FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars  Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 9:36 pm

Jim Ross : Hello folks and welcome to Midsouth Wrestling and we got a treat for you . Bill Watts has decided to give back tonight . We have Spring Star Wars . 5 matches here at the the Sportitorium tonight . Two NWA World Title matches . Here is the run down .

The Andersons step up in class tonight . The Texas Television Champions take on the Midsouth Tag Team Champions the Rock N Roll Express . Bill Watts has said if they don’t get it done this time , the Andersons will not receive another tag team title shot at the Midsouth Tag Team Titles .

From there Kerry Von Erich puts his Texas Television Championship on the line against the Iron Sheik .

Then we have grudge match . Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race are going to go again . Are we gonna get a winner tonight folks ?

This next match , I’ll let this video do the talking .

Video : Magnum TA is seen working out . Lifting weights and then finishing with a a run on a treadmill.

Magnum : This video I’m sending is clipped . I would bore the tv crowd to death if they watched my full work out . Just know that when you saw me step off that treadmill , I finished with a 5 mile run . It’s called stamina and it’s something I pride myself on . I heard Roddy Piper say rip up the top ten list because there isn’t a real man on there that take the NWA Television Championship. I know Kerry Von Erich is a real man , but he’s got an obligation to defend the Texas TV Title every week so he can’t do it . Piper there is another real man and he sits on the bottom of that top ten list and that man is me !!! Tonight Piper , I’m going make you hurt . I’m stretching every part of your body and you will think Taz took it easy on you . Piper once I hit you with my Belly to Belly ,I’ll take that belt of yours and you will look up and see what a real man looks like .

Jim Ross : Magnum TA taking on Roddy Piper .

And folks we finish it with two of the most unpopular wrestlers in the sport today . The new Midsouth Heavyweight Champion Lord Humongous taking in the NWA World Heavyweight Champion the Total Package Lex Luger . We will be back with Spring Star Wars !!!

Break

Midsouth Tag Team Titles The Rock N Roll Express vs The Andersons : These two teams know one another quite well . Ricky and Robert take a page out of their opponents book and work over Ole’s left leg . Robert misses a top rope move though and Ole makes him pay . He kicks him in the head . Now Ole and Arn work over the head of Robert . Arn hits a DDT , but Ricky breaks it up . Robert gets off a tornado DDT on Arn at the 12 minute mark . They set up for the Double Dropkick , but Ole shoves Arn out of the way and he takes it instead . Arn clotheslines Ricky out of the ring . Now he and Ole hit a Double Gordbuster on Robert . Arn covers and gets 3 .

JR : Can you believe it . The Andersons now hold the Texas TV Tag Titles and the Midsouth Tag Team Titles !!! Folks when we come back , Kerry Von Eric takes on the Iron Sheik .

Break

Texas Television Title Kerry Von Erich vs Iron Sheik : The Exalted one and Humongous are at ringside . Kerry can’t help but be distracted . Sheik puts a hurting on him . After a back breaker Sheik puts on the Camel Clutch !!! Kerry gets to his knees and powers to his feet . He slams Iron Sheik in the turnbuckles !! Kerry gets off a Discuss Punch !!! He covers , The Exalted one puts Sheik’s foot on the ropes while Humongous distracts the ref . Kerry goes to complain , Iron Sheik boots him in the back . Sheik now with clubbing forearms . He works a reverse Bearhug . Kerry’s feet find the ropes he pushes off and kinda rolls into a Crossbody . 1………2……….3 !!!

Post match the Exalted One and Humongous rush the ring , it’s a 3 on 1 beat down . The Moondogs Rex and Spot come down . They have chairs . The Exalted One points to Kerry . Sheik and Humongous hold him . Rex and Spot swing the chairs , but they hit The Exalted One and Sheik . Kerry bodyslams Humongous !!! The three heels powder out . Kerry hugs the Moondogs and then scratches the tops of their heads as if to say , “ good boys . “

JR : Folks this is a weird thing happening here , but it looks like Kerry Von Erich has found some friends !!! When we come back . It’s Harley Race taking on Nick Bockwinkle. Will we get a winner this time ? We’ll be back .

Break

Nick Bockwinkle vs Harley Race : These two put on a show . A ton of chain and counter wrestling , but it’s Bockwinkle off the break , he hits Race in the back of the head with a forearm knocking him over the top rope . Race lands on the ring apron and Bockwinkle puts the boots to him , breaking just before 5 . Race rolls under the bottom rope . Bockwinkle hits a vertical Suplex . He covers and gets two . He pulls Race up again and Race knees him in the gut and then gets off a side saltue Suplex Race hits a standing falling headbutt . He goes for a Piledriver , but Bockwinkle backdrops out of it . Race staggers up , Bockwinkle with a Sleeper . Race picks him up and gets a Suplex . Race goes to the second rope and Bockwinkle catches him coming down with boot to the face . Bockwinkle rolls him up . He uses the ropes for leverage and gets the 3 .

JR : These two have canceled each other out for months . Bockwinkle finally gets the upper hand . When we come back . Magnum TA gets his shot at the new NWA World Television Champion , Roddy Piper .

Break

NWA World Television Title Roddy Piper vs Magnum TA : The two men circle one another and lock up collar and elbow . Piper forces TA into the ropes and then goes for a cheap right hand . Magnum blocks it ….. BELLY TO BELLY ! Piper rolls out of the ring . Magnum goes out after him . Piper thumbs him in the eye and then slams his head into the ring post . Magnum is busted open. Piper unloads with a right hand , knocking Magnum to the floor . Piper rubs Magnum’s face in the floor and then rolls him in the ring . Piper boots Magnum in the head . Then works a chinlock. Magnum gets to the ropes , off the break Piper chokes Magnum on the middle rope , using a knee to the back of his head . He breaks just before 5 . Piper goes to pull his man up , but Magnum surprises him with a right and and then a dropkick . Magnum with a back body drop as Piper gets up his feet . Piper staggers up , Magnum goes for the Belly to Belly , but falls to one knee and then just passes out . Piper drops an elbow and gets the 3 count .

JR : I think Magnum passed out with all the excessive bleeding . Oh now what the hell is this ??? He just drug Magnum TA to the corner and has him in a propped up sitting position. Now he just took the house mic from Marc Lowrince !

Piper : Look at ya , ha !! You’re just laying in there bleeding . I thought you said you were gonna show me what a real man is . We’ll look at ya . Magnum TA , ya ain’t nothin , you’re never gonna be nothin , just like all the others in that top ten list , brother . You shouldn’t even be ranked 10th . Ya shouldn’t even be ranked 100 . Why , because you’re nothin . Ya make me sick Terry !

Piper now just repeatedly slaps Magnum . The crowd roars as Kerry Von Erich hits the ring . He hits Piper with a big round house right , knocking him to the mat . Piper rolls out of the ring . Kerry picks up the house mic .

Kerry : Let me tell you something Piper . Magnum TA is twice the man you’ll ever be . You couldn’t beat him . He had you . You rolled out of the ring and bloodied him . That was the only way you can beat him . Well , I just learned that in Moscow on April 13th , he is going to wrestle you again . He’s gonna beat you Piper and I’ll be there first hand to see it . I’ll celebrate with my good friend .

JR : Folks , you heard it . When we come back it’s our main event . Can Lord Humongous unseat the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion Lex Luger? We will find out .

Break

NWA World Heavyweight Title Lex Luger ( w/ Medusa and the G Club ) vs Lord Humongous ( w/ The Exalted One , Iron Sheik and Cactus Jack ) : Medusa complains about too many corner men for Humongous . The ref agrees and throws everyone out , including her . Luger and Humongous are left all alone . There is a stare down and Luger hits a clothesline. Humongous stumbles backward over the top rope , but lands with his feet in the floor . Humongous gets up on the ring apron and Luger Suplexes him back in . Humongous no sells and stands straight up and chokeslams Luger . JR talks about this is an entirely different man than the one we knew as the the first NWA World Heavyweight Champion . Luger up to his feet and Humongous hits a big clubbing foreaem across the back and then snake eyes his man in the corner . Humongous closes in on Luger and picks him up . Luger pokes him the eye holes of the hockey mask and then lays knees to him in the corner . Luger removes the hockey mask and tosses it out of the ring . Humongous seems lost with it. Luger with a clothesline to the back of the head and then puts the boots to Humongous. Humongous rolls out of the ring and grabs his mask . Luger goes out after him . He hits a Spinebuster on the floor . The mask goes flying . Luger now goes to pull up Humongous….. CHOKESLAM ON THE FLOOR !!! TOMBSTONE ON THE FLOOR!! Humongous knows he can’t win the title out there . He rolls Luger back in . He chokes him on the mat and lifts his man up . He sets for the Last Ride , but Luger rakes the eyes in the up position and then rolls Humongous into a Small Package for 1………2……3 !!!

JR : Smart move by robbing Humongous of his identity. It got into the head and the NWA World Heavyweight Title stays with Lex Luger . We just hit our time limit . We will see you next week folks !!!

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

Watts has established a nice looking card for tonight

Magnum sounds very confident, but talking about it then getting in the ring with Piper is apples and oranges

The Andersons make good on Watts final chance deal......and now they carry all kinds of gold

What the heck did we just see..... the Moondogs are faces now and helping Kerry. Man anything can happen in Mid South

Just when i have came to terms that we are never going to see a decisive winner between Race and Bock, Nick finally gets a win...... but is this the end

All that training didnt prepare Magnum how to defend being busted open

Now, now Kerry...... be careful where you stick your nose

Looks like Humongous may have an identity crisis...... and the world champ shows why he is the total package and capitilizes on it

Nice show

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:50 pm

this show is gonna rock!

maggie may...stay in your lane ! You dont have enough in ya to stop from paying the piper!!

fuck the andersons are collecting gold left and right a helluva win

no doubt that distracting kerry was part of their plan but my favorite von erich squeaks out the win!

WTF~~ A GREAT SWERVE BY THOSE MOONDOGS! LUV IT!

race vs bock has been going on for quite awhile and always give us fans some kick ass battles

bock gets the win by dubious means but race aint gonna let this slide

when will people realize that it is never wise to battle PIPER on the floor!! just ask ex world tv champ taz!

This was a huge win for the champ and i gotta feeling hes gonna just get better with each defense

great main

how the hell luger had anything left after getting killed on the floor is beyond me

hell of a win!

GREAT SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 6 : Spring Star Wars  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1