FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #38

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #38 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #38   Progress Wrestling #38 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 3:27 pm

As the show opens up, we get a voice over from Pat McAfee as footage is shown from NWA Moscow.

Pat McAfee: "At NWA Moscow, the NWA World champion,  Lex Luger, walked into hostile territory to defend his title against "The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff! Little did Luger know, the Russians was waiting to strike first chance they got. And what happened next was all Hell breaking loose between The Gentleman's Club and the Soviet Union alliance of Ivan and Nikita Koloff and The Bolshevics!

That night was just the beginning because just hours ago, NWA President,  David Crockett has signed a huge 6 man match to take place at NWA Mexico City on May 5th..... it will be The G-Club,  Lex Luger, Rick Rude,  and Jesse Ventura facing the Russians.....  Nikolai Volkoff, Ivan, and Nikita Koloff! Brace yourself for an all out war!"      

Progress Wrestling #38 Fhlx3rW

Match One: Shinsuke Nakamura  & Kenosuke Takeshita                  

Neidhart and Nakamura start with Nakamura working on the arm. Bret tags in and Nakamura tries to hiptoss him, but can’t, and he sells it like he just broke his arm. He gets a headscissors into a sunset flip, but the ref is way out of position and only gets a one. Nakamura goes to work on the arm with a little seen spinning armbar. Bret regains control with the tagged in Takeshita until he misses a punch, and Takeshita doesn’t, and Bret falls back into the ropes and gets tangled. So Takeshita charges and hits a spear. Neidhart untangles Bret while Takeshita tries another, but he hits Neidhart instead. Then he slingshots Bret into Neidhart. Bret tries to leave, but Takeshita grabs Bret by the face. Neidhart grabs Bret’s legs and they have a fight over Bret which Neidhart ultimately wins. Owen hugs Bret for support.

Back in, and we’re back to the armbar. Bret gets double-teamed, and he back off into the corner. Neidhart charges and Takeshita turns his attention, and Bret pounces. The Harts doubleteam Takeshita in the corner before dumping him. Bret tries to suplex him back in, but Takeshita gets a quick roll-up for two. Bret Irish whips Takeshita but ends up going in chest first. Takeshita picks up Bret for a slam, but Neidhart shoves Bret causing him to fall, but the momentum takes him over and Takeshita gets a two. Bret gets a chinlock which Takeshita is able to power out of, dropping Bret on his back and making the hot tag to Shinsuke and Nakamura cleans house, finishing with a LETHAL dropkick to Bret’s face. Neidhart runs in before Nakamura can even cover, Owen runs in and clocks Nakamura with a chair. Takeshita comes in to save Nakamura and Owen nails him with a chair too. Owen just relentlessly beats on both Shinsuke and Takeshita with the chair until the damned chair is mangled up. Bret puts Shinsuke in the Sharpshooter as Anvil throws Takeshita out of the ring!  Owen grabs the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #38 7s549jy

Owen Hart: "I have never been more embarrassed in my life than I was at Gateway Wrestling Battle Bowl last week! Shawn Michaels ..... you have set off a fuse inside the Hart Foundation like never before. Look what we just did to these guys! This is nothing compared what we have planned for you Shawn Michaels! You and these ignorant American fans are going to learn to respect us! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"  

The fans erupt as HBK's music plays and out comes "The Heartbreak Kid!"

Progress Wrestling #38 EoWwsQz

HBK: "Owen, Owen, Owen...... settle down buddy! Your going to blow a gasket! I get it..... Battlebowl wasn't your brightest highlight! But hey..... when your in the ring with yours truly, it's a hard gig! Now the way I see it..... we can do two things about this. First, we could just let bygones, be bygones. Dust in the wind.  Let it go! Orrrrrr...... you can try and take out your frustrations on "The Heartbreak Kid!"              

Owen is furious!! He huddles up with Bret and Anvil and they exit the ring going towards HBK, then all of a sudden the Hart Foundation stop in their tracks as they see......

Progress Wrestling #38 OFufwJo

HBK: "Did you nimrod really think I came out here all alone? Boy, you Canadians will fall for anything! You said something earlier that really is true! You said things are gonna change around here in Progress! And your right..... because The Kliq is here in full force boys! Your looking at the new measuring stick around here!"          

The Hart Foundation are irrational at the announcement as the Kliq stand tall on the entrance ramp soaking up the fans cheers!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Claudio Castagnoli vs PAC                

Claudio picks PAC up, places him on the second and slaps him in the face. PAC comes off the second with a flying head scissors! He tries for a dropkick, but Claudio blocks it. Claudio covers for two. PAC gets up to Claudio’s shoulders and hits an arm drag! PAC floats over Claudio for another. PAC charges, but Claudio nails him with a shoulder block! Claudio charges but misses with an uppercut. PAC comes in but gets sent to the apron. PAC HANDSTANDS ON THE APRON, GETS ONTO CLAUDIO’S SHOULDERS, STANDS ON THEM, FLIPS OFF, AND THEN EATS A DROPKICK! PAC hits the ropes, but eats a knee to the gut and THEN LANDS ON HIS FACE! Claudio PULLS PAC OFF THE MAT AND SLAMS HIM DOWN!  Claudio applies a side headlock. PAC fires up and hits the ropes but eats a shoulder block. Claudio covers for two. Claudio hits a vertical suplex. Claudio covers for two. Castagnoli hits a big boot for another two count. Claudio goes back to the side headlock, playing games with PAC. The official checks on PAC and drops his hand twice. PAC fights out and goes for another, but CLAUDIO THROWS HIM, AND PAC STILL LANDS A HEAD SCISSORS! Claudio reverses a whip and works over the gut of PAC. Claudio sends him across to the opposite buckles and charges, but PAC evades him and Claudio goes to the floor. PAC is up top- DOUBLE JUMP FRONTFLIP SENTON! PAC goes for a sunset flip, but Claudio lifts him up. PAC slings into another! 1....... 2...... NO! Claudio hits a spin into an X-Factor for two. PAC gets on Claudio’s shoulders, and gets a SPIKE VICTORY ROLL! 1....... 2...... NO! PAC hits the ropes, and does a HANDSPRING INTO A TWISTING 450, but Claudio evades! Claudio hits a boot, and KILLS PAC WITH AN UPPERCUT! 1.......2......NO! PAC lands a kick on Claudio and goes to the apron. SPRINGBOARD DRAGONRANA! 1.......2.......NO! PAC hits a rope-assisted Tornado DDT! PAC goes up top- PHOENIX SPLASH!  1........2...... NO! PAC hits the ropes, and CLAUDIO LAUNCHES HIM UP AND NAILS HIM WITH AN UPPERCUT! ONE, TWO, THREE!  

Progress Wrestling #38 HUyyfkb

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Wrestling #38 HBp0jFd

Renee Young: "Wrestling fans, joining me at this time..... Dr. D David Schultz! I must ask the question everyone is talking about..... the NWA rankings came out thos past week, and it has you as the #1 contender to Kevin Owens NWA National title! But to the contrary, ots been Roddy Piper and the NWA TV Title you have been pursuing?"            

Progress Wrestling #38 TpEZnvY

David Schultz: "If you will just sit there and hold that microphone sugartits, I will tell ya! Isn't it obvious? The word got out to Ole bagpipes that Dr. D wanted a titke shot..... so what does Piper do? He pulls some kind of shenanigans to get me out of the tv rankings and into the National instead.  We'll let me tell you all..... I could care less about Kevin Owens or his damned National title. If I wanted it..... I would take it! One thing all you people better learn about David Schultz is when he says something..... he means it! And Piper I'm looking right into this camera and telling you...... I'm coming for you boy!"        

As Schultz goes to leave the interview area we hear Willie Nelson's song, The Midnight Rider begin to play. Schultz stops dead in his tracks as we see the Rider make his way to the ring.......

Progress Wrestling #38 GseDvlQ

Match Three: The Midnight Rider vs Rip Oliver                

Oliver hit a running dropkick right after the bell rang. He tied up Riders legs in a submission leading to Rider reaching for the rope to force a break. Rider ran over Oliver with a running forearm to the head. Rider knocked Oliver down with a sliding lariat for two as the cameras show Schultz watching on. Oliver did a necksnap against the top rope, but Rider caught him and hit a fallaway slam. Rider hit a lariat on the apron followed by a slingshot cross body block onto Oliver on the floor. Oliver came back with a suicide dive onto Rider on the floor. When they went back into the ring, Rider to the floor again and he caught a diving Oliver leading to a Powerbomb on the apron. Rider  hit a sitout Powerbomb then goes out to the ringapron and hits a version of The Buckshot Lariat yo get the win. Rider celebrates his win as Shultz goes back to the interview area.......

David Schultz: "GET OVER HERE SUGARTITS! LOOK REAL CLOSE AT THAT MAN! THATS HANGMAN PAGE UNDER THAT MASK! HE EVEN USES THE BUCKSHOT LARIAT!! I RAN PAGE OUTTA HERE. HE CANT COME BACK FOR 120 DAYS!!! WHERES MCAFEE AT? I DEMAND SOMETHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS!"            

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Four: Sting vs Joey Maggs              

Sting charges to the ring and is more aggressive then what we are used to seeing out of the Stinger. He hits a Stinger Splash then puts on the Scorpion for the submission win. Sting then takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #38 Jqk35pa

Sting: "I'm not usually the guy who likes to come out here and talk alot. Lord knows, we have plenty of guts around here who do alot of talking. But a few weeks back, I was facing Lex Luger for the NWA World title and looked like I had him where I wanted him until one man stuck his nose in and got involved. And that man is you Samoa Joe!  And I admit, you put a few lumps on the Stingers head! So I sat at home and waited to hear why you did it. And it was all over the rankings. You didn't like your spot. You wanted to use me to catapult up the ranks. So Joe, I'm happy with your new #3 ranking this month. Seems we traded places. You know what else we are gonna trade, Joe? We are gonna trade possession of that Progress Heavyweight title! Because I'm coming for it...... and you! OWWWWWWWW!!!!!"              

The cameras pan backstage where we see Madusa looking for Lex Luger as she leads the Progress tag team champions, Rick Rude and Jesse Ventura towards the ring.......

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: The Road Warriors  vs The G-Club w/Madusa for the Progress tag team titles                

Animal and Rude start. Rude’s shoulderblocks don’t do anything but an elbow to the chin by Animal certainly does. Dropkick sends Rude to the floor. Hawk tags in and takes on both G-Club members by himself. Rude tries a piledriver, but it’s Hawk so that doesn’t work. Rude tags out, all smiles, after doing the piledriver, and Ventura suddenly realizes that Hawk is standing up and he goes to the floor instead of getting in the ring.

Ventura tries to stall but Animal attacks him on the floor and press slams him back inside, where Hawk immediately clotheslines him back out to the floor. Back in, slam and a shoulderblock by Hawk. Ventura goes airborne on a backdrop by Animal. G-Club set a nice trap for some referee distraction and choke Animal out until the tron comes on and we see........

Progress Wrestling #38 JbSFMXd

Nikita Koloff: "HEY CAMERA MAN!!! FOLLOW ME..... NIKITA WANT SHOW YOU SOMETHING! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH SOVIET UNION! THIS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU MESS WITH NIKITA KOLOFF!"                    

Nikita grabs the camera man and leads him around the backstage area where we see Lex Luger laying on the ground, bleeding and the Russian flag drapped over his body.

Madusa runs to the backstage area with Rude and Ventura following her. The ref has no choice but to count thr G-Club out and award the Warriors winners as the show fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #38   Progress Wrestling #38 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 10:29 pm

Oh shit !! All out war !!!

Kliq vs Hart Foundation!!! Hell yeah !!!!

Pac and Claudio might have stole the show tonight .

Kevin Owens says, tell that inbreeder he’s welcome to try . Lol

Sugar tits . Lol

Sting vs Joe could be epic !

Oh shit !! Did Luger fall down ? Lol

The Russian Nightmare is playing for keeps!

Road Warriors won’t be happy with that win .

Great show buddy

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #38   Progress Wrestling #38 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 8:44 pm

that 6 man in mexico is gonna be great!

owen aint lying..the hart foundation are being super aggressive and def got a fire lit under their asses

this kliq/ hf feud is gonna be awesome

id like to see claudio get in a program to really advance him here ... so many great match ups here for him

shultz u fn coward... even a blind man can see you r a;; talk...quit acting like u want all the smole when we all know you really dont want any of PIPER!

WELL SHULTZ...U MAY HAVE A POINT ABOUT THE RIDER... and quit calling sweet puss sugar tits!

sting aint fukin around...will joe answer the challenge...if i know joe then he definitely will

g club was getting dominated here

OH SHIT BOYS!! U DO NOT FUCK WITH THE RUSSIANS!

DAMN GOOD SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #38   Progress Wrestling #38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #38
Page 1 of 1