FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling  Empty
PostSubject: Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling    Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling  EmptyThu May 05, 2022 9:15 pm

Sam Menekar: It’s Thursday Night . It’s 7pm and that means it’s time for wrestling here on AMC . Tonight , a rematch between Black Tiger and Prince Puma . Gail Kim returns to action tonight after her loss to Xia Li . The Hex defend their Tag Titles and Harley Race taking on Verne Gange in our main event for the Heritage Championship .
Hello fans Im Sam Menekar welcome to the AMC Grand Hotel and Studio here in Detroit , Michigan. We will have our first match when we come back.

Break

Big Time Wrestling Tag Team Titles The Hex vs Sherri Martel & Wendi Richter: Martel and Richter work well together. Sherri has given Wendi a bit of a mean streak . But Kaye hits Wendi with a Spear and then puts her across her knee with a back Breaker . Marti comes off with a flying knee to the chest . Kaye covers and gets 3 . Post match the Hex beat the bell out of Wendi as Sherri takes a walk . Tall and Sexy come to her aid and brawl with The Hex to the back .

Sam : What a way to win . Fans right now let’s go to Elizabeth Savage in the Summer Sizzler Tour control center.

Liz : Thanks Sam and the first match is officially signed . It will be for the Women’s Tag Titles. The Hex vs Tall and Sexy . Don’t forget about the Path to Greatness starting next Month the winner of . Will receive a World Heavyweight Title Match on the Sizzler PPV finale . One man who isn’t happy about it BTW’s Fred Blassie .

Blassie : I have been a staple in wrestling . I’ve spilled more blood and destroyed more men than any of you pencil neck geeks will ever know . Now , this Path To Greatness comes up and I’m the one guy who gets screwed by Monmoran . I mean Monsoon . Well lard ass listen up , if you don’t enter me in this thing, I may have to mess up your little tourney .

Sam : Thanks Liz , fans when we come back , it’s Black Tiger taking on Prince Puma .

Break

Prince Puma vs Black Tiger : More if the same from last week . Lots of high flying action . Except BT now starts using some underhanded tactics . Puma however over comes this and wins with a 450 splash .

Post match as Puma goes to shake BT’s hand , BT kicks him in the balls and tosses him over the top rope. This follows by a sit out Powerbomb by BT . Puma is intended to by EMTs .

Sam : Fans , while we have some time , I want to bring in Jimmy Lennon. Jimmy you , have some news .

Jimmy : Sam , I just learned through Mr . Karbo that next week we will not only have the World Television Champion Manny Fernandez in studio , we are having a four man tourney to see who will be his challenger on June 11th at our Summer Sizzler . Here are the four man competing next week.

Ultimo Dragon
Dynamite Kid
Booker T
And just drafted to BTW , the first and former World Television Champion Jungle Jack Perry !!

Sam : Wait , Jungle Jack Perry is now here ?

Jimmy : Yes you heard that right and he will be in action next taking on Grayson Waller .

Sam : Well , let’s take a break and get to the exciting action , Jungle Jack Perry taking on Grayson Waller when we come back .

Break

Jungle Jack Perry vs Grayson Waller : Waller attacks Jack before the bell , but Jack fights him off . Superkick and then a Snare Trap . Waller taps out . Only 45 seconds .

Sam : WOW , talk about quick work . It would take him longer to make tea . Jack Perry come in here …

Dynamite Kid comes out to ringside .

Dynamite : Ya know , beating that bloke ain’t the same as beating mr . Look at you , there is something different in your eyes . You’ve changed your name do you think you’re suddenly a man now .

Jack : I’ve been a man since I turned 18 . I changed my name because that’s what my Dad named . I find it funny that you ask that , “Dynamite Kid .” ( smiles)

Dynamite : I’m bloody proud of my name . You are now trying to be something you’re not . Well, I have an idea , let’s not wait until next week , Jackie boy . Let’s do it tonight .

Wally Karbo comes out .

Karbo : This sounds like a hell of an idea . Tonight we start the first round . We will move Harley Race vs Verne Gagne to tomorrow night at Friday Night Fight Night and you two will be our main event tonight .

Sam : That is big news . When we come back . Gail Kim makes her return to the ring taking on Ember Moon .

Break

This are going to get hot this summer . Saturday June 11th . It’s The Summer Sizzler Tour live from Detroit Tigers Ball Park .

Already signed

The Hex defending the BTW Tag Titles Against Tall and Sexy

North American Junior Heavyweight Title is on the line , when Gorgeous George Wagner defends against Cameron Grimes .

North American Woman’s Champion Xia Li will be defending her title .

Stay tuned for more details .

End footage *

Gail Kim vs Ember Moon : An exciting match . Kim looks great in her return . She wins with Eat Defeat .

Sam : And Gail Kim with a big win this week . Tomorrow night Friday Night Fight Night . This your card .

Heritage Championship Harley Race vs Verne Gagne

Woman’s Four Way Elimination Gail Kim , Riho , Dakota Kia and Wendi Richter .

Nikkita Lyons vs Thunder Rosa

Eli Drake vs Adrain Adonis

John Cena vs Col . DeBeers

North American Tag Team Titles The Pain Makers vs The Almighty

North American Heavyweight Title Calgary Brawl Bob Backlund vs Fred Blassie

Sam : And right now let’s go up for our main event . Jimmy Lennon take it away !!

Jimmy Lennon: Fans this next match is one fall with tv time remaining. First , from Leeds , Yorkshire England . Dynamite Kid !

His opponent from Santa Clara , California. This is Jungle Jack Perry !!!

The two men lock up collar and elbow . Jack slips under and then a go behind . He gets off a waist lock takedown. From there Jack goes into a side headlock . Dynamite gets to his feet and goes for a back Suplex , but Jack rolls through and keeps on the headlock . Dynamite gets to the ropes , Jack breaks clean . They lock up again and this time , Dynamite rakes the eyes and then a stiff forearm shot puts Jack down . Dynamite now hits a basement dropkick to the face and then a snap Suplex . He springs off the ropes and drops a knee across the head of Jack .

Dynamite now sets for a Tombstone, but Jack flips it into a Destroyer Piledriver!! He covers . Dynamite’s foot is on the ropes . Jack now hits a release German. Dynamite staggers up and Jack takes his head off with a leaping latrait . Jack goes for Jungle Fever , but Dynamite gets his knees up . Dynamite now drops Jack across the top rope throat first . Dynamite now goes for a Crippler Crossface. Jack gets to the ropes . Off the break , Dynamite tries for a clothesline , but Jack backdrops him over the top rope down to the floor .

Jack lay on the mat trying to get his wind . The ref is administering the count on Dynamite . Dynamite on the outside slips on his glove . He gets up on the ring apron . Jack goes to Suplex back in , but Dynamite takes a big swing and misses . Jack goes for back Suplex , he has Dynamite up …. BLAM !!!! Right to the temple with the glove . Dynamite lands on Jack in a kind of a cross body . 1…….2……3 .

Post match , Dynamite beats on Jack with the glove , busting him open . The ref decides to toss out the match .

Jimmy Lennon: Fans referee Marty Miller has thrown out this match . Therefore tomorrow next weeks match between Booker T and Ultimo Dragon will decide who faces the World Television Champion at Summer Sizzler .

Sam : Fans don’t forget about tomorrow night’s Friday Night Fight Night I’m Sam Menekar

Liz : I’m Elizabeth Savage

Jimmy: And I’m Jimmy Lennon.

Together : Good night everybody.

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling    Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling  EmptyFri May 06, 2022 12:37 pm

Lots of stuff going down in that ladies tag match. The Hex continue to make a name for themselves while Sherri takes a walk on Richter, which i love by the way. But then Tall and Sexy make sure they arent forgotten. Good to see BTW getting involved in the womens division more

So does that mean i can add the Hex vs Tall and Sexy to the match calendar??

I wanna see a best of 7 between Puma and Tiger

Hmmm not sure who i wanna see win the tourny to face Manny. I think Dynamite has to be the favorite to win

Jungle Jack has a new home

And he jumps right into the fire......not sure messing with Kid is a smart move

Gail Kim always seems to be in the mix when you have her signed

And as i predicted......KId gets the win over JUngle. Now lets see how Jungle rebounds from it

Ohhhhh what the flip???? Both men are eliminated now??? Marty MIller should be fired

Good show
Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling    Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling  EmptyMon May 09, 2022 12:00 pm

BTW Summer Sizzler Show looking good.

hard choice between Booker and Ultimo.Not sure who i want to see win.

Jungle Boy will fit in here in BTW.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling    Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling  EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:52 pm

good opening tag to get the crowd fired up

Blassie is my fave here...and he speaks the truth!!

lots of masked men in this territory

Manny is a busy man and he well should be! He's the WORLD TV champ and should be showcased!

Not one easy opponent for him regardless of who wins the 4 man tourney

Quick ass win for JB...OH SHIT Heres DK!!

DK really fd up his shot at the world champ!!

GREAT SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling    Big Time Wrestling # 10 : Thursday Night Wrestling  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1