FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling # 33

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling # 33 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling # 33   Progress Wrestling # 33 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 3:58 pm

Progress Wrestling # 33 OSOHUXC

The show opens up and the cameras pan around the live audience then out comes......

Progress Wrestling # 33 7s549jy

Owen Hart: "Last Friday we went to the airport to leave the greatest country in the entire world..... Canada! And fly into Saturday Night’s Main Event.  But once we got to the airport, we was informed our tickets had been canceled! So we we immediately called David Crockett who informed us that The Hart Foundation no longer had a match. That's right..... David Crockett canceled the triple threat tag team match, where the winners was guaranteed a world tag team title shot. Crockett didn't even have the class to inform us before hand. Instead, what did he do? He gave the spot to the British Bulldogs who lost their titles on National television! And to make it worse,  now the Bulldogs get the world title shot in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day! How does that even make sense? If anybody deserves a shot at the NWA World tag team title..... its the Hart Foundation! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! We are taking this to the highest court in......."      

Bad to the Bone plays over the pa system and out comes The Dynamic Duo,  Chris Adams & Gino Hernandez!  

Progress Wrestling # 33 5UppLFL

Chris Adams: "Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? My god, the bloody show is only two hours long! It seems to Gino and I that it's rather convenient that you guys have ignored us recently! But here we are! Right in your faces..... challenging you for those Progress tag team titles ...... RIGHT NOW!!!"              

The Harts don't like what their hearing but the referee nods his head in agreement and we have our opening contest of the night.

Match One: The Dynamic Duo vs Hart Foundation for the Progress tag team titles            

Adams dominates Neidhart and Bret before Bret nails a huge knee to the ribs. Illegal tag team manoeuvres from The Hart Foundation keep Adams down, choke from Bret. Tag to Neidhart, shots to the ribs by Neidhart.  Toss across the top rope, Neidhart and the referee argue. Neidhart stomps on Adams, Neidhart bites the head of Adams, who makes the tag to Gino. Hernandez unloads on The Hart Foundation. The Hart Foundation collide, dropkick to Neidhart. Gino powerslams Bret. Adams superkicks Niedhart out of the ring,  Gino covers Bret, 1.......2.......3!! Your winners...... AND NEEEEWWWWW PROGRESS WRESTLING TAG TEAMS CHAMPIONS...... THE DYNAMIC DUO!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We return from break and see The Dynamic Duo celebrating their win on the dressing room area where Renee Young catches up with them......

Renee Young: "Guys..... first off let me be the first to congratulate you! You guys are the new Progress Wrestling tag team champions!"        

Progress Wrestling # 33 Klk6KrV

Gino Hernandez: "And how sweet it is Renee Young! With all the great tag teams around here, everyone forgot all about The Dynamic Duo! So Chris and I sat back and waited for our opening! And tonight's just the beginning! Up next is the National Tag Team Title Tournament.  Go ahead and sleep on us there too. Because we"re bad..... we're bad to the Bone!"            

Match Two: Salvatore Bellomo vs "Dr. D" David Schultz        

Bellomo cranks on the arm to start but Schultz keeps going to the ropes for a break. David takes it to the mat but gets caught in a headscissors. Back up and Schultz takes over with a knee to the ribs. A hard clothesline puts Sal down. Schultz hits a modified hot shot and a middle rope elbow for two. David goes off on Sal before finishing him with a suplex for the win. As the replay is shown, Dr. D joins Joey Styles at ringside.......

Joey Styles: "Surely by now you have heard the challenge issued to you last week by Hangman Page..... he wants to face you inside a steel cage in two weeks at Spring Stampede! And the loser..... must leave Progress Wrestling for 120 days!"              

Progress Wrestling # 33 P2TWBEv

David Schultz: "Joey Styles, you must be smoking the Devils lettuce again boy! Because there ain't nobody..... and I mean nobody that wants to be locked inside a cage with David Schultz! So the little pretend Cowboy is mad I cost him the NWA National title! Good! But the problem is, he opened his mouth just a little too much and let his foolish pride take over! Page.... I'm gonna get in that cage..... and I'm gonna slap ya! Then I'm gonna kick you around the mat. Then I'm gonna rake your head across that cold steel until your head turns into hamburger meat. And once I'm done beating on ya.....  then I'm gonna pin you and run your ass outta here for good!"        

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Desmond Xavier vs Will Ospreay                

Xavier targeting the shoulder of Ospreay early. Ospreay with a side headlock, Xavier reverses. Missed kicks. Single leg trip from Xavier, now we’re gonna trade misses and pin attempts for a moment. Killer backflip dropkick from Xavier. Ospreay on the floor, but slides back in, hits a rana. Now Dezmond on the floor, and Will is looking to fly. Dezmond moves, Will springs back and goes into his pose, so Dezmond runs back into the ring and forearms him in the back of the skull.

Xavier with slaps and forearms in the corner, pissing Ospreay off. Ospreay fires back with chops and forearms. European uppercut from Will, then a kick to the chest. Another one (short), snapmare, running kick to the side of the head. Xavier rolls out.

Back in and Xavier just beats Ospreay down in the corner. He’s felt insulted ever since Will tried the pose in the middle of the ring. Xavier with some comments to the crowd. He keeps arguing with someone as Ospreay hits him with a forearm.. Ospreay nails him with a handspring kick.

Ospreay with a kneelift and jawbreaker, back elbow in the corner. Ospreay flying around the ring now, hits a 619 and a flying forearm. Gets two. Xavier comes back on him, but Ospreay goes for Cheeky Nando’s, but doesn’t get it and gets his skull driven into the second rope. 619 around the ringpost from Xavier.

Xavier off the top, misses, roll through. Ospreay roll through and hits a monster Liger Bomb for two. Stunner from Xavier, two count. More back and forth stuff, Xavier with a reverse rana, Ospreay going for the OsCutter, blocked, Dezmond with a torture rack bomb for two.

Backflip kick from Xavier connects, Ospreay gets the bottom rope. Xavier with a disrespectful kick to Ospreay, then another couple scrapes to the back of Ospreay’s head with his boot. Xavier’s taken his wrist tape off, and he wraps it around Ospreay’s throat to choke him while staring the referee down.

Xavier removing the kinesio tape. He’s looking to get mean. Massive forearm from Ospreay, though. Xavier goes for a Gotch style piledriver, Ospreay counters with a triangle choke very suddenly. Xavier goes to power bomb him, Ospreay slips out and hits a lariat in close quarters.

Ospreay kicks up holding Xavier’s wrist, goes for the Rainmaker again, doesn’t get it, eats a kick to the face. Xavier with a bunch of elbows to the bad shoulder and neck, Ospreay hangs on to the wrist the whole time, finally does hit the Rainmaker. Massive chop to the back of Xavier’s head, then the OsCutter hits and it’s over!

Progress Wrestling # 33 XJgNcsC

Ospreay wins. Ospreay celebrates then we see......

Progress Wrestling # 33 FlyjtO3

The Bullet Club take their time getting into the ring as Ospreay watches on.

Jay White: "Well looky here boys..... it's bloody Will Ospreay! You looked surprised to see us Will. Did you honestly think you was going to come to Japan and fet in my ring and try to steal my thunder?"              

Will Ospreay: "Steal your thunder? Is that what you thought Mate? I wasn't stealing your thunder,  Bruiser! I was simply letting you know I'm coming for your title!"            

Jay White: "Coming for my title are you? Do you know how many countless others have tried to do that very thing on numerous occasions?"              

Will Ospreay: "That's the difference between them and me...... I only need one shot! One match..... to beat you!"              

Juice Robinson: "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO? You put some respect on that tongue when you talk to the Switchblade, boy!"                

Jay White: "Easy Juice..... easy! It's quite obvious that the young Ospreay doesn't realize what he's in the ring with right now. I mean the Yankees thinks he can beat me in one match for crying out loud!"              

Will Ospreay: "Correction! I know that I can! I see right through you Jay White! You come out here with your Bullet Club buddies, trying to act all cool and collected. But inside, your scared to face me! That why you brought your boys along with you tonight. To have your back. Your on borrowed time Mate! I'm telling you..... one match is all I need! Don't believe me? Here's the deal..... right here next week..... bring your mouthpiece over there..... Juice Robinson! If I beat him next week..... then you give me the title shot at Spring Stampede in two weeks. Just the one match against you is all I need to become the new NWA Super Juniors champion!"        

Juice Robinson: "YOUR ON!!"            

Jay White looks shocked, and perhaps concerned,that Juice accepted the challenge as Ospreay smirks at White before leaving the ring.  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Four: Darby Allin vs Austin Theory                

Allin attacks with a suicide dive and runs wild, knocking Theory back to the floor. Allin follows with another dive and as they work up top Theory crotches Allin and dropkicks him to the floor. Theory follows, and just fucking flings Allin head first to the apron and then powerbombs him to the post. Back in and Theory covers for 2. Theory now starts to toss Allin around; Allin keeps fighting and swarms Theory with strikes. Theory cuts him off and tosses him to the buckles. Theory has control back, but Allin again fires up and hits  a stunner for 2. They trade strikes; Allin hits an STO and rolls into a guillotine. Theory powers up and out, but Allin gets a cradle and rolls through into an arm bar but Theory makes the ropes. The head butt and code red follows for 2 by Allin. Theory powders to the floor, and then cuts off a dive with a big left. He teases a powerbomb, Allin escapes but Theory posts him. Back in and Theory hits the dropkick and blue thunder bomb for 2. Allin fights off the TKO, and heads up top, but Theory cuts him off and follows him up. Theory hits three seconds around the world off the top for a good near fall. The crowd is finally starting to really get into it and rally Allin. Theory looks for TKO, Allin counters and works into a series of pin attempts until Theory hits the TKO for 2. Allin counters Attacksia into the last supper and picks up the win! After his win, Darby takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling # 33 UmyrW6F

Darby Allin: "Since I have arrived here, and having the support of all you great fans..... something that I'm still not used to..... I feel I have put together quite the winning streak together. And I also know that Pat McAfee is currently putting together one hell of a show in two weeks called Spring Stampede! And as of right now, there's a certain champion here in Progress who doesn't have a match. So, let's make this official...... Shinsuke Nakamura..... I'm challenging you for your Progress Wrestling Atlas title!"        

The fans pop at Darbys challenge then out comes.....

Progress Wrestling # 33 9oXUadw

Swerve Strickland: "NOW see.... this is exactly what's wrong with this place! People asking for title shots who don't deserve them. Maybe your right. Maybe you are half dead. Half brain dead, that is! Dud you forget I just beat you two weeks ago? So of anybody is facing Nakamura..... it's me!"          

This brings out......

Kenosuke Takeshita: "MY mentor, Shinsuke Nakumura,  has been fighting champion for long time.  Even though we are teaming up in National Tag Team Tournament..... it wiukd be great honor to face my mentor!"  

And the hits keep coming as we then see.....

Progress Wrestling # 33 YOi5G2T

PAC: "You can take your honor and integrity and shove it! When your a Bastard like me.... you just take what you want. And I want Nakamura and his title!"              

Eddie Guerrero: "Orale!! Hold the phone Essa! It's gonna be real hard for you to take anything homes, when Latino Heat will Lie, cheat, or steal his way to that title!"                  

Progress Wrestling # 33 TzzJAY2

Owen Hart: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! Nobody wants a champion who would lie.... or cheat and steal..... or even a Mexican as champion. That title deserves someone with honor and dignity that comes from a pure country like Canada!"              

Progress Wrestling # 33 MxLmzKf

Pat McAfee: "Wow! Look at all these great athletes stepping up to the plate tonight! And for the most part, they all make some valid points. If there was just some way to get them all what they wanted! You know what? I've got it! We are going to give the people what they want at Spring Stampede. Because the Progrss National title will be on the line as Shinsuke Nakamura defends against.......

ALL OF YOU IN A LADDER MATCH!!!"            

The crowd erupts at the announcement as all the men around ringside glare at each other.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Madusa leading The Gentleman's Club to the ring!

Madusa: "Ladies and Gentlemen..... I proudly introduce to you the winner of the America's Cup tournament,  and the #1 contender to the NWA World title..... "The Total Package " Lex Luger!"          

Progress Wrestling # 33 Ogx29MG

Lex Luger: "Thanks Madusa! I owe it all to you. It's not every day that physical specimen comes along like "The Total Package" Lex Luger! So it was only fitting that a guy of my strength, ability, and knowledge would come out if The America's Cup victorious. And I've read all the things being said on social media..... all the people wondering when I will cash in my opportunity to face the NWA World champion, Seth Rollins! And it's real simple..... when you have a hot hand..... you play it! So in two weeks at Spring Stampede I will put my contract up and face Rollins for the NWA World title!

But! Before we get there I have one piece if business I need to finish up. And that's the man called Sting! See, I've worked to hard to win the America's Cup and earn my opportunity at Spring Stampede for Sting to come along and cost me the match. I'm way ahead of you Sting! So why don't you come out here right now and you and I finish this once and for all!"  

The fans erupt as Sting makes his way out of the dressing room area. But he stops right there.....

Progress Wrestling # 33 EKTTvYd

Sting: "Ya know Luger, you probably thought I woukd just jump at the opportunity to get my hands on you tonight. I see you got your buddies Rude and Ventura with you as usual. And you guts woukd love nothing more than for me to storm that ring so you all can pound on me like you have the past two weeks. Lex.... you said your way ahead of me? Well pal..... I couldn't disagree more! See, your not the only ones with some friends!"                  

The lights go dark and after a few moments we hear the sing Iron Man plays and when the lights come back on we see.......

Progress Wrestling # 33 CYNAp25

THE ROAD WARRIORS!!!!!            

Sting and the Warriors storm the ring as Madusa bails out and the live crowd goes batshot crazy! Sting fires into Luger with chops, sending Luger into the corner. Hawk hots Ventura with a clothesline, knocking him out of the ring. Animal nearly powerslams Rude through the mat! Sting press slams Luger, who rolls out of the ring as the G-Club looks on in complete shock as Sting and the Warriors stand tall in the ring!

Progress Wrestling # 33 HdF6HQQ

Joey Styles: "Are you freaking kidding me? Hawk and Animal are here in Progress Wrestling to help Sting!!! OHHHH....... MY GAWD!"                

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling # 33   Progress Wrestling # 33 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 6:54 pm

Great promo from owen but iirc the BULLDOGS took care of he hf in japan so simma down!

oh shit... this is gonna be a helluva opener

WTF??? the hart foundation's recent bad luck continues and we have new champs!

poor bellomo lol

if i was page i'd be worried about being locked in a cage with that psycho!

no fukin idea who xavier is but i am digging ospreay's push

white is pretty brave when he has all this back up

juice...ya done fucked up lol

allin has been kicking ass here and hes shooting for the big gun

uh oh.. swerve aint having it!

fuck...everyone wants a piece of nakamura!!

i think nakamura is fucked because he can lose the title without actually being beaten

spring stampede is shaping up damn nicely!!

luger is right about striking while the iron is hot rollins better be ready

STING must have finally gotten some sense beat into him...THE ROAD WARRIORS are hgere!! hell yeah!

GREAT SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling # 33   Progress Wrestling # 33 EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:54 am

All I hear from Owen is whaaaaaaa . Lol

Wow !! Duo pull an upset !!! Hart Foundation might have been better off with Gary Hart .

I hope Shultz gets rid of Broke Back Mountan for 120 days .

Osprey could be the kyptonite for White .

Good idea with the ladder match . I like it .

The winner of America’s Cup waste no time cashing in . Brass .

I told you the other day . Great fucking way to bring in the Road Warriors . Brothers in paint !!!

Great show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling # 33   Progress Wrestling # 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling # 33
Page 1 of 1