FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #31

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #31 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #31   Progress Wrestling #31 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:52 pm

Progress Wrestling #31 RlxEZ92

Joey Styles: "Hello wrestling fans..... and welcome to Progress Wrestling! I'm your host Joey Styles and we are fresh off the heels of Broken Hearts! A night of action that left many unanswered questions. Such as what the hell has gotten into Pentagon Jr? How will Cody Rhodes survive the numbers game now that Team Angle is once again in full force? And the biggest question of all..... what is Lex Lugers alliance with Madusa, Rick Rude, and Jesse Ventura? We hope to get all those answers here tonight, but right now it's time for our opening contest!"          

Match One: Hangman Page vs Bryan Keith                  

Nice lockup as Keth slaps the chest of Hangman. Hangman sent into the ropes as he reverses an attack with a boot to the face. A forearm strike and chop follows from Hangman as he’s brutalizing Keth with a big lariat. Elbow strikes exchanged as Keth follows up with an exploder from out of nowhere. Keth trying a series of clotheslines but gets caught in a fall-away slam. Keth caught by an enziguri as Hangman comes from out of nowhere with the buckshot lariat to end this one. As the replay is shown, Hangman takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #31 GUMcvQ0

Hangman Page: "Before I came out to the ring, I couldn't help but hear Joey Styles talking about alot of unanswered questions coming out of Broken Hearts! And quite understandable..... that show has alot of people talking. It was a show where I went tooth and nail with David Schultz in a Texas Death Match and finally got that monkey off my back! And while everyone else may have questions they want answered...... I guess you could say I do too! Because I'm challenging you Razor Ramon to face me at the America's Cup for that National Heavyweight title!"      

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Pentagon vs Doku                  

Penta comes out with a new appearance. Instead if the flashy colors he normally wears, he is in pitch black mode.

Progress Wrestling #31 1S3KmfI

Doku managed to trap Pentagon in the corner and hit him with many hand strikes topping it off with a kick to the shin. Pentagon ran right back with a running dropkick. Doku fought back with another kick to the shin. He took Pentagon to the center and hit him with a backfist chop. Doku took too much time playing to the crowd and ate a kick from Pentagon. Pentagon did his signature loud chop to the chest.

Doku was tossed outside. Pentagon kept in pursuit with a low kick to the face of Doku. Doku was slammed into the entrance ramp.  Pentagon kicked Doku in the core. Pentagon then snake eyed Doku on the ring Apron that looked vicious. Pentagon followed that up with a kick to Doku. Pentagon took the action in the ring and kicked Doku in the shin. Doku went for a spear but it was blocked. Doku escaped and managed to execute the spear.

Doku went to the top rope and hit a top rope elbow drop.

Progress Wrestling #31 GjAP96g

Doku went for another one but got caught into Pentagon’s arm breaker. Pentagon broke Doku’s arm for the victory.  

Joey Styles: "MY Gawd!! What a sadistic showing by Pentagon! You could literally hear Doku's arm.snap up here! I believe Renee Young is trying to get a word with Pentagon now. Renee..... be careful!"                

Renee Young: "Penta.... if I Kay have a moment. I know there is a slight language barrier between us. But can you tell us what is going on with you and this new attitude? First, turning on your Brother, Rey Fenix and now breaking Doku's arm here tonight?" This isn't like you!"                

Pentagon: "Renee..... shhhhh! My brother was the weak link of the Lucha Brothers! We should have been champion. Instead, he lose many matches, like the loss to the Steiner Brothers! Rey has fear! Doku has fear. Pentagon has  CERO.... MIEDO! I am ko longer a door mat to anyone. You cross me..... I will break your arm just like Doku!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Cody Rhodes vs Chris Hero            

Hero sucker punches a handshake and gets taken to the corner with some chops. Rhodes pulls up Hero in a hanging vertical suplex, before Hero’s sent out into the crowd barrier. The pair of them trade chops and forearms around the ringside area, with Hero sending Rhodes into the crowd.

Hero picks up a part of the crowd barrier and gets punched through it as the pair continue to fight through the building. A right hand from Hero dazes Rhodes by the merchandise tables, and they end up fighting on the tables, before a headbutt from Hero sends Rhodes down once more.

Hero places Rhodes onto a chair, and dumps an elbow through Rhodes and the chair. Finally back in the ring, Hero lays into Rhodes with forearms to the back, but Rhodes fires back with chops before Hero takes a flip over the top onto the apron, and then drops to the floor as he sells a knee injury.

Cody poses to the crowd as Hero takes a breather, and of course it was a ruse! Hero sends Rhodes to the floor, and drops him with a bicycle kick by the entrance way, but Rhodes returns by dropping Hero from behind, sending him into the cameraman.

Back inside again, Hero catches Rhodes with a discus forearm for a near-fall, before using the ropes to force Cody back into the ring. Rhodes goes onto the apron and takes a bicycle kick that drops him back into the ring, which somehow leads to the two of them trading shots. Another Hero forearm drops Cody in the corner, and Hero then gets cut off as he tried to use it for a top rope headbutt, as Cody instead went for a superplex.

Rhodes goes back to work with a clothesline, before he catches a rolling elbow, then turns a bicycle kick into a Flatliner for a two-count. A rolling elbow drops Rhodes after a moonsault, but he still kicked out at two, before a backslide got Rhodes a near-fall. Hero lands another forearm, only for Rhodes to turn a ripcord elbow into a Side Effect for another two-count.

Hero gets dazed with some headbutts, before Rhodes unloaded on him with a flurry of strikes, only to run into a bicycle kick. Rhodes returns the move, and lands a springboard enziguiri. Hero rolls out of a reverse DDT, and drops Rhodes with a piledriver for a near-fall. Another ripcord elbow attempt connects from Hero, but again for a two-count.

Hero gets dazed with some headbutts, before Rhodes unloaded on him with a flurry of strikes, only to run into a bicycle kick. Rhodes returns the move, and lands a springboard enziguiri. Hero rolls out of a reverse DDT, and drops Rhodes with a piledriver for a near-fall. Another ripcord elbow attempt connects from Hero, but again for a two-count.

They go back and forth with Cross Rhodes attempts, but Rhodes is the one who actually lands it for the win.

Progress Wrestling #31 Rf4nAhq

Cody Rhodes: "At Broken Hearts, Kurt Angle and I had yet another epic encounter. And just when it looked like I may get my first win over him, he had an ace in the hole as Team Angle apparently has reunited.  Nobody had seen Shelton Benjamin around here in quite some time. And he's a grown man.... if he wants to align himself with Kurt Angle, so be it. But sticking your nose in my business and costing me matches, does not sit well with me. As a matter of fact.....:        

Progress Wrestling #31 VeeoHvE

Kurt Angle: "So Cody Rhodes lost yet again and doesn't like it! We'll BOO-FREAKIN-HOO! And I thought your old man was bad! Your a bigger cry baby than he ever thought about being. But I guess you come by it honest. Why don't you just man up and admit defeat? Better yet..... why don't we just come beat it out of you?"              

Cody Rhodes: "You know, I had a feeling that I would see you guys tonight. Only problem is..... I'm way ahead of you tonight. See Kurt, your not the only guy around here who has some friends who are All-Americans!"                

Welcome to the Jungle plays and out comes......

Progress Wrestling #31 JfpzaFW

Joey Styles: "THE STEINER BROTHERS!! Rick and Scott appear to have the back of Cody Rhodes and Team Angle doesn't like it one bit! Can you imagine that 6 man match possibility? Or even better, The Steiners against The World's Greatest Tag Team? OH....... MY GOD!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

As we come back from break we see Owen Hart entering the building, where Renee Young catches up to him.....

Renee Young: "Owen, you made a shocking debut during the NWA World tour Canada show, as you helped the Hart Foundation put a brutal beatdown on the NWA World tag team champions, Jerry Blackwell and Ken Patera!"        

Progress Wrestling #31 JL2K6Ru

Owen Hart: "Yea! And what are they gonna do about it? Did you really think they was going to come into our home country of Canada and not feel the wrath of the Hart Family? Here's some news you may not know..... Gary Hart has took his ball and ran off. Good riddance! The Hart Foundation never needed him anyway! Enough is enough! Now that I'm here with my Brother Bret and the Anvil, we are going to take over! There isn't a title safe anywhere! Because The Hart Foundation is bigger and better than ever!"                

Main Event: Will Ospreay vs Naito                  

This crowd is HOT at the bell, as they stared at each other from across the ring, sizing each other up, and they locked up with standing switches. Naito pushed Ospreay against the ropes, patted his chest and took a step back, but Ospreay launched several forearms on Naito. They both went for their finishers but were blocked and they had a standoff. Ospreay hit a chop that sent Naito to the floor, then Will hit a plancha. Ospreay leapt off the guardrail and hit a flying forearm to the jaw, and he rolled Naito back in the ring and got a nearfall.

Ospeay hit a backbreaker over his knee and remained in charge, applying a mid-ring Octopus. Naito hit a hip-toss with his knee striking Ospreay’s shoulder as he flipped over, and Will immediately clutched at his shoulder. Naito began targeting the right shoulder, and he applied a submission hold around the head and shoulders. Ospreay hit a handspring-back-spin kick then a top-rope flying forearm for a nearfall. They traded forearm shots while battling on the ring apron. Naito hit a standing neckbreaker on the apron, then another neckbreaker from the apron to the floor. Ospreay barely got back into the ring before being counted out. Naito immediately hit a sideslam for a nearfall, and he went back to the submission hold around the neck, but Ospreay reached the ropes.

Naito nailed a top-rope Poison Rana but Ospreay rotated and landed on his feet! Ospreay dropped Naito stomach-first on the top rope, then Ospreay hit a top-rope Shooting Star Press on his back! Ospreay hit a powerbomb. This crowd is insanely hot as Ospreay set up for Hidden Blade, but Naito blocked it. Ospreay missed the OsCutter, but he hit a running forearm for a nearfall as the 20-minute mark is right on. Naito hit the stiff DDT and they were both down. Naito hit an enzuigiri and a tornado DDT, then a second DDT. Naito missed a top-rope corkscrew moonsault, and Ospreay immediately nailed the Hidden Blade forearm to the jaw, and they were both down. They got up and traded forearm shots with this crowd reacting to every blow. Ospreay nailed the hook kick to the jaw at 26:00, and another, dropping Naito. The ref backed Ospreay away and started counting down Naito, but he got up. Ospreay hit a Hidden Blade and got the pinfall. The ref awards Ospreay the winner as Ospreay looks into the cameta and tells Jay White to be ready..... he's coming for him!

Progress Wrestling #31 KIHCeZJ

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Madusa leading Lex Luger, Rick Rude, and Jesse Ventura to the ring!

Renee Young: "Madusa, we all seen what happened at Broken Hearts when these men attacked Seth Rollins and Sting. But this started way before then. Recall back at Wrestle Kingdom you walking into Japan and taking Jesse Ventura off commentary and away with you. It looked like that night the plan was set into place. So mow that your all here...... can you shed some light on this situation please?"        

Progress Wrestling #31 7EMeqgw

Madusa: "It's rather simple! But I want you to think back to January 5th and the NWA Draft. Who was the first person chosen in that draft? It was "Ravishing " Rick Rude! That's who! Then six picks later, this man..... Jesse "The Body" Ventura was chosen. And what happened next? Absolutely nothing! The so called General Manager for Progress Wrestling didn't even speak their names. Instead, he made sure to have the likes Sting on TV each and every week. And all the while, holding this man...... The Total Package down week after week. And you ask why? I will tell you why..... pure jealousy! Sting knew he wasn't in Lugers league. So he did everything he could to hold him down. Pretending to be his friend. And just when Lex was about to become the NWA World champion at Broken Hearts, who prevented it? It was Sting! He showed his true intentions and betrayed his so called best friend."          

The crowd pops as the Stinger makes his way to the ring!

Progress Wrestling #31 YLKmCAc

Sting: "I've been sitting at home since what happened at Broken Hearts and wondering what I would do to you Luger when we ever got eye to eye! As far as anything this bimbo is saying, it's all crap and you know it! We been friends for a very long time. And even when everyone said "Stinger, dont trust him, i always had your back. And look how you repay me! I should just kick your ass right now!"              

Before Sting can get to Luger, Rude and Ventura step in the way.

Lex Luger: "Sting don't do anything stupid! A blind man can see the odds aren't in your favor here. But your right, we have been friends for a long time. That's the only thing stopping these guys from tearing you up right now...... is me! Madusa is right Sting.... you have down nothing but hold me back! You couldn't stand that I was going to win world title gold before you did. It's sad. I thought you was better than that."              

Sting: "IVE HEARD ALL THIS CRAP I WANNA HEAR! IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND......"                

Rude and Ventura jump Sting, who puts up a fight to start but Ventura and Rude are too much for him. Luger watches on as Madusa whispers something into his ear as Rude and Ventura continue the onslaught.  After a bit Luger pulls them off Sting. Luger grabs Sting by the arm and pulls him up..... into the Torture rack!!! Sting is out cold as Luger cinches in the hold before releasing his limp body to the mat.  

Madusa: "What you are looking at is two men with the bodies of Greek God's in Rick Rude and Jesse Ventura! Under my guidance they won't sit and what fir opportunity any longer to knock on their door. They will take it! Then there's this man..... Lex Luger! The next NWA World Champion!  What you are seeing is The Gentleman's Club! And together..... under my guidance..... they will rule the world if professional wrestling like nobody ever before!"      

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #31   Progress Wrestling #31 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:36 am

Can Page hold his own with Razor . I guess we will find out Monday .

Now this is my favorite version of Pentagon .

I agree with Joey Stiles . So many possibilities with these six men?

This new version of the Hart Foundation could be dangerous .

Great main event . Jay White has a lot of people chasing him as of late .

Damn ! The Gentleman’s Club just destroyed Sting . He’s gonna need friends .

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #31   Progress Wrestling #31 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 8:09 pm

lotsa of questions that need to be answered here!

page aint playin around today

does hangman have a concussion? RAZOR will kill him

wtf is up with pentas new attitude?

gotta say i dig it tho

hero looked good as fuck here but congrats on cody for pulling out the win!

yes!! cody has some backup!!!

owen joining up with the hf is gonna be great

ospreay coming after white is gonna be epic imo

sting... i guess this beatdown finally gets u to pull your head outta your ass

the gentlemans club is a cool name!

GREAT SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #31   Progress Wrestling #31 Empty

Back to top Go down