FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AWA # 40 New World Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

AWA # 40 New World Champion  Empty
PostSubject: AWA # 40 New World Champion    AWA # 40 New World Champion  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 10:08 am

AWA # 40 : New World Heavyweight Champion

Ted loads up the glove . Dusty kicks Heenan off . Right hand by Ted knocks Dusty silly and then a Powerslam by Ted . He puts his feet on the ropes for leverage knowing the ref can do nothing about it …. 1……..2……..3 !!!!

Gordon Solie: And with that Ted Dibiase became the new IWA World Heavyweight Champion . We will be talking to the new World Heavyweight Champion Ted Dibiase in a moment . Right now we must tell you , that Mr . Dibiase has been asked to give up the AWA Heavyweight Title. Starting today in this program , we begin to crown a new champion . 16 men will compete . Over the next two nights . We have some new faces joining us so let’s look at the field of 16 . Here is Freddy Miller .

Freddy : Gordon tonight we have 8 matches all one fall with a ten minute time limit . If the time limit expires both combatants will be eliminated. Tonight’s opening round goes as follow ….

Tiger Mask vs The Miz

New comer Brock Lesner taking on Bobby Lashley

Jacob Fatu vs Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig

Sheamus vs The American Bad Ass The Undertaker

Hour number two brings us

Cody Rhodes vs Wildcat Chris Harris

Roderick Strong vs Cowboy James Storm

New comer Magnum TA vs King Haku

Finally another new face Mike Awesome arrives in time to take on Bryan Adams .

Gordon : Thank you Freddy , a rather big treat for you fans tonight . When we come back however , we will hear from the World Heavyweight Champion Ted Dibiase .

Break

Gordon : As promised . Here he is the new World Heavyweight Champion Ted Dibiase .

Ted is dressed in a all black pinstripe suit . White shirt and a black tie . He’s cradling the World Heavyweight Title like a football .

Ted : Before we begin Mr . Solie , I want to introduce my new manager. Ladies and gentlemen, Bobby “ The Brain “ Heenan .

Gordon : Mr . Dibiase if I may so inquire , you stood against the Heenan family for almost a full year . You had an epic feud with one Roman Reigns over the summer , yet here you are now with the man who tried destroying you .

Ted : Gordon , as a result , my career stalled . This is a business and I’m in this to live a certain life style . Mr . Heenan is the smartest business man in this sport . He has managed champions everywhere he’s gone .

Ric Flair is the WGN Television Champion . America’s Most Wanted was until recently was the AWA Tag Team Champions . Years ago under him Dynamite Kid reinvented himself . Now he’s one of the best junior heavyweights in the world even though he’s not with Mr . Heenan .

My chance was dashed until Bobby Heenan stepped in . Now here I am the best wrestler in the world and this belt proves it . Yes , Bobby Heenan is my manager and that’s no else’s business but mine .

Heenan : Solie , you really need to mind your own business . I like you better when your hitting the bottle and not trying to be a journalist. I saw an opportunity to help someone achieve a level of greatness . I offered my services and wisely this man accepted my offer . For too long he cared about the humanoids and Dusty Rhodes and guys like Muraco . He figured it out and now he’s the World Heavyweight Champion . Tomorrow night in Hammond Indiana he’s going to teach some ham and egger a lesson .

Thank you gentlemen . When we come back , we start the AWA Heavyweight Title Tourney .

DISCLAIMER : Due to time constraints I have to make the rest a results show .

1 Tiger Mask vs Miz : Tiger hits a Tiger Feint Kick and then a Tiger Driver for the win .

Tiger Mask moves on

2 Brock Lesner vs Bobby Lashley : Lashley hits the Dominator , but Brock gets a foot on the ropes . Lesnar hits an F 5 .

Lesnar moves on .

3 . Jacob Fatu vs Curt Hennig : Great back back and forth match . Fatu hits the Fosbury Flop , but misses a Moonsault. Hennig hits the perfect Plex to advance .

4 Sheamus vs The Undertaker : Sheamus with a Firey right hand . Taker falls out of the ring , but slingshots over the top rope with clothesline . Taker hits the Last Ride and gets the 3 .

Taker advances

Hour Two matches

Cody vs Chris Harris : Harris wins with a spear .

Roderick Strong vs James Storm : Storm wins with the Last Call .

Magnum TA vs King Haku : Heenan trips up Haku on accident and TA gets the Belly to Belly for the win .

Mike Awesome vs Bryan Adams : Adams takes an Awesome Bomb from the top turnbuckle and doesn’t recover . Awesome moves on .

Freddy gives us tomorrow night’s line up for the Hammond Civic Center :

Tiger Mask vs Brock Lesnar

Hennig vs Taker

Harris vs Storm

Magnum TA vs Mike Awesome

Gordon signs off .

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 40 New World Champion    AWA # 40 New World Champion  EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 1:51 pm

Tournaments are always fun to crown new champions and this is a tough field of competitors

I predict Lashley to win it

Good promo from the new world champ

Damn time constraints

Whoa.....well there went my pick to win

Some good matches here.....and a few surprises

Bring on night two

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 40 New World Champion    AWA # 40 New World Champion  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 8:53 pm

i figured ted would have to give up the awa title

just great promos from the new champ and heenan

i wonder how the rest of the heenan family will react to this unexpected union

good tourney results

henning is my dark horse to win it all

heena costs his man the win...again

when r these guys gonna get mad about this?

GOOD SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 40 New World Champion    AWA # 40 New World Champion  Empty

Back to top Go down

AWA # 40 New World Champion
Page 1 of 1