FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #25 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #25   Major League Wrestling #25 EmptyFri May 14, 2021 10:44 am

Major League Wrestling #25 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster do battle in the gritty battleground of the Temple incorporating the following styles:
- British Strong Style
- Catch Wrestling
- Hardcore Wrestling
- Lucha Libre
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Shoot Wrestling
- Japanese Strong Style
- Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

Major League Wrestling #25 Ddrsd2g-3207321d-c87e-40e8-beff-f400703f5313.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZiNTQwNmM0LTNhZWQtNDI2Ni04MGE3LWJjMDI5Y2FiZDJlZlwvZGRyc2QyZy0zMjA3MzIxZC1jODdlLTQwZTgtYmVmZi1mNDAwNzAzZjUzMTMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0MLW Champion:
KILLER KROSS

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Finisher:
Doomsday Clock (snap saito suplex)
Kross Jacket Choke
Final Hour (Forearm Killshot to the back of the head)

Reign: 04/16/2021

Women's ‘DIAMOND’ Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)
Queens Gambit

Reign: 12/19/20
Major League Wrestling #25 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Major League Wrestling #25 Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMajor League Wrestling #25 Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQTag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21

ARENA: THE TEMPLE

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso & Melissa Santos
Major League Wrestling #25 DwBaFqgUwAAxzAN
* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

We see MLW champion Killer Kross seated in a dark room with Scarlett standing behind him …. As he talks she caresses his shoulders, as ‘THE END IS NEAR’ is dubbed over his promo ….

Major League Wrestling #25 Karrion-Kross-Scarlett-NXT-645x369

KILLER KROSS: “Do you hear that?  Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock.... That is time ticking down.  You see, the world wants explanations ... reasons why bad things happen.  They want to understand the evil in men's hearts.  What makes someone ... a Killer.  Since day 1, when I revealed my presence to the world .... I foretold of a great revelation in change that would take place .... I told you THE FUTURE …. BECAUSE I AM THE ONE THAT CREATES IT!  Because I am the way of the future, and I am the new beginning .... We are not your entertainment, we are the heralds of your doom …. It is time to wake up from the dream before you stay asleep forever …. Because no matter when the time is tolled, in the end, EVERYONE pays the toll ....”

SCARLETT: “Fall ... and … Pray ...”

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

It’s standing room only inside the temple and the fans are RABID …. Pyro erupts from the ringposts and above the entranceway …. As the pyro explodes, the camera focuses on the MLW flag flying above the arena before panning the crowd …. We hear the voices of MAURO RENALLO and PAT McAFEE welcoming us to the show ….

Mauro and Pat discus tonight’s show …. As a result of what happened at TEMPLE OF DOOM, tonight Johnny Gargano & Tomasso Ciampa will defend the MLW tag team titles against the Authors of Pain but this time it will be NO DQ!  

Pat puts over Trump’s leadership of the new MLW, and says that Trump isn’t just making wrestling great again for the men, he is making women’s wrestling great again too …. It was announced before we went on the air that tonight we will also have a women’s battle royal, with the winner going on to face Bianca Belair next week …. And the winner of that match will receive a shot at the MLW Diamonds title …. BelAir is set to be medically cleared next week, and she is still un-pinned and un-submitted ….

The lights drop, and we hear the Viking Horn sound in the arena …. An army of Vikings come out carrying torches and shields, then the music of WAR MACHINE hits!  Rowe and Hanson come out to a huge pop ….

Major League Wrestling #25 Vikings-war-raiders2

WAR MACHINE (Hanson & Rowe)
vs.
EVER-RISE (Chase Parker & Matt Martel)

Total squash match here with Ever-Rise getting almost zero offense …. Rowe and Hanson go on the attack as soon as the bell rings, and they beat on Martel for a minute and then toss him into his own corner so he can tag in Parker …. Parker doesn’t want to even come in, but Rowe grabs him and tosses him in before killing him with a knee strike …. War Machine hit Thor’s Hammer, followed by the Fallout for the finish in under 2 minutes ….

VIGNETTE ….

We see Valifornia lounging on a beach somewhere in Cancun, Mexico …. Chelsea Green and Deonna Purazzo are sipping champagne and soaking up the sun in their bikinis while Raquel Gonzalez is standing guard, decked out in her usual black leather while holding the MLW Diamonds title as well as the UWF Womens tag team titles ….

Major League Wrestling #25 Deb0fafad25a33635c84b774ef32cfe7

PURAZZO – “It is good to be ‘The Virtuosa’.  No, we aren’t there in that disgusting Temple, but Valifornia is still here to grace all of you with our presence …. What would the ratings be without us?  Valifornia = ratings.  No, YOUR world tag team champions are enjoying the sun, the surf, and a well-earned week off.  Now, I hear there is a women’s battle royal tonight to determine who will face me for MY Diamonds title, and I guess you sent this camera crew all the way out here to our private beach to get my comments.  Well, the only comment I have is that it doesn’t matter who wins because I have beaten everyone in the MLW women’s division ….

No, I want to talk about a couple of co-called women that are not even a part of the MLW roster.  Because, after all, Valifornia is a global brand now …. Who I want to address right now is Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville.  You see, unlike those 2 THOT’s that have been passed around like a stripper at a bachelor party, Valifornia is the absolute ‘class’ of the UWF womens division …. but even the classiest of women can lose their composure sometimes.  Now those two women, and I use that term loosely, want to try to get the rub from being in the ring with Valifornia so they can get more clout on social media …. Make no mistake, posting bikini selfies on Instagram and making Tik Tok videos does not get you on our level …. Valifornia is beautiful, elegant, and we look damn good in bikini selfies too.  But the difference is the next time you get in the ring with us, we are gonna stretch you and we are going to ‘un-pretty’ you …. Please, try to contain your jealousy ….  

WOMEN’S BATTLE ROYAL (Winner faces Bianca BelAir next week)

Participants:
Hikaru Shida
Jordynne Grace
Candice LeRae
Taynara Conti
Xia Li
Mia Yim
Kacy Catanzaro
Kelly Kelly
Zayda Ramier
Cora Jade

Typical women’s battle royal here, with a couple of fresh faces …. Zayda Ramier is making her debut and stands out the most, as she uses her athleticism to come up with creative ways to keep herself from being eliminated …. Xia Li gets tossed by Jordynne Grace, and we see that BOA is at ringside once again dressed like a Chinese gangster and watching everything …. He is disappointed in Xia Li getting eliminated and he turns and walks away from her …. We get down to the final 4 and it is Candice LeRae, Jordynne Grace, Zayda Ramier and Taynara Conti …. The other 3 ladies team up and eliminate Grace, and Ramier’s luck finally runs out as Taynara Conti eliminates her …. It is down to Candice and Taynra, and Candice is able to eliminate her with a victory roll over the top in which both women land on the floor, but Conti touches first and therefore Candice is the winner ….

POST MATCH: Candice celebrates to a good crowd reaction, but then Bianca BelAir’s music hits to interrupt …. Bianca comes out on the stage and takes her sling off her arm, indicating that she is ready to fight next week ….

VIGNETTE:

Bobby Lashley storms into Trump’s office …. Trump starts to say something but Lashley slams his fists down on his desk and cuts him off …. Lashley says that The Forgotten Sons cost him $100,000 last week and he wants to fight them tonight …. Trump says which one, and Lashley says ‘ALL OF THEM!’  Trump says as intriguing as that sounds, he is a businessman and he makes money when Lashley fights …. If he lets Lashley fight all 3 guys 3 on 1 then he could get injured and that wouldn’t be good for business …. Lashley says Trump either sends them to the ring, or he finds them in the back …. Either way, he wants all 3 and he will get all 3 …. Trump gives Lashley the match against The Forgotten Sons, but says only if he gets a partner …. MVP says Shane Taylor also has an issue with the Forgotten Sons, but Lashley cuts him off and immediately says ‘NO!’  Trump says it is settled, and it will be Lashley and Taylor vs. The Forgotten Sons tonight!  Lashley says he doesn’t need a partner, especially Shane Taylor …. Trump says those are his terms and if he wants the Forgotten Sons tonight then he needs to agree …. Lashley leaves .…

“GLORIOUS!!!!  I WON’T GIVE IN … I WON’T GIVE IN … TILL I’M VICTORIOUS! …” We get the arrival of Robert Roode to the Temple …. Roode puts himself over as having fine close to match his talent level, unlike the people in the audience …. He says he made a ‘glorious’ debut last week, and as soon as Roode stepped foot in the Temple, THAT should have been the lead story in all the publications and dirt sheets …. Instead they want to talk about the return of Adam Cole …. Well, Robert Roode didn’t go home and sit for a year because he got his feelings hurt.  No, he is the consummate professional and he showed up to work every single day …. Adam Cole is not worthy of all the fanfare.  So what he was world champion and Junior Heavyweight champion?  Roode is not here for the past, he is here because Donald Trump put a lot of zeroes on his back to lead this company into the future ….

‘SHOCK THE SYSTEM’ …. Here comes Adam Cole out to the ring …. ‘ADAM COLE BAY BAY’ …. Cole says if Roode doesn’t think Cole has the ‘it factor’ anymore, then why doesn’t he show him …. This is Roode’s chance to show everyone that he deserves all the hype, but the truth is that Adam Cole sat at home for a year and all it took was him stepping foot back into a wrestling ring again to create more buzz than Roode has created ‘showing up for work every night for a year’.  Roode takes off his jacket and isn’t going to allow Cole to disrespect him …. Cole is ready to fight too, but Roode stops and puts his jacket on before leaving the ring …. Roode says he doesn’t fight for free, and if Cole wants to fight him they can do it next week when Roode can get the maximum number of eyes on the product …. After all, that is what Trump pays him a lot of money to do …. Roode leaves, and we apparently will have Cole vs. Roode next week ….

Major League Wrestling #25 ADAM-COLE-1

VIGNETTE:

Charly Caruso interviews another fighter that Donald Trump has welcomed into the Temple, and his name is Uhaa Nation (Apollo Crews) ….

Major League Wrestling #25 WWE-Charly-Caruso-240x300

UHAA says that Donald Trump sent out a call asking the best fighters in the world to come to the Temple …. Uhaa Nation says he is the descendant of Nigerian royalty and his family were some of the most feared warriors in Nigeria …. his great grandfather controlled some of the country’s richest lands …. Uhaa spent his childhood in the palace, and witnessed his great grandfather spending his days draped in gold and surrounded by his 5 wives …. His word was law, his power was feared, and the colors he wears represent that.  His colors mean wealth and dominance.  He is royalty, and he hasn’t come to the temple seeking riches, he has come seeking fame and respect and he will obtain it .…

UHAA NATION DEBUTS NEXT!!!! ….

We go back to the arena, where we get some Nigerian tribal drumming as Uhaa Nation makes his entrance …. He is flanked by 2 Nigerian royal guards in military fatigues and Uhaa is carrying the ceremonial spear of his ancestors …. There is lots of ceremony involved with his entrance, as Uhaa calls himself ‘The one man nation’ …. His opponent is another fighter that has come to the temple to seek respect, someone well known through the sport of Lucha Libre, El Hijo De Mysterio

Major League Wrestling #25 13226557_fbimg16150164464217183_jpeg3a587113d6ca61e2634035788ec72020

UHAA NATION
vs.
EL HIJO DE MYSTERIO (Dominick Mysterio)

Mysterio shows a little bit of promise as he scores with a couple of dropkicks to put Nation off balance …. However, all that is stopped with a pump kick to the face …. Uhaa presses Mysterio over his head and drops him Ultimate Warrior style, but follows it up with a standing moonsault …. Uhaa finishes him off with The Chariot (back suplex spun into a sit-out powerbomb) for the impressive victory ….

IN THE BACK ….

Charly interviews LA FACCION INGOBERNABLE …. Garza hands Charly a rose and she gives him the ‘fuck me’ eyes, but then it’s down to business …. Garza is wearing sunglasses and he takes them off to reveal a black eye that Matt Riddle gave him last week …. Garza asks Riddle:  “Do you know who I am?  I am Mexican royalty!  We are La Faccion Ingobernable!   The Garza family is one of the most powerful families in Lucha Libre …. Last week, Matt Riddle, you disrespected him!  You took a cheap shot to beat me!  How dare you????”  Garza dares Riddle to show up next week in the Temple, in HIS Temple, and face him again ….

No Disqualification Match for the MLW tag team titles:
(Champions) JOHNNY GARGANO & TOMASSO CIAMPA
vs.
THE AUTHORS OF PAIN (Akam & Rezar)

This was supposed to be the main event until Trump booked Lashley & Taylor vs. Forgotten Sons …. The stipulation in this match was added after Gargano got his team intentionally disqualified to save the titles at TEMPLE OF DOOM …. The story of Ciampa & Gargano continues to be Gargano becoming more like Ciampa the longer they team together, but they continue to stay together because they are the champions ….

The No-DQ stipulation comes into play very early on as AOP toss Gargano & Ciampa to the floor and start dominating them …. Akam and Ciampa brawl into the crowd while Rezar uses the electric cords at ringside to choke Gargano …. Johnny grabs the ring bell as he’s being choked and hits Rezar with it, then hits 3 straight superkicks …. Ciampa and Akam make it back to ringside, and Johnny joins Ciampa in double-teaming him …. They hit ‘Meet in the Middle’ on Akam, but Rezar is back up in time to break up the pin …. AOP take control and hit the Super Collider on Johnny and Ciampa, and then they hit Ciampa with the Last Chapter just like in their previous match …. 1 … 2 … Johnny smashes Akam with a chair to break it up but that is perfectly legal this time around.  Rezar sees Johnny with the chair and Johnny and goes for a chokeslam,  but Ciampa breaks it up with a knee strike …. The chair is still in the ring, and Ciampa hits Willows Bell on Rezar on the chair!  Johnny shoves Ciampa trying to fire him up, and they get in opposite corners …. MEET IN THE MIDDLE CONNECTS!  1 … 2 … Akam is back up and breaks up the pin!  Ciampa and Akam tumble to the outside, and Johnny grabs the chair again …. CONCHAIRTO TO REZAR!!!!  Johnny doesn’t go for the cover, and instead locks on the Gargano Escape!  Rezar is out and isn’t responding and the ref calls it! ….

Major League Wrestling #25 039_NXT_02202019sm_6807-e99e89e83d3b4e4410efc89ca04cfa98-1024x576

IN THE BACK w/ CHARLY CARUSO:

Charly Caruso catches up with Adam Cole …. Next week it is Cole vs. Robert Roode in Cole’s first match in almost a year …. Cole says he is looking forward to taking Roode down a notch or 2 before setting his sights on MLW’s top prize …. He starts to mention Killer Kross, but then he hears clapping coming from off camera …. The camera pans to show Redragon and Roderick Strong standing there …. Cole asks what are they doing here?  Kyle O’Reilley says they heard the Temple was looking for the best fighters, so why didn’t Cole tell them about it?  Strong wonders if it’s time to get the band back together, but Cole is hesitant …. He says he has been out of action for a while, and he appreciates the fact that they were there for him after what happened in XWA …. He wants to do things a little different this time around …. Fish says they will have his back ….

3 on 2 Handicap Match:
BOBBY LASHLEY & SHANE TAYLOR w/ MVP
vs.
THE FORGOTTEN SONS (Jaxson Ryker, Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler)

Lashley and Taylor are very cautious of each other, but their desire to get their hands on the Forgotten Sons is stronger than their dislike for each other …. When they are on the same page, Taylor and Lashley dominate, but it doesn’t take long for them to get off the same page …. At one point during the match, Lashley walks out on his partner, leaving Taylor to get triple teamed …. MVP stops Lashley in the aisle and tries to talk some sense into him, getting him to come back to the ring …. Lashley hits the ring like a monster and starts taking everyone out …. However, now Taylor is pissed that Lashley was going to bail on him, so he refuses to help Lashley!  MVP does the same thing with Taylor, stopping him on the ramp and telling him to go back and help Lashley.  However, Taylor shoves MVP down!  Taylor leaves, meanwhile Lashley is still dominating in the ring …. Lashley with a Spear to Cutler!  He picks Blake up and nails him with the Dominator!  Now Jaxson Ryker has the $100K briefcase and he blasts Lashley in the back of the head with it!  Now it is 3 on 1 and Lashley is down …. Cutler and Blake hit the ‘Lost and the Damned’ (reverse DDT + diving double stomp) and then Ryker picks Lashley up and hits the Black Hawk Down (F-5) onto the briefcase! ….

POST MATCH: The match has no official finish as the Forgotten Sons leave Lashley laying …. Ryker takes the briefcase and the Forgotten Sons leave as the show ends ….

Major League Wrestling #25 Forgotten-Sons-NXT-645x370

NEXT WEEK:

Adam Cole makes his MLW debut as he takes on Bobby Roode

Candice LeRae vs. Bianca BelAir for a shot at the Women’s ‘Diamond’ title

Shinsuke Nakamura returns

Who will be the next fighter to enter The Temple????
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #25
Page 1 of 1