FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #24 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #24   Progress Wrestling #24 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 11:31 pm

The show opens up with the closing moments of the winner takes all elimination match between the UWF and Progress at the Road to Starrcade........

Luger grabs a steel chair and slides in the ring keeping team Progress at bay. Luger helps Kerry to his feet....... AND NAILS KERRY WITH THE CHAIR!

Luger then scoops Kerry up into the torture rack for a few moments before dropping him to the mat. Luger points to Kerry and tells AJ Styles to pin him. Styles looks confused but sees his chance to end this. Styles covers, 1.......2........3! AJ STYLES IS NOW THE PROGRESS AND UWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND THE UWF IS OUT OF BUSINESS!

Progress Wrestling #24 T3y6sb0

The show then goes live and we see an explosion of streamers, balloons, and confetti all around the arena.

Progress Wrestling #24 Ms80oJG

The cameras pan into the ring, where Pat McAfee stands celebrating with a cold adult beverage......

Progress Wrestling #24 EnVbGYN

Pat McAfee: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...... WE ARE LIVE AND VICTORIOUS!!! AND BYGAWD, WE ARE PROGRESS WRESTLING! Before I go any further, I want to say that's its never a good day when a promotion has to shit down and it's workers go unemployed.  It sucks it had to come down to that, but to each and everyone involved, know this...... I have nothing bit the highest respect for you all. I know you will find new homes in the draft and do well for yourselves!

Man what a roller-coaster of events last week huh? First Progress goes victorious over the UWF! We picked.up some new talent in that merget, including Sting, who won the Immunity battle royal.  The Hart Foundation who unified the Progress and UWF tag titles. And after what happened at Road to Starrcade,  I can mow announce that Lex Luger has been signed to a contract to Progress Wrestling! Then Starrcade rolls around and changes the foundation of the NWA with five brand new world champions! Including this.....            

Progress Wrestling #24 9nPvtoV

McAfee is interrupted by the appearance of Kerry Von Erich coming through the audience and attempting to jump the barricade. Before he can enter the ring, security and police grab him and handcuff him, leading him away as Kerry can be heard yelling the words, "I WANT LUGER! THIS ISNT OVER!"  

Pat McAfee: "Geeesh..... those damn Von Erich boys! Talk about loose cannons! Anyway, as I was about to say, help le welcome the brand new NWA World Heavyweight Champion...... SETH "FREAKIN" ROLLINS!!!"                

Rollins stands in the middle of the ring, soaking it up, while the live audience signs his song!

Progress Wrestling #24 4NLhnwP

Seth Rollins: "BAHAHAHAHA....... you know I just can't get enough of you people signing my song! In my career I have been called alot of things. An architect! A Visionary! And so on, but now we can add another to the list...... World Champion! And it feels so good! Bahahahaha! And now that I have thos gem around my waist, perhaps we should sing yet another song?

"HES GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS! HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD..... IN HIS HANDS! HE'S GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HANDS! Just like I told everyone that I would, I put the Macho Man out of his misery at Starrcade and stand before you the new NWA World Champion! Now I could come out here and be cliche, with the old, tired line of I will defend this title against anyone..... any place that you all have heard every single time a title changes hands! That would be easy to do. But instead, I want to raise the bar! You want a shot at this title? Come get on my level! This is the NEA World Heavyweight title! It shouldn't be defended against bottom feeders! Only the best of the best should be wrestling for this title! So to all the Nikita Koloffs out there..... the Ric Flairs..... the Hulk Hogans......or even the Macho Men...... you want the opportunity to put this title around your waist? Get on my level! Because the way I see it, there isn't a man alive who can hang with me in this ring!"        

The fans chant "BRO! BRO! BRO!"as Matt Riddle makes his way to the ring.

Progress Wrestling #24 S0Vfz37

Matt Riddle: "Challenge accepted Bro!"                

Seth Rollins: "Maybe you didn't hear me Riddle! I said I didn't want a bunch of bottom feeders losers lining up for this belt. Especially you a Devils lettuce adict such as yourself. So why don't you hit the bricks kid?"                

Matt Riddle: "Sounds like our so called world champion is scared! I mean if you beat me, your right..... you defeated some bottom feeder. But maybe, just maybe Bro, you know you can't beat this bottom feeders! And I know I can beat you Bro!"                

Seth Rollins: "I see what your doing Riddle! Your third grade mentality kicking in. I tell you what.... I'm already fed up with you. You want to commit career suicide? Fine! I will give you a title shot tonight in our Main Event! On one condition...... when you lose..... your outta here! Straight into the NWA Draft and probably to mever be heard of again!"              

Riddle looks out into the fans, thinking it over.

Matt Riddle: "Deal Bro!!!!"                  

The fans erupt as our Main event is set and head to commercial.  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: The Amazing Red vs "The Bastard " PAC                  

They lockup, working to the ropes and they break as Joey Styles welcomes the tv audience back and informs them that starting with this match, Pat McAfee has stated we will see a wave of new Super Juinors arriving here in Progress in the future. Lockup, they work into counters and Pac grabs the ropes for the break. They lockup again, and working into counters as Red hits an arm drag, Pac hits trips and the end in a standoff. Pac follows with shoulder tackles, into lucha passes until Pac hits a backbreaker. He heads up top, leaps over Red and Red follows with a RANA And suicide dive. Back in and the missile dropkick and suicide dive follows. Pac is pissed, rolls back in and Red hits a sliding dropkick for 2. Pac cuts him off, kicks him in the face and chokes him out in the ropes. To the floor and Pac slams him to the barricades. Red rolls back in and Pac whips him to the buckles and lays the boots to him. He takes time to celebrate, and then covers for 2. Red fires back, lays in chops and strikes and follows with a RANA. The spiked RANA connects and Pac rolls to the floor and Red follows with a top rope cannonball. Back in and Pac cuts him off, Red catches him with a PELE, they work up top and follows with the avalanche RANA for 2. Red heads up top and misses the senton as Pac mow s him down with a lariat. Red to the floor and Pac follows with a tope. Back in and Pac hits the springboard 450, a sitout powerbomb and covers for 2. Pac back up top, and Red rolls away. He drops down and hits a superkick, a flurry of spin kicks and Red counters into the tornado DDT for 2. Red heads up top and Pac cuts him off, crotching him and follows him up. Red fights, and they trade until Red hits an avalanche code red that Pac back flips out of until red counters into the basic code red for 2. Pac cuts him off and hits a brainbuster. He heads up top and black arrow and the brutalized finishes it.

Progress Wrestling #24 FGtEzGF

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Jim Powers & Paul Roma vs The Hart Foundation w/Gary Hart & Chris Adams for the Progress Tag team titles              

Typical squash match, Harts win with the Hart Attack. Chris Adams then runs in and throws out Powers and Roma after superkicking both men. Adams takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #24 FKDpujK

Chris Adams: "What happened to me at Starrcade was a absurd! I have never seen worse officiating in my entire life! It was rather obvious that Taz had the referee in his back pocket! I mean in what world does a ref not disqualify anyone after a low blow? The NWA should fire him immediately! But I'm sure my manager, Gary Hart, has already filed the proper documentation for an appeal. Tell em Gary!"        

Progress Wrestling #24 GBP4xqH

Gary Hart: "While I agree the officiating was not up to par at Starrcade,  my answer to your question Chris, is NO! I haven't filed any appeal nor do I plan to!"                

Chris Adams: "Wait a minute! What? What are you saying Gary?"                

Gary Hart: "I'm saying there will be no appeal on my behalf! You just said so yourself, you couldn't beat the man, even with poor officiating! Its over Chris! Sometimes a man has to cut his losses and move on!"            

Chris Adams: "Cut your losses?? What in the bloody Hell are you talking about?"                  

Gary Hart: "Do I have to spell it out for you? It's over! YOUR FIRED!!!"                  

Chris Adams: "Now you listen to me! Who do you think you are talking g to me this way? I bloody made you! You don't ever......"                

Before Adams can proceed, he is attacked from behind by........

Progress Wrestling #24 TpngA1o

BIG VAN VADER!!!!!

Vader hits a Vaderbomb on Adams then puts Chris in the corner and just unloads on him with a series of punches. As that goes on, Bret Hart starts towards them but Niedhart and Gary Hart hold him back. Bret just turns his back on the assault. Vader goes cross ring and flies in with a big splash. Vader grabs Adams....... VADER BOMB!!!!  Gary Hart approached Vader and hands him an envelope and leads Vader and the Hart Foundation from the ring.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

As we come back from break we see a dark, eerie looking room with someone sitting in a chair off in a corner. Its..........

Progress Wrestling #24 QQOKl4I

Darby Allin: "There is a feeling of how quick life can change. That feeling of how everything can get turned upside down. I learned that feeling at the age of five years old. My Uncle came to pick me up. Little did I know, he had been drinking. About a few hours into that road trip, he lost control of the wheel..... and he died! But I'm still here! I paint my face because 50% of me is dead inside. The trust for humans, the respect for humans...... it's dead! That's why I paint my face the way I do. Its not a gimmick. It's not for laughs. It's not to say look at me..... I'm a bad Mother fucker! It's how I feel. I have the word relentless on the back of my neck. It means never stop.... keep moving forward. I get severely depressed if I'm not doing something.  If I'm not moving forward. It's a drive, a hunger..... a want! A want to be better than you were yesterday.  Don't settle for others expectations of you. Be what you knew that you could be. People ask me why I do these crazy stunts like taking my skateboard and jumping off buildings. It's because I wanted an audience to experience my pain. To see what I would go through and what I'm willing to put myself through. But with skating I couldn't tell my story the way I wanted to tell it. But pro wrestling gives me that outlet. I've always had that relentless hunger to get the most out of life because you never know when it's going to end. The ultimate goal when I arrive to Progress Wrestling  is to be accepted for me. And that's all I've ever wanted my entire life....... to just be accepted for me!"      

Match Three: Hangman Page vs Roderick Strong                

Both men lay into each other with chops and other strikes, until Page gets the upper hand…but not for very long as Strong turns it around on him, eventually getting a nearfall! Strong goes right back on the attack now, before hitting the ropes…where Page catches him with a big boot, sending Strong to the canvas!

Hangman gets a nearfall from this, but Strong takes Page down to turn things around in his favor once again…but Page catches him, sending him to the outside before hitting a big dive through the ropes! Page heads back to the turnbuckle, but is intercepted by Strong who follows up with a backbreaker onto the turnbuckle.

Strong stays in control throughout, taking Hangman down repeatedly despite Page’s efforts to fight back, and scores a nearfall in the process. Strong keeps the Hangman down with a top wrist lock until Page starts fighting back to his feet, leading to an exchange of strikes between both men…until they take each other down hard with a double forearm strike! Strong makes it back to his feet as Hangman is seen struggling, but manages to even in spite of Strong’s continued attacks before sending Roderick to the corner for some hard stomps!

Hangman fights back again, however, taking Strong down with a Death Valley Driver for a nearfall. Page watches Strong get back to his feet from the corner, hitting a big boot on Roderick before mounting up and taking a bite out of his head! Hangman sets Strong up on the turnbuckle, but Strong fights out of a superplex attempt…only to fall to a sitout powerbomb that gives Hangman a nearfall!

Page brings up Strong for a Dead Eye, but Roderick fights out of it before dropping Hangman down hard for the cover…1.....2...... PAGE KICKS OUT!

Strong with an elbow strike and a suplex followed by a Tiger Driver, but Page kicks out again…only for Roderick to set him up for the Stronghold! Page scrambles to the ropes, grabbing one to break the hold! Page stops another attack from Strong, but Strong intercepts him on a Buckshot attempt! But Page rolls Strong up instead…ONLY FOR STRONG TO KICK OUT! But it’s all for naught, as Page sets him up for the Dead Eye to get the pin and the win!

Progress Wrestling #24 5aO2YLk  

The cameras pan backstage yet again, where Renee Young is with Sting!

Progress Wrestling #24 MT8ovk2

Renee Young: "Alright fans, joining me now is the man who won the Immunity battle royal at Road to Starrcade........ Sting! First off, let me welcome you to Progress Wrestling!"            

Progress Wrestling #24 Yz1x8oz

Sting: "Lemme tell ya Renee, The Stinger is excited to be here in Progress Wrestling! The new year is right around the corner and the endless possibilities of getting to face some of these Progress guys in the ring has my blood pumping!"              

Renee Young: "We are just as excited to have you here. Bit I would be remiss if I didn't ask about the whereabouts of your best friend, Lex Luger? The man who jumped ship sotospeak from the UWF to help Progress Wrestling win at Road to Starrcade!"        

Before Sting can respond, in walks the Progress Heavyweight champion...... AJ Styles!

Progress Wrestling #24 HxIrAT0

AJ Styles: "Yes! Just where is Lex Luger? I find it funny that a man with so much ego that just set the entire wrestling world on its ear, wouldnt be here to gloat about it tonight! I'm gonna cut straight to the chase. I don't trust Luger. As a matter of fact, for someone who is so wishy- washy, you and him stay pretty tight. So maybe I shouldn't trust you either?"              

Sting: "AWWWWW MAN....... Do you know how many times I've heard thos song and dance when it comes to me and Luger? Lex is a grown ass man! He does things his own way. Do I agree with everything he does? Not a chance! But he's alright by me and that's what matters. You have a problem with Luger? Take it up with him!"              

AJ Styles: "You better believe I will before I sit around here waiting for him to hit me in the back with a steel chair! I don't care what you two did in the UWF, This is my house, and I have my eyes on you!"              

WHO'S HOUSE????                

in walks Swerve Strickland.  

Progress Wrestling #24 VGBPcmQ

Swerve Strickland: "Did I just here you right? Did you just say this was your house? Let me tell both of you fools something! If it wasn't for me, stopping Chris Adams from defeating Shelton Benjamin, neither of you two would even be standing here right now! I'm the only reason Progress Wrestling has a pulse right now!"          

And with that note, Shelton Benjamin busts in trying to get at Swerve, but security is holding  Shelton back. Swerve looks at Benjamin and just smirks and walks away.

Progress Wrestling #24 VjfKFe7

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Matt Riddle vs Seth Rollins for the NWA World title              

The match began with the two exchanging strikes all over the ring before Riddle laid in kicks on Rollins. The two brawled out of the ring before getting back in. Riddle hit two gut-wrench suplexes on Rollins, but Rollins caught him with a slap and a lariat on Riddle. Riddle hit a running kick/ double senton combination on Riddle for a near fall. Rollins tossed Riddle on the top rope. Riddle tried to lock in a Triangle Choke on Rollins, but Rollins instead dumped Riddle on the apron. Outside of the ring, Rollins hit a Barricade Bomb on Riddle before getting back in the ring and hitting a Tope Suicida on Riddle to the outside back in the ring. With the two back in the ring, Rollins hit a lariat on Riddle before taunting the crowd. Rollins hit a back elbow on Riddle for a near fall. Riddle hit a chop and series of kicks on Rollins, but Rollins reversed it with a roll-up superkick for a near fall before connecting a Falcon Arrow on Riddle for another near fall. Rollins placed Riddle on the top rope before attempting an inverse suplex, but Riddle drop him to the mat. Rollins hit an enziguri before hitting a top rope double stomp on Riddle for a near fall. Rollins placed Riddle on the top rope again and hit a Superplex. Rollins rolled through and attempted a Falcon Arrow, but Riddle reversed it with a Fisherman's Buster. Riddle hit a flash knee on Rollins before connecting two forearm strikes on Rollins in the corner. Rollins went for a discus lariat, but Riddle reversed it with an exploder suplex. Riddle hit a Floating Bro on Rollins to the outside. Back in the ring, Riddle reversed a Pedigree into a Bro To Sleep, which he followed with a Liger Bomb and a V-Trigger knee strike for a near fall. Riddle climbed to the top rope and went for a floating bro, but Rollins lifted his knees. Rollins tried to hit Riddle with a German Suplex, but Riddle landed on his feet and locked in a Triangle Choke on Riddle. Rollins broke the hold by hitting Riddle with his finisher, the Bro-Derek, for a near fall. Rollins and Riddle exchanged kicks before Rollins connected a rolling elbow on Riddle, but Riddle caught him with a knee strike. Rollins hit an enziguri kick on Riddle, but Riddle caught him with a German Suplex. Riddle went for a powerbomb, but Rollins reversed it with a Pedigree for a near fall. Riddle launched a series of slaps on Rollins in fury before Rollins kicked him in the chest. Rollins hit a Drapping DDT on Riddle. Rollins went for an RKO, but Riddle caught him with a sleeper hold before launching a series of kicks and strikes before the two got out of the ring and Riddle slammed his face into the broadcast table. Riddle swinged a chair at Rollins but Rollins evaded and got back in the ring. Riddle slid back in, but Rollins caught him with a Curb Stomp from out of nowhere. Rollins hit a middle-rope Curb Stomp to end the match and retain the NWA World title as show fades to black.

Progress Wrestling #24 GJKUGK0

Last edited by ChairShot on Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #24   Progress Wrestling #24 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 7:34 am

Kerry’s got bigger problems than Luger . Fucking politician

Good promo from Rollins even though he sounds chicken shit , afraid of competition. Don’t worry there will be challengers .

Damn Hart cut losses in a hurry . Vader now in his pay roll?

Emo Darby . Is he going to cut himself and listen to sad music every time he loses .

Good win for Page . Still can’t buy him for some reason .

Things are getting messy in this New look progress .

Nice knowing you bro . See you on the available list . Rollins looks sharp .

Killer show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #24   Progress Wrestling #24 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 8:26 pm

pat has every right to gloat

kerry has every right to be pissed

god i fukin hate rollins lol

nikta has something to say about seth

oh fuck and riddle throws out he first challenge

one helluva an opening match pac better be on white's radar

if the ref was mike smith then i agree with chris adams 100 percent lol

what in the holy hell just happened???? Adams, people tried to warn you from the beginning!!

FUKIN VADER!!

killer darby promo

god i hate that black hole of charisma

no idea why sting is so blinded to just what a piece of trash luger is

oh shit, swerve is here!

cant wait for shelton to get his hands on that fool

damn riddle,u gave a helluva effort but Rollins backs his talk up!

KICK ASS SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #24   Progress Wrestling #24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #24
Page 1 of 1