FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #7 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #7   TSW Burn #7 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 10:17 pm

TSW Burn #7 TSWBURNBANNER

Dark Matches:

1. Iron Mike Sharpe def Chilly Willy with a loaded clothesline.

2. Leaping Lanny Poffo def Super Calo after a moonsault.

(Show opens with clips from Flair winning the TSW Title as Wagner allows himself to be counted out. We see Michael Scott making the title match for Battle of the Belts. Then clips are shown of Magnificient Muraco ending the UWF World Title reign of Maxx Payne.)

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of members of the TSW roster mixed in between. Playing to "The Power" by Snap.)
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=P50Ld9

Monsoon: Hello eveyone and welcome to another exciting edition of TSW: BURN! I'm your host Gorilla Monsoon alongside Matt Stryker. Ozzy Ozbourne unfortunately is not with us tonight as he is recovering from a bout with Flu. But joining us is the lovely Becky Bayless. Welcome Becky.

Bayless: Thank you Gorilla, I'm honored to be here.

Monsoon: The honor is ours. Matt as we saw, our big show "GOLD' seemed to be aptly named. The Nature Boy Ric Flair is the TSW Heavyweight Champion. But more importantly Magnificient Muraco is the new UWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Striker: Shockingly in one of the best matches you will ever see. Maxx Payne suffering from an injury to his ribs, fell to The 4 Horsemen finally and Muraco in particular. It was a great night for the Horsemen who now add their 9th World Heavyweight championship to the group. Along with Flair's win it's hard to argue that there is a more dominant group anywhere in the business. And it seems Becky we are going to see a little celebration tonight.

Bayless: Absolutely Matt, On tap for tonight is The Horsemen's "Championship Celebration". But I will tell you there are some rumors of possible dissention with one Gorgeous George Wagner who during the final match stepped out the ring and basically gave the TSW title to his fellow Horsemen, Ric Flair. Right now we are showing some video. Showing GGW coming into the arena by himself, later we see JJ Dillon, Randy Savage & Flair.entering the building and just moments ago here is footage of the New World champion Muraco entering. (Video is shown of the 3 entrances)

Monsoon: Well that is not what we usually see. The Horsemen always seem to be one unit who travel together. Could this be an omen for this group of egos? Well we will see the celebration shortly. But now lets send it up to Howard Finkel.

Fink: This our opening match of Burn!(Crowd pops)

TSW Burn #7 KazHayashi

Kaz Hayashi
190 Lbs
Japan

-----------VS----------

TSW Burn #7 Roderick_Strong

Roderick Strong
212 Lbs
Tampa, FL

Monsoon: Well my rundown is wrong. I had Santino Marella scheduled here. I didn't even know Roderick Strong was part of TSW.

Striker: Roderick Strong of BTPW last I saw. He was a mainsaty in the old PWG promtion wher he was a 2 time PWG Northern Tag Team Champion. This man has allthe skills necessary to catapult him to greatness.

Bayless: Well he has a mic. Let's hear what his story is.

Strong: Well here we are in NYC! The town of flashing lights and bright stars. But no star is brighter than mine! Why am I here? because Mr Trump told me to be here. And whatever Mr Trump wants...he gets. Right now he wants me to beat this poor guys ass.

(Strong drops the mic and quickly attacks Kaz. He is raining rights and lefts on him. He hooks him a delivers a double Underhook Backbreaker. He follows with a Slingshot Suplex Powerslam. He then locks in the Stronghold as Kaz taps.)

Fink: Your winner, Roderick Strong!

Monsoon: Well an easy win for Mr Strong. I guess Mr Trump got what he wanted according to him.

Striker: There might be something more tohis earlier comments.It would be wise to keep a watchful glance at the young Mr Strong.

Bayless: Hmm It's too bad his attitude doesn't match his looks.

(Camera switches backstage in Horsemen lockerroom. The Horsemen and Dillon are here along with some lovely ladies. We see everyone smiling and carrying on drinking Champagne all except Wagner who is off sitting alone. One of the women walk up to him. )

Woman: Would you like some company?

GGW: (Looks up at her) Not in this lifetime.

(GGW gets up and leaves as the other Horsemen call him to stay.)

Woman: Was it something I said?

Flair: No my dear. I don't think its his type of party.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage as we see Kristal on her cellphone.)

Kristal: Oh please! I'm sick o her anyway. I'm glad Reggie dumped her ass. She look like a man anyway. Uhh I hit you back gurl. I gotta do this dumb shit. Yeah right now I got Rob Van Dam. Dang you eyes is red! What you was doin?

RVD: Uhh well Krystal I was...

(Just then Sabu comes out and gets in RVD's face they immediately start going at it. Pounding each other, they brawl through the backstage area. Eventually they even take it to the women's locker room. They keep fighting and then wind up near the showers they continue to trade punches. The they knock off one of the shower curtains and there's Sunny who was taking a shower. Both men stop and stare at at her as she is in shock trying to cover up. They smile at each other then she starts screaming. Now the two are back to brawling again. Security finally comes and breaks them apart.)

(Camera switches to ringside.)

TSW Burn #7 Kongnewchamp

Awesome Kong w/ Raisha Saeed
Former UWF World Women's Champion
Former NWA World Women's Champion
Tokyo, Japan
Theme music: Awesome
http://www.supload.com/music/Awesome-Kong-original-Theme-download-LNPQ3DIQHG4D.html

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #7 DaizeeHaze

Daizee Haze
Forest Park, Illinois

Monsoon: We have heard that Kong has been uncontrollable since losing the World title.

Striker: Well we knew she wasn't that stable to begin with. It would seem that Awesome Kong has truly turned into what many were already referring to her as. ...a Monster.

Bayless: I am so glad I'm not Daizee Haze right now.

(Kong unleashes a ferocious attackup on Haze. She is just tossing her around the ring. She gets her up in the Accordian rack. Daizee screams but doesn't quit. Kong hits an Awesome Bomb and Haze is out cold. She lifts her unconscious body and Press Slams her to the mat then hits a running splash. She lifts her again and hits another Awesome Bomb. The referee has seen enough and calls for the bell. Kong looks enraged she goes after the ref and rips his shirt off him. Saeed is trying to control her charge but cannot.  Kong shoves her away. She looks down at Haze and grabs ahold of her blonde hair she is just staring at it wildly. Then she rams her head into the mat again. Kong now leaves the ring as she walks by the cameraman she hits him with a spinning fist the camera falls to the ground and she delivers a chokeslam to the camera man.) Kong storms tothe back as Saeed follows from afar.)

Fink: Uhh Your winner, Awesome Kong!

Monsoon: Oh my pandemonium happening here at ringside.

Striker: I think we are going to need FEMA to clean this up.

Bayless: Guys I just got a note that RVD and Sabu are going one on one later tonight.

Monsoon: Nothing has been solved between those 2 men yet. Fans we'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns in the back where we see Bruno Sammartino & Santino Marella.)

Santino: I donut know why you took me outta my match tonight. I woulda killed that guy!

Sammartino: Santino, you aren't killing anyone. You've become a joke. You're embarassing yourself and me! No more. I'm gonna make you into a real wrestler.

Santino: You are going to train me? You? Sammytino? WE ARE PAISANS!

Sammartino: Yes we are Santino. But I warn you. You are going to have to work hard. No more fooling around!

Santino: You got it! All business now. Right after I get back.

Sammartino: Back? From Where?

Santino: I'm meeting Trinity for some expresso and canolis. Come on she has a friend for you. She's a beauty.

Sammartino: Knowing you she'a a Madusa.

Santino: Haha! Funny you should say that.

(Camera switches to ringside)

TSW Burn #7 GreatMuta

The Great Muta
231 Lbs
Japan

----------VS-----------

TSW Burn #7 Braden_Walker

Braden Walker
247 Lbs
Fort Wright, KY
Theme music: American Bad Ass- Kid Rock
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=8rgvys

Monsoon: Well here is a man centered at some controversy.

Striker: Absolutely Gorilla, Braden Walker who disguised himself as El Hijo Del Ice Cream entered the TSW Title tournament and actually defeated Chris Candido and Ric Flair who won the title! But GM Michael Scott decided to disqualify Walker since he wasn't officially entered in the tournament and Flair advanced anyway.

Bayless: I totally disagree with Scott's decision. Braden pinned Flair in the center of the ring clean. This man has won the Invitational Battle Royal at the Stars and Stripes Salute show and should be fighting for the TSW title.

(Muta attacks early using his amazing quickness. He throws Walker into the corner and hits the Handspring Elbow. Then a bulldog. He goes for a savate kick but Braden catches the leg and hits a capture suplex. He catches Muta with a hard clothesline. he goes for a back Body Drop but Muta handsprings over him when Walker turns around Muta spits the green mist but Walker ducks it and hits the Walkabout on Muta for the 1.. 2.. 3!)

Fink: Here is your winner, Braden Walker!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of the Shane show with Shane Douglas)

TSW Burn #7 Shanedouglas

Douglas: Welcome to THE SHANE SHOW! I'm your host, haha, The Franchise! Tonight I got me one of the most respected tag teams in the business. Please welcome The Road Warriors and their manager Paul Ellering. Gentlemen everyone in the business knows who the Warriors are. You've wrestled all over. But one thing I don't see is gold. Not here in the UWf and not in the NWA. So I have to ask this because I am the Franchise and I am a journalist. Are the Road Warriors just hype?

Ellering: Mr Douglas you must not like being able to chew your own food. The Legion of Doom don't need belts to tell us we are the best. We can tell when we look down at the broken bodies of whoever tries to get in the ring with us. The Warriors are here to face the best and leave them bleeding like the rest.

Animal: Paul let me say something here. We dont care about no stinking belts! We care about getting paid to beat people up. And we make a lot of money doing it. Me and my partner pride our selves on taking on the best. And in TSW that seems to be you 4 Horsemen. We see you jumping people and taking liberties. But whenever we come out you guys run. Tell em Hawk!

Hawk: Well! It's sorta like this. We don't like standing in the ring telling everybody were great. We like beating the tar out of you until you tell us.  As for you Horsemen. You guys look good with your suits on. Very fancy. Me and my brother don't wear suits. It costs too much to get the blood out of them when we beat some puke half to death. So Horsemen the Legion of Doom have you in our sights. Thats good for us...bad for you! See you boys soon. (Warriors walk off.)

Douglas: Well for guys who don't like talking they had a whole lot to say. I'm sure the Horsemen were listening. Back to you Gorilla and lovely Bec-kay. Heheh.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Bayless: Oh please! There's a blue dot special in aisle 7.

Monsoon: Ha Ha! Unbelievable folks next we have a match that GM Michael Scott made at the GOLD show.

(Clips are shown of  the match with Snuka and Iron Shiek and then Snuka's interference when Shiek faced Backlund.)

TSW Burn #7 Iron-Sheik TSW Burn #7 AdnanAl-Kaissie
Iron Shiek & Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey
Combined weight 501 Lbs
Middle East

--------VS---------

TSW Burn #7 Snuka2TSW Burn #7 Sim-Snuka

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka & Sim Snuka
Combined Weight 496 Lbs
Fiji Islands
Theme music: The People- Common

(This match starts out with Sim and Iron Shiek. Sim is a house of fire in the early going landing hard punches to the head of I.S. He goes for a back drop and gets it he tags in his dad. Jimmy is unloading hard chops to the chest of Shiek. It's been all the Snukas so far. Superfly tags in Sim and they send Shiek into the ropes and hit a double Knife Hand Smash taking him down. Sim hits a knee drop makes the cover 1.. 2.. no. He hits the ropes again but Adnan places a knee right into his kidneys. and Sim goes down. I.S. rolls and tags Adnan who comes in and starts to stomp away at Sim.

For the next few minutes its The Shieks working over Sim. But they cant keep his shoulders down for a 3 count. Then the throw himinto the ropes for a double Back Drop but Simleap frogs both of then dropkicks Adnan and wraps up Iron Shiek in a small package. Referee Sewell is counting 1..2..

NO! He kicks out. Shiek grabs him for a double underhook Suplex but Sim back drops him over and crawls tothe corner. He makes the hot tag and the Superfly is in the ring as the fans erupt. He istaking on both Shieks and beating them pillar to post. Eventually the 2 sheks regain the upperhand and go for a double Verticle suplex but Sim gets in and catches his dad in the air. Then hey hit a pair of flying headbutts. I.S. leaves the ring as Jimmy slams Adnan in the center.he points to his son who goes up and hits the Death Leap. 1..2..3!)

Fink: Your winners, Jimmy and Sim Snuka!

Striker: Well the Snuka's get a measure of respect on the Shieks. I'm sure this will not be the last confrontation between them though.

Monsoon: Still to come The Horsemen's celebration, but next It's Sabu vs Rob Van Dam one more time.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal Marshall again)

TSW Burn #7 Kristal33

Kristal: Yeah i-ight. I'm here wit these 2 little spanish guys the Maximos. Wassup? Why y'all look so down? Taco Bell went out bizness or sumthin?

Joel: Taco Bell? Mira, tu puta negra stupi...

Jose: Calmate hermano! Listen we are here to let you know that this is our last night in TSW. We have wrestled in the NWA for HLW but now they are here in UWF and we had to make a choice. We just found out our mother is very sick. She needs an operation and she doesn't have insurance. In HLW we are the HLW Tag Team Champions which means more money for us. Right now we need it more than ever.

Joel: But I'll tell you something. Me and my brother loved performing here for the TSW fans. You showed us love and we will always be thankful. We hope you continue to support us still as we have a mission.

Jose: We saw The Andersons talking how they puttin up a bounty so we made a trip down to Angola and was just a breath away from becoming the World Champs and more importantly getting $250,000.

Joel: The way we see it. That money may be the difference in our mother's life! Beware Andersons we are coming and we will NEVER STOP!

Jose: NUNCA!

(GM Michael Scott walks out.)

Scott: Guys I'm really sorry for you to go. But I understand. You guys have been great and have represented honorably for our Latino fans. Eddie, Chavo take care of yourselves.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Monsoon: Powerful words from Los Maximos as they make they're exit from TSW, Matt.

Striker: Los Maximos had become fan favorites here in TSW becoming the IWS Junior tag team champions as well. But now they have a new goal and that's the World Tag Team Titles. Michael Scott is a buffoon.

Bayless: Well I'm pulling for them. These are two good young men. And what they are trying to do for thier family is touching. Vive Nacion de Latino.

Monsoon: Well its time for our main event.

TSW Burn #7 RVD

Rob Van Dam
237 Lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan
Theme music: Walk- Pantera

--------VS--------

TSW Burn #7 Sabu_6

Sabu
220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

(Match starts out slowly as both men know each other well and have each other scouted. Afer a few minutes action picks up some. Sabu hiys a Piledriver for a 2 count. RVD hits a Split-Legged Moonsault also for 2. Then both men hit he ropes and go for a cross Body Block they collide mid-air and both men are down.

They are struggling to get up when rushing into the ring is David Schultz and Chris Candido. They start beating down both men. We see Sunny at ringside screaming for her men to "Kill them".  Schultz hits the Dixie Elbow on RVD and they bring a table into the ring. They lay Sabu on the table then Candido goes up top and Schultz lifts up the semi conscious body of RVD to him. Then Candido hits The Blonde Bombshell with RVD going through the table with Sabu laying on top. They crowd is stunned. We hear chant of "Holy shit" scattered. )

Monsoon: What the hell is wrong with them?

Striker: My guess is one Sunny is somewhat dismayed over being seen in the shower earlier and this is her form of retribution.

Bayless: All this cause someone got a free peek? Hell if you get a few Long Island Ice Teas in me on a Friday night you might get one.

Striker: Are you doing anything after the show?

Monsoon: Whoa nellie. Lets take our final break and when we return we will have the Four Horsemen Championship Celebration. Stay here.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring with The Four Horsemen & JJ Dillon standing in the ring. There is confetti falling from the ceiling. Everyone is smiling and glad handing. George Wagner has a more serious demeanor. JJ has a mic and hands it to Ric Flair. )

Flair: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Let me do that again! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I told you! When we formed the greatest group of champions ever seen. I said we would rule this buiness. Take a look! The proof is in the pudding! You're staring at the TSW Heavyweight Champion. Guys your wives and girlfriends are getting weak in the knees right now. Don't get mad. They can't help themselves. Women are drawn to greatness and there's none greater than what you see standing before you. But if you think is good. It gets better. Allow me to introduce the New UWF World heavyweight Champion, Magnificient Muraco.

Muraco: Thank you,  Ric. And may I say Gold is definatley your color. This world heavyweight title is where it belongs. In the hands of the 4 Horsemen. I give Maxx Payne some credit. You could have done the smart thing and just give me the belt. But you did the dumb thing and made me beat it off you. And beat you out the business. That leads me to our special guest. I would like to welcome to our celebration, "Ravishing" Rick Rude.

(Out from the back comes Rude alongside his manager Maryse. He stands near the ring and hesitantly enters. The Horsemen all clap as he does.)

Muraco: Welcome Rick , I'm glad you could be here. This is your celebration as much as mine. For us we just wanted this belt. But you, well I say it was a litte personal.

Rude: Yes it was personal. But I never lost sight that the true prize was that UWF World title belt you now have.

Muraco: Well I brought you out here because I wanted to apologize. I came out unannounced as you were making your Georgia debut. I put you on the spot. I know you are a proud man and that wasn't the time or place. But it looks like DSW will not be taking off as we thought and you are back with WLW. So here we are in my neck of the woods. NYC! And I'm going to have to ask you again. Where's my money?

Rude: hehe. Listen Don...

Muraco: That's Magnificient to you.

Rude: Right. What I told you in Georgia hasn't changed you are the World champion because I injured Maxx Payne. You didn't take him out for me. I took him out for you. There's no money. Be thankful that you're wearing that belt which rightfully belongs around my waist. And may be there soon.

Savage: Is that right? You got yourself a pretty big mouth for someone so small. It seems to me your little girlfriend here should teach you some respect. Of course there are a few things I'd like to teach her myself.

Rude: Over my dead body.

Muraco: That can be arranged.

(Rude takes a step back readying himself against an attack. But GGW steps in between and grabs the mic.)

GGW: Enough! He's right! If it wasn't for him Muraco wouldn't have that belt. You and Flair talk about co-operation but you're just out for yourselves! You want a piece of him? You can take me too! (The crowd erupts!)

(Now Rude and GGW stand shoulder to shoulder facing the rest of the Horsemen Maryse has moved to the corner. The Horsemen are circling.)

(Then Wagner turns and blasts Rude! The rest of the Horsemen pounce stomping a mudhole in Rude. Maryse is yelling but JJ has gone over and is blocking her from getting involved.  Savage hts an Elbow from the top. And now GGW locks in the Spartan Shoulder Lock as Muraco has the mic again. )

Muraco: I'm gonna get paid one way or another. If not cash then its with your blood.

(Muraco smashes the mic in the face of Rude which causes a cut. Wagner still has that hold locked in. Soon The Warriors make their way out and The Horsemen take their leave.)

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #7
Page 1 of 1