FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #7 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #7   Progress Wrestling #7 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 11:34 am

Progress Wrestling #7 K9uF1Mr

As the show opens up we see El Hijo Del Vikingo making his way to the ring for tonight's opening contest

Progress Wrestling #7 HOdTAL6

Match One: El Hijo Del Vikingo  vs John Morrison              

They engaged in a arm drag exchange, but neither man was able to land any significant strikes. Vikingo went to the floor, and without missing a beat, Morrison hit him with a tope. Morrison then climbed the top rope and delivered a Frog Splash, securing the first nearfall of the match. Vikingo managed to evade being bounced off the ropes, but he was still caught with a dropkick. Morrison slapped Vikingo across the face and flipped him into the corner, but Vikingo once again evaded and threw a kick at Morrison’s head. Vikingo then hit him with a running double knee, followed by a shooting star press from the apron to the floor. Back in the ring, Vikingo executed a twisting 450 from the middle rope for a two-count.

Morrison responded with a Poisonrana, followed by a moonsault from the first, second, and third ropes, but it still wasn’t enough to put Vikingo away. Morrison slapped Vikingo in the face, and Vikingo responded with a couple of shots of his own. Morrison backed him up into the corner and hit him low, then kicked him in the back. They went to the top rope, but Vikingo fought Morrison off and sent him to the apron. He balanced on the ring post and hit a destroyer on the apron, followed by a tope. Morrison reversed an Irish whip, but Vikingo caught him, only for Morrison to powerbomb him for another nearfall. Morrison then lit Vikingo up with a series of kicks, followed by a top rope half-and-half plex, but it still wasn’t enough to put Vikingo away. They went back to the top rope, where Vikingo hit Morrison with an avalanche slam, followed by a running double knee and a 630 for the victory! As Vikingo celebrates, the Progress General Manager,  Pat McAfee enters the ring......

Progress Wrestling #7 PTZaxxM

Pat McAfee: "I know we have an obvious language barrier here, but as we have officially kicked the Great American Bash tour off, as Progress General Manager,  I have the task of giving the people what they want. And I want the Progress Bash to be off the charts! I'm fully aware of your undefeated streak here thus far. And I would like to reward that accomplishment by giving you the opportunity to face Chris Jericho on July 8th at The Great American Bash for the NWA Super Juniors title!"    

The crowd pops huge as McAfee and Vikingo shake on it, making the match official for the Bash!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Heavyweight Title Tournament Semi-Final Match: Drew McIntyer vs Carmello Hayes        

The opening minutes was Carmello using his speed against Galloway's strength. The action would spill to the outside where Galloway would tilt-a-whirl Carmello onto the apron. Not to be outdone Carmello would toss McIntyre into the first row and dive over the barricade onto him. After a lengthy brawl around the arena the pair returned to the ring and Galloway ate a Carmello spear. He fired back with an inverted concrete slam. Hayes responded with a lawn dart.

Moments later Hayes would send McIntyre out to the floor and attempt a suicide dive. Galloway blocked it but failed to block the super kick that followed. Hayes got his suicide dive on the second attempt but wiped out the referee in the process.

Back in the ring Galloway scored with an exploder into the corner. His cover didn't get him a win because there was nobody to count the pin. Carmello escaped a double arm DDT and floored Galloway with an enziguri.

Carmello turned around into a double arm DDT from Galloway. A second referee ran to the ring to count the fall, 1.....2...... but Carmello kicked out. The second ref didn't last: he'd fall victim to a misplaced sick kick seconds later. Galloway got caught in the crossface. He countered into pin then took a super kick. Hayes tried to skin the cat but got caught by McIntyre, who went for a Tombstone piledriver. Hayes reversed into a Nothing But Net. Galloway muscled his way back to his feet and got the Tombstone. 1......2........ Hayes kicked out but was clearly worn out. Galloway hoisted him onto his shoulders and clambered to the top rope, leaping off for an Emerald Flowsion but finding it reversed into a DDT in mid-air!!! Carmello staggered to his feet and super kicked a kneeling Galloway twice. Galloway staggered to his feet and absorbed two more before falling to his feet. Hayes went for a fifth but Galloway sidestepped it and hit him with two double arm DDTs! 1......2...... Carmello kicked out to a great crowd response then spat in Galloway's face. That caused Galloway to snap. He grabbed Hayes, yanked him to his feet, and drilled him with a jumping tombstone piledriver then hit the Claymore to get the victory! Drew McIntyer advances to the tournament finals on July 8th!  

Progress Wrestling #7 I2e2iU9

Progress Wrestling #7 GllF2Px

Renee Young: "Another solid victory by Drew McIntyer who now finds himself in the finals of the tournament. Wait..... speaking of McIntyer,  here is the man he defeated last week, Seth Rollins! Seth, a tough loss last week. What's next for you now?"            

Progress Wrestling #7 O1NmHS8

Seth doesn't say a word. He just stares into space then walks away.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Kevin Owens walking backstage, then we see El Generico coming out of Pat McAfees office!

Progress Wrestling #7 G5AkIay

Kevin Owens: "McAfee..... I'm gonna make this short and sweet! It seems like every match I've been in lately, someone's putting there nose in it. Whether it's Generico..... Imperium...... or anyone else. I'm fed up! And I just seen Generico walk out of here. Let's start with him. I want him in a match!"              

Then in walks Sammy Zayne!

Progress Wrestling #7 Dx8r9aB

Sammy Zane: "Kev.....Kev.....Kev! Hear me out brother..... you have to let that Generico thing go! We have bigger fish to fry. For example that Gauntlet match at the Bash for the Progress tag team titles! We have the opportunity to be the first champions. But I'm gonna be honest..... we have no chance as long as you continue your infatuation with Generico!"    

Owens is quiet as he thinks it over for a few seconds.

Kevin Owens: "I'm gonna say this..... something still doesn't sit right with you and Generico! You say you aren't him..... fine! But your right. I need to get my head straight. We are going to win that Gauntlet match! But in the mean time I'm making it known now..... I'm putting a bounty out on Generico! To anybody in the entire NWA who can unmask him...... $50,000! Cash money to anyone who reveals his identity! Now..... let's get ready for that Gauntlet match!"            

The cameras pan to the locker room of Adam Cole and The Young Bucks!

Progress Wrestling #7 WurJho9

Adam Cole: "The Great American Bash is officially under way. And on a night where I was just seconds away from becoming the NWA National title, who sticks there nose in my business? Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash! We all know HBK is a bitter guy! I beat him.....fair and square and he's still crying about it. And he knows he can't do shit about it so he goes and gets that lumbering idiot Kevin Nash! You boys screwed up! We are The Elite! And your old news! But you want in our business? So be it! We would love nothing better to end your careers! So we challenge you to a match at the Bash! Get any partner you want. And let's have a 6 man match! Tune that band up one last time HBK..... because at the Bash..... The Elite kills the music once and for all."          

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Heavyweight Title Tournament Semi-Final Match: Keith Lee vs Walter              

The crowd loves Lee here. They lock up, work to the ropes and we get a clean break. WALTER takes things to the ground, grounding Lee. Lee makes the ropes and powders to the floor. Back in and they lock up, off the ropes and they collide with shoulder blocks. WALTER then takes Lee down, and then lays in clubbing strikes. They trade shoulder blocks, into the international and Lee hits the dropkick and sends WALTER to the floor. WALTER back in and they trade strikes, just beating on each other. WALTER cuts off Lee with chops, and hits a slam, covering for 1. WALTER starts tossing Lee around a bit and then grounds the action. Lays the boots to Lee, but Lee fights to his feet and thy trade big time chops and strikes. WALTER hits the seated splash, covering for 2. lee fires up with strikes and head butts, but WALTER cuts him off with uppercuts and works into an arm bar. WALTER has isolated the arm here, and follows with a butterfly suplex. WALTER goes right back to the arm, keeping Lee grounded. Lee tries to fire up with strikes, and a head butt but WALTER drops Lee with a running big boot. They trade chops, and WALTER takes Lee down and then talks some shit. WALTER lays in chops and uppercuts, WALTER now dares Lee to fight back, WALTER hits clotheslines but Lee counters and hits the POUNCE. Lee then hits a pop up elbow, covering for 2. WALTER hits the backdrop, and then looks for a piledriver, Lee fights, escapes the sleeper, Shotgun dropkick and powerbomb by WALTER follows and that gets 2. WALTER stands over Lee and locks in the sleeper, but Lee fights, only to eat a series of clubbing strikes. WALTER now wants the ref to count Lee out. Lee catches WALTER waiting on him and hits the spirit bomb for a great near fall. WALTER blocks strikes and hits a German and follows with a lariat for 2. WALTER locks in the sleeper center ring, Lee fights out, but WALTER locks it back in. Lee fades, but manages to slam WALTER to the buckles, and rolls out into a cover for 2. WALTER hits a series of kicks to the face; Lee hits the rolling elbow and Walter  follows with The Last Symphony to get the win. Walter advances to the tournament finals where he will face Drew McIntyre at The Bash!  

Progress Wrestling #7 Me1pkN7

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Bryan Danielson  vs Christopher Daniels vs Low Ki              

Both Dragon and Ki target Daniels at the start, kicking his legs out of his legs. Ki and Dragon grapple around, everyone throws strikes that land, we’ve got a three-way rumble. Daniels gets the advantage for a moment, but Dragon gets to him, and then Ki dropkicks Dragon. Daniels with a back suplex on Ki. Dragon in the TREEAWOE and Ki nails him. Rolling koppo kick from Ki to Daniels. Ki with some kicks to the chest, but Dragon comes from behind and goes for a double chicken wing, into the Cattle Mutilation, Daniels breaks that up. Daniels with some slams, including slamming Ki down onto Dragon with a legdrop from Ki finishing the move.

Daniels grabs a camel clutch on Ki and Boston crab on Dragon at the same time, can’t hold it long. Dragon kicks the arm of Daniels, then nails it again, and again. Ki with some kicks to Dragon, head and back and legs. Just a mauling series of kicks. Ki stands over him like Blanka, Daniels hits Ki in the back.

Daniels in control, goes to Dragon. Gutwrench suplex gets two. Ki goes after Daniels, gets two on a big chop. Dragon back in the match with chops, then puts a half STF/half double chickenwing on Daniels, and Ki kicks Dragon in the thigh to break it.

Dragon with a Northern Lights suplex on Ki, still holding the STF position on Daniels’ legs.

Dragon and Ki collide, Ki goes down on an elbow. Dragon gets two, Daniels breaks. Daniels with a headbutt to Dragon, hurting himself more than Dragon. Danielson with a wristlock takeover on Daniels, cover, two. Ki with a kick to Dragon’s back, and Dragon is pissed off, so he returns the favor. Ki pissed now. Daniels wanders over and gets kicked by Ki, and Dragon says he can do it better. So he does. And then Ki does it again, and then Dragon does it again. They sandwich him with kicks after that, then Daniels moves and they kick each other’s shins.

Dragon and Ki battling again. Ki with headbutts and chops. Daniels back into the mix. Drives Low Ki into the canvas, back of the head leading, and then Daniels gets Dragon with that same move. Daniels turns Ki over in a Liontamer. Dragon breaks that with a running forearm.

Dragon and Ki double up on Daniels, go for a double suplex, but it gets turned into a combination neckbreaker and DDT on both of them. He pins both, gets two. He pins Ki, gets two. He pins Dragon, gets two.

Daniels up top, they both catch him and chop away, then slam him off. Double kick from Ki and Dragon, and Daniels is down and maybe out. Dragon with kicks to the legs, now to the head, as Ki did to him earlier in the match. Gets a two count on a cover. Ki with an upkick, Daniels slides in and pins Dragon, gets two.

Belly-to-belly from Daniels on Ki, another two count. Ki and Dragon team up on Daniels again, both with the cardinal mistake, then Low Ki tilt-a-whirls off Daniels into a DDT on Dragon. Tidal wave from Ki on Daniels, he crawls over and pins, two count again.

Dragon up top, Ki behind him going for a suplex, but knocked away. Dragon still on top, and Daniels puts an abdominal stretch on him up there, with added leverage. Low Ki climbs up with them and kicks Daniels off Dragon, and Dragon falls to the mat. Ki with a hanging dragon in the corner, stretching Daniels briefly.

Ki has Daniels, Dragon breaks it up and goes for the chicken wings, but gets knocked away. Blue thunder bomb from Daniels on Dragon, two count. Kick to Daniels’ head from Ki. Tidal wave misses in the corner, Daniels puts Ki up top and smacks him in the face. Daniels up there with Ki now, but he gets shoved off.

Dragon up there with Ki, goes for a superplex, Daniels comes in and they do a combination superplex on Low Ki and belly-to-back superplex on Dragon. Everyone down, crowd going banana.

Ki with the dragon clutch on Dragon, Daniels struggles to his feet but does break the hold. Right hand from Daniels, Ki back with his own. STO from Daniels. Dragon’s down and out in the corner. Daniels hits the BME, 1......2...... Dragon saves the pin. Forearms from Dragon on Daniels, but Dragon runs into a lariat.

Daniels and Ki back to their feet. Tidal wave kick in the corner from Low Ki. Dragon runs in with a forearm to Ki. Forearm to the back of the head on Daniels, and Dragon looks for cattle mutilation again, and he gets it. Daniels taps out! Bryan Danielson is your winner! As he celebrates, his Blackpool Combat Club teammates join him in the ring......

Progress Wrestling #7 OJQ3zjA

Bryan Danielson: "Yet another PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING MATCH  victory for yours truly! Not over one, but two competitors! And still yet, Chris Jericho continues to look the other way when I call his name out. And you know why? Because I'm The Best in the World! He knows that he ........."          

Paul Heyman makes his way down the entrance ramp!

Progress Wrestling #7 63RhDHM

Paul Heyman: "They say that the people involved in the pro wrestling business have the shortest memories! But yet here I stand looking at all four of you and I remember all too well what you did to me last month! And as I sat at home, licking my wounds every week, I all I heard is your obsession with Chris Jericho! See, Danielson...... you have way other important things to worry about right now! As do all of The Blackpool Combat Club! You want to lay claim to being the Best in the World? To do that...... you have to Best The Best in the World!"        

After a few seconds, out comes.......

Progress Wrestling #7 J1l4LHx

Punk and FTR have a few words with Heyman, then make their way to the ring and the fight is on! FTR fight with Claudio and Moxley as the crowd goes crazy as Punk rips into Danielson! After a few moments security rush to seoerate everyone as Pat McAfee comes to ringside...  

Progress Wrestling #7 SWGpNot

Pat McAfee: "I've told everyone who will listen that when it comes to my job SD General Manager here in Progress Wrestling,  that I'm gonna do my very best to give the people what they want! And I'm making it ifficial.....FTR  and the team of Claudio Castagnoli and Jon Moxley are now entered into the tag team Gauntlet match at the Bash! And as far as Danielson and Punk goes..... you guys say your the best in the world....... your gonna get your chance to prove it on July 8th because you will face each other one on one at the Bash!"

Punk snd Danielson stare each other down as show fades to black!

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #7   Progress Wrestling #7 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 2:55 pm

What an opener .

Huge opportunity for Vikingo

Drew keeps winning when I expect him not too . This is great booking by you .

Man , I hope KO isn’t going to walk into a trap .

Awfully cocky Cole and the Bucks . Let’s see how tough they are .

Walter in unstoppable. I can’t see Drew beating him .

Danielson looks good here .

Things are really heating up here in Progress .

Good stuff

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #7   Progress Wrestling #7 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:31 pm

vikingo continues his winning ways with another impressive win

oh shit..JERICHO better be ready

uh who is galloway? lol

big win here for drew

weird ass rollins

i really dig this owens/generico/sammy storyline

oh shjit now we got a bounty?? yess

cole and the bucks talking alotta shit but can they back it up against hbkm/nash and their partner?

walter vs lee...match was fukin superb can anyone stop walter? calloway..er, i mean mcintyre will have a tough task ahead of him

one hellva trios match danielson,u escaped with a victory and u may just have NOW got JERICHO'S attention...maybe

bd...i think u better worry yoursel about punk and ftr

if theres anything left of u,maybe JERICHO will grace your request

mcafee is doing a damn good job as gm here tbh

KICK ASS SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #7   Progress Wrestling #7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #7
Page 1 of 1