FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge  EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:24 pm

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backlund Challenge .

JR : Hello folks . JR here with you . Well the Brotherhood of Evil this past week at a house show made their presence known . They went undefeated . Wins by Kamala and The Iron Sheik and sent a message to Bob Backlund the Midsouth Heavyweight Champion . We will get into all of it . Right now though we open the show with The Minnesota Wrecking Crew putting the Texas TV Tag Titles in the line . Let’s go to the ring .

Texas Television Tag Titles Ole and Arn Anderson vs The American Pitbulls : Gibson and Dinsmore look good in the opening minutes . They work the leg of Ole , but Dinsmore turns his back on Arn who drops an elbow right across the nose , when Ole is in the Figure Four . So the Wrecking Crew focus on the nose . Actually breaking it . Dinsmore finding it hard to breathe properly submits in an Ole Anderson Sleeper .

The Texas Television Champions join JR at ringside .

JR : Gentlemen , you have been dominating since winning these Texas Television Tag Team Titles.

Ole : Jim Ross it’s funny how these titles are considered the number 2 belts in Midsouth . I don’t see those punks Gibson and Morton out here on tv every week defending , but you get bet Arn and I will be .

Arn : That’s right and what you are now seeing is what true tag team wrestling is all about . We cut off the ring , fund a weakness and make you pay . That man the ring got his nose broke and we made him pay . It doesn’t matter if it’s an arm , a leg , a nose or a back . We will find a way to hurt you . We are the Andersons and we are tag team wrestling .

JR : Thank you gentlemen . Fans when we come back it’s Sgt . Slaughter in action .

Break

Sgt . Slaughter vs Killer Karl Cox : Cox tries like hell and cheats , but Sarge hits the Slaughter Cannon from the second rope for 3 .

JR : Fans I’m being joined at ringside by Sgt . Slaughter. Sarge last week , the Iron Sheik had help in getting a victory over you .

Sarge : You know JR if he was any type of man he would face me one on one . Instead he and his friends from the Brotherhood of Evil want to get involved . Well ok boys , you called down the Thunder . I’m putting on my paint . I using all my skills taught to me years ago on Paris Island . You messed with the wrong Marine . You want War ? I’ll go to War .

JR : Fans when we come back we will hear from President Bill Watts .

Break

JR : Fans welcome back and it’s my pleasure to introduce to you the president of Midsouth Wrestling Cowboy Bill Watts .

Watts : Folks seems like a lot of scores to here need to be settled . So it’s time I step in . On April 6th we are going to be in Birmingham, Alabama for a venue that has already passed blackout ticket sales . In the fist 15 minutes of putting the announcement of this show on our web page , we had 61, 000 purchases . Our goal was 20, 000 to air on television .

April 6 right here on USA Network we will have our first of four Supershows . These are all called Star Wars . So the first one . Spring Star Wars is up first . Already signed . 18 Minutes of Hell . 3 , 6 minute round matches between Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle . There will be 3 judges at ringside . I would like to bring them in now .

Judge number one . He is one of the finest minds in pro wrestling . He’s led many a man to championships. I don’t like him , but I respect him . Ladies and gentlemen. Paul Heyman .

Judge Number 2 . One of the greatest Asian wrestlers of all time . A man who knows a thing or two about holds . My good friend Shoshoi Baba .

Judge Number 3 is a special guest . He is a mentor to our very own Jim Ross . A good friend as well . The Dean of Wrestling from the WWF is joining us , Mr . Gordon Solie .

Now if there is a pinfall or submission in the round , the match continues . If it is the only pinfall or submission it’s ruled a 10 - 7 round .

If there is no pinfall or submission then scoring is done on a ten point must system . These points come off of effect wrestling holds and moves and ring control . Whoever has the most points will be declared the winner of the round .

Now there must be a winner in this contest . If the 3 judges scoring this contest come up with a draw it will be at the digression of the guest referee to declare a winner . That man is Dr . Death Steve Williams . Whoever wins this match will secure a Texas Television title shot on tv the following week .

In speaking of the Texas Television Title , Kerry Von Erich has been red hot . Myself along with Jim Ross and USA executives sat down and decided that if Kerry wins his match here today vs Kamala , he will take on the NWA World Television Champion at Spring Star Wars . If Kamala wins , he will have to take on Magnum TA next week for that right .

Now this leads me to the National Heavyweight Title . Next week live here on tv , there will be a match between The Iron Sheik and Tully Blanchard both ranked in the NWA top ten . Whoever wins that match will take on the NWA National Heavyweight Champion at Spring Star Wars . As the weeks go by , we will be adding more matches . Ok folks let’s get back to wrestling . When we come back . Kerry Von Erich puts the Texas Television Title up against Kamala when we come back .

Break

Texas Television Title Kerry Von Erich vs Kamala : The Exalted One joins Kamala at ringside. This does not deter Kerry , until the Exalted One , trips him up from the outside . Kamala attacks with chops and kicks . He uses a nerve hold . Kerry fights out of it and gets to his feet . Kerry dropkicks Kamala . The Exalted One is trying to get up on the ring apron , but Sarge comes out of the crowd and pulls him down . Kerry with a Discuss Punch for the 3 count . Kerry retains the Texas Television Title and go on to Spring Star Wars to wrestle the World Television Champion .

Break

JR : Fans I’m being joined now by Bob Backiund the Midsouth Heavyweight Champion . Bob , last week you won your match vs Bam Bam Bigelow and now then you were attacked by Lord Humongus .

Backlund : You know JR , I always liked and respected the Undertaker for who he was . I wrestled him in several occasions and then this change comes over him . I’m not sure what is going on . Brodie Lee seems to have some kind of mind control over him . It looks like I’m going to have to give him a wake up call . Taker , Humongus , whatever your name is , I can’t defend this title in Dublin as it’s not a World Title , but I can wrestle you . If you got the guts meet me in Dublin , Ireland on St . Patrick’s Day . Im going to right the wrong that was done to you . Im going to make you realize your mistake .

JR : And folks with that we are out if time this week . We will see you in two weeks time right back in here in USA Network for more Midsouth Championship Wrestling .

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:37 am

The Wrecking Crew have found their nitche here...... tough team to beat

Good promo from Sarge, but something tells me he is gonna need to recruit some help if he has any chance of winning this war

Dammitt Watts.....get rid of the timed rounds and give Bock and Harley a no time limit fight to a finish

Alot of the line for Kerry and Kamala

But the assistance of Sarge is enough to propel Kerry into a world tv title shot......this could be trouble for Razor.....because nobody has been hotter than Kerry the past 6 months.

Backlund has had too much koolaid today, its messed his brain up and got him all jacked up......Humongus is gonna eat him alive

Good show
Back to top Go down

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 4 : Backund’s Challenge
Page 1 of 1