FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion  Empty
PostSubject: AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion    AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:42 am

AWA # 14 : Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion

Freddy : AWA All Star Wrestling Saturday Morning . Bringing you the greatest stars from , Britain , Germany , Mexico , Canada and the United States . This is Freddy Miller and here is your host Gordon Solie .

Gordon : Thank you , thank you Freddy Miller . Let’s not waste anytime , it is my pleasure and honor to introduce the NWA World Heavyweight Champion The American Bad Ass , The Undertaker !

Bong Bong ….. Are you scared ???

Kid Rock’s American Bad Ass plays . Taker comes walking out in full Big Evil Gimmick .

Gordon : Well sir , congratulations. This has to be the biggest and best moment moment of your career .

Taker : Saturday Night , Nikita Koloff pushed me to my limits as I knew he would . Anytime , anywhere you want another shot at this , Nightmare , just let me know . Gordon , you ask if this is the biggest moment in my career , the answer is obviously yes , for now . I’m looking forward to other moments that are bigger . Fighting every territory’s best and proving to myself and then that I am truly the American Bad Ass .

I don’t give a damn who it is either . Nikita Koloff , Don Muraco , Bruiser Brody , Curt Hennig , Doctor Death Steve Williams . Anyone of the Von Erich boys . Ric Flair , Dusty Rhodes , The Rock , Steve Austin , I’ll take them all on . I chokeslam them . I’ll hit the Tombstone and bury them and just when they think it’s over , I’ll give them their last ride . But , don’t worry boys , when it’s all said and done , I’ll stand over your carcass with the NWA World Heavyweight Title in my hands and I’ll make you famous .

HHH comes out with Babydoll and the rest of the Dynasty.

HHH : You know , you mentioned all these names , but you forgot about me big man . Let me introduce myself to you. I’m the AWA Heavyweight Champion , I hold a belt you’ve tried several times to win , but could never get the job done . Now next Saturday Night , we are back at the UIC Pavilion. I say you and me for that belt .

Taker : You think I’m afraid of you ? Guess again . I’ll see you next Saturday. Oh and if your bitch interferes or your circle jerk tries to jump in , they better be ready for a chokeslam straight to hell .

Taker backs slowly out if the interview area while HHH and company look on .

Gordon : Well , that’s a bit intense. We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . On today’s show , we will be hearing about that very card at the UIC Pavilion. Also Bret Hart will be defending the WGN Television Title against Denny Miller as you may recall , Denny could not make it to the match vs Tully Blanchard because of a scheduling conflict. So today he gets his opportunity. In speaking of Tully Blanchard , we will see him in our next segment , but right now it’s the AWA ta…….

Cornette: Give me that mic Gordon Solie and go over there and quit scaring people. Ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to introduce to you , the number one tag team in all the land . Twin brothers from different mothers , the UWF Tag Team and your AWA Tag Team Champions , like it or not the Loverboy Dennis and Beautiful Bobby The Midnight Express !!!!

MXE vs The Batten Twins : The Battens give it their all , but let’s face it , that not good enough . MXE does have an issue when the High Flyers come out and watch the match , but are soon brawling with Stevens and Bockwinkle on the floor and to the back . In the end MXE hits the Alabama Jam on Bart for the 3 .

As the Express leave the ring , Blackwell and Patera along with Sheik Adnan are in the way . There is a stare down , but it seems the two teams don’t want any of each other at the moment .

Gordon : A crazy day around here , we’ll be back .

Break

Cornette : Gordon Solie , I don’t give a damn about the Tully Blanchard segment , I want Wally Karbo to get control of this Wild West show or we’re only going to defend the AWA Tag Titles in the UWF . 15 teams came out here this week , looking to make a band name for themselves and last week it was 27 .

Karbo comes to the podium .

Karbo : You are the AWA Tag Team Champions , you will defend those titles where and when I tell you or I’ll just strip you of the belts and we’ll crown new champions . I really don’t want to exercise that right but I will . However , you do intrigue me Jim . I have a proposal. Next week at the UIC , you face a team called the Executioners in a nontitle match . If you beat them I’ll grant your wish . We will have to come to the UWF for AWA tag title shots . However , if they beat you , they get an AWA Tag Title shot at the Memorial Day Show at G Rate Field .

Cornette: I know your Karbo one of these idiots out here are going to interfere and then they will pull off the mask and it will be that boy band Ricky and Robert and the High Flyers .

Karbo : I’ll tell you what if anyone interferes they will lose their jobs and I can assure you , this is a brand new tram coming on here , going under a legit name .

Cornette : In writing at my Mama’s lawyer’s office by noon today . If it’s legit you’re on .

Karbo : It will be .

Gordon : We’ll be back .

Break

Tully Blanchard vs Alex Wright : Tully has already disrobed before he gets anyway near the ring . He tosses Wright from the ring and puts the boots and then hits the Gordbuster on the floor . The ref calls for the bell DQing Tully .

Tully goes to the podium .

Tully : Babydoll , just stand over there and keep your mouth shut . You failed me . Im sick of the disrespect. From Karbo to Hart , to that inbred hillbilly Rich to my old partner Arn Anderson . Now I’m not interested in titles at the moments , I’m going to get rid of everything that took what I had . It starts with you , Babydoll and then I’ll send Rich packing , then Hitman count your days .

Tully takes his leave , but not before he actually flips off a stunned Babydoll .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . Joining me now is Eddie Guerrero.

Eddie : Ya know Gordon , I got a problem . Tully Blanchard , when you fire Babydoll , you fire all of us . You are supposed to be part of a Dynasty . Well , where I come from , you leave familiar , you have to be dealt with and soon Holmes .

Gordon : Thank you Eddie Guerrero. Right now it’s time for our WGN Television Title Match let’s go to the ring .

WGN TV Title Bret Hart vs Denny Miller : Miller holds his own . A good back and forth match that goes 12 minutes . Bret ends it with a Sharpshooter though .

Gordon : A great win for the WGN Television Champion Bret Hart this week . We’ll be back

Break

Gordon : Welcome back , right now I’m being joined by Wildfire Tommy Rich . Tommy , you’ve been on a roll lately, sir .

Tommy : Gordon and the men lined up to rassle me is growing more and more everyday. Now …….

Eddie and Randy come storming through the curtain , they are beating on Blanchard . Eddie accidentally runs into Rich . Now Rich and Tully are fighting side by side . The action spills on the ring . Orton and Guerrero have had enough and bale out . Tommy and Tully lock eyes . They nod to one another and both back out of the ring .

Gordon : Right now one Tully Blanchard is a man without a country . Could he have found an uneasy ally in Tommy Rich ? We’ll be back .

Gordon : Welcome back and we just found out . Tommy Rich will be taking on Eddie Guerrero right now . Let’s go to the ring .

Tommy Rich vs Eddie Guerrero ( w/ Babydoll ) : Rich is throwing down . He backs up Eddie with rights and lefts . Eddie thumbs him in the eye , then introduces Tommy to the turnbuckles. Eddie with a release German and then tilt a whirl back breaker . He hits the 3 Amigos and goes up for the Frog Splash , but Rich moves . DDT by Tommy !!!! 1…….2……… Randy Orton comes in and puts the boots to Rich . The ref calls for the bell DQing Eddie . It’s a two on one beat down until Tully comes in with a chair and gives chase . Eddie and Orton retreat . Tully thinks for a moment about waffling Tommy , but Tommy stands ready . Tully backs away with the chair on hand .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back we have just a few moments left . I’m told that Mr . Karbo has a big announcement about next weeks tv .

Karbo : Thank you Gordon . Next week live on tv , I have decided to book a six man tag team elimination match . On one side , HHH , Randy Orton and Eddie Guerrero . On the other 3 unwilling partners , but this has to be settled , Tommy Rich , Tully Blanchard and Bret Hart . Last team standing wins . Also next Saturday Night at the UIC Pavilion, The Rock will take on Randy Macho Man Savage for the NWA National Heavyweight Title.

Gordon : WOW !! The UIC show is getting stacked .

Karbo : Gordon , funny you should mention that , because that is just what we are calling that show .

Saturday Night Stacked . There will be more matches added to this already great card .

World Heavyweight Title Undertaker vs HHH

National Heavyweight Title Randy Savage vs The Rock

Nontitle AWA Tag Team Champions The Midnight Express vs The Executioners .

Ole Anderson vs Jerry Blackwell

Gordon : We are out of time . For Freddy Miller , I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion    AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion  EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 7:00 pm

Undertaker with the classic post world title victory speech calling out everyone

But Hunter is offended and rightfully so

YES..... The Express and Cornette are here to bring life to this place lol

And they get the Batten twins......wheres the teams that call out the Express when they arent here

And look at Karbo trying to stack the deck for his company

Whoa..... Tully has lost his cool

Are we getting a Tully babyface run here

Things are getting wild in the AWA
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion    AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion  EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 11:04 pm

great taker promo

i hope hes ready because he's got some badasses coming for that gold!

speaking of...

cornette is a busy man but is he spreading himself too thin??

karbo laying down the law

i think corny may regret this lol

wtf!!! tully has blown a gasket!! he fired babydoll???? this shit is getting good!!

eddie g is out for tully and his disrespect to the dynasty

bret doing what he does best...winning

wtf rich and tully showing each other a little respect

tully having a change of heart maybe?

uic card IS stacked!!

GREAT SHOW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion    AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion  Empty

Back to top Go down

AWA # 14 Introducing The World Heavyweight Champion
Page 1 of 1