FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #26 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #26   Major League Wrestling #26 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Major League Wrestling #26 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster do battle in the gritty battleground of the Temple incorporating the following styles:

- British Strong Style
- Catch Wrestling
- Hardcore Wrestling
- Lucha Libre
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Shoot Wrestling
- Japanese Strong Style
- Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

Major League Wrestling #26 Wwe_karrion_kross_nxt_champion_png_by_rahultr_de67kjt-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3N2JiM2U4LWZmOGMtNDk4NC04NTMwLTY0YjlhZmI5ZDMyMVwvZGU2N2tqdC1jNDM5N2VhZC1kNGY1LTQxZDAtOGM1Yy1mODhhOTNmMWNhMGYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQMLW Champion:
KILLER KROSS

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Finisher:
Doomsday Clock (snap saito suplex)
Kross Jacket Choke
Final Hour (Forearm Killshot to the back of the head)

Reign: 04/16/2021

Women's ‘DIAMOND’ Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)
Queens Gambit

Reign: 12/19/20
Major League Wrestling #26 De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
Major League Wrestling #26 Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMajor League Wrestling #26 Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQTag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21

ARENA: THE TEMPLE

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso & Lexy Nair

RING ANNOUNCER: Melissa Santos
Major League Wrestling #26 DwBaFqgUwAAxzAN
* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

** Donald Trump is in his office when Jaxon Ryker and the Forgotten Sons bust in …. Ryker has the briefcase and he tosses it down on Trump’s desk.  Trump’s Secret Service come in from the shadows and surround the Forgotten Sons, but Trump holds up his hand telling them to stand down …. **

TRUMP – “What can I do for you Ryker?”

RYKER – “It won’t open …”

TRUMP – “Of course it won’t open.  I am the only one that knows the combination.”

RYKER – “That money in there belongs to us.  You never paid us for getting rid of that ‘Eddie Kingston problem’.  We tied up your loose ends, and you owe us.”

TRUMP – “Ah yes.  You did good work.  But that is considerably more than the price we agreed on.”

RYKER – “To hell with that.  The extra money is for our trouble.  Open it.  Because if you don’t, not even your little secret service goons can keep me from ….”

** Before we can get that far, Lashley busts into the office as well and goes after Ryker …. **

LASHLEY – “TRUMP!  You want violence Trump?  Huh?  You want fights right?  That’s where you make your money is off the fights?”

TRUMP – “Bobby, Bobby … calm down.  I have more money than I can spend in a lifetime.  I’m a billionaire.  I don’t need to make money off the fights.  I do it because I enjoy it.  I enjoy the violence.  The control.  You know that.  Now, what can I do for you tonight?”

LASHLEY – “I want to fight!”

TRUMP – “Done.  Who do you want to fight?”

LASHLEY – “I want Taylor …. I want Ryker … and I want my 100k!”

TRUMP – “Whoa Bobby, we’ve been through this.  I am not going to let you fight 2 men at the same time.”

** He grabs Trump by the tie and pulls him across his desk …. The secret service grab Lashley, but even they can’t pull him off of Trump as he has a death grip on Trumps tie …. **

LASHLEY – “You either give me both of them, or I’ll fight YOU next”.

TRUMP (gasping for breath) – “Okay, OKAY!  I think I have a solution to everyone’s problem.  Just hear me out.”

** Lashley lets go of Trump and Trump falls back in his seat …. He adjusts his tie and catches his breath and composure …. Ryker and Lashley are nose to nose ….**  

TRUMP – “Gentlemen, calm down.  Now, Bobby, there really wasn’t a winner between you and Shane Taylor a couple of weeks ago, so technically neither of you have a claim to the $100,000.  Also, Ryker is right that I owe the Forgotten Sons for some ‘loose ends’ they tied up for me when I was getting the Temple up and running.  But this is the Temple and we settle things in the ring.  So here is what we are gonna do.  Next week, you get both Ryker and Taylor in a match, but it’s going to be a ladder match.  I’m going to hang that briefcase with the $100,000 above the ring and the first man that climbs up to get it can have it …. Everyone wins!  Now you two get out of my office, you both have the week off ….”

RYKER – “I don’t even work here ….”

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

It’s standing room only inside the temple and the fans are RABID …. Pyro erupts from the ringposts and above the entranceway …. As the pyro explodes, the camera focuses on the MLW flag flying above the arena before panning the crowd …. We hear the voices of MAURO RENALLO and PAT McAFEE welcoming us to the show ….

Mauro and Pat recap what we saw in the opening Prologue …. Next week’s main event will be a 3 way ladder collision with $100K on the line!  Pat hypes tonights show, which will see the first match from former world champion Adam Cole in nearly a year …. He will face Robert Roode in the main event …. Plus Bianca BelAir, the EST, will battle the ultimate underdog Candice LeRae to see who will be the next to challenge Deonna Purazzo for the Diamonds title ….

As they are talking, the lights in the arena drop …. We hear the strings of the electric violin playing signalling Shinsuke Nakamura’s return to the Temple!  We go up to the ring for our opening match ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Tenor

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA
vs.
JAKE HAGER (Jack Swagger)

This is Nakamura’s return to MLW …. Hager is making his debut …. These two put on a very stiff, hard-hitting match that sees Hager take try to keep it on the mat while Nakamura wrestles mainly strong style …. Nakamura rallies late, hitting the reverse Exploder suplex on the bigger Hager followed by the jumping knee strike from the 2nd rope …. This sets up the Kinshasaa that gets the 3 count for Nakamura ….

LEXY NAIR interviews JOHNNY GARGANO & CANDICE LERAE ….

Johnny Gargano & Candice are in the back …. Johnny puts Candice over and says tonight is her time …. Lexy wants to ask Johnny about his relationship with Ciampa, but Johnny says it’s not about him, tonight it is about Candice …. Johnny just says being adult is learning to co-exist with people you don’t like …. People do it at their jobs, in their relationships, everywhere …. Johnny is an adult, and he has worked too long and gone through too much for this to let it go ….

#1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR ‘Diamonds’ title:
CANDICE LERAE
vs.
BIANCA BELAIR

The story of this match is the overconfidence of Bianca BelAir, who doesn’t think Candice is on her level …. BelAir is arrogant early on, showing her power by wiping Candice out with a shoulder tackle …. Bianca dominates, then decides she is going to finish Candice with the KOD but Candice flips out to land on her feet and scores with a superkick …. Both women are down …. From here Candice fires up, hitting a tornado DDT and a missile dropkick …. BelAir stops her offense when she catches a cross body attempt and then bodyslams Candice 4 straight times …. In an incredible show of strength, BelAir deadlifts Candice off the mat and into a gorilla press slam, then does squats as she holds Candice in the air!  She tosses her into the buckles snake-eyes style, but once again lets her arrogance get the better of her …. She misses a 450 splash, allowing Candice to roll her up in a crucifix pin and get the surprise 3 count!!!!….

Major League Wrestling #26 Candice-LaRea-Wins-e1585238118556

POST MATCH: Candice is in shock that she won the match, and BelAir sits in the ring with her jaw open aghast …. Gone is her un-pinned and un-submitted streak as well as her chance at the Diamonds title …. Candice will face Deonna Purazzo in 2 weeks for the title ….

VIGNETTE ….

We get a highlight package for Will Ospreay and his gravity-defying aerial offense …. Will Ospreay returns to the Temple next week ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Will-ospreay-njpw

HIKARU SHIDA
vs.
MIA YIM

We get more women’s action next, as Shida and Yim give us a hard-hitting strikefest …. This is Shida’s first appearance in front of the Temple faithful and she is pretty over but so is Yim …. They battle back and forth but Shida wins a 6 minute contest after hitting the Katana (discus knee strike to a kneeling opponent) ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Baa7d98fc04ee8116f71d888afb299497feb3201

Matt Riddle is out next to address his issues with La Faccion Ingobernable over the last couple of shows …. ‘BRO!  BRO!  BRO!’ chants from the crowd …. Angel Garza and Alberto Del Rio come out and they are all smiles …. Garza said he wanted Riddle here so he’s here and ‘Let’s go, bro ….’  Garza & Del Rio surround Riddle, all of a sudden ‘Filthy’ Tom Lawlor appears …. Riddle shrugs and says he didn’t expect Lawlor to make the save, but after all they are bros …. They give each other a fist bump, BUT THEN LAWLOR nails Riddle from behind!!!!  Lawlor looks at Garza and Del Rio, then starts smiling …. Garza reaches in his pocket and pulls out a wad of cash and gives it to Lawlor, who puts it in his tights …. La Faccion Ingobernable leave the ring, and Lawlor says he heard the call that Donald Trump put out for the best fighters to come here and prove themselves, and that is why he is here …. he wants to fight Riddle ….

‘Filthy’ TOM LAWLOR
vs.
MATT RIDDLE

This match starts out fast with an MMA style as both guys lay in strikes and then take it to the mat …. Lawlor catches Riddle with an overhead belly to belly and follows with a couple of release German suplexes before going into a rest hold for a bit …. Riddle fires up and hits the running superman forearms in the corner, followed by an Exploder suplex …. Riddle with a Bro-ton for a 2 count, but Lawlor fights out of the Bro 2 Sleep and hits a half-nelson suplex.  Rear naked choke by Lawlor but Riddle powers him up onto his shoulders and hits Bro-Derek!  Lawlor kicks out at 2 but Riddle transitions right into the Bro-mission!!!!  Lawlor flips Riddle off in a moment of defiance, but then taps to the hold ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Riddle

We get another in-ring segment, this one with Valifornia as they are led to the ring by Diamonds Champion Deonna Purazzo …. Valifornia is the hottest thing in women’s wrestling today …. Raquel Gonzalez brings up the rear, carrying all of Valifornia’s championships including the UWF World tag team titles, the SHINE tag team titles, and the Diamonds title …. Purazzo has the mic and cuts a promo on Candice LeRae ….

PURAZZO – “Let me get this straight.  I am the ‘Virtuosa’, I am the greatest technical women’s wrestler in the world.  And this is what you give me?  Mrs. Johnny Gargano????  The home-maker housewife?  Seriously?  Now, I may not like Bianca BelAir, but let’s be honest, BelAir slipped on a banana peel and that is why Candice LeRae even has this chance.  99 out of 100 times Bianca BelAir wins that match.  So Candice, once upon a time you may have been a decent wrestler but you left all that behind to be a housewife.  You don’t have what it takes to get on my level, to beat my algorithm of success.  You can’t beat me.  So do yourself a favor and don’t even show up ….”

Purazzo is cut off as Candice’s music hits.  Candice comes out to the ring and gets right in Purazzo’s face even though she is outnumbered 3 to 1 …. Candice says Purazzo thinks she is just a housewife, but how is she going to feel when this housewife beats her for the Diamonds title …. Purazzo laughs and says that Candice can’t beat her ….

As the two are nose to nose, there is a commotion in the crowd and the cameras pan to show seated at ringside is ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Dcqb2c0-80815bce-b851-4321-8758-e99ef7be56fe.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGNxYjJjMC04MDgxNWJjZS1iODUxLTQzMjEtODc1OC1lOTllZjdiZTU2ZmUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0Major League Wrestling #26 De5cuyz-d1622679-4dda-4014-8d65-7b9a014c0279.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFmMmUzMjQ3LTYyZDYtNGQ5MS04YjY2LTU5NmNkZGU0ZDYyYlwvZGU1Y3V5ei1kMTYyMjY3OS00ZGRhLTQwMTQtOGQ2NS03YjlhMDE0YzAyNzkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The WICKED???  Paige and Ruby Riott are in the Temple!  Both women are standing at the rail and talking shit to Valifornia, and Gonzalez and Green go out and get in the face of the Wicked …. Candice takes the opportunity off the distraction and snatches Purazzo’s arm and takes her down in the Gargano Escape!!!!  

Major League Wrestling #26 LeRaeCarter

Purazzo is tapping out!!!!  SoCal Val is screaming for Gonzalez and Green to come help Purazzo and they finally notice what is going on …. They hit the ring and Candice lets go and bails out …. Candice smiles while Purazzo is down holding her arm ….

We get a video package highlighting GINA CARANO ….  Gina returns for in-ring action next week!

It is time for our main event, as Robert Roode comes out first …. Roode is obviously the heel, but the crowd can’t help but to sing along with the ‘GLORIOUS’ theme …. Then we get Adam Cole’s entrance, and the reaction is nuclear ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Tenor

Major League Wrestling #26 Adam%2BCole%2BBAY%2BBAY

ADAM COLE
vs.
ROBERT ROODE

Crowd is chanting for Cole from the onset …. They lock up and work some counters early, as both men go the route of trying to out-wrestle the other …. Roode gets the better of the first exchange, but Cole comes right back and wins the 2nd …. Roode attacks the arm of Cole, but Cole battles back with the Corona Kick (bicycle kick) and then a vertical suplex attempt takes both guys over the top to the floor at 7 minutes …. Roode hits a back suplex onto the ring barrier on Cole, then leaves him on the floor to get counted out but Cole barely beats the clock back in at 9 …. Roode is in control now and takes over with a rest hold but Cole fires up and fights back …. He hits a superkick followed by the Ushi-goroshi for a 2 count.  The knee pad comes down, but Roode counters the Last Shot into another Double R spinebuster for a 2.999999 …. Roode goes for the Glorious DDT, but Cole reverses out of it and fakes a superkick, causing Roode to cover up so Cole hits a superkick to the knee instead!  SHINING WIZARD CONNECTS!  Roode kicks out at 2!  Cole to the top for the Panama Sunrise, but Roode reverses and scoops Cole on his shoulders for a death valley driver.  Cole elbows out of the move, followed by a backstabber …. Panama Sunrise connects!  Roode is down … LAST SHOT!  1 … 2 … 3! ….

Cole celebrates his first win in almost a year as the rabid Temple crowd chants for him ….

* * * * * EPILOGUE * * * * *

** We are in Donald Trump’s office again …. Trump is talking to someone seated across from him, and you see Trump from the point of view of over the persons shoulder …. **

TRUMP – “I only want the best fighters here.  I have assembled the greatest and deepest roster in the entire UWF right now, and you could be a big part of that.  Obviously, your financial demands aren’t an issue.  I’m a billionaire after all.  You will be compensated, as long as you bring to the table what you say you will.  I want competition, I want violence.  I will make sure you are seen by more eyeballs than any other promotion can offer you.  All you have to do is sign ….”

** Trump slides the contract across the desk in front of his guest, then we get a close up of the persons hands as they use the pen to sign the paper …. He slides it back across the desk to Trump …. Trump look at it and smiles …. **

TRUMP – “Looks like everything is in order.  Welcome to the Temple ….”

VOICE – “Just make sure the money is there.  I don’t fight for free ….”

TRUMP – “Of course …. I wouldn’t have it any other way ….”

As Trump shakes the newest member of the MLW rosters hand, the camera pans to reveal that it is SAMOA JOE ….

Major League Wrestling #26 Saoma-joe-commentary-42

NEXT WEEK:

$100,000 Ladder Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Shane Taylor vs. Jaxson Ryker

Undisputed Era make their MLW debut in 6 man tag team action

Will more fighters answer the call to come to the Temple???
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #26
Page 1 of 1