FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title  Empty
PostSubject: AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title    AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title  EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 11:11 am

AWA TV # 4 IWA World Heavyweight Title.

Ric Flair : Jungle Boy vs The Nature Boy . Sooner or later it had to come to pass . And here it is . Now Jack Perry , youngster , woo !! You gotta walk that isle like so many before you . The Hogan’s , The Magnum TA’s . The Von Erichs , The Austin’s and the list goes on and on brother . They all have one thing in common , they all lost to the Nature Boy Ric Flair . The finest athlete in the world today . Now Jungle Boy you got your shot at being the World Heavyweight Champion , but just remember to be the man you gotta beat the man .,. Wooooo !!!!

Jungle Boy: I have to say , if two weeks ago , you would have told me , I would have an opportunity at the World Heavyweight Title, I would have told you , you’re crazy . Somehow , someway , my name got tossed into a four way elimination and I put lasted them all .

These last two years , we have been on one hell of a ride together . Now I am going to look across the ring tonight at the greatest wrestler walking the planet . Do I have what it takes . I’m not sure . It will be fun to try though . Ric Flair see you tonight here on WGN in the main event .

Freddy Miller: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the American Wrestling Association on WGN and here is your host . The dean of wrestling, Gordon Solie.

Gordon : Well thank you Freddy Miller . Thank you to our in studio fans and thank you to you at home . We are live in the WGN Museum of Broadcasting studios . Freddy , we have a big show tonight .

Freddy Miller : Gordon, yes we do . A lot of fall out from last week’s house show at the Player’s Club . There is also wrestling tomorrow night in Detroit at Fox Theater . Dynamite Kid taking on Tiger Mask .

Tommy Rich vs Tyrus

Ray Stevens and The Destroyer in a tag team grudge match against Wahoo McDaniel and Mr . Wrestling 2 . So much more .

Gordon : But right now we want to bring in Hulk Hogan . Sir , last week you returned home here in the Midwest and well to say the least your homecoming was way short of a celebration.

Hogan : Dean Solie, let me tell you you something, dude . I thought I was done with Brian Cage . I kicked his ass and I thought it was over , but it’s obvious he has a short memory, brother .

So , Brian Cage , tomorrow night in Detroit in front of 5,000 , brother , we are going to do it again . This time , I’ll end it once and for all . Brian Cage, watcha gonna do , when Hulkamania runs wild on you !!!!!

Gordon : Hulk Hogan, everybody . Freddy , Miller is standing by with our first match .

Freddy : Fans, this match is one fall with a 15 minute time limit , introducing first from Japan this is Jushin “ Thunder “ Liger . His opponent tonight from Texas , The Iceman Dean Malenko .

There is a lot of countering in this . Liger hits a sit out Liger Bomb , but Dean kicks out . Liger goes for a second , but Dean somehow turns into a Bridging German for 2 . Dean almost has him submitted with a Texas Cloverleaf, but Liger counters into a half crab . Late in the match the two exchange chops , when the bell rings .

Freddy Miller: Fans , the time limit has expired , referee Mike Smith has declared this match a draw .

Gordon : A great match , hoping to see these two gentlemen again . Right now Bob and Brad Armstrong are in action .

The Armstrongs vs Iron Mike Sharpe & Big Mike George : The Armstrongs have a tough time with this team . It doesn’t help , when Leather and Lace come down to coach the rule breaking team . Brad takes them out with a Plauncha however . George and Sharpe lose their coaches . Bob catches George with a Superkick . Brad dropkicks Sharpe coming in , as the father and son team pull off a popular victory.

Post match Tyrus is led out by Babydoll . Someone else has joined the fray . Gordon , is shocked to see Ronnie Garvin .

Gordon : Wait a minute that’s Ronnie Garvin and he’s going after the Armstrongs and Jon Moxley !!! We gotta a piersixer brewing here . We have to get order restored . We’ll be back .

Commercial break

Gordon : Welcome back . I have to say , I’ve known Ronnie Garvin for a lot of years . Never did I think he would side with the likes of Babydoll , Tyrus and Leather and Lace . Right now we have more action . Let’s go to the ring .

Freddy Miller: Fans this next match is one fall with a ten minute time limit . First from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is Austin Aries. His opponent, from Mound , Minnesota. Verne Gagne.

Good back and forth match . Aries starts to heel it up halfway through , he hits the Brainbuster and goes for the 450 , but Verne moves !! Verne with a dropkick and then gets the O Connor Roll for 3 . Post match , Aries attacks Verne from behind . He puts him in a head and arm choke . Security pulls him off .

Gordon : We have lost all kinds of control on the program today . Let’s take a break here , we’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back I’m being joined by The American Rednecks . Trevor Murdoch and Cowboy James Storm . Gentlemen tomorrow night you face a rather unorthodox team that Paul Ellering has put together . The Great Kabuki and Baron Von Rashke.

Trevor: Unorthodox, I’d say plum down right , bat shit crazy , Gordon . Although I know you can’t say that . I mean you got Kabuki with all that mystery and oriental stuff and then big Ol Baron wantin to goose step all over someone and put ‘em that claw hold .

Well me and Jimmy here , we like bat shit crazy . Hell , I think Jimmy invented it . We are looking forward to a damn good fight .

James Storm : That’s right . We are gonna whip some ass , then do some partying in Detroit. It’s gonna be a throw down in the Motor City , baby !!! Trevor here is gonna bulldog Ol Baron right through the ring and Kabuki , well , I gotta last call for you .

Look boys it ain’t no hard feelings . We need those IWA rankings to keep pace . So you gotta take the ass whippin coming to ya . All I gotta say boys , is sorry about your damn luck !!!!

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring . The new AWA Heavyweight Champion Dusty Rhodes is in action .

Dusty Rhodes vs Rodney Mack : The big dog makes a good showing , but Dusty rocks him with the flip flop and fly , a bionic elbow puts him down for the 3 .

The crowd pops huge . Dusty joins Gordon at the podium.

Gordon : WOW !! Well sir , last Saturday at the Clash of Champions , you and Harley Race pushed each other to your limits .

Dusty : Gordon Solie , that Harley Race is one nasty man , but know this , he has the Dreams respect . And now the names are popping up all over . You have Bockwinkle’s, Wildfires , You have Ligers , Tigers and Barons , oh my !! But tomorrow night at the Fox Theater in Detroit , we gonna get funky like a monkey . John Studd , you and the Dream are going to do it right , baby . See you tomorrow night !!!

Gordon : And we still have two matches to go here tonight . When we come back the WGN Television Title is on the line . We’ll be back .

Break

Freddy Miller : Fans this next match is one fall with a 20 minute . It is for the WGN Television Title. First the challenger from Indianapolis, Indiana. The World’s most dangerous wrestler , Dick The Bruiser !!!

His opponent, from Beverly Hills , California. He is the WGN Television Champion. Paul Ellering Presents Nick Bockwinkle!!!

Bruiser in the early going , controls the match two big thunderous body slams and then a knee across the chest of Bockwinkle. Bruiser now works a Bearhug . Bockwinkle rakes the eyes and then a hip toss on Bruiser . Bockwinkle with a knee to the back and then uses his legs as body vice . Bruiser powers up to his feet and turns it into a makeshift Powerbomb . Bruiser with the pin attempt 1……2….Nooooo !!!

Bockwinkle gets his hand on the ropes . Now Bruiser works a two handed stomach claw . Bockwinkle gets to the ropes for the break . Off the break , Bockwinkle rakes the eyes and tosses Bruiser over the ropes . Bockwinkle takes a breather while Bruiser is on the outside . Bruiser tries to come back in , Bockwinkle kicks the middle rope . From there he hits a hangmen’s DDT and covers 1…….2..,…..3 !!!

Gordon : And that’s all she wrote. What a great match . We will take our last break and then it’s our main event . The IWA World Heavyweight Title is on the line . Ric Flair defending against Jungle Boy .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back our next match is one fall with tv time remaining for the IWA World Heavyweight Title. Should the match continue after we go off the air , we will show you the results of that match at the top of the hour next week . Freddy Miller, take it away .

Freddy : Gordon, this match is one fall with a one hour time limit and it is for the IWA World Heavyweight Title.

First the challenger from Santa Clara , California, this is Jungle Boy Jack Perry .

His opponent from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is the IWA World Heavyweight Champion. The Nature Boy Ric Flair!!!

They lock up collar and elbow. Flair pushes Jack into the ropes . He then slaps his face and then struts around the ring . He goes back to the center . Jack locks up with him again . Flair again , pushes him to the ropes , but when the arrogant champion tries to slap Jungle Boy again , he gets a standing dropkick for his trouble . Flair powders out .

Jungle Boy launches himself over the top rope into a summersault onto the champion . Now he rains down punches and rolls Flair back in . Flair scrambles to his feet and Jungle Boy hits a rana . Flair is on the outside again . Suicida by Jungle Boy . He rolls Flair in . Flair staggers up , leaping clothesline by Jungle Boy. He covers 1……2…… Nooooo !!! Flair kicks out .

Flair scoots back into the corner , begging Jungle Boy off . He grabs Jungle Boy by the front of the trunks and hurls him into the turnbuckles . From there Flair hits a vertical Suplex. He then drops an elbow and makes a cocky cover . 1……..2……. Nooooo !!! Jungle Boy kicks out . Flair now hits an atomic knee drop and starts stomping on Jungle Boy’s leg . Flair can be heard yelling , “ what did I tell you punk !!!! No one upstages the Nature Boy. Whooo !!!” Flair now goes for the Figure Four. Jungle Boy fights like hell to get to the ropes , but Flair has it positioned so well, he can’t make it . His only hope is to turn it .

Jungle Boy fights , using his hands to push off the canvas and then turn the Figure Four !!! Flair is screaming in pain , “ NO , NO, “ he cries out . Flair rolls it over and now Jungle Boy is back in the figure four, but he’s within reach of the ropes . He grabs the bottom rope . He’s obviously weakened . Flair stomps the hell out of him in the corner .

Jungle Boy falls to the outside . Flair goes after him . He slams Jack’s head on the ring apron and then goes to whip him into the ringpost, but Jack reverses it and Flair hits back first . Both men lay on the ground , the ref begins to count .

Gordon : We have about 6 minutes left in the show . We will keep the action going , right now here is Freddy Miller to remind you about the action in Detroit at the Fox Theater tomorrow night .

Tommy Rich vs Tyrus

Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask

Ray Stevens and The Destroyer vs Mr . Wrestling 2 and Wahoo McDaniel

Hulk Hogan vs Brian Cage

The American Rednecks vs Kabuki and Baron Von Rashke

AWA Heavyweight Title : Dusty Rhodes ( C) vs Big John Studd

Match resumes : This whole time , both men have gotten back in the ring and have exchanged hammerlocks and headlocks . Now it has become a chop fest . The crowd is on their feet . Jungle Boy gets the better of the exchange and then starts hitting with Strong Style Elbow Strikes . From there he hits another standing rana and then puts Flair in the Snare Trap.

Gordon : We are out of time . For Freddy Miller, I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Broadcast

The match continues after the show goes off the air . Flair somehow finds his way to the ropes . For the break . He rolls out of the ring and is now joined by Tully , Arn and Barry on the outside . Jungle Boy sees this . He thinks better not to go after the champion , but then shrugs his shoulders and launches himself , knocking down all four of the Horsemen like bowling pins . He quickly rolls Flair back in the ring . He hits him with a roaring elbow , then hits a Destroyer Piledriver!!! Arn tries to get in the ring , the ref keeps him back . Tully however comes in , pulls Jungle Boy off of Flair and hits the Slingshot Suplex . Tully climbs back out and Barry pulls Arn down . Flair now hits a vertical Suplex and then from there , he puts on the Figure Four. Jungle Boy is in a bad spot and has no choice but to submit .

Post match , the Horsemen come in to do a number on Jungle Boy, but Hulk , Dusty and the Armstrongs come in with bigger numbers . The Horsemen live to
fight another day .

Freddy Miller: Fans, the winner of the match and still IWA World Heavyweight Champion The Nature Boy Ric Flair.

Dusty grabs the mic .

Dusty : Freddy Miller , you know the Dream loves you baby , but your wrong . This kid wad screwed over . He is a victim , baby . The winner of the match and the uncrowned IWA World Heavyweight Champion the Jungle Boy Jack Perry , now believe that if you wiiiillllllll

End show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title    AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title  EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 11:35 am

I really liked how you open up the show with the promos from Flair and Jungle. Reminded me of the old Saturday Nights Main Event openings

Looks like Brian Cage is gonna add another mat burn to his back, compliments of Hogan this time

We need more Liger/Malenko

I hope Leather and Lace put an end to the Armstrong curse once and for all

Ronnie G is here......looks like Baby Doll stacked the deck again

Thats a big win for Verne, but he sure paid for it afterwards

I like this team of TRevor and Storm

Dusty getting the people behind him as usual

I can see how this is gonna transpire......DUsty is gonna be the fighting champ that brawls the monsters and Bockwinkle will compliment that with the finesse kind of things. Good mixture

One heck of a match between Flair and Jungle. You have done one hell of a job building this kid up over time in the fed, and he really shines here in this one

But in the end, despite the numbers game, he goes down to world champ..... WOOOOOO!!!!!

Ohhhhh Dusty.......is he coming out here to steal the kids thunder......or positioning himself for a future shot at Flair himself?

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title    AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 9:39 pm

The Flair and Jungle Boy promos were damn good!
Flair was his usual cocky but matter of fact self,while JB sounded a little too doubting of his chances ,imo!

Good Hogan promo but even the Hulkster knows that beating Cage is no easy task!

great back and forth between Stinko Malenko and Liger ! A draw was the right call!

good win for the Armstrongs and taking out Leather and Lace is a plus as i hate that fukin team!'

Wtf is up with the post match attack and why is Garvin there?

Aries vs Gagne is an odd match up but Verne shows everyone he can beat anyone !
Another post match attack that sends Verne how a sore loser reacts!

Damn good promo from the American Rednecks! i dig this team

"ligers,tigers and barons,oh my" had me fukin rolling !lololol

Great promo from the awa champ

Bock scared me a few times in those damn close pins on him,but Tricky Nicky pulled it out and retains ! One of my favorites here!

WTF not only did u go away from the match to run down the next card,but the show went off the air during the match !! nooooooooooooo...u damned Crockett wannabe!!!!

Jungle boy took the world champ to the limit but Flair won that one and showed just why he is the best in the world!

I'm hoping the post match stuff leads to a Dusty/Flair feud!

WHAT A DAMNED GOOD SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title    AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title  Empty

Back to top Go down

AWA # 4 : IWA World Heavyweight Title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: