FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #32

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #32 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #32   Progress Wrestling #32 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 2:35 pm

As show opens up, we get the closing moments of Hangman Page vs Razor Ramon for the National title at the America's Cup tournament......

Hangman with a suplex then he goes out to the ringapron setting up the Buckshot Lariat. But before he can deliver it, someone pulls him off the apron....... it's David Schultz!

Schultz rams Hangman face first into the steel post. Hangman is busted open. Schultz takes a chair nailing Hangman in the back. Schultz can be heard yelling "YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH YOU??" as he pummels Page with fists until security rushes to ringside to break it up.

Progress Wrestling #32 Gm1c0YQ

Match One: Hangman Page  vs Butcher Vachone                    

Hangman comes to the ring on a mission. As soon as he hits the ring Vachone tries to attack him but Hangman ducks a clothesline then Page rebounds off the ropes with a lariat of his own. Hangman follows with a powerslam. Page goes out to the ringapron......and nails Vachone with the Buckshot Lariat. Page calls for the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #32 48h3uAF

Hangman Page: "Just when I thought I had the monkey off my back in one David Schultz and I can concentrate on winning some championship gold, the redneck sonofabitch attacked me from behind again! Schultz.... you want another round with me? I can't wait to see your sorry ass. Because when I do...... this isn't about titles.....it's not about Cowboy Shit! It's gonna be personal! And it's going to be painful!"              

This brings out the Progress  General Manager...... Pat McAfee!

Progress Wrestling #32 6KLSYXv

Pat McAfee: "Hold on Hanger..... hold on! I see that look in your eulyes. Your one mad hombre! And I get why! This vendetta between you and Schultz has gotten out of hand. So much that I fear it could end up seriously hurting one of you. But I have a proposal for you. If your headset on facing Shultz again, I have just the place! The next big show for Progress is on March 20th from Eugene, Oregon ..... called Spring Stampede!"                

Progress Wrestling #32 Tqf20Qs

Pat McAfee: "And you know me..... I'm all about giving the people what they want! And I think they want to see you and Schultz go at it too. But I can't have you guys trying to end each other's career every week. So how about this? Let's make it official...... Hangman Page vs David Schultz at Spring Stampede inside a steel cage! But there's an added stipulation. So I can restore some order around here again. The loser of that match..... must leave Progress Wrestling for 120 days!"      

Hangman stares a whole through McAfee and then looks out into the live audience.  Then back at McAfee......

Hangman Page: "SIGN THE DAMNED MATCH!"              

The fans erupt as Hangman leaves the ring and our first official.match for Spring Stampede is made!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two Hernandez vs Pentagon Dark                  

Pentagon hit a series of kicks on Hernandez and then quickly followed up with a huracanrana. Hernandez retreated to outside but Pentagon kept up the pace with a huracanrana. Pentagon hit Hernandez with a low kick and chased him into the seats. Pentagon used an Irish whip to send Hernandez into the wooden chairs. Pentagon then hit his signature loud chest slap on Hernandez.  Pentagon pummeled Hernandez against the apron. Hernandez then pulled off a slingshot shoulder block. Hernandez then pulled off a very impressive hands-free top rope Tope. Hernandez went for a pin for an early two count. Hernandez then locked in a camel clutch.

Pentagon recovered but ran into the giant Hernandez. Hernandez hit Pentagon with a backbreaker. Hernandez chopped Penta. Penta came back with a kick and a sling blade. This got Penta a two count. Pentagon hit another one of his signature chest slaps on Hernandez. Hernandez recovered and kipped up to the top rope. Pentagon quickly brawled with Penta to the top rope. Hernandez hit a top rope splash on Pentagon for the nearfall.

Pentagon recovered and hit Hernandez with a step up enzuigiri. Hernandez went for another slingshot shoulder block but was kicked out of the air by Pentagon. Pentagon went for and hit the Pentagon Driver for the win.

Progress Wrestling #32 Bjbe1xX

Before we head to break we get a promo for the Progress Wrestling Top 10.....

1. Lex Luger
2. Sting
3. Samoa Joe
4. Hangman Page
5. Shinsuke Nakamura
6. David Schultz
7. AJ Styles
8. Kurt Angle
9. Cody Rhodes
10. Randy Orton

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

As we come back from break Don Callis and Samoa Joe storm into the interview area with Renee Young!

Progress Wrestling #32 YEvCZUw

Don Callis: "What kind of crap was that?? Did you just see the so called Top 10 rankings? Samoa Joe at number 3???? What a joke!"              

Samoa Joe: "It's real obvious that the Progress fans do not want me as their champion! It's real obvious that Pat McAfee doesn't want me as the Progress Heavyweight champion! But tough shit!! Here I am holding the damn strap! And there isn't anyone who can do anything about it!"            

In walks.......

Progress Wrestling #32 Ir3LsSg

AJ Styles: "How you doing champ? Feeling pretty good about yourself I see. I couldn't help but overhearing you say something about about there isnt anyone who can do anything about you being champion. I need to remind you...... that you still owe me my rematch! And frankly, I'm tired of waiting on it. So I officially invoke my rematch clause and challenge you for that title at Spring Stampede!"            

Match Three: Mistico & Billy Kidman vs World's Greatest Tag Team              

After some back and forth action, Mistico got cut off and then worked over. Kidman made a hot tag, and Kidman did his springboard SSP to the floor! WGTT eventually managed to isolate Kidman though, and we have ourselves a second heat segment as Joey Styles discuss the upcoming National Tag Team Title Tournament and how Haas and Benjamin will be facing the Mega Powers in the first round.  Mistico eventually made a hot tag. Mistico and Kidman did their doubleteam Frankensteiner on Haas: 1…2…NO! WGTT came back with a springboard variation of the Doomsday Device: 1…2…3! As Haas and Benjamin celebrates,  Kurt Angle joins them in the ring......

Progress Wrestling #32 NpUPjfD

Kurt Angle: "So Cody Rhodes went out and recruited himself some new friends in The Steiner Brothers! Well big woopity-do! Once again Cody shows how much he's just like his old man by going out to get someone else to do his fighting for him! And of all people..... the Steiner Brothers?? Take a look here people..... I'm surrounded by All American greatness!! So who sucks now?"        

Live Audience: "YOU SUCK!!!"      

Kurt Angle: "You know what guys? Maybe it's time to show the world what Team Angle is all about! So Cody, get your new buddies..... and let's have us a 6 man match at Spring Stampede! Ohhhhh..... it's true! It's Damn True!"              

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Wrestling #32 7FJRWwj

Renee Young: "Fans joining me at this time is a group that has taken the pro wrestling world by storm, along with their manager, Madusa, they are...... The Gentleman's Club! Madusa just this past week, your team of Rick Rude and Jesse Ventura outlasted four other tag teams and now have a first round bye in the National Tag Team Title Tournament!"          

Progress Wrestling #32 9JIwD8d

Madusa: "You are aware that I dislike you correct? Why must you ramble on and on? When it's obvious why the people turn on their television sets is to see the hottest commodity in all of pro wrestling..... The Gentleman's Club! As far as the National Tag Team Titles go..... MY team of Rude and Ventura are doing exactly what I said they would. They dominated that battle royal. They beat the Armstrongs so bad, that we hear they are in family counseling now. Take a look at these men..... built like Greek God's! They will be the first ever National Tag Team champions!"  

Renee Young: "And speaking of Tournaments, this man..... The Total Package,  Lex Luger finds himself in the finals of the America's Cup this weekend against Jerry Lawler!"        

Progress Wrestling #32 S8k2JwZ

Lex Luger: "And I owe it all to Madusa! She was the one who told me how Sting was jealous of me and holding me down! And she introduced me to Rick and Jesse, and since that time my career has never been better! And now I'm one win away from securing a NWA World title shot, and taking my place at the top of the pro wrestling world! Jerry Lawler, there's no doubt, your a great wrestler! Your just not in the league of the Total Package! And after I defeat you, I'm telling all you people right now..... your looking at the next NWA World Champion! And like I said..... I owe it all to Madusa for......"          

Sting storms into the interview area going after Luger, but once again, it's a numbers game as Rude and Ventura cut him off before he can get to Luger, and they proceed to put an ass whipping on Stinger until security comes to Stings aid.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton                  

Orton overpowers Shawn to start and gets the dropkick, allowing him to slug away in the corner. More of that in the other corner, but Shawn fights back. Styles notes that no one has more fighting heart or competitive spirit. They chase around the ring and Shawn slugs him down for two. Crucifix into a sunset flip gets two. Orton tosses him. They slug it out on the floor, won by Orton, and back in he slugs him down again for two. Bootlaces to the face and Orton stomps him in the corner to set up a backdrop suplex for two. Orton hits the chinlock, but Shawn fights out. Flying forearm and Shawn kips up into the atomic drop and clotheslines. The ref is bumped by Orton and he gets his neckbreaker and grabs a chair. He sets it up in the ring, but Shawn drops him on it with a backbreaker to set up the superkick and gets the pin!  

Progress Wrestling #32 Os0ywyg

Last edited by ChairShot on Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #32   Progress Wrestling #32 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 10:23 pm

Man , I hope Schultz wins . I could see him being a major player here .

Like the top ten . I’m going to do a 12 in WWF .

Can’t wait for Joe vs Styles 2 .

Team Angle could be biting off more than they can chew .

Gotta agree with Luger he is a changed man .

Sting I know you want revenge dude , but you need friends .

Yes HBK wins . I would love to see a solid push here .

Great show .
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #32   Progress Wrestling #32 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 8:27 pm

Page you should realize that its not YOU who says when its over between you and shultz...shultz makes that call!

Spring Stampede! i like it!

those stips are crazy

penta dark may have made the right decision to start being for himself!!

liking the top 10

good challenge by aj but joe has been on such a fantastic roll since aligning with callis that i doubt aj can get the job done!

good win for the wgtt!

oh shit...team angle vs cody and the steiners at ss!! hell yeah

this gentlemans club group is fn great!

stupid ass sting still hasnt learned his fukin lesson huh

that was a huge win for hbk!

DAMN GOOD SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #32   Progress Wrestling #32 Empty

Back to top Go down