FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas  Empty
PostSubject: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 8:23 am

Mid South Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas

Jim Ross : Hello Folks welcome to the Sportitorium here in Dallas , Texas . This is where we will be bringing you all the action each and every week live here on USA Network . Tonight , we look to crown a new Texas Television Champion . We have a four man gauntlet match . Those four men are Bam Bam Biglow vs Dr. Death Steve Williams vs The Great Kabuki vs Kerry Von Erich . That’s our main event . Right now though, I want to take you back to some of the events of last week’s big house show at OKC Arena ……

Footage of all the interference in the Unified Title Match between Backlund and Taker that Backlund won .

From there more footage as the Masked Manager appears in the National Heavyweight Title Match Razor vs Iron Sheik . Backlund pulling off the mask and revealing The Undertaker .

Back to live coverage .

JR : Folks joining me right now is the American Bad Ass The Undertaker !!!!

The 1,700 fans boo Taker out of the building .

JR : Under……

All of a sudden Cactus Jack , Kamala , The Great Kabuki and Iron Sheik all get in the ring and kneel in front of Taker as he is set to do a ring side interview .

Taker : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CLOWNS DOING ???? GET OUT OF HERE !!!!

There is some confusion . Sheik jumps down and joins Taker .

Sheik : Exalted One , we do not understand your anger toward us . Forgive us .

Taker : Boy , you don’t get out of here , you will gets this size 17 up your ass !!!

Sheik : As you wish Exalted One . Do not be angry with us .

JR : Dammit !! What’s going on here . I’m confused !

Taker yanks the mic away from JR and grabs him by the front of the shirt .

Taker : You better listen real damn close . I’m the American Bad Ass . The first NWA World Heavyweight Champion in case you forgot ! I ain’t never needed anyone or anything . I ride alone . I’m damn sure not the Masked Manager . I don’t know what brought on all the interference in the Unification Bout . I was just trying to win a match . I’ve been out of the Heavyweight rankings too long . I was jumped in the back . I woke up and staggered out to ringside . Razor Ramon is laying at my feet . I ain’t sure what’s going on . I pull him up and that back jumper Bob Backlund puts me in a Crossface Chicken Wing . I don’t remember a damn thing after that . I ain’t the Masked Manager !!!

Taker shoves the mic into JR’s chest and walks away !!

Break

The Iron Sheik vs Bobby Lane : Sheik shows off his incredible skill , before putting Bobby Lane in the Camel Clutch. Lane verbally submits . Sheik keeps the hold on post match . Sgt . Slaughter comes out and the two go at it . Security comes out and tries to separate the two men to no avail . Now the Masked Manager comes out and attacks Slaughter from behind . He chokeslams Slaughter . Taker comes and now the two stare each other down . The Masked Manager kneels and bows he his head to Taker .

Break

JR : Folks I ain’t sure what the hell is going on here . I do know one thing for sure and that is it’s time for for a damn good tag team match . Let’s go to the ring .

Terry Taylor & Tom Zenk vs Dr . Tom Prichard & Pat Rose : Good fun match with Prichard and Rose healing it up . Taylor gets a cross body on Rose for 3 . After the match . Ole and Arn storm the ring . They toss everyone out and then bloody Taylor . This brings out the Rock N Roll Express .

Ole puts Taylor’s arm in a chair . Arn gets a house mic .

Arn : This past weekend we had you two beat . We should be Midsouth Tag Team Champions right now . We know this guy is a friend of yours . We want a rematch next week or we are gonna break his arm . All Ole has to do is step on that chair .

Ricky ; You want a match next week . You got it ! It’s gonna be a fight though boys !

Arn : A deal is a deal . Let’s go Ole .

Break

JR : Folks welcome back . Joining me now , Cowboy Bill Watts .

Watts comes out holding a belt in the shape of Texas .

Watts : Thanks JR . Folks what exactly is the Texas TV Title ? Well here it is . In just a few moments four men will compete in a gauntlet match to win this belt . You see each week we will bring you live pro wrestling from here at the Sportitorium. That means this tv title belongs exclusively to the state of Texas . Now there are some rules . There are no count outs with this belt . A champion shouldn’t run holding a title . And next , a few weeks ago , I saw the NWA World Television Champion Taz basically lose a title to Roddy Piper because time ran out . Well that won’t happen with the Texas TV Title folks . There are no time limits . Now if that means we have to extend tv time in our show that’s what we do . Don’t forget I’m partners with USA Network . So they can extend their time . So when we come back first we are gonna hear from the Midsouth Heavyweight Champion Bob Backiund and then for the Texas TV Title are are gonna Hook Em Up!!!

Break

JR : Folks my guest at this time . The Midsouth Heavyweight Champion Bob Backund !!! Well Bob it seems like everyone counts you out , yet you keep winning .

Backlund : Jim Ross , last week despite the Undertaker trying to cheat his way into winning this Midsouth Heavyweight Title , I still came out on top . It just goes to show what hard work and dedication and heart means in this business or any business for that matter . A couple of weeks ago , I was watching Progress and there was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion . He was laughing is idiotic head off and then talking about how he beat this guy and that guy . How tough guys like Stone Cold Steve Austin don’t measure up . Which by the way , he will find out in Toronto that if you play around with a rattle snake long enough, you may get bit .

He was talking about Edge how he beat him and he isn’t heard from . How Kerry Von Erich can’t even find a home , which he obviously has . He came back here to Texas. He talked about Stan Hansen and The Rock who has a match against him at Wrestlemania . Now I could come out here and talk about how successful I’ve been in America’s Cup , which I’m in the elite 8 and I have to go through one of the hardest punchers in our business , Jerry The King Lawler and his Piledriver has ended so many matches . I may end up short . Instead I’m going to talk about this .

This belt right here . The belt I unified at the OKC arena . The belt I beat The first man to hold the NWA World Heavyweight Title to win . This belt which branched off from the North American Heavyweight Title when this company was owned by Verne Gagne . This belt I ushered in a new era where Bill Watts had a vision . Seth Rollins you earned the NWA World Heavyweight Title . You are the best wrestler in the world . It showed on your waist every time you walk into an arena . Despite your clown show attitude you bring to the ring , yes you are truly the architect. Seth Rollins thought you over looked one fact . When you step in to Midsouth and you will soon from what I’m told you have to face me . The Midsouth Heavyweight Champion . The number one man in this new great territory . The National Wrestling Alliance number 5 ranked wrestler in the world . So talk about the Austin’s , The Rock’s , The Von Erich’s , The Luger’s, The Koloff’s and the Brody’s . Just remember my name and don’t take me lightly . I may have to trade this title for your NWA World Heavyweight Title one day . Don’t sleep on me , because I’m the guy that can beat you .

JR : Thank you Bob . When we come back it’s a Gauntlet Match for the Texas Television Championship !!!

Break

Texas TV Title Gauntlet

Kerry Von Erich vs The Great Kabuki : The mysterious Masked Manager leads out the Great Kabuki . The two men circle . Kerry tries to duck into a Firemen’s carry , but Kabuki side steps and hits a karate chop to the back of Kerry’s head . Kerry rolls away and gets to his feet , Kabuki spins around in a circle and then takes a Tiger Stance . Kerry tries to slowly go at his man again , but Kabuki hits a front kick and drives Kerry backward into the turnbuckles. The Masked Manager out of the ref’s sight holds Kerry’s trunks in the back , while Kabuki lays in knee strikes . The crowd turns their attention to the entry way . The Undertaker comes flying down and clotheslines The Masked Manager . He puts him in Hell’s Gate ! Kabuki loses some direction. Sunset Flip by Kerry ……..1………2……..3 !!!

JR : Kerry Von Erich moves on , but we have another issue here folks . The Undertaker has the Masked Manager in Hell’s Gate . Oh ! Here comes that damn Sheik !! He’s stomping Taker !! So much for the damn Exalted One ! It’s been mind games the whole time . Now the 3 men are dragging Undertaker up the entry way . In the meantime what the hell !! Doc has come through the crowd and he’s putting the boots to Kerry Von Erich !

Dr . Death Steve Williams vs Kerry Von Erich: Doc hits an over the head belly to belly Suplex on Kerry and then a Fireman’s Carry into a top wrist lock . Kerry gets to his feet and shoves Doc back into the ropes and chops him across the chest . Doc returns the favor and then hits a back breaker on Kerry ! He works a seated chinlock ! Kerry fights to his feet with Doc in his back . Double Axe Handle to the back by Doc and now lifts Kerry for the Stampede …… Kerry rolls into a Small Package !!!! 1……….2………3 !!!!

Bam Bam Bigelow storms the ring and puts the boots to Kerry . Bam Bam whips his man into the turnbuckles and goes for a running splash , but Kerry moves and Bam Bam eats the turnbuckles ! Kerry with a dropkick knocks Bam Bam out if the ring . Kerry launches himself with on over the top rope cross body , but Bam Bam ain’t there to catch him and Kerry slams into the railing ! Bam Bam now taking advantage of the no count out rule hits an Atomic Drop on the floor . He then Bodyslams Kerry and goes to the ring apron . He goes for a flying headbutt off the ring apron . Kerry moves and Bam Bam hits the floor . Kerry rolls his man in . Bam Bam way out of it now staggers up ….. DISCUSS PUNCH BY KERRY !!!!! 1…………2…………3 !!!

JR : Von Erich ! Von Erich !!! Kerry Von Erich is just went wire to wire and is the Texas Television Champion. Folks don’t forget this Saturday in the Skydome we have the NWA World Tour . Look at this card !

Canadian Heavyweight Championship Rumble :
Dr. David Schultz
Chris Adams
Shawn Michaels
Big Van Vader
Andre The Giant
John Cena
Bam Bam Bigelow
Kerry Von Erich
Tito Santana
One Man Gang
Ken Shamrock
Paul Orndorff
Rick Martel
Big Show
Christian Cage

Mid South Junior Heavyweight Title Art Barr vs Rey Mysterio Jr .

The Iron Sheik vs Sgt . Slaughter

NWA World Television Title Taz vs Roddy Piper

NWA World Junior Heavyweight Title Switchblade Jay White vs Kenny Omega

NWA World Tag Team Titles Patera and Blackwell vs The Hart Foundation

NWA National Heavyweight Title Razor Ramon vs Kevin Owens

NWA World Heavyweight Title Seth Rollins vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

JR : I’ll be hosting along with my good friend and mentor the Dean of Wrestling the great Gordon Solie . You can watch the show in the Peacock app only . And if you’re in Los Angeles area don’t forget about America’s Cup at the Staples Center. Then we will be right back here next week for more incredible Midsouth Championship Wrestling right here on USA Network live from the Sportitorium! Goodnight everybody .

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas  EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 10:27 am

Theres some real odd stuff going on around Taker. So if he isnt the manager.....who the hell is

Im with JR..... This place is damn crazy. Question is, whos gonna step up and clear things up around here

It didnt take long for Ole and Arn to throw their weight around here

For someone who wasnt gonna talk alot..... ole Howdy Doody sure had a lot to say there

Kerry advances..... i can see him winning this

Here we go again with this masked guy

Yup.....called it. Good call putting the strap on Kerry

Good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas  EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 12:27 pm

great main event scheduled

this fukin taker/masked manager story is fukin intriguing as fuck

this shit is gonna be good!!

lucky for taylor the r n r saved him

watts laying down the law...i like the no tome limit rule for the tv title defenses

post match craziness...just the way i like it!

how the fuck did kerry survive docs onslaught

kerry is the mutha fukin man!! not a bum like his coward brothers

congrats champ!!

world tour card looks epic!

DAMN GOOD SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas    Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas  Empty

Back to top Go down

Midsouth Championship Wrestling # 1 : Return To Texas
Page 1 of 1