FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #29

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #29 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #29   Progress Wrestling #29 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:52 pm

Progress Wrestling #29 Gm1c0YQ

As the show goes live we hear......

And out comes the NWA World Champion...... Seth "Freakin" Rollins! Seth stands in midring as the fans sing his song.

Progress Wrestling #29 KwgU5v6

Seth Rollins: "Progress Wrestling..... it's good to be back home and hear you sing my song! I'm back from the tour of Japan, where I yet again have successfully defended this title. But I have to admit..... I'm a little indifferent so to speak. Not because of my successfull title defense against Edge infront of 50,000 people at the Tokyo Dome. Where I beat him so bad, he decided to not even come back here to Progress Wrestling and show his face. Instead, he took his ball and went elsewhere.

If you recall, when I won this title, I stood in this ring and dared the entire NWA to get on my level! While a few have tried, and failed, it's what I seen on my plane ride home that has me feeling the way I do.

As you may know, it's a long plane ride home from Japan. And while I sat on that plane, I turned the TV on and seen an episode of USWA. And I sat back and watched, very intrigued. Knowing that in just 17 days, I will defend this NWA title against their guy..... Steve Austin. I wanted to hear what he had to say. And it didn't take long for him to appear on the screen. And what did he have to say about facing me during the NWA World tour in Canada? Not one..... single...... word! Instead, he wanted to drink a beer and talk about Stan Hansen. So I turned the TV off and thought to myself...... is this just pure redneck disrespect coming from him? Or is it because he didn't mention my name, is because he knows that he just isn't on..... my...... level? So Steve Austin, drink all the beers you want..... The Rock, you think you just want to switch over to my division now...... Kerry Von Erich...... who the hell knows what your thinking!! But yet here I stand once again, begging somebody...... ANYBODY..... Step up, and get on my level!"  

This brings gs out the Progress General Manager,  Pat McAfee.......

Progress Wrestling #29 FNiN1ZX

Pat McAfee: "Champ.... good to see ya! Congrats on the successful title defense! I was going to wait until later to come out here and make my announcement.  But after listening to you, I feel this is the perfect time to do it! Because alot if what you said is true. You hold the most prestigious title in all of Wrestling! And I know your a busy man. You have the World tour coming up. But before you get there, we have quite the show ourselves here in Progress Wrestling on Valentines Day called Broken Hearts! And as of yet, you don't have an opponent for that show. But that all ends tonight. See, it's time to get to what's important around here. Like you said, there's alot of people talking about wanting title shots. And that includes everyone under the Progress banner. But around here, we are going to make them earn it! It's time the rankings meant something! And I'm proud to say that moving forward, Progress will be all about the rankings!

And as I said, it starts tonight in our Main Event! A 10 man battle royal! The first man eliminated will be the #10 ranked man in Progress! The next guy, will be ranked the #9 Contender and so on and so on until the last man standing wins, and he will be the #1 ranked Contender from Progress and will face you for the NWA World title at Broken Hearts!"    

Seth looks and smiles at McAfee before leaving the ring!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: The Steiners vs The Headshrinkers                  

Scott hit a big clothesline early. Headshrinkers threw the Steiners out of the ring. Steiners recovered, went to the top rope and hit top rope clotheslines on each of their opponents. Afa regrouped his team by giving Samu & Fatu a DOUBLE NOGGIN KNOCKER! Rick got a clothesline on Samu and followed that up by throwing Samu’s head into the turnbuckle. Scott hit a butterfly suplex followed by a dropkick. Scott took a scary bump over the top rope after a move that looked like a stun gun, but the rope got pulled down and Scotty took the bump face first. Then Fatu hit a headbutt. Rick saved his brother. Fatu hit a running knee on Scott and knocked him out to the floor. Nice dropkick by Samu as they continued to work over Scott. Steiner hit a double clothesline with Fatu. Samu went up for a splash, Scott moved and got the hot tag to Rick. Rick cleaned house until he tried a DOUBLE NOGGIN KNOCKER  but that’s not an effective move against the Headshrinkers. Fatu put Rick on his shoulders, Samu went to the top and Rick caught him and slammed him! Scott tagged in and hit a belly to belly suplex on Fatu, but Samu was there to kick him in the head. Steiner whipped him in and finished off Samu with the Frankensteiner for the win!

Progress Wrestling #29 MkBitdZ

The Steiners celebrate their win but it's short lived as The Lucha Brothers enter the ring.....

Progress Wrestling #29 MzThb3J

Rey Fenix: "Last week, it was an honor to share this ring with you guys. However,  we came up on the losing side. We not so sure you can do that two times. On behalf of my Brother, we challenge you to another match at Broken Hearts!"            

Rick and Scott waste no time in accepting the challenge.  The Steiners and Lucha Bros shake hands as it looks like the rematch will take place at Broken Hearts!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Darby Allin vs "Dr. D" David Schultz            

Joey Styles talks at the undefeated streak of Darby Allin so far here since his arrival in Progress then talks about Schultz match against Buzz Sawyer this weekend in the America's Cup as Schultz makes his way to the ring.

Progress Wrestling #29 MNDAA3X

As Schultz gets to ringside, a little girl holds up a Hangman Page sign infront of him. Schultz stops and rakes the sign, ripping it apart and throws it in the little girl's face!! The girls Father quickly steps in front of his child to protect her. Schultz laughs and then punches the Father in the face! Schultz then kicks the man in the stomach on the ground while the little girls cries. Darby runs out trying to stop it, but Schultz throws Darby into the security railing as SEVERAL security members rush out.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

As we come back from break, Pat McAfee is at ringside.......

Pat McAfee: "I have grown up my entire life being a fan of professional wrestling and in all my years watching,  I have never seen anything as disgusting as what just took place! It's uncalled for! And I have no choice but to ban David Schultz from ever stepping g into a Progress......."        

This brings out Hangman Page!

Progress Wrestling #29 6JMtMLe

Hangman Page: "Wait!! Please Pat..... don't fire him! I beg you! Don't do it! Let me have him.at Broken Hearts instead! Please!                

Pat McAfee: "I can't just let this happen! I know you want Schultz! But this is sick! I'm sorry, I can't let....."            

Hangman Page: "PAT.....STOP! I'm not asking anymore! I need this match! I need my respect! Let me take this out of his ass. Broken Hearts..... me and Schultz...... Texas Death Match!"        

Pat McAfee: "Damnit Page! Your putting me in a spot here! You want the match! Fine! You got it! But it's going to be unsanctioned by Progress Wrestling! Lights out.... Texas Death Match! You better not make me regret this!"        

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe w/Don Callis      

Hardy used speed and some high-flying moves for the early advantage. Joe raked the eyes to regain the lead. Both men were down after Hardy hit a jawbreaker on Joe. Joe immediately regained the momentum, dropkicking Hardy to the floor. Joe caught an elbow by Hardy charging into the corner while Hardy hit “Whisper in the Wind.” Hardy continued on the offensive and eventually gained a near fall. Hardy went for the Twist of Fate on Joe, but Joe blocked it and put Hardy in the Coquina Clutch for the win. As the replay is shown, Callis takes the housemic.....

Progress Wrestling #29 YEvCZUw

Don Callis: "You people are looking at the future of Progress Wrestling! Since signing with me, this man has found new life! He now knows who he is..... a destructive,  Wrestling machine! And in just 2 weeks, he will defeat AJ Styles to become the new Progress Heavyweight Champion!"      

Renee Young: "Samoa Joe..... if I may? We have not heard a single word from you since your alliance with Don Callis.  Buy I was wondering if I could get your prediction on your upcoming match with AJ Styles?"        

Samoa Joe: "PAIN!!"        

The cameras pan backstage where we see Prince Nana leading Swerve Strickland into the office of Pat McAfee.......

Progress Wrestling #29 IqgAsKO

Swerve Strickland: "Yo McAfee,  what's the good word? You got that contract for me to sign for my match against Shinsuke Nakamura?"            

Pat McAfee: "Maybe you didn't hear what I had to say earlier tonight Swerve! Listen, I signed you to a contract here in Progress.  I gave you the money deal you wanted. But when it comes to the titke shot against Nakamura...... it's not happening! You aren't even ranked in the top 10 here! You want the title shot? Earn it!"            

Swerve Strickland: "You just made a very poor business decision. Nana..... let's roll"              

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Four: PAC vs Andrade                  

Pac with a kick, a suplex, then Andrade went to the floor and Pac hit a twisting dive onto Andrade on the floor. Back in the ring, Pac went up top, Andrade knocked him down and hit a double knee attack against the turnbuckle because Pac moved. Pac with a dropkick to the side of the face. Pac worked over Andrade with some hard kicks to the head while Andrade was against the ropes by the apron. Pac with a running knee followed by a knee drop and a chinlock. When Andrade broke free, he hit a running boot. Andrade hit a springboard corkscrew dive onto Pac on the floor.

Andrade was in control doing the Three Amigos suplexes. Pac bounced off the ropes leading to Andrade hitting a running kick to the head. Andrade tried a move where he jumped over the ropes into a dropkick, but Pac moved and Andrade bumped from the apron to the floor. Pac hit a hurricanrana off the apron onto Andrade on the floor, so the fans chanted “Holy Shit” for that. Pac hit an incredible moonsault off the top onto Andrade on the floor and the fans chanted “Fight Forever” for them. Pac with a kick to the head and then a leap over the top into a Cutter with Andrade bumping forward leading to Pac getting a two count. They went over to the ring apron where Andrade hit a backbreaker followed by an elbow drop to Pac’s chest to send Pac to the apron. Andrade jumped back into the ring and jumped over the top rope with a DDT on the apron. Andrade even took a bump on the apron taking a bump on his back. Both guys were down. Andrade went up top, Pac tripped him up and Andrade was crotched on the top rope. Pac delivered superplex that was more like a brainbuster off the top! That got a two count. Andrade and Pac got into a slugfest, Pac with a kick to the face and a poison rana. Andrade did the kick miss into the elbow. They exchanged pin attempts. Andrade went for a hammerlock DDT, but then Pac countered into an inside cradle for the pinfall win!  PAC stans in victory mode as Joey Styles talks about his upcoming match against Will Ospreay at Broken Hearts.  

Progress Wrestling #29 Owl5TRr

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: 10 Man Battle Royal featuring Sting, Cody Rhodes,  Randy Orton,  Lex Luger,  Shinsuke Nakamura,  Kurt Angle,  Shawn Michaels,  Big Van Vader,  Kenosuke Takeshita,  Eddie Guerrero  (Winner faces Seth Rollins for the NWA World titleat Broken Hearts)    

HBK quickly attacks Orton to start the match off. Cody and Angle continue their rivalry. The action is all over the ring for a few minutes then it happens...... Sting and Luger come face to face! Sting begins questioning Lugers motives. But Vader puts a stop to that by attacking Sting. Typical battle royal from there until we get to the final 4 participants....... Sting, Shinsuke,  Luger and Vader. Vader and Sting continue to brawl with each other as Shinsuke tries a roundhouse kick but Luger intercepts the leg and throws Shinsuke over. Luger looks over and sees that Sting has Vader teetering on the ropes about to eliminate him. Luger runs over and grabs STINGS leg and pushes him over with Vader! LEX LUGER IS YOUR WINNER AND WILL FACE SETH ROLLINS AT BROKEN HEARTS!  

Progress Wrestling #29 K7WpxiJ

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #29   Progress Wrestling #29 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 7:21 pm

POOR SETH...NOT getting enough attention? dont you worry, SCSA will do all his talking in the ring!

fukin pat is laying down the law here and i like that idea concerning the progress rankings!

i like the battle royal deal

steiners with a hard fought win

lucha bros vs steiners should be killer but my money is on the steiners to beat them again

i LOVE shultz here! lol

i pray dr. d finishes this punk off once and for all

joes alliance with callis seems to be paying off bigtime i feel for whats gonna happen to u aj

quit making fn demands swerve and go actually EARN a title shot

fukin pac is indeed a bastard hope osperay kicks his ass

well sting, u dumbass...maybe luger doing THIS will finally get your head outta your ass!

DAMN GOOD SHOW

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #29   Progress Wrestling #29 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 7:12 am

Good opening promo by Rollins . Plenty of guys willing to try and knock him off .

Interesting concept for the battle Royal

Stieners have been making a lot of noise as of late .

Schultz is my favorite thing in your Fed .

Joe is turning heads with Callis

Oh yay , Swerve making matches . Lol

Damn PAC looked good in that match ! He and Osprey will be epic .

Wake up Sting !!!!!

Can anyone stop Luger ?

Killer show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #29   Progress Wrestling #29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #29
Page 1 of 1