FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6

Harry Carrey Studios

Attendance:756

ZZ Topp opens playing Sweet Home Chicago on the main stage . Joe walks out to the center of the ring .

Joe : Hello fans . Welcome to Windy City Pro Wrestling. I’m . That’s ZZ Topp . I’m Joe Pedicino . We have a great 90 minutes of action for you tonight . Our first half Owen Hart defends the Showtime TV Title against Dynamite Kid . And in our main event the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles will finally be settled as No Nonsense takes on the Gentlemen’s Club . Here is your host Gordon Solie .

Gordon : Well hello there and good evening . Thank you Joe Pedicino . Wrestle Rock is in the books and up next the road to The Parade of Champions . IWA’s first Pay Per View event is going to be hosted by Beyond Wrestling in California . Whoever wins the tag titles will get a spot in the tag team battle royal with Demolition and the Heavyweight tourney our two entries are Superstar Billy Graham and the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan.

More in this later . Right now the man who won the Venom Death Match at Wrestle Rock Tommy “ Wildfire “ Rich is in action .

Tommy Rich vs Doug Sommers: Sommers puts up a decent fight , but Rich is able to end it with a DDT . He covers and gets 1.....2.....3 !

Gordon : And there is wrestling tonight as we sneak across the boarder to Youngstown Ohio at the Youngstown Civic Center bell time 6:30 pm .

Tommy Rich did I just see you use a DDT to finish your match ?

Rich : Yessir , Gordon . When you rassle Jack “ The Snake “ Roberts as much as me ya learn a thing or two . Now I can concentrate climbing up the rankins here is Windy City and get in line for a tv title shot or a Heavyweight Title shot . Ol Wilfire needs some gold .

Just then ..... TIME TO PLAY THE GAME !!!!! ...... out walks a very confident HHH .

HHH : You , a Heavyweight Title shot before me ? You of all people . You see Tommy Rich , Wildfire , You we’re sitting your fat ass at home in Tennessee hoping to get into the mid card status on a free agent list when IWA started .

Me on the other hand I was making a lot of noise in Beyond Wrestling and hadn’t even had my first match there . Just my being in the locker room worried the entire roster . So Maxwell Lord and John Rose traded two . main event guys they just drafted to get me .

I was traded for and locked down to a big money contract . You see Wildfire eve th man is a dog , but there are different types and breeds . You Tommy Rich are the lovable loyal mutt . I am the very expensive , well groomed pedigree champion . I go by many names . Jim Ross calms me the cerebral assassin. Some call me the king , but most know me as the game , HHH .

I am the most technical wrestler in the world . The smartest wrestler in the world , the best brawler in the world and the man who is going to take Windy City Pro Wrestling by storm and make Chicago wrestling great again . Because I am The Game and I am that damn good .

Tommy Rich : Well ya know something , son , mama always taught me big arms and big talk ate usually a sign of sissy boys . Can ya fight ?

Gordon : Gentlemen, please not here .

HHH : How about next week , you lace up those 50 year old boots of yours and find out .

Rich : I’ll see you then son .

Rich slowly backs away never taking his eyes off HHH .

Gordon : Well that was intense to say the least right now we have indie action in the ring . The ARWPRO Heavyweight Champion Davey Boy Smith Jr moving out against Buddy Murphy .

Good back and forth match . Smith Jr wins with a flying headbutt .

Gordon : A fantastic match right now I want to bring in The Grand Wizard. Sir Wrestle Rock didn’t go as planed .

Wizard : Why are you called the dean of wrestling , when you just stated the obvious Mr . Solie . No they didn’t go as planned . It wasn’t a disappointment for me to leave the arena , but to stand in the club house and watch as Superstar Billy Graham, dropped the ball . Then to admit defeat to Hulk Hogan, that’s where I draw the line .

You see Mr. Solie , I hire winners . I hire champions , not losers . Not humble men , Mr . Solie , so I went another direction . Young man come on here .

MJF walks out to the podium .

Wiz : This is a champion . A champion of champions . In one years time he has been a AAW Heavyweight Champion , A King’s Cup Champion and is now the WCPW Super Junior Heavyweight Champion . This man is one of the greatest athletes walking the earth today and he’s only 24 .

MJF : It’s funny , The Grand Wizard mentioned losers . You see , when I was in high school I was great at all sports . But then when I went to Harvard I had something to prove . I became the best running back in that school’s history .

There was an offensive linemen , now I don’t want to get a law suit , but let’s just call him Jim . Jim was 6 foot 5 , 376 pounds . And the coaches all loved Jim because he , quote “ tried really hard and practiced hard “ , end quote .

Jim was very humble . There is that word again , but you see Jim had a problem, Jim’s big fat ass was slow and stupid and he sucked . I used Jim to set up my own blocks because he would get lost out there .

And I got the damn ball every time . Yard after yard after yard , touchdown after touchdown . I led that school to 3 Ivy League titles . And after every game who got the game ball , not me . The coaches hated me , because I didn’t need to practice . I just lifted weights to take care of the beautiful body .

Jim got the damn game ball and every time because he was humble and I wasn’t . When you are Maxwell Jacob Friedman, you don’t have to be humble because you are born into the greatness . I’m better than Jim , I’m better than Dynamite Kid and Ultimo Dragon , I’m better than Superstar Billy Graham and I’m damn sure better than each and every one of you and you know it .

Wiz : I love this young man . I got a gift for you Maxwell , but you have to wait for your birthday next week .

MJF : Really !!! Oh boy . I can’t wait . This is why you are the world’s greatest manager . You know how to take care of your people .

Gordon : We are out of time , let’s go to the ring .

MJF : Did you just cut us off Solie . You don’t cut us off .

Gordon : Wr are under time constraints. Sorry gentlemen.

El Santo vs Mike Jackson : The two lock up and that’s all that happens . MJF comes in with a chair and waffles Jackson in the back and then gives a shot to El Santo . He tosses Santo from the ring and starts tearing at the mask . Santo even though dazed is trying to cover his face . MJF hits Salt of the Earth ( Hammerlock , DDT combo ) out in the floor . Santo is bleeding from the exposed part of his head . Now MJF begins working on the mask again when , Mil Mascaras and Ultimo Dragon come out and give chase .

Wiz : Maybe next time , you ‘ll think twice about cutting off the Super Junior Heavyweight Champion from now on Mr . Solie .

Gordon : We have to get order restored . Joe , give us the run down tonight in Youngstown .

Joe : Gordon , Windy City Pro Wrestling makes its way to Youngstown Ohio for ONE NIGHT ONLY . At the Youngstown Fair Grounds . Bell time at 6:30 pm . Pro wrestling under the stars .

Tommy Wildfire Rich taking on Lex Luger

Dynamite Kid going up against Ultimo Dragon.

Gail Kim defends her Ladies Championship against new comer Sexy Star

Ladies Tag Team Action : Lita and Victoria taking on Sherri Martel and Chyna

Owen Hart in nontitle action against Bob Backlund

A special tag team attraction Demolition taking on Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA

Jerry “ The King “ Lawler in a lights out Chicago Street Justice Match vs Razor Ramon

And your main event , hold on to your hats . Rowdy Roddy Piper going for the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title against the Champion this man , come on in Hulk Hogan .

Hogan : Let me tell you something Joey P . Last week at Wrestle Rock I felt the force of million Hulkamanics coursing through my veins , brother . Me and the Superstar rocked Wrigley like it was 2016 all over again , dude .

And I walked away with this . The WCPW Heavyweight Title , Brother . And now I sit on top of the mountain. But that low down dirty no good Rowdy Roddy Piper, wants to take what I got . He will poke a dude in the eye , bite their face , whatever , brother .

But I’m going to feel all those Hulkamanics cheering for me . It will keep my blood pumping and my heart beating and that will get me to the next level , a trip to LA for Parade of Champions, dude . Roddy Piper whatcha gonna do when the Hulkamanics and Hulk Hogan run wild on you ??

Joe : Youngstown fair grounds at the Grand Stands . Windy City Pro Wrestling . ONE NIGHT ONLY 6:30pm . Be there !!! Gordon , back to you.

Gordon : Alright . Thank you later next hour we will be taking to Ultimo Dragon about what just occurred . But right now it’s time for our first main event . The Showtime TV Title . Champion Owen Hart taking on Dynamite Kid .

The two men start with a Greco Roman Knuckle Lock . Dynamite quickly turns it into a standing wrist lock and then side sweeps the leg taking Owen down to the mat . Owen kips up steps through the hold and now reverses . Rather than try anything fancy Dynamite just gets to the ropes for the break .

Both men take it back out to the center and there is a series of arm drags exchanged and then Owen comes up with a dropkick . The move sends Dynamite out through the ropes where Owen hits a Suicida. He rolls Dynamite back in the ring and gets off a spinning wheel kick . He pulls Dynamite up and goes for a Vertical Suplex, but Dynamite turns it into a side salute .

Dynamite now hits a sidewalk back breaker and then lifts Owen up in a vertical position as just drops him across the top rope neck first . Owen is just hanging there and Dynamite hits a front dropkick knocking him to the floor .

Dynamite post Owen shoulder first . Rolls him in the ring and works a short arm scissors. Owen gets to the ropes for the break and Dynamite off the break stomps on the arm of Owen and then ties him up in the ropes and headbutts the shoulder like crazy . The ref orders the break .

Off the break , Dynamite goes right back to the shoulder . A headbutt to the shoulder out of a standing wrist lock . From there he trips Owen up and clamps down on a cross arm breaker . Owen finds the strength to get to his feet and gets off a makeshift Powerbomb !!! From there he gets off a knee to the gut and then a side salute. He then hits a back breaker . Now he puts in the Sharp Shooter . Rather than play hero the intelligent Dynamite Kid , taps out and lives to fight another day .

Gordon : And your winner by submission , Owen Hart . What a tremendous match . If all the tv title matches are going to be this good , well you folks at home are very lucky . Wow .

Right now as I said earlier , I want to talk to Ultimo Dragon. You sir have a message for the WCPW Super Junior Heavyweight Champion MJF .

Ultimo : Gordon , excuse me English . I’m going to try my best . MJF . I had many trainers that got me to where I’m at today . Master Kareem Abdul Jabar , who taught me the art of Jeet Kune Do . Master Gran Hamada who gave me the art of Strong Style . Tiger Mask who I took most of my offense from and then I went to Mexico and I learned the art of Lucha Libre from the great El Santo .

MJF , that man did not deserve the cowardly attack you gave him . He did not deserve the hate . He did not deserve to have his mask ripped away from him . You disgraced my mentor . You tried to humiliate him . Well now MJF , I must humiliate you . Coming soon is a four match Showtime TV Special called Windy City Main Event . I’m
Challenging you to a match put up your title or don’t , I’m coming to the ring for revenge .

Gordon : Thank you Ultimo Dragon. And that show will be held at the newly rebuilt International Ampitheater in Chicago . I’m told we only have about 15 seats left , which you can order off our website posted below or the number posted below as well . Right now we have a debut match .

Gary Hart leads out Big Van Vader against Dangerous Dan Little . Dangerous Dan seems interested in showing off for the camera and wants to talk about how loyal he is . Vader blows up with a clothesline . He then pummels him in the corner . Vader who normally ask Whose The Man , looks at DD and ask Who Am I ???? Vader hits a Stinger Splash and then puts DD on the top rope and hits a hurnacarana . Then a Moonsault to end it . 1....2....3 .

Gordon : Well, I rather enjoyed that . I guess that’s what happens when you do someone a favor and you spend years never getting it back . Right now Demolition is in action against the Mulkeys .

Poor Bill Mulkey , never gets to make a tag . They beat the hell out of Bill and then end it with Demolition Decapitation . Smash covers 1....2....3 !

Grand Wizard comes to the podium with Demolition.

Grand Wizard : Gentlemen, I’m sorry I was late .....

Smash : Shut your mouth you little puke . We don’t need you .

Ax : That’s right . All we need is our fist and our power to b successful . Not a manger who is enamored with his new little toy . Now you got about 3 seconds to decide if you wanna stay and loser your damn head . Or if you wanna leave and not get hurt .

Wiz takes his leave .

Smash : Gordon Solie , August 1st Parade of Champions . 9 other teams are going to enter a battle royal for the IWA World Tag Team Titles. And 9 other teams will be the first 9 losers .

Ax : That’s right no one has our power , our size and a taste for destruction. . We like breaking necks and cashing checks . And those checks are gonna be written out to Ax and Smash . And we will be World TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS. Ahahahaha .

Gordon : Well , thank you very much gentlemen. And with that it is our second main event of the evening . The WCPW Tag Team Titles are on the line . Stevens and Patterson taking on Race and Bockwinkle. Let’s go to the ring.

Joe Pedicino: Fans this match is one fall with tv time remaining. Should we run out of time the rest of the match will be shown next week on tv . It is for the Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Titles. First from San Francisco. No Nonsense Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens .

First the manger . Ladies and gentlemen, the mental giant , Paul Jones. And he presents from Beverly Hills California, Nick Bockwinkle! And his tag team partner from St. Louis , Missouri, Harley Race . The Gentlemen’s Club .

These two teams are evenly matched . No quarter given . Lots of big nasty punches , eye rakes . Double teaming on both sides . But Patterson misses a knee drop and then Bockwinkle and Race take advantage working the knee . Both men keep Pat tied up and work Step Over Toe Holds . When Race comes back in Patterson hits him with an up kick with his good leg right under the chin .

He gets the tag to Stevens . Stevens knees Race in the gut and then hits a Bulldog . Bockwinkle comes in and Stevens takes his eyes , bites him in the forehead and tosses him over the top rope !!! Stevens goes up for Bombs Away when Lex walks out . Stevens is distracted . Bockwinkle shoves him off from the outside . Race hits the Piledriver. He covers and gets 1......2.......3 !!!!!

Gordon : And that is all she wrote !!! Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle are the first WCPW Tag Team Champions . For Joe Pedicino, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Show

Next week

Main event : HHH vs Tommy “ Wildfire “ Rich

Showtime TV Tittle : Owen Hart ( C) vs Ricky Steamboat

Hulk Hogan in action

Supes likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:15 pm

Good touch with Rich taking the DDT from Jake's play book

Uh oh..... time to play the game!

Rich is gonna get his ass kicked

Damn....Buddy jobbing out

MJF with Wizard. Totally unexpected

Your Hogan promos are spot on

What a match between Dynamite and Owen! FIGHT FOREVER!!!

Vader is here! Gary Hart locked in a gem

There are some badass teams in that battle royal.

Race & Bockwinkle..... I can see you pushing this team far

Another solid show my man
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 7:50 pm

Looking forward to seeing what you do with HHH .... I was having trouble getting him started

Loving the Owen Hart push

I can tell you are big on MJF ....

Dangerous Dan jobbing out already ... lol ... classic

Man it’s nice to see someone give Demolition a good push

Bockwinkle and Race are an interesting team but I can tell you’ve got big plans for them

Good show homie
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:36 pm

A PERFECT HHH promo!

a great MJF promo!
Him paired with the GW is very intriguing to me!

Chair waffling is a lost art !

MJF making a statement

that Youngstown card is fukin loaded!

now THAT was a great WRESTLING match ! DK submitting actually surprised me!

dangerous Dan Little lol

oh shit...The WIZ is shit canned!

great tag title match ! I was pulling for Patterson and Stevens,though !

GREAT SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:54 pm

I like Tommy using the DDT to try to get under Jake's skin

Wow. Never been a Rich fan but I want him to kick Triple H' ass!

The Wiz fired SBG?

Good Hulk Promo

Dude I LOLed at Vader vs Dangerous Dan.

I like that Demolition took that stance.

I see big things for Race & Bock

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 6 . Tag team titles and new faces !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1