FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles  Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles  EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 12:03 pm

Midsouth Wrestling # 7 Texas Television Tag Team Warfare :

JIm Ross : Hello folks we have big l match atmosphere here tonight . As you know last week on our Spring Star Wars show Ole and Arn Anderson became the Midsouth Tag Team Champions . This morning at 9:05 AM they surrendered the Texas Tag Team Television Titles . Tonight on tv we go to war .

8 Teams surround the ring . Two teams enter . You have 10 minutes to win the match . If you win , you go back in line . If you lose your our . If neither team wins their match , then that team is disqualified. Here are the 8 teams

We will kick things off with The Rock N Roll Express vs The Hardys

From there it’s The American Pitbulls vs Blackjack Mulligan and Jerry Blackwell

The Moondogs against the Wild Samoans

Finally Heavenly Bodies vs The Iron Sheik and The Exalted One .

After the last match two random teams are drawn . They have six minutes . No winner both are gone . We keep going until one team is left standing and they will he the Texas Television Tag Team Champions . We will have that first match when we come back .

Break

The Hardys vs RNR : Two evenly matched teams , sadly so matched they go to a time limit draw . Both teams are out .

The American Pitbulls vs Blackwell and Mulligan . Blackwell and Mulligan never get on the same page . Mulligan kicks his own partner in the nuts and Dinsmore hits a DDT on Jerry for the win .

The Moondogs vs The Wild Samoans : The ref can’t keep control of this one . Both teams get counted out and they brawl all the way to the back . Both are eliminated.

The Heavenly Bodies vs The Exalted One and The Iron Sheik : At the 9 minute mark , Sheik gets Lane in the Camel Clutch and he taps out . ( uses foot )

Post match Prichard tosses Lane out of the ring and DDT’s on the floor .

JR : Folks only two teams left . The Exalted One and The Iron Sheik and The American Pitbulls . We’ll be back .

Break

Texas TV Tag Titles The American Pitbulls vs The Exalted One & Iron Sheik : Gibson gets off a drop toe hold on Sheik , grapevines the legs and tags in Dinsmore . Dinsmore with an elbow drop on the legs and then works an Indian Deathlock . Sheik fights and gets to the ropes . He’s close to his corner so he tags in Lee . Lee with a big boot and then a back breaker . He puts the boots to Dinsmore . Then hits a buckle bomb . He tags in the Sheik who stomps the back and hits a side Suplex . The two men continue beating down Dinsmore for 7 minutes . Dinsmore hits a DDT on Sheik coming in and gets the hot tag to Gibson . Gibson with a hip lock takedown on Sheik and then goes into the Gulltion choke !!!! Sheik is trying to stay conscious. He gets to his feet and tries to walk to his corner , but falls before he gets there , hitting a makeshift Powerbomb. Lee comes and gets off a knee to the gut and then a Spinning Side Slam . He covers and gets two . Dinsmore breaks it up with a top rope dropkick . He gets the tag from Gibson . He pulls Lee up , but Sheik comes in and kicks him in the back after loading his boot . The ref didn’t see the loading . Lee then hits a Full Nelson Backbreaker ! He covers and gets 3 . Sheik cut off Gibson !

JR : Folks we have new champions . Come right back for hour number 2 .

Break

Hour Two : Arrival

JR : Welcome back folks I’m being joined by the Brotherhood of Evil .

Lee : First things first . Brotherhood of Evil is a dumb name . We are now and forever shall be The Dark Order . Look at who we have . The Ugandan Giant Kamala . The Unpredictable Cactus Jack , our enforcer . Now the Texas Television Tag Team Champions The Iron Sheik and myself . Finally the might and great Midsouth Heavyweight Champion , The king of the wastelands ! Lord Humongous !

Humongous kneels and reaches out his hand .

Lee : No ! Do not kneel before me . You kneel before no man , Lord Humongous! You should never be ashamed . Last week was a travesty of Justice . Lex Luger confused you , when he illegally stole your property. Your time will come against him again . When it does , you will show the world why you are the great and mighty Humongous!! Now ride Lord Humongous! Jim Ross , we have control of two belts . More will fall . Tonight the main event , Kerry Von Erich puts the Texas TV Title on the line against Cactus Jack ! The end of the Von Erich dynasty is near !

JR : We’ll be back folks .

Break

Magnum TA vs DJ Peterson : TA as soon as the bell rings ducks under a DJ clothesline attempt and hits the Belly to Belly !

JR : Damn folks ! 9 seconds ! He could have rode a bull in that time . Magnum , I wouldn’t want to be Roddy Piper right now .

Magnum : Last time out ,Piper got the better of me . It won’t happen in Moscow . That World Television is coming home one way or another . Piper get ready , because between now and then , I’m going to be studying you . I’m going to get to know you and ……..

Gary Hart comes out .

Magnum : What the hell are you doing out here , Hart ?

Hart : How bad do you want to beat him ? How far are you willing to take it ? Think about it and then give me a call .

Magnum : I don’t need to give you a call . I know the answer . I’m willing to go all in , but it won’t be with you .

Hart : Then you won’t win . Perhaps you should reconsider . Excuse me . I have to prepare Kabuki .

Magnum : JR , like I said . I don’t need Hart . I’m going to bring that title here to Midsouth .

JR : I have no doubt . Folks we’ll be back .

Break

The Great Kabuki vs Jim Powers : Hart has Kabuki primed . He beats the hell out of Powers . He ends with a double claw nerve hold on the side of his neck .

Hart leads Kabuki to the podium .

JR : Gary Hart , just a few short minutes ago ..

Hart : Let me stop you Jim Ross . The moment has come and went . Let’s talk about something else . Let’s talk about this man . The Great Kabuki . A man who has mastered 15 styles of martial arts . All those MMA fighters out there what to brag and beat their chest , but this man is the real deal . He had fought for his life in deadly battles. He is the most dangerous man in wrestling . Kevin Owens the new NWA National Heavyweight Champion , beware , the Boogie man is coming for you . You won’t see it until it’s too late .

JR : Folks , when we come back . It’s our main event . Kerry Von Erich vs Cactus Jack with the Texas Television Title on the line .

Break

Texas Television Title Kerry Von Erich vs Cactus Jack : Cactus attacks Kerry in the aisle as he’s coming down . He hurls him into a row of chairs that are quickly abandoned by the patrons. He grabs a chair and whacks in across Kerry’s back . The Exalted One tells him he can’t win the title out there . Cactus gets in the ring and the Exalted One rolls Kerry in . Cactus stomps away on him . The ref warns the Exalted One . Cactus with a bodyslam and then goes up top for a diving elbow . Kerry moves !! Dropkick by Kerry and then a pressslam ! Cactus staggers up …..Clothesline by Kerry . Kerry covers 1………2…….Iron Sheik comes out and gets on the ring apron . The ref is trying to get him down . In the mean time , Kerry eats a big boot from the Exalted One !!! He rolls out of the ring . Sheik jumps down . Double Arm DDT by Cactus !!!!! 1……….2…….. Noooooo !!! Kerry kicks out !!! Cactus pulls his man up ….. Discuss Clothesline by Kerry !!! He covers 1……..2………Bell !!!

JR : Folks the tv time limit has expired . Cactus Jack just took Kerry to the limit !!! Wait !! It’s that damn Lord Humongous and now Kamala !! This is ridiculous folks . It’s now five on one !!! Here come the Moondogs !!! The Moondogs have it the ring . It’s still 5 on 3 !! Wait !! What’s this ??? Someone just hopped the railing !! He’s got the claw on Kamala !! It’s …. It’s Mike Von Erich !!! Now Jerry Blackwell is in !! The Dark Order has bailed . Von Erich still has the Iron Claw on Kamala and he’s busted open !!! He finally lets up !!! Oh Kamala is a damn mess folks . Kerry is hugging his brother . Little brother has arrived in a very big way here in Midsouth !! We are out of time . See you next week !!!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 2:12 pm

Being goody two shows got neither the Hardys or the Express anywhere tonight

Blackwell hasnt fared well in any team competition lately......maybe he should stick with solos

Was hoping the Samoans would kill the Dogs for being so sappy lately

Some crazy shit in this tag bout......seems nobody can get along

Shiek and Lee are one odd pairing.....but now that they found gold together, they could reign havoc all over the place

I like the Dark Order name better

I was kinda surprised that Brodie took the recent Humungous loss so lightly. As Disfunctional as this group is, i looked for ramifications from that

Magnum has all the confidence, but i have to wonder how the Moscow crowd will respond to him or even Piper for that matter

And it looks like Hart may have been thinking the same

Magnums loss, may be Kabukis gain in the long run

This Von Erich family is the most bizarre thing in the NWA.

How will Mike fare here

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 2:25 pm

why cant tag teams in the NWA hold more than one title at a time? the Andersons could handle it

unique way to crown new champs

damn rnr is gone already

mulligan u big dummy

damn, was pulling for the moondogs to win this whole damn thing tbh

sheik and the exhaulted one may win this whole thing

wtf is wrong with pritchard

damn good tah title finals match

i dig the dark order

magnum..dj peterson aint RODDY PIPER! dream on !

wtf is hart tryna do>> stay out of PIPERS business baldy!

oh shit...owens better be very afraid

even outnumering kerry and they couldnt win the belt

crazy post match stuff!

MIKE VON ERICH!!

KICK ASS SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles  Empty

Back to top Go down

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 7 : Texas Television Tag Titles
Page 1 of 1