FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #4 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #4   TSW Burn #4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 4:16 pm

TSW Burn #4 TSWBURNBANNER

Dark Matches:

1. Batten Twins def. Kaz Hayashi & Chilly Willy - Brad pins Hayashi with a small package.

2. "Leaping" Lanny Poffo def Ulf Herman after a Moonsault

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of memebrs of the TSW roster mixed in between. Playing to the sounds of "The Power" by Snap.)
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=P50Ld9

(Highlights are shown from last week's Spring Quake including the 3 Way between Nagata, Savage & Idol, Flair's win over Backlund. And Maxx Payne's successful defense over George Wagner.)

Monsoon: Hello eveyone and welcome to another exciting edition of TSW: BURN! I'm your host Gorilla Monsoon alongside Matt Stryker and the imcomparable Ozzy Ozbourne bringing you all the action that is Tri-State Wrestling coming to you from the Hammerstein Ballroom in downtown NYC. Matt we saw at Spring Quake, Gorgeous George Wagner once again failed to dethrone the UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Maxx Payne.

Stryker: Spring Quake, the first big show from TSW was a monumental success. A night filled with some incredible action and drama. We saw The Nature Boy, Ric Flair defeat Bob Backlund in what I would deem a 5 star match. We also saw Braden Walker survive the first ever Trump Match by defeating Rhino and securing his place here in TSW. Ozzy what was your memorable part of the night?

Ozzy: Da marshmelows ga burnt by dasun.

Monsoon: Well I'm sure we havent heard the end of that story. But right now they will have to look past that as they are facing a team of Sabu & Hayabusa in the IWS tag tourney first round match tonight. We will be hearing a little more about the upcoming tournament to crown our first TSW Champion. Also in our Main Event we will see The Horsemen face the team of Nagata, Austin Idol & Bob Backlund in 6-man action. Right now lets send it to the ring and Howard Finkel.

Fink: Hello fans, this is our OPENING match! (Crowd pops)

TSW Burn #4 Super_Calo3

Super Calo
Weight 200 Lbs
Guadalajara, Mexico

--------VS--------

TSW Burn #4 Magnificient_MuracoTSW Burn #4 JJ_Dillon

Magnificient Muraco w/JJ Dillon
Former World Champion
Weight 280 Lbs
Sunset Beach, Hawaii
Theme music: Let The Bodies hit The Floor- Drowning Pool

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Gw4Kza

Stryker: Muraco made an appearance at the The Stefano J Kleist Memorail II show out in South Bend last week. He seemed that his sole reason was to send a type of message to the UWF Champion. Lets take a look.

(Video is hown of Muraco entering the ring after Maxx Payne's match with Yokozuna. And spitting his mouthful of a Meatball hero in the face of he champ and then before Payne could retaliate he is again assaulted by Yokozuna. Muraco and Gorgeous George Wagner laugh as they exit the ring.)

Monsoon: Maxx Payne is not someone you want to disrespect like that.

Ozzy: MMMM mebowl!

(Super Calo does his best but Muraco is too strong and too vicious. He could have beaten Calo very early on but continued to methodically destroy the young Latino star. Muraco hits a DDT then lifts up the prone body of Calo he leans him into the corner buckle then climbs up the ropes. He then comes off the top with his knee behind the head of Calo driving him face first into the mat (Crushed Pineapple). The fans let pout a collective "OH!" from the brutality of the maneuver. He then applies the Asiatic Spike.  The match is finally over.)

Fink: Here is your winner, Magnificient Muraco!

Monsoon: My goodness Matt. That was a one-sided affair to be sure.

Stryker: Indeed Gorilla. Muraco just administered a hellacious beating upon one Super Calo. It would seem that assistance form the back will be prudent for the young man.

Ozzy: Ya henida dokker too.

Monsoon: Hold on JJ has a mic and is in the ring.

Dillon: What you just witnessed is what will happen to anyone who gets in the Horsemen's path. That goes for you Greg Valentine and you Jimmy Valiant as well.

Muraco: And it especially goes for you Maxx Payne. Hey how did that lunch I got you taste? I bet you liked it. You know what I would like? People to stop acting like I haven't been the World Champion before. Did you think you were gonna jump on me like that at Spring Quake and it wasn't gonna matter? You see boy there are consequences for every action. You are about to feel yours real soon. It doesn't matter which of us gets that belt. As long as it belongs to the Four Horsemen. But your ass? Well that belongs to me. I'll see you soon....real soon.

(Camera switches backstage where we see Donald Trump sitting at his desk and to his right Becky Bayless also seated and taking notes. They are looking and talking to someone that we cant see from this camera view.)

Trump: So that's the story. Our sponsers went haywire with Gertners little nursery rhymes. I actually found them amusing especially the one about Becky here hehe.

(Becky slams down her pad and gives Trump an icy glare.)

Trump: Ahem. Be that as it may I had no choice but to let him go. That means I needed someone to take over his slot. Now as I look over your resume I see you are a former wrestler who suffered an injury and has in effect retired for the time being. You're a former School teacher and it says here your working in Wal-Mart now? Anyway, I think you will do fine here. Your hired. Now I must ask you don't do any dirty nursery rhymes do you? I have enough heat with the sponsors.

(The figure stands up to shake Mr Trump's hand and we see its....)

TSW Burn #4 ShaneDouglas

Douglas: Nursery Rhymes? No F*ckin way sir. This is gonna be f*ckin great! Thanks!

(Douglas leaves and we see the camera pan back to Donald Trump)

Trump: Oh S*it!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage where we see Krystal Marshall)

TSW Burn #4 Krystal01

Krystal: Hello fans. I am here with one of the men that will be competing in the Main Event 6-Man tag match tonight, Bob Backlund. Bob you had a tremendous match with Ric Flair at Spring Quake but due to some Horsemen interference you got the loss. Your thoughts?

Backlund: Well Miss Marshall, I wont make any excuses. When you are dealing with men like he Four Horsemen you should expect that the rules of fair competion will not be adhered to. So Yuji Nagata, Austin Idol and myself have decided that we will band together to rid TSW of these pariahs once and for all. tonight is the first step as we look to have some retribution. Now if you excuse me I have to get ready.

Krystal: Of course, good luck tonight. Back to ringside.

(Camera is back at the ring)

TSW Burn #4 Orlando_Jordan

Orlando Jordan
Weight 250 Lbs
Miami, FL

--------VS---------

TSW Burn #4 GreatMuta

The Great Muta
245 Lbs
Japan

(The mysterious man from The Land of the Rising Son unleashes a barage of violent, hard-hitting and rapid fire offense upon Jordan. Muta hits a picture perfect Dropkick then hits a Flashing Elbow. He makes the cover but Robinson only gets to 2. Jordan is able to catch Muta with a slam but misses a Legdrop. Muta tries to kick Jordan in the mid-section but OJ catches his foot but Muta quickly hits a twisting Enzuguiri to the jaw of Jordan knocking hin into the corner. Muta follows with his patented Handspring Back Elbow into a Bulldog. Muta lifts his weary opponent and hits a backbreaker then he makes a cut-throat motion and climbs the ropes. He finishes him off with a Moonsault.)

Fink: Here is your winner, The Great Muta!

Monsoon: An impressive win for the "PearlOf The Orient" The Great Muta!

Stryker: The Japanese sensation is certainly impressive so far. The sky is the limit for this man.

Ozzy: It will be interesting to see if he is indeed entered in the upcoming TSW Championship Tournament.

Stryker: How does he do that?

(Camera switches backstage where we see Bruno Sammartino & Santino Marella)

Santino: Ohkay! Donna be angry wit me Bruno. How did I know the Ro-Rowers were gonna answer the challenge?

Sammartino: Damn it Santino. I don't care about that, But you were horrible! You were screaming like a little girl.

Santino: No! That was my tradgedy. I wanted to deafen them with high pitch noise. They mussa had ear plugs! (Bruno shakes his head frustratedly)

Santino: Now what we need is a name for our team! How about we use the first part of your first name and the last part of my first name. We will be BRU-NO! Hmm sounds familiar. OKAy we use the first part of my last name and the last part of your last name. LOOK OUT! Here comes SAN-TINO!

(Bruno throws his hands up and walks off.)

Santino: Wait! How about BRU-ELLA?!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring where we Shane Douglas with a microphone and two Director type chairs)

Douglas: Welcome everyone to the Shane Show! Its my first show and I am bringing out an icon of this sport. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka! (Crowd pops)

Douglas: Jimmy Snuka. You've been around the block a few times. I ask you why are you here in TSW?

Snuka: Well Bruddah. It seems my boy was here. Making his way in this business. But a man, the Iron Shiek Bruddah. Seemed like he had a problem with my boy being here instead of the Superfly.

Douglas: Okay. I think I understand you. So you are here for revenge? Have you entered TSW?

Snuka: Well I talked to Mr Trump. I told him that the Superfly will go where the people want him to go and that my son is the star here so I would be coming to fight him. The Superfly knows Mr Trump will do the right thing.

Douglas: (Looking puzzled) Riiiiight. You don't have a translater or nothin? Well let me ask this where is your son? I believe his name is Simple Snuka?

Snuka: His name is Sim. He is recovering from an injury to his neck. The Iron Shiek tried to breakit. but he broke it really bad but lucky its not broken too much and he will be back soon.

Douglas: We need subtitles here. Okay Jimmy....

(Out from the back comes Bobby "The Brain" Heenan with a microphone.)

Heenan: Sorry to interupt you Mr Douglas. I wanted to be the first to welcome the Superfly to TSW. Mr Snuka I know you know who I am. I am the greatest manager in all the UWF. I want to officially offer my services to you.

Snuka: Yes Mr Heenan I know who you are.  The Superfly never really used a manager too much before but he know that a manager is sometimes a good thing and can help out with things. Sometimes you need to get things done but you have to do them yourself. Its the way it goes I guess.

(Heenan & Douglas stare at each other for a moment.)

Heenan: Was that a yes?

Douglas: (Shrugs) Beats the f*ck outta me.

(Then all of a sudden we see up on the video screen The Iron Shiek.)

Shiek: Jimmy Snuka! Ju Basstad! Your not a real man like da Shiek. Ju send Baby Snuka to face me. So I send him home broken. HA HA!

Snuka: Iron Shiek! I'm here now why dont you come and break me too. Like you know you can. But everyone knows you cannot do what everyone else thinks.

Shiek: HAHA! Very funny ju piece of shat. Soon I will return to TSW and then I will show you who is the real champion.

(Camera focuses on the face of the Superfly as he leaves the ring leaving a dumbfounded Douglas & Heenan.)

(Camera returns to the announcer's desk.)

Monsoon: Wow Jimmy Snuka and the Shiek look like they are headed to a showdown soon.

Stryker: I have a headache listening to those two, but I sure would like to see them go up against each other in the squared circle.

Ozzy: Whada hel wazday sheyin?

Monsoon: Well right now we are going to see a first round match-up in the IWS Junior Tag Team Tournament between Los Maximos and Sabu and his partner newcomer Hayabusa.

TSW Burn #4 Sats-1

Los Maximos (Joel & Jose Maximo)
Combined Weight 380 Lbs
Brooklyn, NY
Theme music: Rap Superstar - Cypress Hill
http://www.supload.com/music/Rap-Superstar-download-QF0J4XS0ODI6.html

---------VS---------

TSW Burn #4 Sabu_6

Sabu
Weight 220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=32KNUP

---------&-----------

TSW Burn #4 Hayabusa

Hayabusa
Weight 220 Lbs
Japan

(Match starts off fast & wild. Los Maximos hit a pair of arm drags followed by a pair of dropkicks sending both opponents out the ring. Joel & Jose follow out with double springboard planchas to the delight of the crowd.)

Monsoon: These guys move faster than I can call it Matt. What do you know about this Hayabusa?

Stryker: He is a bit of a cult figure in his home country. He has mostly wrestled for independents out there. He wrestled for a time in the now-defiunct MWA where he won the tag Team Titles alongside Koji Kanemoto. He is known for having a bevy of ways to finish an oppnent. Including The Falcon Arrow and the Phoenix Splash to name a couple.

Ozzy: Wasap witda spookimass?

(The action has been non-stop with Sabu hitting Air Sabu on Joel and tagging in 'Busa. HB picks him up and hits the Falcon Arrow, Referee Shane Sewell counts 1.. 2.. No! Broken up by Jose! Sabu throws him out the ring and dives after Jose but Jose ducks and Sabu hits the barrier. Then from out the back comes RVD. Sabu is dazed but as soon as he sees him he attacks. Meanwhile Hayabusa has hit a Powerslam on Joel and goes upfor his Phoenix Splash. but Jose gets on the apron and grabs the ropes which makes HB slip and crotch himself onto the top buckle. As Sabu is still brawling with RVD Los Maximos scale the ropes where Hayabusa is and deliver their patented Spanish Fly!

TSW Burn #4 SuperCrazymove

(Joel covers as Sewell counts 1.. 2..

3!)

Fink: Here are your winners, Los Maximos!

Ozzy: Holee Sh*t!

Monsoon: That woke him up! Unbelievable win for Los Maximos as security is separating Sabu & Rob Van Dam. They move on to the 2nd round of the IWS tourney. Up next is our huge Main Event 6-Man Action featuring the Horsemen. Stay with us!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Krystal Marshall)

Krystal: Well it seems that There will be a one night tournament next month to crown the first TSW Champion. It will take place at the Elks Lodge in Queens, NY. We will have more details next show.  But now I'm here with the UWF World's Womens Champion, Awesome Kong, alongside Raisha Saeed. Ladies there has been a lot of challengers to Kong's title but she has fought them all off.

Saeed: And where are these so-called challengers now?

Krystal: Well I gue....

Saeed: SILENCE! I will tell you where they are! They are hiding! Mickie James, Bull Nakano, Beth Phoenix, Lacey. They all claimed they were better than Kong but yet Kong always wins. Is there no one with enough guts to challenge Kong. She needs competition! We are starting to grow weary if you dont come to us we will come and get you. Even if you're in the crowd! We are giving an open challenge beginning next show. Any woman in the building may challenge Kong and we will put up $10,000.00 dollars to whoever can beat her. You Americans will do anything for money. Perhaps you will even allow yourself to be maimed. Hmm perhaps you would like to challenge Kong yes?

Krystal: Me?!! Nuuuuu Uhhhhh. I'm not a wrestler. I'm outta here! (Krystal drops mic and runs off.)

Fink: Its time for our Main Event!

TSW Burn #4 RicflairTSW Burn #4 GGW1TSW Burn #4 SavageTSW Burn #4 JJ_Dillon

The Horsemen (Flair, Wagner & Savage) w/JJ Dillon
Combined Weight 710 Lbs
Theme music: Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #4 Austin_idol

Austin Idol
242Lbs
Las vegas,NV
Theme music: Sharp Dressed Man- ZZ Top

--------&---------

TSW Burn #4 BobBacklund

Bob Backlund
235 Lbs
Princeton, MN
Theme music: Higher- Creed

--------&--------

TSW Burn #4 Nagata5

Yuji Nagata
Weight 238 Lbs
Togane, Chiba, Japan
Theme music: Mission Blow

(Match starts out with Savage in the ring against Backlund. Bob uses his scientific skills to out maneuver the overly agressive Macho Man. For the first 10 minutes or so we see the action go back & forth with all 6 men in the ring at some point. For the most part the babyfaces have been in control. But there has been no close pins as of yet. Nagata Slams GGW to the mat he hits the ropes but Savage gets his knee up into the kidneys of Yuji. He goes down giving the Horsemen the advantage. In comes Ric Flair who begins to pound away at the lower back of Nagata. Flair then goes for the Abdominal Stretch. Yuji is in pain but is able to hip lock Flair off of him and tags in Idol who comes in firing punches at everyone.  Yuji rolls out the ring where Savage sneaks up and back suplexes him onto the steel railing. In the ring Idol goes for a suplex on Flair but GGW breaks it up then they throw Austin into the corner shoulder first which injures his left shoulder on the metal post. Backlund comes in but the ref forces him out.

Now the doctors have come to check on Nagata who is still down. Meanwhile Muraco has made his way ringside. The horsemen are working over the arm & Shoulder of Austin Idol. Savage hits a shoulder breaker Then climbs up top and hits a Flying Sledgehammer to the shoulder of Idol as he got up. Tag is made to GGW who is very adept at working over the injured part of Austin's body. But somehow idol fights back throwing haymakers and somehow getting to the corner for the tag.

Backlund is a house of fire nailing everyone in the ring and on the apron. Dillon jumps up but Bob slingshots him into the ring. referee Charles Robinson tries to get Dillon out of there and Muraco then attacks the still injured Austin Idol. Backlund sees this and is distracted long enough for Flair to hit a chop block. Then Savage hits his patented Hair-pull Hangman. Backlund is then thrown into the corner where Idol is lying. And then Muraco pushes Idol into the ring. Wagner is in and immediately applies the Spartan Shoulder Lock. It doesn't take long for Idol to tap.)

Fink: Your winners, The Horsemen!

(After the match the beating of Idol continues. Muraco throws in a chair as Wagner puts the arm of Austin Idol in it. As Dillon, Muraco & Flair hold everyone off Randy Savage goes up top and drops his Savage Elbow Drop onto the chair. Idol is screaming in pain. Finally The Road Warriors & Los Maximos come out to help also. The 4 Horsemen take their leave laughing as they do so.)

Monsoon: This is horrible. Austin Idol is seriously hurt. Damn the 4 Horsemen!

Stryker: This what they mean when they say stay out of their way. They will do anything to take out any threat they may perceive.

Ozzy: Der durtee bastads!

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #4
Page 1 of 1