FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #5 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #5   TSW Burn #5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 4:20 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO THE LEGENDARY MITSUHARU MISAWA. R.I.P.

TSW Burn #5 TSWBURNBANNER

Dark Matches:

1. Chilly Willy def El Hijo Del Ice Cream with a Power Slam

2. Super Calo def Frank Wiliams with La Quebrada

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of members of the TSW roster mixed in between. Playing to "The Power" by Snap.)
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=P50Ld9

(Highlights are shown from last week's 6-man tag Main Event with the Horsemen taking out Austin Idol. Also Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed's vow to take women from the crowd to beat on.)

Monsoon: Hello eveyone and welcome to another exciting edition of TSW: BURN! I'm your host Gorilla Monsoon alongside Matt Stryker and the imcomparable Ozzy Ozbourne bringing you all the action that is Tri-State Wrestling coming to you from the Hammerstein Ballroom in downtown NYC. Matt before we get started tonight we have some video from earlier in the week at TSW offices. Let's take a look.

(Video is shown with Bobby Heenan and Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissie.)

Heenan: Okay Mr Kaissie I have the contracts right here. I hate to let them go but you made an offer I can't refuse.

Al-Kaissie: Yes. Yes. You have all 3 contracts?

Heenan: Yes here you go. Now all that is left is the matter of payment.

Al-Kaissie: Ah Yes, Here you go Heenan. (Hands Heenan a suitcase. Heenan opens it away from the camera and we see his eyes get big & wide.)

Heenan: Everything looks great on my end. It's great doing business with you.

Al-Kaissie: Where will you go now?

Heenan: Oh me? I think I'm going to Wal-Mart. (Smiles and walks away as Adnan looks at him in a puzzled fashion.)

(Back to announce table)

Monsoon: Holy cow. Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey is here and apparently he has bought some contracts from the weasel.

Striker: Well It's safe to assume that it is the team of The Empire that Mr Al-Kaissie has procured. But I wonder who might the other one belong to? Ozzy any inclinations on this conundrum?

Ozzy: Huh? Spick ingrish!

Monsoon: Well tonight's show will be special indeed. Our Main Event will pit Horseman Randy "Macho Man" Savage against Yuji Nagata. Plus we will see The Magnificient Muraco face off against Bob Backlund. All that and Awesome Kong will supposedly be picking an opponent from the crowd. Lets send it upnto the ring and Howard Finkel.

Fink: This is the opening match of Burn! (Crowd pops)

TSW Burn #5 Headbangers

The Headbangers (Mosh & Thrasher)
Combined Weight 488 Lbs

------VS---------

TSW Burn #5 Fedor_2TSW Burn #5 Vladimir_KozlovTSW Burn #5 AdnanAl-Kaissie

The Empire (Fedor Emelianenko & Vladimir Kozlov) w/ Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissie
Combined Weight 530 Lbs
Russia

Monsoon: Well here they are as we suspected, along with thier new manager Shiek Adnan.

Stryker: It will be interesting to see how this team works under him. Bobby Heenan had did a great job in conjoining these 2 men.

Ozzy: Da hadbanners luck like meol rowdeez.

(Thrasher immediately tries to fire at Fedor who starts it out. He lands a couple of rights to no avail as Fedor then places a knee right into the solar plexus. He then tosses him to the ropes and gives him a huge Biel throw then tags in Kozlov. Vladimir picks up Thrasher and lays him on the buckle and hits a big kick to his chest. He then takes Thrasher and hurls him into his own corner. Mosh tags himself in and tries to springboard at Kozlov. But Vladimir catches him with his Battering Ram Headbutt to the sternum. Kozlov Scoops up Mosh and drops him throat first across the top rope. Tag is made to Fedor who delivers a Sambo Suplex. He covers as Charles Robinson counts, 1.. 2..

No! Fedor pulls him up. He tosses Mosh into the buckle and then tags Kozlov. They place Mosh on the top rope and hit a Double Super-Brain Buster. Fedor hits Thrasher with a vicious clothesline as Vladimir covers Mosh and Robinson counts to 3.)

Fink: Here are your winners, The Empire!

(The Empire take both Headbangers and hurl them over the top rope as Al-Kaissie shouts encouragement.)

(Camera switches backstage to Donald Trump's office.)

Bayless: Okay, Mr Trump we have the candidates for the general manager position ready.

Trump: Fine. Send the first one in.

(In walks a familiar face.)

TSW Burn #5 Flavor-flav

Flav: YEAHHHHHHH BOOYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump: Oh boy.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Krystal.)

TSW Burn #5 Kristal_M_Sexy

Krystal: Fans I'm here with Yuji Nagata. Yuji tonight you face a man you're no stranger to, Randy "Macho Man" Savage. Now George Wagner and Ric Flair are not here tonight as they haven't returned from the mid west yet but Don Muraco & JJ dillon are on hand. Your thoughts?

Nagata: You saw what happened last show?

Krystal: I assume you mean with Austin Idol. Yes, I did.

Nagata: My thoughts are with him. I know the Four Horsemen would like to do that to me too. But I am prepared.

Krystal: Prepared? Prepared how?

Nagata: You'll see.

Krystal: Well it should be a great Main Event. Back to ringside.

(Camera switches to ringside where we see some familiar faces of women wrestlers such as Angelina Love, Annie Social, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, Eden Black & The Fabulous Moolah.)

TSW Burn #5 Braden_Walker

Braden Walker
247 Lbs
Fort Wright, KY
Theme music: American Bad Ass- Kid Rock
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=8rgvys

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #5 RVD

Rob Van Dam
235 Lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan
Theme music: Walk- Pantera

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=xXBCoz

(RVD and Walker put on a good show early, both hitting some offense but nothing too serious. RVD catches Braden coming off the ropes with a 2 footed dropkick to the chest knocking him back into the corner. RVD puts him in the Tree Of Woe and hits a a Baseball Slide to the face. He covers Walker but only gets 2. RVD goes for a Split-legged Moonsault but Walker gets his knees up. Brayden then hits a pumphandle slam and covers. Referee Sewell only gets to 2 again. Then Brayden follows with a neckbreaker and a leg drop. He goes for the Walkabout but RVD counters it into a swinging DDT. He follows with Rolling Thunder as the ref counts 1.. 2..

NO! Walker kicks out. Sabu has made his way to ringside. RVD hits a suplex on Brayden. He goes to the top rope. He sees Sabu and pauses to start talking trash to him. He points at Sabu and says "pay attention, your next!". He comes off with the 5 Star Frog Splash. But the extra time was what Walker needed he roll out the way and RVD crashes and burns. Brayden is up and as Rob stands he hits him with the Walkabout. He makes the cover, 1.. 2.. 3!)

Fink: Here is your winner, Brayden Walker!

Stryker: Tremendous win for one Brayden Walker, Gorilla.

Monsoon: Rob got distracted and in my opinion took way too much time on that top rope it allowed Brayden to recover.

Ozzy: Heesh ghatta kipis ion dabal.

Monsoon: Wow I actually think I understood that. We'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the office of Donald Trump)

Trump: Send the next one in Becky.

(In comes a figure but we only see Trump's reaction. Then camera switches to waiting area outside his office where we hear Trump yelling.)

Trump: Get out! You're fired! I don't care if you don't work for me. You're still fired!

(Out rushes a woman we now see her face.)

TSW Burn #5 Omarosa1

Trump: Omarosa?! Really Becky?

Bayless: Sorry sir

(We hear from off camera)

Excuse me! EXCUSE ME!

TSW Burn #5 Pbucket

Vickie: Is this where they're hiring a GM? I haven't got all day!

Trump: "sigh"

(Camera switches to the set of 'The Shane Show' with Shane Douglas)

Douglas: Hello! and welcome to the Shane Show! I'm your host of course "The Franchise" Shane Douglas. Tonight as my guests we have what I see as the little engines that could. Allow me to introduce Los Maximos.  (crowd pops)

Douglas: Well boys you are not the biggest dogs in the fight are you? More like mice.

Jose: I don't know if you'e trying to be funny Douglas but its not working. No, me and my brother aren't the biggest guys here in TSW but what we lack in size we make up for in speed, teamwork and passion.

Douglas: You guys are also big on being sensitive. I aint taking shots at you I'm just calling it like I see it. Now you guys have had some problems with a couple of friends of mine, Chris Candido and David Schultz as of late.

Joel: Yeah those guys have been a little bump in the road. The fans might remember we defeated them in the first ever match on Burn. They didn't like that too much so they've been trying to get back at us. But right now we have more pressing concerns than the 3 Blonde Stooges.

Douglas: thats right you boys are in the finals for the IWS Junior Tag Team Title Tournament, correct?

Jose: You do your homework. Thats right we have a finals match coming up against The Rock n Roll Express. A team that me and my brother have idolized as we were coming up.

Joel: But don't let that fool you. Los Maximos are coming to win those titles. Yeah we respect the R & R, but we lie down for no one. "Nadie!"

Jose: Don't think we're stopping there. We want the TSW tag Titles whenever they get around to crowning them and then we want the UWF World Tag Team Titles as well. We want to show the world that 2 kids from Brooklyn can be the best in the world!

Maximos: VIVE NACIÓN de LATINO!

Douglas: Yeah yeah, Coochie coochie to you too. Back to ringside.

(Camera switches to announcers)

Monsoon: Some strong words from Los Maximos.

Stryker: They certainly aren't lacking in the confidence department. It will be inter.....

(Awesome Kong's Music starts to play...)

Ozzy: Oh S*it!

(Out comes Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed. Saeed is carrying a briefcase with the $10,000.00 in it. Followd by a timid looking Krystal Marshall.)

Krystal: Ladies and Gentlemen: Awesome Kong is now going to challenge a woman from the crowd to face her. A prize of $10,000.00 if you can defeat her.

(Kong & Saeed walk over to the crowd. They point at Annie Social.)

Saeed: Her.

Krystal: Okay Annie Social do you accept the challenge?

Social: Hell yeah!

(Annie gets in the ring and the bell rings. She tries to hit Kong with a dropkick but barely moves her. Then throws punches at the mid-section of Kong. Kong shrugs them off and lands a sledgehammer to the head of Social. She is dazed and Kong grabs her and puts her in the Accordian Rack. She slams her to the mat and then lifts her into an Implant Buster. Annie looks unconscious. Kong drags her up again and hits a Gut Wrench Suplex on her. Saeed is shouting for Kong to torture her. Kong now picks up the lifeless body of Social and delivers a Choke Slam. The referee Shane Sewell doesn't wait. He immediately calls for the bell to stop the match. )

Fink: Here is your winner, Awesome Kong!

(Kong is angry that the match was stopped before she could administer her Coup de grâce. Kong grabs the unconscious Social to hit the Awesome Bomb. When out of the crowd comes Gail Kim. Gail races in the ring and pulls Annie away from Kong just in time.)

Saeed: You! Do you want a shot at Kong? You come into Kong's ring. Then you must want a piece of Kong yourself.

Kim: I'm not scared of you Kong! Ring the bell!

(The match starts with Kong swinging wildly at Gail. But she is bobbing and weaving and with every miss she lands a low leg kick to the calves of the champion. This is getting Kong even more agitated. Gail lands a forearm to the jaw of Kong then lands a dropkick. Kong is staggered backwards. Gail charges but Kong grabs her and has her in a throat lift. The ref is counting and Kong releases her at 4. Kong is now stalking Gail and lands a few uppercuts to the body of Kim. She then scoops her up and slams her down. She goes for a big legdrop but misses. Kim lands a hard kick between the shoulder blades. Then hits a forward roll head snap. She drops an elbow and makes the cover but Kong is out at barely 2. Gail quickly runs up the ropes then leaps at the champ but she's caught in mid-air and Kong delivers a falling front Power Slam. Gail is hurt, Kong goes for the Awesome Bomb but Gail rolls thru and then leaps on her shoulders and applies a sleeper hold. Kong is able to grab ahold of Kim's leg and she drops back crushing Gail beneath her massive frame. The crowd lets out a collective "Ohhh". Kong once again goes for the Awesome Bomb and hits it, As the referee counts. 1.. 2.. 3!

Fink: Here is your winner, Awesome Kong!

(Kong is now incensed and is continuing to punch the fallen Gail Kim. Kim is now bleeding from the head. Out from the crowd comes Trish Stratus with a chair she gets Kong to back off from Gail.)

Saeed: So another challenger has come for Kong! (Trish is paying attention to the injured Gail Kim.)

Saeed: Come then you may challenge for the money as well, Blondie.

(Trish turns and shakes her head no and continues to help Kim from the ring.)

Saeed: So! you don't want money. Maybe we have something you do want. How about Kong's World title?

(Trish looks up at Saeed in surprise. She looks back at Kim. Kim says to her "go, go". Trish climbs back in the ring to verify with the referee that the title is on the line.)

Fink: This match is for the UWF World Women's Championship! (Crowd pops)

Monsoon: This is beyond description. Kong is destroying everyone, now she is putting up her title to continue dishing out pain.

Stryker: It would seem she is "drunk with rage" for lack of a better term. Is there any woman in the UWF that can stand up to her ferocious power?

Ozzy: I must say Trish Stratus is a brave woman to get in the ring with her. But Kong better be careful because Ms Stratus defiantely has the skills necessary to upset the champion. Wouldn't you agree Matt?

Styrker: uhhh sure?

Ozzy: F*uck errup Triz!

(Match starts out slowly as Trish is very cautious. But eventually Kong gets her hands on her and starts to pound away at her. Trish is being battered by huge overand forearm shots and then is given a verticle suplex by the the champ. Kong follows witha legdrop and goes for the cover but only gets 2. The fans are chanting "Trish" trying to get her back in the fight . But its all Kong as she hits an Implant Buster but Trish rolls out of the ring. Shane Sewell is making the count but Kong goes out after her she puts her up against the post and swings her signature backfist but Trish ducks and Kong smashes her hand against the post.

Stratus rolls back in the ring still dazed. Kong follows in slowly favoring her right hand. As she climbs thru the ropes Trish kicks her square in the mouth. Knocking the champ senseless she drags her into the ring and makes the cover. 1.. 2..

NO! Kong kicks out. Trish hits the ropes and goes for a Swinging DDT but Kong throws her off mid move and she flies into Sewell knocking him out the ring. Kong grabs Trish and goes for the Choke Slam but she can't hold her with her injured hand. Trish rolls her up from behind!

But there's no referee! The fans can't believe it. Stratus then hits a DDT on Kong and again makes the cover but no referee still. She slaps the mat 3 times. She gets off her and climbs the ropes. She waits for Kong to rise then hits a Flying Dropkick. Kong is out. She covers again. Then out from the back comes Charles Robinson racing down the aisle. He slides in the ring and counts 1.. 2..

NO!!!!!!!! Kong gets her shoulder up! The fans are on their feet mostly moaning over the close call. Kong gets up as Stratus waits setting up her Chick Kick. She goes for it but Kong dodges it and hits her spinning Backfist. Trish is down as Kong gasps in pain from her injured hand. She fights through the pain and grabs Trish for the Awesome Bomb. She has her up but Trish fights out of it and Kong falls backwards with Stratus landing on top. Now Trish again waits for the Chick Kick. This time she hits it. Kong is out on her feet, Trish quickly follows up with Stratusfaction. She makes the cover as Robinson counts. 1.. 2...

3!     The crowd is going wild!)

Fink: Here is your winner, and.......NEEEEEEWWWWWWWW  UWF World's Women's Champion.....

TRISH STRATUS!!!!!!!!

TSW Burn #5 Trish_Stratus

Monsoon: I don't believe it! Trish Stratus is the new UWF World Women's Champion.

Stryker: Indeed the reign of Kong is finally over. Ozzy you called it in a way.

Ozzy: Coldet? Icant coll Idon hafer nomba.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns showing replay of the final moments of Trish' win. Then we see in the ring Don Muraco with a microphone.)

Muraco: Maxx Payne, I hope you were watching what just happened. You just saw a World champion lose thier title just like that. You see I was watching. I'm always watching. I was watching that little show up in Canada last week too. I saw you get by Bret Hart, barely. A guy not even ranked in th UWF. I saw you holding those ribs aferwards too. They tell me its nothing serious. They say your fine. But I know better. I was a World champion too. Those battles wear on you. Your body is starting to break down. How long can you keep this up? Do yourself a favor. Take a trip down to New York. Relax, catch a Broadway show, maybe a Yankee game. I know a great little massage spot in Chinatown Then when you're done, head down to the Hammerstein Ballroom and hand me that title belt. Do this for yourself. Cause if you don't, you're gonna make me have to beat you half to death while I take it from you.

TSW Burn #5 Magnificient_MuracoTSW Burn #5 JJ_Dillon

Magnificient Muraco w/JJ Dillon
Former World Champion
Weight 280 Lbs
Sunset Beach, Hawaii
Theme music: Let The Bodies hit The Floor- Drowning Pool

--------VS-------------

TSW Burn #5 BobBacklund

Bob Backlund
235 Lbs
Princeton, MN
Theme music: Higher- Creed

(This match is dominated early on by Backlund using some very good mat wresting techniques. However a well placed knee below the belt out of the referee's view puts a halt to all of that. Now its Muraco who administers a very methodical beating upon Bob. Muraco has Backlund locked in a modified Abdominal stetch. But Backlund continues to fight and is able to free himself. Now Backlund is on the offense firing big rights at the head of Muraco. He locks in the Crossface Chickenwing. JJ Dillon grabs Muraco's foot and puts it on the bottom rope. Then calls for Robinson to break the hold. Charles does so and Bob is furious telling the ref that Dillon in fact put his foot there. The referee now goes to the ropes and asks Dillon if this is true. While this is going on Muraco sneaks up behind Backlund and hits a low blow. Now Muraco grabs Backlund and whips him into the buckle. The Magnificient One now climbs the buckle behind him and hits the Crushed Pineapple as the crowds groans. Bob is out but Don lifts him up and applies the Asiatic Spike. Bob taps out instantly.)

Fink: Here is your winner, The Magnificient Muraco!

Monsoon: Muraco wins another one with that very dangerous hold. The Asiatic Spike. He drives that thumb right into the Carotid Artery. Which supplies oxygen to the brain. Its a extremely dangerous move and in my opinion it should be banned!

Stryker: It is controversial to say the least. nevertheless at this point the move is legal and if was to catch Maxx Payne in it we could very well see the crowning of a new champion.

Ozzy: He dint breena meetbol sammish tidday?

(Camera switches to the Office of Trump again as we see Trump speaking to someone off camera.)

Trump: Well "W". Can I call you "W"? I think you may be a little over qualified for the job. I appreciate your out of work now but I'm not sure this would be a good fit for you. But we'll keep your resume on file. Thanks for coming in. (Shakes hand as shadowed figure leaves.)

Trump: You gotta be kidding me. What does he think this is the Texas Rangers? Becky is that it for the day?

Becky: Well sir , ummm there one more out here. But I'm not sure....

Trump: Just send them in.

(In walks...

TSW Burn #5 BrunosTSW Burn #5 Santino-Marella

Bruno Sammartino & Santino Marella.)

Trump: What do you guys want from me?

Santino: Ahh Mr Donna Tramp. Its not what you do for us but what we can do for you. Me and my paisan Bruno are going to be the new general managers of TSW. Who else should you put in charge of men than someone from Italia. We Italianos have been running things for decades no?

Trump: I don't think so Santino.

Santino: Hey hey! Watch it now. You don't want to sleep with the horses head eh?

Sammartino: Santino lets just...

Santino: Hold on. Ima gonna make him an offer he cannotta refuse.

Trump: I'll make you an offer. Get out of my office immediately and I wont fire the both of you right now!

Santino: Ohhkay sounds lika plan.

Sammartino: I knew this was a bad idea.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Krystal.)

Krystal: This is Krystal reporting from Backstage where Awesome Kong has gone wild she is tearing up the dressing room. Even Raisha Saeed has been unable to control her. (Camera turns to see Kong throwing trash cans and furniture out into the hallway. Backstage hands are fleeing for their life.)

Krystal: Raisha Saeed. Can we get a word?

Saeed: What you insolent wench!

Krystal: Kong has gone ballistic! She has lost the world title. What will you do next?

Saeed: Next? Kong will probably maim a few people here tonight then once her bloodlust is quenched we will prepare. Trish Sratus your days are numbered. Before Kong only wanted to beat competion. But now she wants much more. She wants your life. You dug your grave, now Kong will bury you.

Krystal: This shit has gotten really serious back here. I'm outta here.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Monsoon: It's time for our Main Event. Yuji looking for a measure of revenge for what the Horsemen did to Austin Idol.

Stryker: Indeed Austin Idol has been put on the shelf with a separated shoulder which required surgery, There is no time table for his return as of yet.

Ozzy: Idwaza broodal beading fashur.

TSW Burn #5 SavageTSW Burn #5 JJ_Dillon

Randy "Macho Man" Savage w/JJ Dillon
Former 2 Times World Champion
237 Lbs
Sarasota, FL
Theme music: Black Ice - AC/DC
http://www.supload.com/music/Black-Ice-download-63XYD43KDF7S.html

-------VS----------

TSW Burn #5 Nagata5

Yuji Nagata
Weight 238 Lbs
Togane, Chiba, Japan
Theme music: Mission Blow

(This is a drag out war from the opening. Neither man is worrying about holds or counters its just a fight. Savage gets the advantage and is unleashing a series of left jabs followed by a hard straight right knocking Nagata to the floor. Now Savage is pounding away at the head of Yuji. The ref warns Randy about the using of closed fists. Savage pays him no mind. Savage goes for a snap suplex but Yuji grabs the ropes and Savage falls back hard to the canvas. Yuji is now landing hard elbow shots to the head of the Macho Man. Then he hits an Exploder as the crowd has come to life. He then puts Savage in The Nagata Lock (Reverse figure four leglock). Randy is in serious pain but is able to make it to the ropes.

After 22 minutes both men are spent and are now trading shots in the middle of the ring. Randy lands a boot and a swinging Neckbreaker. He makes the cover but only gets 2. Savage goes for a clothesline but is countered into The Nagata Lock IV (Crippler Crossface). But JJ Dillon has jumped up on the apron grabbing referee Sewell. Sewell is yelling at JJ to get off the apron or face a DQ. Yuji sees this and grabs at Dillon. JJ jumps back down. Meanwhile Savage has crawled to the ropes and grabbed something from his tights. Nagata grabs him from behind and goes for a Backdrop Driver but as Randy is up he cracks Yuji in the head with what seems to be brass knuckles. Nagata goes down in a heap with Randy on top. Sewell counts to 3!

Fink: Your winner, Randy "Macho Man" Savage!

(The fans are booing as Savage struggles to his feet. Muraco has made his way down to the ring and he and JJ start putting the boots to Nagata. Now JJ gets a chair and they put Yuji's arm inside, Backlund comes down but is met by Muraco and they are fighting on the outside JJ is telling Savage to go up top.)

Monsoon: NO! They're going to do the same thing to Nagata that they did to Idol. Someone has to stop this.

Stryker: There's no one here to help!

Ozzy: Mudda F*ckers!

(Then out from the crowd comes someone as the crowd erupts. He pushes Savage off the top rope and he comes crashing to the mat. We see who it is.

TSW Burn #5 Mitsuharu_Misawa

Mitsuharu Misawa!

Misawa is battering Savage around the ring with haymakers. Meanwhile Nagata has gotten to his feet and with one punch knocks JJ Dillon over the top rope. Backlund now has made his way to the ring as The Horsemen retreat to the locker room. Nagata and Backlund raise the arms of Misawa. As the fans are on their feet.)

Monsoon: Misawa! Misawa is here!

Stryker: Yuji Nagata said he was prepared and he was. He got some backup in the form of Japanese legend, Mitsuharu Misawa.

Ozzy: Im to old for this s*it!

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #5
Page 1 of 1