FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles  Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles  EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 12:14 am

Highlights of last weeks show plays :Undertaker and The Masked Manger Staredown . Kerry Von Erich’s Incredible run to win the Texas Television Title .

Highlights of The NWA World Tour show plays : Art Barr losing the Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Title to Christian Cage . All 5 NWA World Title matches .

Highlights of the Americas Cup : Bob Backlund losing to Jerry Lawler being eliminated from America’s Cup .

Jim Ross : It was a hell of a weekend folks . This should be a hell of a night . Hello everyone I’m Jim Ross .We are live at the Sportitorium here in Dallas on USA Network . What a show we have . The new Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage is in action . The Texas Television Champion Kerry Von Erich defends his title against Greg The Hammer Valentine . Our main event for hour number two . Will be the Rock N Roll Express defending the Midsouth Tag Team Titles vs The Minnesota Wrecking Crew . Right now we got a good one . Nick Bockwinkle taking on Harley Race . Let’s go to the ring .

Nick Bockwinkle vs Harley Race : The two men for 20 minutes give it their all . Race hits the Piledriver on Bockwinkle just as time expires . Race picks up the house mic .

Race : What kind of bullshit is this ? Watts give me five more minutes .

The fans are chanting five more minutes . Watts comes out .

Watts : Sorry Harley . We are on tv time . You know what though , you wanna hook ‘em up Monday Night at the Cotton Bowl for America’s Cup , I can give you 30 . Let’s do it . Let’s Hook Em Up !!!

JR : A big match made for America’s Cup . We’ll be back .

Break

Christian Cage vs El Drago : The Luchadore holds his own but the new Midsouth Junior Heavyweight Champion ends it with an Impaler .

He joins Jim Ross at ringside

JR : Well young man , you surprised a lot of folks this past weekend . Congratulations on the win .

Cage : JR , thank you , excuse me just a second …. Hello Peeps . It’s been a long time . Captain Charisma is back and better than ever . Now I know Art Barr is in Japan this week , but as soon as he touches down here in the US , I’m happy to give him another shot . He was prepared for Rey and …….

Rey Mysterio : Hold it just a moment . Art Barr ? He’s yesterday’s news . That title shot was none if not for what Barr and Valentine did to me . You swooped in at the last second and took it . Well I now it’s my turn .

Cage : Rey , I’ve got no problem giving you a title shot . How does Monday at the Cotton Bowl sound ?

Rey : Fair enough . Thank you and may the best man win .

JR : Folks will be right back with the first hour main event . Kerry Von Erich puts the Texas TV Title on the line against Greg The Hammer Valentine !

Break

Texas Television Title Kerry Von Erich vs Greg Valentine: Kerry controls the early going , but rushing into a turnbuckle stops him . Valentine punishes his man in the mat and he clamps on the Figure Four . Kerry rolls it over . Valentine gets to the ropes . Off the break , Valentine hits a low blow that the ref somehow misses . He stomps away on Kerry and goes for a wind up elbow drop . Kerry moves . He kips up ! Valentine gets to his feet ….. DISCUSS PUNCH BY KERRY !!! He covers 1…….2…..3 !!!

JR : Kerry is turning heads as of late folks . We’ll be back ! With hour number 2 .

Break

JR : Welcome back folks . We got the Undertaker in action . Let’s go to the ring .

Undertaker vs The Spoiler : Good match until the Masked Manager and all his company come down to ringside . They surround the ring . The Masked Manager gets in the ring . The ref throws out the match . Masked Manager ask for a house mic .

MM : Spoiler , we will clear a path for you to go . I suggest you take it .

Spoiler takes his leave .

MM : Easy Mark , I didn’t come here to fight . You see you can hide behind any persona you want . It can be the Deadman , Big Evil or the American Bad Ass . Some may even call you the Minister of Darkness . I know the road you traveled Mark and I admire how you did it . You left your home here in Texas at the age of 17 . You went to Chicago where the original Spoiler , not this bogus one in the ring tonight . Don Jardene was running an outlaw promotion called Chicago Independent Wrestling . He and a man who recently passed away named Tim The Crippler Kelly trained you . You started showing up in other outlaw territories around the country .

One down here in Texas , you put on a mask and went by the name Red River Jack . You took off the mask in a Tennessee territory and went by the name The Punisher. Whatever happened to that weapon called The Heart Punch anyway ? You were so deadly with it . Shame really . Then a final outlaw territory you went under your name Mean Mark Calloway . However , you didn’t find home until the day you looked on the mirror and saw yourself for what you were . You were dead inside Mark . The road had taken its toll on you . That night the Undertaker was born . Mark Calloway was reborn . He joined the AWA and became the first NWA World Heavyweight Champion and then you disappeared into obscurity Mark .

Mark , you lost your way . You were no longer feared and you got beat . This started you down a path of mid card status . You couldn’t win . Until recently . You became a TV champion , but then came up short . You lost a title unification match to Bob Backlund . Mark , you are a shell of yourself . You need a new path . Forget the Undertaker , forget the American Bad Ass . The time for searching is over Mark , embrace who you really are . Iron Sheik do you have it ?

Iron Sheik : Yes , Exalted One !

Sheik hands MM a box from under his robe .

MM: Mark take this box . Look inside at its contents and choose your path . Take a good look , because the future is yours .

He hands the box to Taker and Taker pulls out a Hockey Mask !

MM: That’s right . It’s yours Mark . Be who you were born to be . Be a Lord . Be a king . King of the Wastelands !!! Become Lord Humongus !!! Join us . Together you I can become the most dominant force in tag team wrestling . Look at me Mark . Look at me !

The Masked Manager takes off his mask , revealing ……. Brodie Lee !!!

Lee : I have removed my mask , Mark now it’s time to remove yours pull back the curtain . Join the Brotherhood of Evil . Be reborn . Lord Humongus!!! Put in the mask , Mark . It’s time !

Taker looks . Shakes his head . He peers into the mask though . It’s calling to him . He tosses back his head . The red hair flies behind as he snaps his head up . It’s that “ you are about to have a bad day “ look that we all know . He jerks the mic away from Lee.

Taker : Yes Exalted One . It’s time !

Taker hands the mic back to Lee . He puts on the mask and kneels on one knee and then holds out his hand .

Lee : Good !!! Good !!! Rise Lord Humongus ! King of the Wastelands !!!

The Brotherhood of Evil takes their leave .

JR : What the hell just happened ? We’ll be back folks !

Main Event Midsouth Tag Team Titles The Rock N Roll Express vs The Minnesota Wrecking Crew : An exciting back and forth match . The Anderson’s destroy Ricky’s left arm , but he fights through it . Later after a Hot Tag to Robert , They hit the Double Dropkick on Ole . Then double dropkick Arn out of the ring . Gibson covers Ole . 1..,,….2…….Bell !!!

JR : Folks , I can’t believe it. For the second time in 3 weeks these two teams go to a time limit draw . We will see you next week . Goodnight Everybody!

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles  EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:49 am

Harley sounds very confident..... is he underestimating Bockwinkle

Mysterio sounded a little hostile there

We always talk about Savage, Seth or Razor having good runs, but in all honesty has anyone had a better 2024 thus far than Kerry

Brodie Lee....... nice. Didnt see that one coming

And Taker agrees.....definately didnt see that coming either

The Express and Andersons keep going the distance..... whats gonna give here

Cool show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:44 pm

looks like a loaded show!

smart move by watts to give these two a rematch !!

rey sounding a little bit salty

jerry stays on his amazing roll dude is one of the best in the entire fed!

very cool that taker fought the spoiler as he patterned so much of his style after him!

wow just as i said lol

this recap of takers beginnings was great this mm stuff is soooo damn good

LORD HUMUNGUS!!! this shit is soooo damn good

BRODIE FUKIN LEE!!

THE brotherhood of evil is soooo fukin great!!

another great battle between those teams!

JUST A GREAT FUKIN SHOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 2 : Midsouth Tag Team Titles  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: