FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #30  Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #30    Major League Wrestling #30  EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:59 am

Major League Wrestling #30  Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster do battle in the gritty battleground of the Temple incorporating the following styles: - British Strong Style- Catch Wrestling- Hardcore Wrestling- Lucha Libre- Mixed Martial Arts- Shoot Wrestling- Japanese Strong Style- Technical Wrestling
[/td

CHAMPIONS:

MLW Champion:
KILLER KROSS

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Finisher:
Doomsday Clock (Hammerlock saito suplex)
Kross Jacket Choke
Order 66 (Forearm Killshot to the back of the head)

Reign: 04/16/2021
Major League Wrestling #30  Wwe_karrion_kross_nxt_champion_png_by_rahultr_de67kjt-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzM3N2JiM2U4LWZmOGMtNDk4NC04NTMwLTY0YjlhZmI5ZDMyMVwvZGU2N2tqdC1jNDM5N2VhZC1kNGY1LTQxZDAtOGM1Yy1mODhhOTNmMWNhMGYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Major League Wrestling #30  De2wpc8-049fad60-367e-4bb7-a219-f574b0e2c782.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDRlNjk5MTMtZTBmOC00YmIxLWJjNGYtZGQxOTZlNTMwZWFkXC9kZTJ3cGM4LTA0OWZhZDYwLTM2N2UtNGJiNy1hMjE5LWY1NzRiMGUyYzc4Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQWomen's ‘DIAMOND’ Champion:
Deonna Purazzo

Hometown:
Hackettstown, New Jersey

Finisher:
Venus De Milo
Cosa Nostra (Cradle Piledriver)
Queens Gambit

Reign: 12/19/20

Tag Team Champions:
Tomasso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano

Hometown:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cleveland, Ohio

Finisher:
Willow's Bell, Fairytale Ending
Gargano Escape, One Final Beat

Reign: 01/25/21
Major League Wrestling #30  Dcvh9zx-8291bb22-f184-4f1b-8373-4bb9cab392f3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTlmZDUzOGQtMDIwNS00NjQzLWE4Y2MtZTgyODQyZDQxOGRjXC9kY3ZoOXp4LTgyOTFiYjIyLWYxODQtNGYxYi04MzczLTRiYjljYWIzOTJmMy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQMajor League Wrestling #30  Dd4dnpa-e5001781-1660-45f0-851d-7108abe79666.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGM3ODJlNGMtZmFlMC00YTg3LWI3YjEtYTc1MjU5OGQ5ZGY5XC9kZDRkbnBhLWU1MDAxNzgxLTE2NjAtNDVmMC04NTFkLTcxMDhhYmU3OTY2Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

ARENA: THE TEMPLE

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso & Lexy Nair

RING ANNOUNCER: Melissa Santos
Major League Wrestling #30  DwBaFqgUwAAxzAN

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

War Machine (Rowe & Hanson) are shown arriving at the building …. They are confronted by Tomasso Ciampa, who talks about what they did last week to his ‘best friend’ Johnny Gargano …. Hanson & Rowe laugh it off, but Ciampa says that Johnny needs him and that is why they are the champs and War Machine never recovered from what happened in 2019 …. Shit talking commences and finally War Machine has had enough and they lay out Ciampa backstage!  Ciampa takes Thors Hammer through some wood crates and War Machine walks away ….

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

It’s standing room only inside the temple and the fans are RABID …. Pyro erupts from the ringposts and above the entranceway …. As the pyro explodes, the camera focuses on the MLW flag flying above the arena before panning the crowd …. We hear the voices of MAURO RENALLO and PAT McAFEE welcoming us to the show …. They send it up to the ring to kick off tonights action ….

Show starts off with the arrival of Valifornia, and Deonna Purazzo is full of herself tonight …. She talks about how she made the women’s world champion tap out at the Bash All-Stars show in front of a worldwide audience …. She officially ended the ‘Summer of Bliss’ …. And now she is owed a shot at the world title, and she is going to cash in on that opportunity at the MLW Great American Bash show!  

Chelsea Green takes the mic and says that Thee Wicked tried to rain on their moment by taking time off the street corner to get in their face backstage at the show …. Valifornia represents class, elegance and sophistication and that is what the entire women’s division in the UWF needs …. They are so good that they don’t mind pulling double duty at the Bash, so Deonna is going to get her world title match at the Bash, plus Valifornia is going to beat the hell out of the ‘Wicked Witches of the Trailer Park’ that same night ….

Major League Wrestling #30  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2858tJyEfsfi133NjhfqIl_ForcvKGLkILw&usqp=CAUMajor League Wrestling #30  494df-15879992366746-800

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
OPENWEIGHT TITLE TOURNAMENT: BLOCK B ROUND 2
MATT RIDDLE
vs.
JAXSON RYKER

Riddle pins Ryker in a competitive match after hitting the Bro 2 Sleep ….

Matt Riddle 2-0

Jaxson Ryker 0-2….
</p></center>

IN RING SEGMENT –

Becky Lynch returns!  The crowd pops huge for this as Becky has been out with a fractured orbital bone following her loss to Gina Carano ….

Major League Wrestling #30  Dark-01222019rf-0205a-1617734218.jpg?crop=0.670xw:1.00xh;0

Becky cuts a promo but she is quickly interrupted by Bianca BelAir and MVP …. MVP lets Becky know some things have changed since she’s been on the shelf …. BelAir takes the mic and says she runs this MF now …. One thing that hasn’t changed is the fact that she is the ‘E … S … T!’  Becky likes this and says she likes when women want to fight instead of talk …. BelAir tells her to watch what she does to Gina Carano later ….

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
OPENWEIGHT TITLE TOURNAMENT: BLOCK A ROUND 2
UHAA NATION
vs.
ANGEL GARZA w/ Alberto Del Rio

Uhaa Nation continues to look impressive here, taking a 2-0 lead in the bracket after pinning Garza following the Warrior press slam + standing moonsault combo ….

Angel Garza 0-2

Uhaa Nation 2-0….
</p></center>

IN THE CATACOMBS –

We see Bobby Roode talking to The North in the catacombs … He says that they were all signed here and promised opportunities … Roode says that the best thing they can do is start looking out for each other …. They see the cameras watching and chase the cameraman away ….

STAMPEDE BULLDOGS (Davey Boy Smith Jr. &amp; Tyson Kidd) w/ Brian Pillman Jr.
vs.
FORGOTTEN SONS (Wesley Blake &amp; Steve Cutler)

This match is just heating up when things get out of control and all 4 men brawl outside the ring …. The action stops 7 minutes in as the ref counts out both teams ….</p></center>

IN THE CATACOMBS –

Adam Cole is with Charly Caruso and he talks about his future plans when a disgruntled La Faccion Ingobernable interrupts …. Cole laughs and mentions Garza being 0-2 in the Openweight tournament …. Del Rio gets in Cole’s face and says he needs to learn some respect for Lucha Royalty, and he challenges Cole to a match tonight to teach him …. Cole accepts ….

OPENWEIGHT TITLE TOURNAMENT: BLOCK A ROUND 2
WILL OSPREAY
vs.
BOBBY ROODE

This is the match of the night and it goes back and forth for almost the entire time limit …. The North show up and get involved, leading to Ospreay being distracted and allowing Roode to hit him with the Glorious DDT for the pinfall victory ….  Roode rebounds after his opening round loss ….

Will Ospreay 1-1

Bobby Roode 1-1….
</p></center>

We get a recap of the Bobby Lashley - Shane Taylor situation including Lashley returning and costing Shane Taylor the match against Killer Kross last week .... Lashley vs. Taylor is made official for the Great American Bash and both guys will be here to address the match ….

Up next, we get an in-ring segment with the arrival of MLW champion Killer Kross along with Scarlett …. Kross addresses the return of Chris Jericho last week, who attacked Kross following his victory over Shane Taylor ….

Major League Wrestling #30  Dea9yny-c39a733e-0ae0-4bcb-bb2f-3d3d3c634c69.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FlZDBjY2M3LWE5ZTktNDM3OS05YTA5LTI4OWY4MmRhOWU0MFwvZGVhOXlueS1jMzlhNzMzZS0wYWUwLTRiY2ItYmIyZi0zZDNkM2M2MzRjNjkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

KROSS – “Fear is a funny thing.  Fear was meant for the art of survival … but somewhere along the course of history, men began to believe that fear was something to be ashamed of.  Embarassed about.  Something that made their pride and ego fragile.  There is a big difference between courage and intelligence.  Chris Jericho, I would encourage you to exercise a little more FEAR when dealing with me … And …”

JUDAS by Fozzy hits and interrupts Kross …. Jericho shows up in the rafters of the Temple dressed in his Painmaker gimmick ….

Major League Wrestling #30  F54d9-15781577159903-800

JERICHO – “Kross, it’s no secret that I have been sitting at home for a couple of weeks, and while I sat in my palatial estate, I watched.  Your little videos are very entertaining, and coming from me you should take that as a compliment.  But then I saw you in the ring last week, and I was entertained again.  Entertained by the violence … the chaos …. The Painmaker thrives on that as well.  But tonight you mentioned fear, and I think I’ve figured something out about you.  You use fear as a weapon, but there is only one problem.  Chris Jericho is not afraid of you.  Now, don’t get me wrong, you hit really hard.  But I’m the Painmaker!  You see Kross, ignorance is a universal disease, and truth is the universal cure.  The truth is there is a fine line between being insane and being a genius.  My question for you is this: which one of us do you think has stepped over that line?”

KROSS – “I broke you Chris.  And I built by empire on top of your broken corpse.  You want continuity or some nicely framed narrative, but there isn’t one … there is only mayhem.  That is where I live.  Chaos … good news.  I am the universal universal arbitrator of suffering, the herald of your doomsday.  So if you have stepped over that line into ignorance, let us see it through to the end at the Great American Bash.  I’m going to squeeze all of the oxygen out of your skull.  And then I’m going to beat you down in front of your friends and family until you can’t stand up anymore.  And then, when I think you’ve had enough, I’m going to divebomb you on your head in front of everyone.  I’m not going to be merciful like I was last time.  I’m going to enjoy this.  Because in the end, everybody pays the toll.”

Killer Kross vs. Chris Jericho is now official for the Great American Bash!!!!

VIGNETTE –

We get another vignette continuing the story of Xia Li and BOA …. We see Xia working a wooden Wing Chun Kung Fu trainer, relentlessly kicking and punching it until we see that her knuckles and shins are bleeding …. She cries out in pain, then just hits the dummy harder and harder …. Meanwhile, BOA watches …. The camera then switches to BOA being brutally beaten across the back and chest with kendo sticks …. XIA is forced to watch, and she is in tears as her brother is beaten ….

The takeaway is that they are being punished and forced to watch each other be punished in order to make them stronger warriors and forge them into weapons ….

ADAM COLE
vs.
ALBERTO DEL RIO

This is another showcase for Cole …. Angel Garza tries to get involved, but this brings Redragon out to prevent the interference …. This allows Cole to his the Panama Sunrise on Del Rio for the pin …. Cole looks at Redragon like he doesn’t like that they are out here ….</p></center>

BACKSTAGE –

We follow up what just happened with the Undisputed Era backstage with Charly Caruso …. Why did they help Adam Cole?  O’Reilley says that he knows Cole wants to do things on his own and they respect that, but they are still gonna have his back and that is ‘Undisputed’ ….

OPENWEIGHT TITLE TOURNAMENT: BLOCK B ROUND 2
SAMOA JOE (1-0)
vs.
SHINSUKE NAKAMURA (0-1)

These guys wrestle a very snug strong style match …. Hard hitting affair that goes back and forth the whole way …. Joe gets hit with the Kinshasaa but gets a foot on the ropes to break the hold …. They fight outside but Joe catches Nakamura coming in and hits the S-T-Joe onto the guardrail!  Joe tosses him back in and it’s pretty much over from there as Joe finishes him with the Muscle Buster ….

Samoa Joe 2-0

Shinsuke Nakamura 0-2….
</p></center>

We get a recap of the Openweight title standings after Round 2

Block A
Uhaa Nation (2-0)
Will Ospreay (1-1)
Bobby Roode (1-1)
Angel Garza (0-2)

Block B
Samoa Joe (2-0)
Matt Riddle (2-0)
Shinsuke Nakamura (0-2)
Jaxson Ryker (0-2)

This sets up some interesting scenarios for next week, as Riddle (2-0) faces Joe (2-0) to see who wins Block B …. In Block A, 3 out of the 4 participants still have a shot at winning, but if Uhaa Nation beats Will Ospreay he wins the Block ….

BIANCA BELAIR w/ MVP
vs.
GINA CARANO

Gina works BelAir with her MMA style from the beginning, and Bianca yells at her that they are not in the UFC.  She wants to wrestle.  Gina gives zero fucks and out-wrestles her but BelAir gets a cheap shot and takes over …. Gina fights back from underneath and nearly wins with a superman punch but MVP pulls the ref outside to the floor …. Gina decks MVP with a right hand, but BelAir grabs a chair and attacks Gina for the DQ finish …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Bianca puts Gina’s leg in a chair and MVP holds her leg down …. Bianca is going to Pillman-ize the ankle, but before she can Becky Lynch runs out with a chair and chases BelAir off …. Gina is up, and Becky tells her that she owes her one and then offers a handshake …. They shake hands to end the show ….[/color]

GREAT AMERICAN BASH CARD:

Musical Guest: Imagine Dragons

MLW title: Killer Kross vs. Chris Jericho

Bobby Lashley vs. Shane Taylor

Openweight title finals

UWF Womens title: Alexa Bliss vs. Deonna Purazzo

UWF Womens tag team titles: Valifornia defends against Thee Wicked

And more ….

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #30
Page 1 of 1