FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9

TV Showtime

Harry Cary Studios

George Thurogood is doing Sweet Home Chicago . Joe Pedicino takes the center of the ring .

Joe : Hello Chicago !

Fans : HI JOE !!!

Joe : That’s George Thurogood and the Destroyers . And they will be opening at the Windy City Pro Wrestling Parade of Champions . I’m Joe Pedicino and it’s Showtime !!!!! Here is your host for Windy City Pro Wrestling. Gordon Solie !!!!

Fans : Solie , Solie , Solie ......

Gordon : Well thank you very much . You know it’s a pleasure to have a cast of 756 people every week . You guys are the real stars . Before we go any further however , I want to take you back to two weeks ago ay a house show at the Porter County Fair Grounds in Valparaiso, In ...

VTR : Hogan now with a big boot that sends Dynamite down to the floor . Hogan is getting the crowd pumped , when Dynamite pulls him out of the ring and slips on the black glove and beats Hogan bloody . The ref calls for the bell .

Josh Hill : Fans referee Tex Cobb has halted this contest . Your winner and still WCPW Heavy.......

Dynamite grabs the mic .

Dynamite: Does that man down there laying in a pool of his own blood look like a champion ? Does he look like I winner ? No , I not only look like the winner I am the winner . As of now I am crowning myself the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion !!!

Dynamite rolls out of the ring , he beats on Hogan a bit more with the glove and then grabs the title belt off the time keepers table . He leaves to a smattering of boos .......

End VTR

Dynamite Kid is still holding that belt hostage . Well tonight out main event . Hulk Hogan vs Dynamite Kid live here in tv . Also our tourney continues in our second hour . But first I want to let everyone know there is wrestling tomorrow night in Tinley Park . John Adams High School . Here is the run down . Joe ?

Joe of course we have tonight’s finals match up . One of these four guys will face Don Muraco next week to see who gets the World Heavyweight Title . Jerry Lawler , Razor Ramon , Roddy Piper , Magnum TA . We will find out which two real soon .

Sherri Martel taking on Sexy Star

The US Express taking on Team No Nonsense

MJF puts his Super Junior Heavyweight Title on the line against Kofi Kingston

Gail Kim puts her Windy City Pro Wrestling Women’s Title on the line against Thunder Rosa

And your main event The Gentlemen’s Club Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race put their tag team titles up against Dusty Rhodes and Jungle Boy Jack Perry . And they are here with me right now .

Dusty : Oh Joey Pedicino, can you feel it , baby ??? Can you feel the electricity in the air daddy ??? Tonight the world is about to change . The Dream and Jungle Boy are going to pull the upset of the year , baby ! We are gonna be The Windy City Pro Wrestling Tag Team Champions , daddy . Then we are gonna go to Durbins and have lots drinks and get funky like a monkey !!!

Jungle Boy : Don’t call it an upset dream . Call it destiny. Because that’s what it is . You have been a champion everywhere you’ve gone . I’ve been a champion in 3 different divisions . This is destiny. Race , Bockwinkle enjoy those titles , because tomorrow night they are coming with us .

Dusty : And we gonna tear the house down if you weeeeelllllll .

Joe : Thank you Dusty and Jungle Boy! Gordon and just like that it’s time for the first hour main event !

Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title Hulk Hogan ( C) vs Dynamite Kid : Hogan’s eyes light up . Dynamite already in the ring stares him down . He taunts him with the belt . Hogan still on the floor points giving it the old “ I want you .”

Then from behind he is attacked by Rick Rude . A knee to the back drives Hogan into the ring post . The champ is bloody . Dynamite still standing in the ring calmly . Rude hits a Rude Awakening on the floor and then rolls Hogan in the ring . Dynamite takes out the glove and now pounds away again on the fallen champion .

Dynamite takes the belt and rolls out of the ring . Rude reaches in his pocket and pulls out a large fat envelope what we can all assume is money . Dynamite hands the belt to Rude and takes his leave . Rude now goes to the stage as EMT’s attend to Hogan in the ring .

Rude : Now Gordon Solie , I see there is a a bit of confusion . You see , I knew I was headed here 3 weeks ago . I also knew who the champion was . Now what people don’t realize is Ravashing Rick Rude is a highly educated man . Hulk Hogan you are an impressive physical specimen.

6ft ‘ 9 inches tall . 289 pounds of rock solid muscle . All power and a motor that doesn’t quit . Paul E told me once a long time ago about you , if you ever break away from wrestling the same 3 guys over and over again , you will see he’s different .

I saw it Hulk Hogan , when the chains that bind you came off I saw it . But you see Rick Rude doesn’t wait in line for anyone . I don’t have to . I want that belt and I want you in the ring . I saw Dynamite Kid had some matches coming up against you . Like a true chess player , I put my pieces in place .

I called him and emailed him , I text him . I stayed in contact . I told him what I want and I he told me what he wants . It came down to money and a favor to be named another time . So we made a plan . We got in your head . Hogan , you want this belt back . Then all you have to do is sign this .

( pulls out a contract from his back pocket )

Sign it , date is and meet me next week here on Showtime for Super Clash 1 .

In the ring , a bloody Hogan gets to his feet . He shoves the EMT’s out of his way and staggers to the stage . He stares into the eyes of the man , who has masterminded this plan .

Hogan : Rick Rude , let me tell you something brother . You have a death wish that I’ll be happy to oblige dude . You want a piece of me , that’s fine dude . I’ll sign your contact , brother , but just remember , you called down the power and the fury and the thunder and the lightning of Hulkamania . You’ll get it full force . Give me that contract !!!

( Hogan signs , Rude leaves the belt on the podium and claps his hands and takes his leave )

Now as for you , you sneaky little snake in the grass Dynamite Kid , well you got another thing coming dude . Tomorrow night Tinley Park , you and me in a Steel Cage Last Man Standing Man Standing Match , dude . You know Dynamite Kid , the whole time , you were beating me with that glove over and over and over , I still had respect for you , but now brother all that is out the window . You are nothing but a common thug . And I’m going to make you pay !!!!

Hogan doesn’t give his signature promo ending . He staggers off to the back .

Gordon : Well . Hulk Hogan is certainly a man on a mission . It makes one wonder all these matches what will happen come tourney time on Aug . 1 at Parade of Champions .

We’ll be back right after the Apter Report .

Apter Report :

Bill Apter : Hello fans . This is the Apter report . Here are the latest headlines from around the IWA this week . Remember we are two weeks away from a historic 2 night event as 3 World Champions will be crowned at IWA’s First Big crossover pay per view event Parade of Champions .

Maryland : The WWF has reached the final four this week in their tv title tourney . Next week Dr. D David Schultz will take on Samoa Joe and Ole Anderson . Also this week Black Wall Street , Ron Simmons and Butch Reed made their first appearance this week and put not only the WWF on notice , but the entire IWA Tag Team Division.

California : Beyond had a lot of news this week . Fans are still disgusted with Chris Jericho’s actions with his heinous attack in Daniel Bryan . Lacey Evans this week jumped to the aid of Kari Sane against Tessa Blanchard , Sasha Banks and Baylee . Time will tell what will be the outcome . But these 3 menaces will not take her helping lightly . Also the Rock returned to action this week after nearly a 7 year lay off and looked great in a victory over Randy Orton . Could he be the first IWA World Heavyweight Champion ?

New York : Glory this week made headlines as well . Brock Lesnar continues a wicked pace as he beat Jacob Fatu to advance in the Glory Heavyweight Title tourney . Fans are questioning him if he will be ready for the IWA World Heavyweight Title Tourney at Parade of Champions . In speaking of Jacob Fatu this week in Monterey, Mexico he became the first IWA All Stars Touring Heavyweight Champion in a grueling Elimination Chamber . Killer Kross also advanced this week Glory tourneys over Jimmy Snuka and the Undisputed Era showed a chink in their armor this week as Jay Lethal beat Rodrick Strong with some help in the numbers game when Edge and Johnny Gargano evened you the score .

Florida : XWA this week made their IWA debut show on tv . The Iiconics and Canadian Ninjas continued their long running feud. Law and Order looked great in tag team action this week . Kevin Steen says he will dump Hulk Hogan on his head at Parade of Champions . Tommy Dreamer continues to roll with the XWA Heavyweight Title as he beat Christopher Daniels . And it looks like UWF Paul Boesch is desperate to keep his power house alliance to together , but that ship may have already sank .

And the reason so bleak besides two companies leaving with a possibility of a third , well that takes us to .....

Texas : John Cena lost their UWF World Heavyweight title to CM Punk . Paul E Dangerously as a result has dropped all contracts for the Dangerous Alliance . Which I don’t think sat to well with Lance Archer . Also in other news Kevin and Kerry joined their brother David Von Erich this week in a long awaited reunion . They have their sites set on the Freebirds . Finally Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen have lost their place in the World Tag Team Title tourney at Parade of Champions to Dr. Death and Ted Dibaise . And congratulations to the Lucha Brothers for winning the IWA All Stars Touring Tag Titles .

Next week we are back on HBO with Lance Russel as we come to you from Memphis Tennessee. For IWA Wrestling Insider . That’s all for now fans see you at the matches .

End Apter Report

Gordon : Welcome back to our second hour this week . Right now it’s our Showtime TV Title Match . Joe ?

Joe : Fans this next match is one fall with a 15 minute time limit. First from Hendersonville, Tennessee 245 pounds “ Wildfire” Tommy Rich !

His opponent from Boulder , Colorado the Showtime Television Champion .....

HHH attacks Rich from behind . He post him face first and then drops the guard rail across his throat . From there he rolls Rich back in the ring . Vader looks on laughing . Vader with a clothesline . A Powerbomb and then from there a Vader Bomb for the 1....2....3 !!!

HHH goes to the stage .

HHH : Maybe that will get his attention . I am the best in this business . Tommy Rich I’m taking your spot in the rankings . Tonight I killed you and your hopes . I am the game and I am that damn good !!!!

HHH takes his leave .

Gordon : Well HHH just tossed the poor sacrificial lamb to the big bad wolf Vader . Right now I want to bring in Mr . John Rose who has two big announcements.

Rose : Thank you Gordon . Fans tomorrow night in Tinley Park we are washing our hands of the Last Man Standing Match between Dynamite Kid and Hulk Hogan . This will be a lights out match . Unsanctioned match . No titles on the line .

Next week is Super Clash 1 and seats are sold out already . Here is the run down for that show .

POC World Title Challenger : Don Muraco vs TBD ???

Showtime TV Title : Big Van Vader ( C) vs Barry Windham

Superstar Billy Graham open challenge

Gail Kim vs Sherri Martel

Tommy Rich & Mike Rotunda vs HHH & Bam Bam Bigelow

Demolition in action

WCPW Heavyweight Title: Hulk Hogan ( C) vs Ravishing Rick Rude

Gordon: Wow ! A big show headed into Parade of Champions . Thank you Mr . Rose . Let’s go to the ring for our first of two tourney matches .

Joe : Fans this next match . One fall with a 8 minutes time limit . Judges are Verne Gagne , Lou Thesz and Billy Roberts. First from Mi.....

Lawler and Razor are fighting down the ramp . The hatred of these two men is on full display . Lawler actually had Razor cut open from punching him in the head so many times . But Razor catches Lawler taking too long on the top rope and then puts him away at the 6:32 mark with the Razor’s Edge .

Gordon : And that’s all she wrote Razor Ramon will advance to the semi finals tomorrow night . Let’s see who he will face . It’s our final match up tonight . Joe ?

Joe : Fans this next match is set for 1 fall with an 8 minute time limit . First from Glasgow , Scotland 239 pounds , Rowdy Roddy Piper. His opponent from Virginia, Beach . 240 pounds Magnum TA !

Piper uses every dirty trick in the book . Eye poke , choking . Illegal breaks . Kick in the junk . He puts Magnum in the Sleeper . Magnum falls into the ropes and then from there off the break , Piper tries for a cheap right hand . Magnum blocks it . BELLY TO BELLY OUT OF NOWHERE !!! 1.....2.....3 !!!

Gordon : And there you have . Tomorrow night !!! Magnum TA taking on Razor Ramon the winner will face Don Muraco next week at Super Clash 1 . For Joe Pedicino. I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago!

End

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 7:33 pm

Can Jungle and Dusty capture the gold? They are an odd team

As much as I'm enjoying the Hogan push....I was stoked to see Rude with the attack

Hunter makes sure Wildfire gets squashed. Total dick move

Wow! Didnt expect Magnum to win this

Good show
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 11:32 am

I skipped this show and read the other one first ... my mistake because now I see how you set up the Dusty-Jungle Boy angle

Good way to bring in Rude ... nice promo

Hogan out here bleeding every week lol

HHH vs Vader would be a killer feud for you one day

Magnum is still on a roll

great show as always
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 8:24 pm

Definitely like the vtr segment !

Gotta feeling that DK ain't gonna have that belt in his possesion for long!

JuNGLE BOY seems so outta place in that main event

NOOOOOO!!  RUDE FUCKED IT ALL UP!!

Looking forward to see HH get his revenge!

I'm such a mark for the Apter report! ( btw,OLE faces SHANE DOUGLAS in the final four)

So the ref didn't dq VADER for HHH'S attack prematch?

so HOGAN vs DK isn't a cage match now?

SUPER CLASH 1 looks loaded as fuck!

DAMN i was pulling for both LAWLER and PIPER to advance!

GREAT SHOW!!

PS: I know i'm old and senile but did i mis the tag team match that was supposed to be the main event?
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:01 pm

Really enjoyed the unveiling of the Rude plan. Great job here.

Love the Apter report

Not a fan of Rich but you have done well with this program with HHH

Looking forward to Super Clash

Great Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!   Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 .  The big set up !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling # 9 . The big set up !!
Page 1 of 1