FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #2 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #2   Progress Wrestling #2 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 10:30 pm

Progress Wrestling #2 UZeGadX

Progress Wrestling #2 E31VFFi

The show opens up and we hear a voice over along with a title belt being shown......

"The NWA Super Juniors division...... a division with no limits. Death defying action. And some if the best wrestlers in the planet involved in it. Tonight we introduce to you the Progress Atlas title! And begin a series of qualifying matches that lead to a 8 man ladder match at Saturday Nights Main Event, where the first champion will be crowned! This is Progress Wrestling!"

Progress Wrestling #2 Lxcx5Ip

Joey Styles: "HELLO EVERYBODY! AND WELCOME TO...... PROGRESS WRESTLING! I'm your host Joey Styles, and at this time I would like to introduce to you the #1 draft pick of Progress Wrestling...... he is "The Almighty " Bobby Lashley!"        

Progress Wrestling #2 MnmuAQP

Bobby Lashley: "Mr. Styles.... it's a pleasure! Since being announced as being the #1 draft pick for Progress,  I've had alot of eyes on me wondering what's next! They just announced the incarnation of the Atlas title. Will I compete for that? Will I throw my name in the hat to become the first Progress Heavyweight champion? And the answer to those questions...... is no! I look around the NWA and I see guys like Dusty Rhodes...... Ric Flair...... Hulk Hogan.......and Lex Luger! The best of the best. And being the #1 draft pick for Progress is no light matter. It says I'm the franchise of this company.  Look at the history books of #1 draft picks........ Peyton Manning! John Elway! Kareem Abdul-Jabar! Shaquille O'Neil! Pretty impressive list! So I guess what I'm saying is this Joey! Since Progress Wrestling went all in on me..... I'm going all in for them! And during the Great American Bash tour..... I challenge The Undertaker to a match for the NWA World title!"    

Joey Styles: "Ohhhh........ MY GOD! You heard it here first Wrestling fans! Bobby Lashley has challenged The Undertaker to face him during the Great American Bash! Talk about making a statement! Fans, we will be back with our opening contest right after these messages!"        

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: Jonah Rock vs Brody King (Atlas Qualifier Match)              

Strikes and tests of strength started the contest as each man seemed even in every aspect. Jonah was whipped into King and tried a tackle, but it was even. King did the same with the same result. The two men then rammed each other and they were both sent to the outside simultaneously.

They then charged like rams on the outside, and then traded forearm strikes. Jonah then hit a flying shoulder tackle, which sent King to the floor. Jonah then put King in the gate area and slammed the gate on the body of King. Jonah remained in control and eventually threw King back in the ring and stood on him while pressing on the top rope.

Eventually King was able to properly fight back as the two men traded body splashes, King hit a lariat that sent King himself flying out of the ring. But, it had left Jonah laying on the mat. Back in the ring, King hit numerous chops and forearms in the corner. King then shoulder tackled Jonah to the mat numerous times. King then dead lifted and back tossed Jonah. King then hit a drop kick to set up the over the shoulder back breaker into a piledriver but Jonah hit a snap spear to get a to count on King.

Jonah dived off the middle rope and was caught by King who then body slammed him. On the pin attempt, Jonah rolled through and got a near fall on King. Jonah then hit a lariat and got another near fall. Jonah then put King on the top rope, and hit the superplex and then Jonah hit the splash off the top for the pinfall win. Jonah Rock advances to the Atlas title ladder match at SNME!

Progress Wrestling #2 OQ0R81A

Progress Wrestling #2 OOntMWa

Renee Young: "Impressive victory for the big man, Jonah Rock there! Regardless of who else qualifies for that ladder match at Saturday Nights Main Event,  he will surely have the size advantage.  And speaking of big men, let me introduce to you my guest at this time...... Keith Lee! Keith, people are still talking about your performance during last weeks Rumble Match, where you eliminated both, Hulk Hogan and Kevin Nash,  at the same time!"

Progress Wrestling #2 0BdXKNN

Keith Lee: "Its a nice notch to have in the belt, but unfortunately I didn't get the victory. But people won't forget the name Keith Lee anytime soon. And going....."            

Lee is interrupted by the appearance of Jonah Rock!

Jonah Rock: "So I go out there and soundly defeat one of the biggest men in wrestling,  Brody King to advance to the ladder match. And you would rather talk to a guy who couldn't even win a battle Royal! IS that how it works here Renee?"              

Keith Lee: "Being the biggest man in this room, I know you can see me! So if there's a problem, why not speak to me, instead of about me?"      

Jonah Rock: "Your the biggest man in the room? Apparently your eyesight is as bad as your wrestling! Here..... let me help you with that!"  

Jonah slaps the piss out of Keith Lee! As Renee runs for higher ground, Lee returns the favor to Jonah and the fight is on! The two big behemoths fight around backstage until several security members rush to break it up.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Shelton Benjamin vs Carmello Hayes              

The match began with Benjamin & Hayes locking up before Hayes hit a slap on Benjamin mouth, to which he responded with a spear takedown to send Hayes out of the ring. Hayes & Benjamin slammed each other onto the barricade before Benjamin slammed Hayes onto the apron. Back in the ring, Shelton & Hayes exchanged punches before Hayes hit a pump kick on Benjamin but Lee hit a Hurricanrana. Benjamin got a headlock on Hayes but Hayes tossed him to break the hold. Hayes to a headlock on Shelton before doing a leg takedown, but Benjamin evaded Hayes' offense and got a schoolboy for a near fall. Hayes & Benjamin exchanged pin attempts before hitting each other with stereo pump kicks on each other for a double near fall. Hayes got Benjamin on the middle rope before leaving him hanging on the middle rope before hitting a springboard leg drop for a near fall. Hayes hit a knee drop before locking in a knee-assisted Fujiwara arm bar, but Shelton reversed it with a schoolboy on Hayes for a near fall. Hayes hit a face slam for a near fall. Hayes got Benjamin in a headlock. Hayes hit a knee strike on Benjamin ribs before slamming him onto the top rope with a Flapjack followed by hitting a springboard lariat on Benjamin for a near fall. Hayes slammed Benjamin into the corner with an Irish Whip before repeating the dose on Benjamin into the other corner. Hayes went for a third, but Shelton sidestepped and slammed Hayes into the top turnbuckle before hitting a German Suplex on Hayes. Hayes & Benjamin got back up before exchanging jabs on one another before Shelton hit a snapmare/ shotgun dropkick combo, a running punch, a running uppercut, a flipping DDT, and a Spike Frankensteiner on Hayes for a near fall. Shelton went for a 450, but Hayes evaded and got pain on Benjamin for a near fall before hitting La Mistica on Benjamin for a near fall. Hayes and Benjamin evaded each other's offense before Hayes hit a code breaker on Shelton. Hayes went for a Diving Leg Drop, but Benjamin evaded and hit a running Meteora on Hayes! 1......2......NO!  Shelton hit a Scorpion Kick on Hayes to send him to the outside. Benjamin responded and hit a Tope Con Giro. Back in the ring, Benjamin slammed Hayes into the turnbuckle before hitting a back-flip Pele kick on Hayes followed by Falcon Arrow on Hayes for the pinfall win!  

Progress Wrestling #2 SJiCNwz

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Kevin Owens backstage watching video footage of his match last week against El Generico.

Progress Wrestling #2 DsXhlK6

As Owens stares intently, he is approached by Adam Cole and The Young Bucks!

Progress Wrestling #2 Mt8ZBzc

Adam Cole: "Kevin, you still beating yourself up over that loss last week? You gotta snap out if it man! Put it behind you! Me and the Bucks..... we're here for you KO! But it's time to put the ball in motion. It's time to create the most powerful group in all of pro wrestling..... The Mount Rushmore of Wrestling! What do ya say big guy?"                

Owens turns the TV off, looks momentarily at the Bucks and Cole, then walks off without saying a word.  

Match Three: Fred Yehi vs Walter            

Yehi tried to out wrestle Walter early, only to be lifted and placed on the apron by Walter as a show of strength. The match continually told the story of the physical underdog Yehi ducking and weaving as much as possible, while Walter tried to lock on the sleeper. The longer the match went, the more offense Yehi got in, using upkicks to give him to the space to hear an impressive deadlift German suplex and a superplex. Yehi was even able to lock on the Koji clutch, but Walter rolled out of it and scored a two count with backslide. He followed up with a Helluva kick in the corner, then a German suplex, topping it all off with a clothesline before cinching in a rear naked choke for the win.  

Progress Wrestling #2 MMp1Fms

Joey Styles: "Fans, I've been in and out if this business for a long time. And I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone as destructive as this man, Walter! He has put Matt Riddle out of action for who knows how long! And doesn't have a bit of remorse. This guy is a beast in every sense of the word!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break to see Sami Zayne making his way to the ring for our Main Event, Ladder Match Qualifier!

Progress Wrestling #2 XbvNfvf

Pat McAfee: "Now what's this? Wasn't this the same guy who was under the mask last week as El Generico? Who's he trying to fool?"            

Joey Styles: "Come on Pat..... are you trying to say that Sami Zayne and El Generico are the same man? What I want to know is if Sami Zaynes in this Qualifier match..... who is his opponent?"      

Pat McAfee: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THE KING OF STRONG STYLE IS HERE IN PROGRESS WRESTLING! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER!"            

Progress Wrestling #2 GzjG00x

Main Event: Sami Zayne vs Shinsuke Nakamura  (Atlas Ladder Qualifier Match)        

The bell rings and fans are already chanting ‘Holy Shit’ at Nakamura. Nakamura ducks one lock-up and gets a clean break on the ropes, before putting his head in Zayn’s gut to mock him. Zayn dodges some huge strikes from Nakamura and the crowd erupts in cheers once again. Nakamura flips out of an armlock into his own, but Sami counters his way out of that. Nakamura escapes and Zayn lands some arm drags and then he mocks Nakamura. Looks like Zayn has a death wish because Nakamura answers with some stiff kicks and a kneedrop to Zayn’s face for a quick one-count.

They trade waistlocks until Nakamura counters into a grounded armbar. Zayn grapples out and charges, but when he catches Nakamura’s leg on a kick Nakamura enzuigiri’s him with his free leg. Zayn stops Nakamura as he tries his corner stomp move, but ends up eating a wheel kick for his efforts. Nakamura puts on a front chancery but Zayn counters into a suplex for a two-count. Zayn lands some corner strikes and a dropkick for two, and then knocks Nakamura off the turnbuckle and out of the ring as Nakamura attempts a dive. Zayn tries to pull Nakamura back into the ring but Nakamura kicks his face in on the apron. Nakamura follows with STIFF knees to Zayn’s head from different angles as the crowd applauds.

Back in the ring, Nakamura lands his ‘good vibrations’ stomp and then charges but Zayn dodges. But Nakamura quickly regains control and lands a big knee lift to Zayn’s stomach in the corner for another two-count. Nakamura goes for the inverted exploder, Zayn lands on his feet and ducks a charging Nakamura, sending back out of the ring. Suicide dive by Zayn. Top-rope crossbody.

Nakamura kicks out. Zayn tries a suplex but Nakamura knees out of it and follows with more grounded knee strikes. He charges but walks into a Michinoku Driver. Both men get up. They go to WAR trading forearms. Nakamura’s nose starts bleeding. Both men keep hitting each other hard. Standing ovation for both of them.

Nakamura gains the upper hand with some particularly stiff shots. Zayn staggers against the ropes, allowing Nakamura to unload a fury of knee strikes, stomps and kicks on him. Nakamura kicks Zayn mockingly and charges for his finisher. But Zayn gets up and just DROPS Nakamura with a huge clothesline. Followed by a second one. He goes for a back body drop, but Nakamura answers with a knee lift. Zayn goes for another clothesline. Nakamura counters into a flying armbar. Zayn resists with all his might, so Nakamura counters into a triangle hold. Zayn gets a two-count on a sudden pin and escapes by stomping on Nakamura’s head. Zayn fires up with stiff punches and stomps of his own. Nakamura charges desperately, but runs into an STO into a Koji Clutch. Nakamura rolls over into a pin. Zayn releases the hold. Nakamura gets a desperation enzuigiri

Both men get up slowly and Nakamura goes for the inverted Exploder but Zayn elbows out. Nakamura answers with a single-leg dropkick and goes to the opposite corner for a charge. But Zayn gives chase and goes for his corner yakuza/Helluva kick. But Nakamura dodges. Inverted Exploder suplex. Kinsha—no, Zayn dodges. Blue Thunder Bomb. 1......2....... Nakamura kicks out. Zayn goes for the ‘through-both-ropes Tornado DDT’ but Nakamura kicks him in the face. The fans chant ‘Holy shit’

Nakamura goes to the top turnbuckle but Zayn cuts him off. As this happens, out comes Kevin Owens! He's yelling in the ring at Sami Zayne!

Progress Wrestling #2 4A125t4

He goes for a superplex but they fight and Zayn falls to the mat. As Sami stumbles up to his feet, he sees KO at ringside. Nakamura charges but Zayn counters. He goes for the corner Exploder but Nakamura escapes by elbowing the ever-loving shit out of Zayn’s neck. Diving knee strike to the back of Zayn’s head. KINSHASA/BOMA YE!!! 1......2. .....3!!! Nakamura wins and advances to the ladder match! Nakamura celebrates as KO and Sami stare each other down as show fades to black.

Progress Wrestling #2 QkQgNtn

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #2   Progress Wrestling #2 EmptySat May 06, 2023 6:18 am

The Atlas Title , I like it .

Cocky promo by Lashley .

Like that qualifying match .

Lee vs Rock . Let them fight !!!

Hayes could be strong in the Super Juniors imo .

Come on KO kick these punks asses already .

Thanks for coming Fred . lol

Damn you Owens !!!

Good job

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #2   Progress Wrestling #2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 6:55 pm

the atlas title sounds cool

wow lashley is super confident and ready to make big waves in the NWA!

no idea who either of these guys are but jonah rock looks like a bad ass

oh shit battle of the big men here

i dig shelton and am enjoying him finally getting a good singles push in the fed

ko...dont fall for cole's bs!

walter is just a damn beast

great main event with el gen...i mean sami..... but that damn ko distracts sami enough for him to lose!

KICK ASS SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #2   Progress Wrestling #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #2
Page 1 of 1