FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #8 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #8   TSW Burn #8 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 3:28 pm

TSW Burn #8 TSWBURNBANNER

Dark Matches:

1. Dark City Fight Club def Kaz Hayashi & Super Calo when Davis pins Calo after Darkness Falls.

2. Ulf Herman def Brad Batten after a Powerbomb.

(Show opens with scenes from last show where Ric Rude was beaten down by the Horsemen during their celebration.)

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of members of the TSW roster mixed in between. Playing to "The Power" by Snap.)

Monsoon: Hello eveyone and welcome to another exciting edition of TSW: BURN! Coming to you from The Hammerstein Ballroom in downtown NYC! I'm your host Gorilla Monsoon alongside Matt Stryker. And Matt we have a special guest announcer this week.

Stryker: That is correct, we welcome the controversial yet popular host of Demented Rants, Damian Demento.

Demento: Yeah yeah, I'm here to lend my insight to all the action tonight. I warn you I don't pull punches and I shoot from the hip.

Monsoon: Well there's gonna be plenty of action here on Burn. Tonight we will see the team of Chris Candido and David Schultz take on Rob Van Dam and if you can believe it Sabu!

Stryker: After the ignominious attack last show by Candido & Schultz. GM Michael Scott granted this match to Sabu & RVD.

Demento: I'm not exactly sure what that means but I will say those 2 stoners got what they deserved. Thy went into woman's locker and ogled Sunny while she showered. That's just perverted. Sick!

Monsoon: Well right now we have Michael Scott in the ring.

Scott: Ladies & Gentlemen Upcoming thank you being here for TSW Burn! I have a couple of announcements. We had a lot of fun crowning our first TSW Heavyweight champion. I want you to know we will be soon crowning a Cruiserweight champion. We are bringing in some of the top names in the world. We hope you will enjoy the high flying and non-stop action from these men in the future. Now at the Battle of the Belts we had a 4 way match scheduled as Ric Flair was going to defend his newly won TSW Heavyweight against George Wagner, Bob Backlund and Yuji Nagata. But Yuji Nagata is no longer a part of TSW. So we needed a replacement So I dec.....

(We hear the music of the 4 Horsemen play and out come The Horsemen and JJ Dillon.)

Dillon: Mr Scott, if you would pardon the intrusion, There's no need for a replacement a 3 way will work just as well.

Scott: Thats what she said.

Dillon: Cute. As I was saying..

Scott: Let me stop you. Backlund facing Ric and George?

GGW: My name is Mr Wagner to you, you simpleton.

Scott: Of course. But let me say I wasn't born yesterday. That would turn into a handicap match and this isn't the special Olympics. So I need to name a 4th entrant to the match.

Muraco: Who cares? You have the UWF World Heavyweight Champion in the ring. No one cares about Howdy Doody. He can't beat any one of us. No one can.

(Out comes Bab Backlund)

Backlund: Hold on "champ". You say I can't beat any of you? Well at Battle of the Belts I'm gonna beat two of you. I already beat Savage at 'GOLD'. So that leaves you Muraco. What do you say tonight you and me in that ring? (Crowd pops)

Muraco: You're nuts Opie. I already have a title defense at Battle of the Belts. You're not even ranked.

Scott: You're right. He cannot get a title shot for the World title tonight. But the fans want to see the best. So you will face him one on one in a non-title match here in this very ring. As for the 4th entry in the match at BOTB I will name him later.

Flair: Thats not good enough. I want to know now! I'm the champ!

Scott: Yes you are. The TSW champ. And you WILL defend that title tonight. Against "The Superfly" Jimmy Snuka!

Monsoon: Holy cow! What a card we have now foryou fans. Muraco vs Backlund. And Ric Flair defends against The superfly.

Stryker: Well Michael Scott has certainly made some waves here since being named GM.

Demento: Where did they find this guy Scott? I heard he used to run a paper company or something. What does he know about booking matches?

Monsoon: This is gonna fun I can tell already. Fans we'll be back with our opening match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage where we see Sabu sitting alone in a dark corner.)

RVD: Hey Sabu!

(Sabu jumps up fists clenched.)

RVD: Chill out dude. Listen I know we have had our problems but tonight we got to concentrate on Schultz & Candido. I need to know I can depend on you. okay?

(Sabu stares at RVD then nods his head and points to the sky.)

RVD: I take that as a yes. Listen man you got to learn how to unwind, I got something that will take the edge off. (The 2 of them walk away.)

(Camera switches to ring.)

Fink: This is our opening match.

TSW Burn #8 El_Hijo_del_Ice_Cream1

El Hijo Del Ice Cream
205 Lbs
Mexicali, Mexico

--------VS---------

TSW Burn #8 Braden_Walker

Braden Walker
247 Lbs
Fort Wright, KY
Theme music: American Bad Ass- Kid Rock

Demento: What the hell is this? The guys got a frickin Ice Cream cone on his head!

Monsoon: That's El Hijo Del Ice Cream, Damian.

Stryker: Interesting match up here. You may recall that it was Brayden Walker who detained El Hijo and disguised himself as him in order to enter the TSW Heavyweight Title tournament.

(Match starts out with El Hijo dropkicking Brayden a few times then he hits a Thesz Press and gets a 1 count. But as he gets up he is met with a Side kick to the jaw. Braden hits a verticle suplex makes the cover but only gets 2. he follows with a STO for another two count. He tosses Hijo into the ropes he goes for a dropkick but But Hijo holds onto the ropes and Walker crashes to the mat. Hijo scoops him up for a slam but Braden floats out and hits the Walkabout. He makes the cover for the 3 count.)

Fink: Here is your winner, Braden Walker!

Monsoon: Great win by Walker again. He has really been impressive, now lets send it to Krystal standing by.

(Camera switches backstage and we Krystal on her cellphone.)

Krystal: Oh hell no! You seen Kanye? That was messed up but dat white chick shoulda lost anyways. Beyonce video was tha sheet. Uhh... oh I gots to go do this dumb shit. I hit you back. "Ahem" At the Battle of the Belts we gonna see Sheamus Ohhhh uhh ...The Irish Curse is gonna challenge the UWF World champion Magnificient Muraco. Champ what you think about the Curse?

Muraco: Young lady try to show a little more respect for the champion when your lucky enough to have me address you.

Krystal: Undress me? Aww no boy you may be the champ but you not getting into my pants that easy. Nuuuhhhh Uhhhhhh.

(Muraco just shakes his head and takes the mic from her.)

Muraco: The Irish Curse? HAHA! Thats funny. What? You gonna beat me with your whisky breath? Lets be serious, you are not in my league son. Have another pint and for gods sake get some sun! You look like you've been locked in a basement for 20 years! If I was you I would start looking for a four leaf clover. That may be the only way you will get to walk again after I finish whipping you.

(Muraco turns and tosses the microphone to Krystal. But she was too busy texting and didnt see it coming and it knocked her phone out her hand.)

Krystal: My phone better not be broke or you buyin me another one!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring.)

Monsoon: We are about to have our been grudge tag match.

Stryker: As we discussed earlier there is some serious bad blood here.

Demento: Yeah thats right there is and maybe Candido and Schultz were a little extreme but these two clowns deserve what they get as far as I'm concerned. You dont look at another mans woman in the shower! Thats just sick! Plus these two guys smoke dope. You see Rob Van Dam with 4:20 on his tights. What kind of message is this for our kids?!

TSW Burn #8 RVD

Rob Van Dam
237 Lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan
Theme music: Walk- Pantera

------&--------

TSW Burn #8 Sabu_6

Sabu
220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

--------VS----------

TSW Burn #8 Candido01TSW Burn #8 Doctor_DTSW Burn #8 Sunny2

Chris Candido & David Schultz w/Sunny
Combined weight: 493 Lbs
Theme Music: Back in Black- AC/DC

(Match starts off with all 4 men battling it out inside the ring. RVD hits a jumping spin kick on Candido which knocks him out the ring. Sabu dropkicks the knee of Schultz taking him down then he drops a leg on the back of his head. RVD slaps a Sharpshooter on Schultz while Sabu simultaneously applies the Camel Clutch to him. The crowd gives a round of applause for this. Finally they release him and it's RVD in the ring with Doc. RVD hits a few forearms to the face of Schultz then whips him into the far corner. He follows up and hits a Monkey flip on him. Rob hits a hard kick between the shoulder blades of Shultz then he hits the ropes but Candido sneaks over and catches him with a knee to the kidney. Sunny is applauding this. Doc drags RVD towards his corner and makes the tag. Candido snap mares him down and applies a rear chinlock.)

Monsoon: Just like that, the momentum swings in favor of Candido & Schultz.

Stryker: These 2 men are very oppurtunistic for sure. They rarely miss a chance once it has presented itself to them.

Demento: You make your own chances in life! Thats exactly what Candido & The Dr D do. If things arent going their way. They don't sit around crying like little girls that something's not fair. They take charge and change their circumstances! Thats an admiral trait.

(Candido & Doc have worked over RVD for the last few minutes. They hit a double hanging Verticle Suplex. Candido makes the cover but RVD is out at 2. Schultz is in and hits some big roundhouses on Rob. He Tosses him to the ropes as RVd bounces off he does a baseball skide through the legs of Doc and then springs up and hits a dropkick. RVD now crawls to his waiting partner and raises up to make the tag. NO! Schultz has a hold of Rob's foot and drags him back to his corner.

Chris is in and stomps away at RVD. he hits a textbook neckbreaker and makes the cover. 1.. 2.. No! Sabu breaks it up. Candido sends Rob into the ropes for a clothesline but he does a cartwheel and then hits a hurracanrana that sends Candido towards Sabu, who meets him with a hard right hand. RVD now makes the tag to Sabu as the crowd explodes. Sabu is unleashing closed fists to both Candido in the ring and Schultz on the apron. Sabu hits Air Sabu in the corner on Candido he goes to apply the Camel Clutch but Schultz comes in and breaks it up. This brings RVD back in who hits Leg Lariot on Schultz knocking him to the floor.  Sabu hits A DDT on Candido RVD looks over as Sabu jumps over the ropes to the apron. Then RVD comes running and they hit Rolling Thunder on Candido. Sabu makes the cover as RVD does a Plancha onto Dr. D. 1.. 2..

NO! Sunny drags the ref out the ring! The ref doesnt want to hear it, he immediately disqualifies Candido & Schultz.

Fink: Your winners as a result of a DQ, Sabu & RVD!

Demento: What the hell? He disqualifies them for her?? She never did anything, she was just trying to find out what the count was? Jeez!

Monsoon: Well you can't place your hands on the referee and that includes the manager as well.

Stryker: I think its possible our guest may be in need of some Ritalin or some other type of psychostimulant.

Demento: I don't believe in stimulating psychos. Thats just sick!

(Camera now is showing us video from an unnamed gym where we see Bruno & Santino)

Sammartino: C'mon now Santino. You need to get stronger & leaner. To do that you need to pump some iron.

Marella: Yeah! I'm gonna pump it up!

Sammartino: Okay lets start with something easy. These are dumbells you just do like I'm doing 10 times and then switch to the left arm and do 10 times again.

Marella: That's it? 10 times? I could do that a thousand times. Thats what you callin pumping up the iron?

Sammartino: ok then you do it. Its not as easy as you think.

(Bruno hands Santino the dumbell and Santino's whole arm goes crashing towards the floor. As the barbell drops and we can see other people working looking over.)

Marella: What the hell??!!! What was that? 200 pounds?

Sammartino: Try 25 (Shaking his head).

Marella: 25 hundred pounds??!! Who do you think I am? Poppyeye? Olivia took my spinach.

Sammartino: Okay we'll come back to weights later. Lets try some cardio. Get on this treadmill and do a light jog for 15 minutes to start.

(Santino gets on but quickly loses his balance and slips and falls on the treadmill and flies backwards. Someone rushes over to help. Bruno looks dumbfounded.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of the Shane Show with Shane Douglas.)

TSW Burn #8 Shanedouglas

Douglas: Welcome to THE SHANE SHOW! I'm your host, haha, The Franchise! Tonight my guest is the winner of the "Queen Of The Ring" battle Royal recently and the newest addition to the women's division here in TSW, Sara Del Ray!

TSW Burn #8 SaraDelRayKYKY1

Del Ray: Thanks for having me.

Douglas: I haven't had you yet. But you will be thanking me. HAHA!

Del Ray: Yeah riiight.

Douglas: Okay you won this Queen of the Ring at a recent Battle Queens show. Now you are here in TSW so there's a lot of hype around you right now.

Del Ray: Well I wouldn't have it any other way. Here we have Awesome Kong, Cheerleader Melissa, Daizee Haze Battle Queens champion Sarah Stock and of course the UWF World Women's Champion Trish Stratus have all apeared on Burn. So the women's division in the UWF is top notch and I'm here in TSW because I feel this is a place where I can make myself known and get my shot at becoming the World Champ. Queen of the ring is nice but I want that title belt. And I will go through whoever I need to to do it. Whether it be Awesome Kong, Daizee Haze, Annie Social or anyone else.

Douglas: Well next show will be your debut here against Annie Social, who is a heh heh, "friend" of the Franchise.

Del Ray: Well if she wrestles as badly as she picks "friends" It should be a cake walk. Now if you will excuse me you're starting to creep me out. (Sara walks off)

Douglas: Creeping is exactly what all the ladies want to do with me honey. Back to you Gorilla.

Monsoon: Sara Del Ray is a big pick up for TSW's Women's division for sure.

Stryker: She has carved out a niche for herself in the business but now she is looking to climb the proverbial ladder to the top of the world.

Demento: Well I don't think she carries herself the way a lady should. She seemed a bit to cocky for my tastes and didnt have any respect for a great interviewer like a Shane Douglas.

(Camera switches to the ring)

Fink: This is for the TSW Heavyweight Championship! (Crowd pops)

TSW Burn #8 Snuka2

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Weight 259 Lbs
Fiji Islands
Theme music: The People- Common

-------VS---------

TSW Burn #8 RicflairTSW Burn #8 JJ_Dillon

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/ JJ Dillon
TSW Heavyweight Champion
Former 2x World Heavyweight Champion
242 Lbs
Charlotte, NC
Theme music: Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey

(Match starts off slowly as both men try to workout a strategy. Flair maneuvers Jimmy to the corner and lays in a patented chop. He turns to the crowd and does the "Whoooo". He turns back to Snuka who is unfazed and delivers a chop of his own that knocks Flair to the mat. He looks up at Snuka who looks down and lets out a sharp WHOO!)

Monsoon: Well one thing we see already is that Snuka is not awed by being in the ring with the champion.

Demento: What kind of neanderthal do we have here? The guy wrestles barefoot in the ring?? Thats not sanitary at all. He should be disqualified. Someone could get very sick and die from some jungle foot fungus this guy probably has.

Stryker: Thats not very likely. Also I'm pretty sure there is no infraction by not wearing footwear in a match. Although I am not the biggest fan of it myself.

(The match has gone back and forth but its the champ currently in control. Flair has gone after the left leg of The Superfly. He lifts him and hits an Atomic leg crusher. He goes for a figure four but Snuka wraps him up in a small package. 1.. 2..

No! Flair kicks out. Then he chops Snuka as he gets up. Snuka chops back. Now both men are taking turns trading pectoral chops on one another. But soon it's Jimmy who is winning this battle. He whips Flair to the corner who does a flip and races across tb the next buckle and climbs up and leaps at Snuka. But Snuka is ready and catches him with yet another chop as Flair flies towards him. The crowd is on their feet as Jimmy lifts up Flair and hits a backbreaker in the middle of the ring. He adjusts his knee pads and heads to the corner. The fans are already buzzing as they know the Death Leap is coming. Then out of nowhere The Iron Shiek and Adnan Al-Kaissie hit the ring. They attack Snuka as Flair rolls out and collects his title belt. Now the Iron Shiek puts Snuka in the Camel Clutch. While Adnan keeps the referee away. The fans are booing some are throwing garbage into the ring. Shiek is really raring back on Jimmy now. Finally more refs come out and Shiek finally releases Snuka. The Shiek's celebrate as Snuka is still down and out.)

Fink: The winner of the match as a result of a disqualification, Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka! ... But STILL the TSW Heavyweight Champion, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair! (Crowd boos)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage where we see Krystal with Gorgeous George Wagner.)

TSW Burn #8 Kristalleather

Krystal: Yeah we here with Gorgeous George Wagner. George you have a big match ay Battle of the Belts in the 4 way but GM Michael Scott still hasn't announced the 4th entry that will replace Yuji Nagata. You shook over that?

GGW: First of all you urban malcontent. You will address me as Mr Wagner or at the very least Gorgeous George Wagner. We are not familiar with one another. (He looks her up & down)
Nor will we ever be. As for whether I am as you so "eloquently" put, shook. No I am a 3 time World Champion. Have you ever been a World Champion at anything that didn't require knee pads? I think not. It doesn't matter who Scott names. We are the Four Horsemen, we are the epitome of greatness. The Horsemen go in to the Battle of the Belts holding the Gold and I guarantee It will be the Horsemen who leave with it. Now you can return to whatever drive by shooting your "baby daddy" might be planning.

Krystal: Pffft. Gorgeous? Not with that do. And what was up with the jacket? Whateva!

(Show returns to the ring)

TSW Burn #8 Homicide1

Homicide
Brooklyn, NY
205 Lbs
Theme music: Last Laugh- Chino XL

--------VS-------

TSW Burn #8 Tajiri01

Tajiri
Yokohama, Japan
205 Lbs
Theme music: Imperial City- Jesus Mercedes

Monsoon: Here we have the debut of 2 new competitors who will be involved with the new Cruiserweight division that Michael Scott wants to implement. Matt what do we know about these 2 men?

Stryker: Well Yoshihiro Tajiri is his full name and he has been wrestling for some time. He has held titles in Japan as well as Puerto Rico and is considered to be very under-rated. Speaking of Puerto Rico, Homicide is of Puerto Rican descent and has been a mainstay in the UWF and NWA he is the former PWG Light Wave Champion. In recent times he has competed as a part of the LAX tag team. He is a great technician and is known for having some violent tendecies.

Demento: What the hell kind of name is Homicide??? Real nice. Who was his partner Sodomy?

(Homicide starts off with an arm drag on Tajiri. He holds on and applies an arm bar. Tajiri is able to escape and takes down Homicide with a drop toe hold and then locks on an ankle lock. Homicide pushes him off into the ropes when bounces off he monkey flips him over but Tajiri lands on his feet as Homicide nips up to his. They stare at each other as the fans applaud. They tie up and Homicide gets Tajiri in a side headlock. Tajiri shoves him off to the ropes and Homicide hits a shoulder block then he bounces of the ropes and Tajiri is up and they do a criss-cross. Homicide drops down as Tajiri jumps over then he gets up for a clothesline but Tajiri does a front roll to avoid and springs up and hits a dropkick.

Out from the back emerges BTPW's Roderick Strong. He makes his way towards the ring slowly as he watches the action inside. In the ring Homicide catches Tajiri with a back elbow. He hits a double Leg drop and makes the cover but only gets 1. Strong is now ringside. Tajiri then executes the Octopus stretch. Homicide is able to escape the hold. Then hits the West Brooklyn Lariot he makes the cover. 1.. 2.. No, Strong puts Tajiri's foot on the bottom rope. The ref sees it and stops the count. Homicide is looking strangely at Strong outside. He turns and is met with a hard kick by Tajiri who then follows up with a Brainbuster. As Tajiri makes the cover Strong has jumped on the apron and distrcated referee Shane Sewell. When Sewell finally gets to make the count Homicide kicks out at 2. Strong is outside the ring smiling at the fans smugly. When he turns back towards the ring he is met with a Baseball Slide by Tajiri knocking him back into the railing. As he gets to his feet Homicide hits the Topé con Hilo And the crowd loves it! Now Homicide and Tajiri take turns batterng Strong around ringside. The ref has called a halt to the match.)

Fink: The referee has ruled this contest a double countout!

Monsoon: This Cruiserweight division is going to be great but Roderick Strong has ruined this debut for two amazing young men. Fans we will be back with our Main Event.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the office of TSW Owner/President Donald Trump where we see Becky Bayless seated out front. In comes Michael Scott.)

Scott: Becky! Becks! Rebecca. Bexy. You know thats like Becky and sexy mixed up there. You saw how I did that?

Bayless: I saw. Mr Trump Michael Scott is here.

Trump: Send him in.

(Scott enters Trump's inner office.)

Scott: The Donald yes sir! You wanted to see me boss!

Trump: I wasn't sure if I did the right thing hiring you. But so far you've done good. I like this cruiserweight idea. But now I want to know who are you planning on sending to Battle of the Belts?

Scott: Ahah its a surprise!

Trump: Screw that I'm the boss tell me.

Scott: If I tell you everyone will know. There's a camera right here listening to us. (Scott smiles at the camera). You're just gonna have to wait till the end of the show like everyone else. Now if you will excuse me, we have our Main Event starting. (Scott leaves but we hear as he goes)

Scott: Becky! Boom Beckstic!.....

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Monsoon: Its time for our main Event as the World Champ will face Bob Backlund.

Stryker: despite this being a non-title bout. A win by Backlund could go a long way to him getting a future world title match.

Demento: While I am a big fan of the champ. I have to say Bob Backlund is the consumate professionalin the ring. I think if he gained some killer instinct he could be something here.

Stryker: This coming from a jobber.

Demento: HEY! I wasn't no JOBBER!

TSW Burn #8 BobBacklund

Bob Backlund
235 Lbs
Princeton, MN
Theme music: Higher- Creed

--------VS--------

TSW Burn #8 Magnificient_MuracoTSW Burn #8 JJ_Dillon

Magnificient Muraco w/JJ Dillon
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Weight 280 Lbs
Sunset Beach, Hawaii
Theme music: Let The Bodies hit The Floor- Drowning Po
ol

(Match starts off with Muraco trying to catch Bob from behind but Backlund is ready he hip tosses Muraco. Then arm drags him & then lands a dropkick. As Muraco, who is dazed, stands he is nailed by a straight right hand by Backlund. Muraco rolls out the ring. JJ is trying to calm the champ down and is also complaining to the referee Charles Robinson that Backlund is using closed fists. Robinson doesn't seem to be paying him much mind and starts the count. Muraco climbs back in. He ties up with Bob and then rakes his eyes. Muraco scoops him up and slams him down he drops an elbow but Backlund moves. NOW Bob grabs his arm into a wristlock. Then eventually turns it into a Hammerlock.)

Monsoon: Looks like Backlund is trying to soften up that arm for possibly the Crossface Chickenwing.

Stryker: Backlund's signature submission hold has brought him much sucess in the past.

Demento: Do you know I have an action figure? What jobber would have one of those, okay?!!

(Muraco has gained the advantage and is methodically beating down Bob. He locks him in a bearhug. As he tries to sap away the strength of Bob. Backlund is able to wedge his arms in between and free himself, But the effort was taxing and Muraco blasts him with a short arm clothesline. Now Muraco lifts him just up by the hair then lands a hard right between the eyes and knocks him back to the mat. Magnificient then hits a falling Powerslam on Backlund. He makes the cover but only gets 2. He lifts him up and whips him into the corner he goes for a running shoulder tackle but Backlund evades him and the Champ goes into the post shoulder first. Backlund is signalling for the Chickenwing. Then from out the back come the rest of the Horsemen. They attack Backlund as the ref calls for the DQ. But as they start to really lay into him we hear the crowd cheering and from out the crowd we see jumping the barrier....

TSW Burn #8 Rude0000

...Rick Rude! Rude has a baseball bat he jams it into the ribs of Savage then takes a big swing at Muraco but misses the Horsemen are high tailing it. Rude has a mic.)

Rude: C'mon tough guys. You don't look so "bad" anymore.

(The Horsemen shake their heads no. They all laugh as they back their way out. But then from behind come the Road Warriors. They toss the Horsemen back in the ring and an all-out brawl ensues. For the next 5 minutes we see all 8 men beating the tar out of each other. Be it in the ring or in the crowd. Finally the 8 men are separated and out comes Michael Scott.)

Scott: Well you guys ruined a great Main Event but we still have just enough time to give you the news. At Battle of the Belts the 4th entry will be....

RAVISHING RICK RUDE!!!!!

(A look of shock then anger is on the face of the Horsemen.)

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #8
Page 1 of 1