " Man..... tell me..... you did not just say that?? There's so much ugly in this world already with too many people playing that race card! And take it from me young Brotha..... I've been there! I've been on them streets! I've been behind the bars! But ain't nobody put me there...... but me! I've seen what you can do in this ring! But it's time for you to stand up! Be a man! You ain't getting what you want? Keep winning those matches until they have to give it to you! Ain't nothing for free in this this world! You gotta earn it! Stop talking all this black and white nonsense! And go out there and show them whose house this really is! Now...... Can you dig that?"        

Swerve looks to be a little embarrassed by his actions and has been hanging on Bookers words the whole time.

Swerve Strickland: "When your right..... your right! And you right! I'm put if line here. And well...... I'm........ sorry!"                    

Booker smiles and shakes his head at Swerve in moves in and him and Swerve hug it out. The fans pop huge! Booker raises Swerves arm high in the air as the crowd pops even louder. Booker hugs Swerve again then pats Swerve on the back before he takes his leave!

But before Booker can exit the ring, Swerve lowblows him from behind! Then Swerve puts the boots to Booker. Swerve goes up the turnbuckles....... SWERVE STOMP TO BOOKER!  

Swerve Strickland: "Who..... the hell do you think you are coming into my house and disrespecting me that way? I know what your trying to do. Just another uncle Tom trying to ride off of me!  Well the hell with that! I don't need no Uncle Tom..... yes man, like yourself trying to give me advice! You dont know shit about me! This is my house! Dont you dare come through that door without knocking on it first boy!"            

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Joey Styles: "Welcome back fans! We just witnessed one of the most despicable actions to ever take place in a professional wrestling ring! And the words and actions of one Swerve Strickland DO NOT speak for Progress Wrestling!"            

Billy Kidman & Dragon Lee vs World's Greatest Tag Team                    

Lee and Kidman use their speed and agility to shine until Haas is able to send Lee hard into the turnbuckle for the cut off. Lee of course sells everything in the heat excellently and the offence of WGTT looks great, including Benjamin getting some serious air on a flapjack attempt at one stage.

Kidman eventually gets the hot tag and that leads to some big moves, including him and Lee getting dives out to the floor, with Kidman getting a “Holy Shit” chant for an amazing springboard Shooting Star Press out to the floor at one stage. a Benjamin cheap shot leading to Kidman getting cut off and worked over.

Kidman sells that well and WGTT continue to look good on offence. The ref misses a tag from Kidman to Lee due to Benjamin distracting him. Benjamin eventually makes the cardinal mistake of trying to Powerbomb Billy Kidman, which leads to Kidman countering and Lee getting our second hot tag. Lee runs wild and looks good doing so, as this match continues.

Eventually Kidman eats a Dragon Whip from Benjamin to send him out of the way and WGTT follow up with a Powerbomb/Clothesline combo on Lee for the three count,

Progress Wrestling #37 1sgSjMm

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Madusa leading the NWA World champion,  Lex Luger and The Gentleman's Club towards the ring!

Progress Wrestling #37 Ol65b1m

Madusa: "Ladies and Gentlemen..... what your looking at right now is excellence! Nobody has accomplished what the G-Club has in such a short amount if time! It started with Lex Luger winning the NWA World title, and escalated into the team of Ravishing Rick Rude and Jesse Ventura winning the Progress tag team titles last week! This is by far, the most dangerous group in all of pro wrestling!"      

Lex Luger: "Truer words have never been spoken Madusa! I mean think about this...... I've only been the NWA World champion for a month now. And in that time, I've already successfully defended this title over the likes of Lord Humongous...... Kenny Omega......and Sting! There's not another single person who can say that. And they continue to line up. I see that Kerry Von Erich has earned a shot at my title. And soon, his name will also be added to the list of competitors who have fallen short to "The Total Package " Lex Luger! And then that leaves us with the man with an entire country behind him....... Nikita Koloff! This weekend, I will go into hostile territory in Moscow, Russia. And with all the odds against me...... I will not only defeat Nikita Koloff...... but I will embarrass him as well! There's nobody on the level of "The Total Package!"            

The crowd begins to buzz as a man makes his way through the arena! Its NIKITA KOLOFF!!!

Progress Wrestling #37 JEf7JoW

Koloff is in the middle of the isle as security wisely stops this before anything can happen. Koloff has a death stare on the NWA World champion, as Luger watches on concerned as show fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #37   Progress Wrestling #37 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:37 pm

Old whistle dick Page better hope he’s not the Midnight Rider . Dr . D already doesn’t play well with others

Fucking Jay White !! You pussy !!!!

Tell ‘em Booker!

WGTT looked good .

Can Luger survive the Russian Nightmare !!!

Awesome stuff

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #37   Progress Wrestling #37 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:07 pm

im digging this midnight rider angle

ospreays toughest and best match to date one helluva battle maybe progress match of the year so far

if i were jay white, after just witnessing that match, id be fukin worried

i luv what u r doing with shultz but he better quit yapping about PIPER

swerve aint lying tho

oh fuck bookaaaa is here

oh shit...swerve u just fucked up big time say goodbye to that undefeated streak

teams better start worrying about twgtt!!

luger and his cronies are awful confident bvut he has a nightmare waiting for him in russia...hell ,he has a nightmare here!!!

GREAT SHOW BRO!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #37   Progress Wrestling #37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #37
Page 1 of 1