FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #6 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #6   TSW Burn #6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 pm

TSW Burn #6 TSWBURNBANNER

Dark Matches:

1. Headbangers def Batten Twins- Mosh pins Bart after the mosh Pit.

2. Orlando Jordan def Frank Williams with a Power Slam.

(Show opens with Randy Savage & JJ Dillon in a taped segment.)

Dillon: Maxx Payne. You have been a fine champion up till now. But your time is running out. There's a price on your head and a Title Belt around your waist.

Savage: And I"M coming to collect them both...TONIGHT!

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of members of the TSW roster mixed in between. Playing to "The Power" by Snap.)

(Highlights are shown from Stars & Stripes Salute Show from July 4th. Including Bob Backlund's win over the Iron Shiek and the ending of the Main Event with the Horsemen looking to collect the bounty on Maxx Payne.)

Monsoon: Hello eveyone and welcome to another exciting edition of TSW: BURN! I'm your host Gorilla Monsoon alongside Matt Stryker and the imcomparable Ozzy Ozbourne bringing you all the action that is Tri-State Wrestling coming to you from the Hammerstein Ballroom in downtown NYC. Matt we just heard at the top Tonight's main Event. The UWF World Heavyweight champion, Maxx Payne is here and will face two time World Champion, Randy "The Macho Man" Savage for that title.

Stryker: Let us not forget. We also just witnessed the attack by the Horsemen on Payne at the July 4th Show as they tried to collect the bounty that has been placed by one Ric Rude. It would seem the future of Maxx Payne's title reign and possibly his vaery career is ambiguous at best.

Ozzy: Whaboat Kong?

Monsoon: Thats right Ozzy. After the dramatic events of last show where we saw a new World Women's champion crowned. We must ask what is the mind set of the former champion. Plus we will hear from Braden Walker, and supposedly we will find out who Donald Trump will hire as his General Manager and more. Now lets send it up to Howard Finkel.

Fink: This is the opening match of Burn! (Crowd pops)

TSW Burn #6 DaizeeHaze

Daizee Haze
Forest Park, Illinois

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #6 Mia_Martinez

Mia Martinez
Guadalajara, Mexico

(Match starts off fairly even. The young Martinez Is hanging tough with the versatile Haze. Haze is able to hit a cross body for 2. Mia then is able to get Daizee down on the mat with a hammerlock. Then from out of nowhere Awesome Kong is entering the ring. Raisha Saeed is screaming at Kong to destroy. Mia turns around to see Kong And is promptly chokeslammed to the mat. Daizee gets up and sees Kong she tries to hit and run but Kong grabs her by the hair and hits a short-arm clothesline almost decapitating her. Kong Lifts her up and hits the Implant buster on Haze. Haze rolls out of the ring barely conscious. Kong then looks at a just coming to Mia Martinez. She grabs her and hits an Awesome Bomb. Mia is out. Saeed now yells something at Kong and she gets wide-eyed. She seems to be leaving the ring.

But wait! She's actually climbing the turnbuckle. She's gonna splash Mia. Security is out and quickly get in between her and her prey. They stop her from getting to Mia by rolling her to safety. Kong climbs back down. Seemingly calmed down she starts to walk across the ring then she hits a spiining backfist on a security officer. She grabs him and and delivers an Awesome Bomb to him as well! Finally Raisha tells kong to leave and they do so. Albeit very threatening to others as they leave.)

Monsoon: What the hell has gotten in to those two?

Stryker: It should obvious. They are planning to destroy any and everything in their path until Kong has regained that precious championship. It's apparent that no one is safe. Be it wrestlers, security or dare I say announcers.

Ozzy: Wha? I dent shinop fodat!

Monsoon: Fans we'll be back

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage in Donald Trump's office.)

Trump: Becky we are going to have to find someone for this position today. Last week's applicants were horrible.

Bayless: Well we have a couple of more today. Shall I send in the first one?

Trump: Yes, let's get to it.

(The door opens and Trump looks up.)

Trump: Dear God, no.

TSW Burn #6 Paris

Paris: Hey Donny. Is this gonna be my office? It's hot!

(Trump buries his face in his hands.)

(Camera switches to Krystal Marshall backstage who is on her cell phone.)

TSW Burn #6 KRYSTAL5

Krystal: Nahh gurl. You need to tell that sucka he need to check his self, ya heard. Ohh damn gurl I'll hit you back.

Ahem.

Fans we are going to be at the Elks Lodge in Queens, New York July 27th for our huge show entitled 'GOLD' and it will feature a tournament to crown the first TSW Champion. We are supposed to get the names of the competitors later tonight. What we do know is we will see courtesy of Battle Queens. MsChif take on Cheerleader Melissa in a ...shit!  Is this fa real? A falls count anywhere match! Well right now we got da Superfly, Jimmy Snuka in the house.

Snuka: Hello Krystal. The Superfly is happy to be here in the Triple States Wrestling.

Krystal: It's Tri-State. Heelloooo!!! Anyway. Are you finally officially signed to wrestle here?

Snuka: Yes I have reached a deal for the fans everywhere to see me on the Televisions here in the Mr Trumps wrestling show.

(Just then out comes Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissie)

Al-Kaissie: Ahhh! Mr Snuka! There you are! You haven't been returning my calls.

Snuka: Why would I return your calls. I don't know you, bruddah.

Al-Kaissie: But I am your new manager. Bobby Heenan sold me your contract last week.

Snuka: I don't know what you are talking about. Heenan was never my manager and neither are you.

Al-Kaissie: But I have a contract right here. (Shows Snuka a paper.)

Snuka: Bruddah. I don't know what that says. But I don't have a manager and if I wanted a manager then I will have to get one for me cause that is sometimes a good thing. But the Superfly don't need no manager and he don't need you!

(Snuka walks away)

Al-Kaissie: This is an outrage! I have a signed contract! He can't do this!

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Monsoon: I don't know what Heenan did before he left. But it seems pretty obvious to me that the Superfly wants nothing to do with Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey.

Stryker: It would seem that Mr Al-Kaissey is under the belief that he has a binding contract. This matter may have to go before the higher courts for adjucation.

Ozzy: edjewcasson? Hegat tago toskoal?

Monsoon: Well right now were ready for our next match.

TSW Burn #6 Sabu_6

Sabu
Weight 220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

-------VS---------

TSW Burn #6 Snuka2

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Weight 259 Lbs
Fiji Islands
Theme music: The People- Common

(Snuka gives the fans his "I Love You" sign as he gets a great response from the crowd for his debut here in TSW. Sabu quickly dropkicks the leg of Snuka and then gets hin a front facelock. Snuka is able to escape after a short while and slams Sabu to the mat and lands a knee drop. He whips Sabu to the buckle and hits him with a Knife-Hand Samsh. He goes to fire Sabu in again but he reverses it and follows immediately with Air Sabu. Sabu kneels and points to the heavens. He now lands a hard kick to the solar plexus of Snuka. Snuka fires back with right hands.)

Monsoon: It looks like we've got company ringside.

(Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissie makes his way to the ring. He seems to be cheering on Jimmy Snuka. Jimmy slams Sabu and hits a falling headbutt. He goes for the cover but only gets 2. He goes for it again but Sabu moves. Then Sabu drops a leg across the back of Jimmy's head. Sabu goes out and gets a chair. Referee Charles Robinson is warning Sabu but he doesn't use it he lays it in the corner then he hits a piledriver on The Superfly. Now he sets up the chair for his Triple Jump Moonsault. Al-Kaissie is upon the apron yelling at Robinson to DQ Sabu. As they are arguing Sabu nails his finisher. But there is no count. Then from out the crowd comes RVD. As Sabu rises to see why Robinnson isnt counting RVD slides into the ring and grabs the chair he calls out for Sabu as he turns he tosses him the chair and hits the Van Daminator. Shiek Adnan has the ref by the shirt keeping from seeing what happened. RVD slides out. Snuka is coming to and sees Sabu down. He looks around confused and goes up top. He still looks unsure but the fans are on their feet. So he does the Superfly Leap onto Sabu as ref Robinson counts to 3!)

Fink: Here is your winner, Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka

Stryker: It would seem turnabout is fair play. It was last show that Sabu cost RVD a match against Braden Walker.

Ozzy: This is really coming to a head. Sooner or later these 2 great competitors will have to settle their differences in the ring with some sort of special stipulation that will guarantee us a clear cut winner.

Monsoon: Any suggestions for that stipulation?

Ozzy: Bees dahel otter may.

(As Jimmy Snuka walks to the back we see Shiek Adnan following behind very happy and clapping. Jimmy turns and looks at him confused and shakes his head.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns in the dressing room of Santino Marella & Bruno Sammartino)

Bruno: Are you sure you're ready? This is a big match Santino. Ric Flair is a former World Champion.

Santino: You dunna worry bout a ting Paisan. I gotta everyting in hand.

(Camera switches to the office of a happy Donald Trump.)

Trump: (Laughing) All this is great. You actually bankrupted Ted Turner?! Ran him out the wrestling business?! (Laughing) I hate that pompous bastard! I think you're gonna fit in well here.

(Camera turns and we see who Donald is talking to.)

TSW Burn #6 Russo

Bayless: Umm sir, can I have a minute?

Trump: I'm a bit busy here Becky.

Bayless: Just a moment sir. Its important.

(Trump walks out to the hall with Becky.)

Trump: What Becky?

Bayless: Sir you do know how he ruined Turner don't you? He was running Turner's promotion and ran it into bankruptcy himself. No one in the industry will hire him. Let me come in and ask him a question.

(They return to the office)

Bayless: Mr Russo. We're looking to bring a new star in to TSW and really build the company around him. Who do you think would be a good idea?

Russo: I got it. We need a figure larger than life. A guy with money. A man who commands respect. A man with great hair.

Trump: I love it!

Russo: Me!

Trump: What? You?

Russo: Yes we'll make me the centerpiece of the show. Get me a title shot right away. We'll film the show in Russovision!

(Camera turns to Trump who has a shell-shocked look on his face.)

(Camera switches to the ring.)

TSW Burn #6 Santino-MarellaTSW Burn #6 Brunos

Santino Marella w/ Bruno Sammartino
227 Lbs
Patterson, New Jersey
Theme music: La Vittoria é Mia (Victory Is Mine)- Jim Johnson

---------VS------------

TSW Burn #6 RicflairTSW Burn #6 JJ_Dillon

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/ JJ Dillon
242 Lbs
Charlotte, NC
Theme music: Theme music: Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey

(Santino walks to the center of the ring and calls out Flair. He strikes a pose for Ric. Then sticks out his hand for a handshake. And tells Flair "no Hard feelings,eh". Flair takes Santino's hand then unleashes a brutal pectoral chop to the chest of Santino. He does it 2 more times as Santino crumbles to his knees in pain. Flair let's out a "Whooo". Flair hits a suplex then goes to work on the leg. Bruno is trying to root Santino on. Flair slams Marella and goes for a knee drop but Santino moves. He gets up and lands a right hand to the head of Flair but Ric hits a quick kick onto Santino's knee and he goes down.

Flair works on the leg a little while longer. Bruno watches on frustrated. Flair does an Atomic Legbreaker and then applies the Figure 4 leglock. Santino wastes no time in submitting.)

Fink: Your winner, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair!

Monsoon: Not much in the way of competion for The Nature Boy.

Stryker: Santino definatley fared better with his oratory skills than his physical ones.

Ozzy: Disgey shucks.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of the Shane Show with Shane Douglas.)

TSW Burn #6 Shanedouglas

Douglas: Welcome to THE SHANE SHOW! I'm your host, haha, The Franchise! Tonight I got a special guest he is a former World Champion and a member of the Four Horsemen. The Magnificient Don Muraco!

Douglas: Mr Muraco. It is a pleasure and a honor sir.

Muraco: Thank you Shane. I am also honored to be on such a worthy show like yours.

Douglas: I'll cut right to the chase. You have had some issues with the World Heavyweight Champion, Maxx Payne, as of late. Those issues came to a head when that thug Payne attacked you in the crowd. But luckily your fellow Horsemen were on hand to stop that vulgar act.

Muraco: You're absolute right. I was a bystander. I was sittng in the crowd as a spectator. Not a wrestler. But that paper champion with no fashion sense is obviously jealous of me and he assaulted me without provocation. And he dragged me into the ring. My fellow Horsemen were just protecting me as they would any fan that was horribly attacked by that walking laundry bag.

Douglas: Well he's here tonight and facing fellow Horsemen, "The Macho Man" Randy Savage for that coveted belt. Does that bother you?

Muraco: Not at all. I've said it before that belt belongs in our possession. It doesn't matter which one of us holds it. But There's a certain bounty on that unwashed head. And that is gonna be mine. Payne tonight Savage gets your belt, then I want your ass!

(Camera switches to ringside)

Monsoon: Well The Magnificient One sure had a lot to say about the World champ, Matt.

Stryker: The Horsemen have put all thier collective energy into obtaining that UWF World title And thanks to one Ric Rude, they now have a monetary stake in his demise as well.

Ozzy: Waz wong wit hez fazzon? I lycat.

Monsoon : Lets send it to the Fink.

Fink: This next contest is scheduled for 1 fall with a 15 minute time Limit.

TSW Burn #6 IronMikeSharpe

Iron Mike Sharpe
Weight 275 Lbs
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

---------VS-------------

TSW Burn #6 Mitsuharu_Misawa

Mitsuharu Misawa w/ Yuji Nagata
Weight 243 Lbs
Koshiyaga, Saitama, Japan

Monsoon: Well here we are going to see the in-ring debut of one Mitsuharu Misawa. What can you tell us about him, Matt?

Stryker: Many would state that Misawa is the biggest star in all of Japan. He is a no nonsense style wrerstler. He relies on a varied high impact offense consisting of many suplexes and hard elbow & forearm blows. He also is well adept at mat wrestling. He has not wrestled a great deal here in the states but has come at the behest of Yuji Nagata in he & Backlund's struggle against the Four Horsemen.

Ozzy: Helyx dakola grentoo!

(Iron Mike immediately comes out talking trash and throwing some of his patented forearm shots at Misawa. Misawa answers with some of his own. He goes for an irish Whip but Sharpe reverses it. He goes for a clothesline but Misawa ducks and hits a Roaring Elbow. Then a Back Suplex. Nagata is watching on & giving some encouragement in Japanese. Misawa has Mike up again and delivers a Release German Suplex. He lifts him up once more and finsihes him with The Emerald Flowsion. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Fink: Here is your winner, Mitsuharu Misawa!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the office of Donald Trump who is yelling.)

Trump: NO! NO! NO! Get out!

TSW Burn #6 Sacha_Cohen_Bruno

Bruno: I thought you wanted someone to take charge? What...EVA!

(Bruno leaves and Becky enters.)

Trump: Damn it Becky. I have to hire someone today.

Becky: Well sir, there's only one more applicant left. So I guess he has to be it.

(Becky places the application in front of Donald.)

Trump: What the hell is Dunder Mifflin?

(Camera switches to the ring)

TSW Burn #6 Candido01TSW Burn #6 Doctor_DTSW Burn #6 Sunny2

Chris Candido & David Schultz w/Sunny
Combined weight: 493 Lbs
Theme Music: Back in Black- AC/DC
http://www.supload.com/Back-In-Black-download-ysY47M.html

--------VS-----------

TSW Burn #6 Sim-Snuka

Sim Snuka
237 Lbs
Fiji Islands

---------&-----------

TSW Burn #6 El_Hijo_del_Ice_Cream1

El Hijo Del Ice Cream
205 Lbs
Mexicali, Mexico

Monsoon: Well we see the return of Sim Snuka. He has been out ever since he took that hellacious beating at the hands of the Iron Shiek. A man that Sim's dad The Superfly has been calling out. The opposition is the established duo of Candido & Schultz.

Stryker: Well he is teaming with newcomer El Hijo Del Ice Cream. A Luchdor from Mexico. His name translates to The Son of Ice cream.  

Ozzy: Olive hezdad!

(Sim starts out against Candido and is fairing quite well. Using chops and and headbutts to maintain control. Candido tags in Dr D. Doc hits a knee to the gut. Then goes for a back elbow but Sim ducks and hits a dropkick on him. He applies a wristlock and tags in his partner. El Hijo comes off the top with a chop to the the shoulder of Schultz. He then hits the Two Scoops Slam.

He motions to the crowd and as David gets up he goes for the Cold Stone Stunner. But Schultz just lifts him into a backdrop driver. He tags in Candido who hits a sliding lariot. Sunny is applauding in the corner. Candido then lifts him up into a hanging vericle suplex. He holds him there for a good 30 seconds before letting him crash to the mat. The fans give a appreciative applause for the move. Sunny jumps on the apron and gives Chris a kiss on the cheek. Candido then powerslams El hijo and tags in Schultz who climbs to the 2nd rope. As El Hijo staggers to his feet he is hit with The Dixie Elbow Smash. Schultz makes the cover as Shane Sewell counts to 3.)

Fink: Here are your winners, the team of Chris Candido & "Dr D" David Schultz!

Monsoon: Well impressive win for Scultz & Candido. Stick around folks we have our Main Event coming up. Maxx Payne vs Randy Savage for the UWF World Title. While Gorilla is talking we see Maxx Payne stretching in the locker room preparing.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns with a video replay showing the closing moments from the Battle Royal at the Stars & Stripes Salute on July 4th. Showing Brayden Walker as the winner.)

Krystal: Brayden. That was a pretty big win for you.

Walker: Well I was inspired by the being around the brave men & women that are there and in other parts of the world fighting for our freedom. The Walker salutes them.

Krystal: Yeah yeah. Okay the whole patriotic thing aside. You gots to feel good getting that exposure on TV and all. Shoot they even mentioned the show on Oprah.

Walker: Well Krystal its good to gain such a great victory for sure. But thats just the beginning. My plans are to have the Walker as The TSW Champion coming up at 'GOLD'.

Krystal: Yeah well, good luck wit dat. I-ight I'm outta here.

(Camera switches to Donald Trump in the ring.)

Trump: Ladies & Gentlemen. After a long and arduous process we have found ourselves a General Manger for Burn. Now I'm still in charge but this will be the in-between for me and the wrestlers. If you have a grievence go to him. He has the power to make decisions as well as matches. But of course, I can over rule him if need be. Nevertheless allow me to intorduce the new General Manager......

TSW Burn #6 Michael_Scott

Trump: Michael Scott!

(The fans are buzzing to each other and you can see many fans saying "who?".)

Scott: Thank You Mr Trump! Fans I am the General Manager here in TSW. What does general manager mean? Well look at the title. General. I am a general and the wrestlers are my troops. Who I'm going to send off into battle! And you fans are like the poor sand people who are so happy for my troops to liberate you. From.... from boring wrestling! Thats it! Anyway. As my first order of business I will now name the 16 participants for the TSW Championship Tournament. They are.... let me get my list of talent here.

1. Gorgeous George Wagner
2. Rob Van Dam
3. Jimmy Snuka
4. Ric Flair
5. Bruno Sammartino
6. Randy Savage
7. Bob Backlund
8. The Great Muta
9. Sabu
10. Chris Candido
11. The Iron Shiek
12. Don Muraco
13. Mitsuharu Misawa
14. Santino Marella
15. David Schultz

and finally......

TSW Burn #6 Braden_Walker

16. El Hijo Del Ice Cream!

Thank you now lets get the main event underway!

(Camera in the back shows the face of Brayden Walker in complete shock. Then switches back to ringside where we see Ravishing Ric Rude & April Hunter being escorted to ringside seats.)

Monsoon: What the hell is he doing here?

Stryker: Well it would seem that he and miss Hunter have procured tickets to the event.

Ozzy: Dam! Shigod sum biguns!

TSW Burn #6 SavageTSW Burn #6 JJ_Dillon

Randy "Macho Man" Savage w/JJ Dillon
237 Lbs
Sarasota, FL
Theme music: Black Ice - AC/DC

-------VS----------

TSW Burn #6 Maxx

Maxx Payne
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
303 Lbs
Las Vegas, NV
Theme music: Heart Of The Devil- Danzig

(Match starts out with both men standing tall in the center of the ring. Savage lands a punch to the side of Payne's head. Maxx takes it and returns the favor. They each are taking turns giving out there Sunday punches to each other. neither man will back down. Finally Maxx hits a roundhouse that staggers Savage. Then he throws another. Savage is wobbly. He then quickly lands a kick to the ribs of Payne unexpectedly. The champ bends over in pain. Randy now starts to land uppercuts and hooks to the injured ribs of Maxx. He bodyslams Payne then quickly goes up top. As Maxx is rising Savage lands a Double Axe Handle to the kidney area of the World champion. JJ Dillon is applauding and smiling at Rude and April still sitting ringside. Savage hits a side backbreaker. And goes fro a cover. Charles Robinson gets only a 1 count as Maxx kicks out quickly.)

Monsoon: Randy Savage has painted a bullseye on the ribcage of Maxx Payne, Matt.

Stryker: A very astute game plan by the Macho Man. It has been reported that Payne had injured those ribs in a match against Bret Hart recently in Canada. This could be the proverbial "chink in the armor" of the World champion.

Ozzy: Heez Chineez?

(For the last few minutes it has been all Savage. As he has targeted the injured ribs of Maxx. Randy goes for a vertical suplex but Payne blocks it and instead lifts Savage in the air and crashes down. The fans are firmly behind the Champion and are stomping trying to bring him to life. Payne rises and hits a hard right cross to the jaw of The Macho Man. Then he lands a low kick doubling him over. Maxx then drops to his knees and catches Savage with a hard uppercut to the face which knocks Savage to the mat. Payne lands a hard boot to the shoulder of Randy. Then lifts him up and sends him into the ropes. He goes for a big boot but Randy dodges it. As Maxx turns around he and Macho Man both go for clotheslines and the knock each other down in the middle of the ring.

Referee Charles Robinson begins to count as both men are slow to get up. At 6 Savage uses the ropes to get up. Maxx is to his knees. Randy comes over to land a sledgehammer but Payne catches him with a hard fist to the gut. Then another. Now Maxx gets up and lands a series of lefts to the face of Randy. Once again Randy just quickly lands a kick to the ribs of Payne halting the barrage. Payne staggers away towards the ropes and Savage hits a running knee to the back of Payne driving him to the floor in front of Rude & Hunter. The challenger climbs up top and hits a Flying Double Axe handle to the back of Payne on the outside. Savage is up and does a spin with his finger raised to the sky. He and Rude give each other a High-Five. Rude tells him, "Finish him!"

Savage throws Payne back in the ring and quickly covers him. Referee Robinson counts 1.. 2.. NO! Maxx kicks out. Savage lifts Payne to his feet he lands a hard straight right to the head of Payne there's a small trinkle of blood there. He goes for another but Maxx blocks it and then hits out of nowhere the Wallapalooza. He then locks on the Payne Killer! Savage is in trouble! The fans are on their feet. He raises his hand to tap....

No he reaches out and grabs the rope! The ref has to break the hold. Savage is up as is Maxx. Maxx swings at Savage but he ducks and locks on a sleeperhold. Maxx quickly rushes backwards towards the corner to break the hold and referee Robinson is caught in between. All 3 men are down. April Hunter gets up and hands her chair to JJ Dillon. JJ slides it into the ring where Savage takes it and slams it on the rib cage of Payne. Charles Robinson is still shaken and not seeing whats happening. Now Randy tears off the shirt of the Champion and we see his ribs are taped up. Randy now pulls away the bandages from his body. He lies the chair in the ring. He scoops up Maxx and Slams him on the chair. JJ slides in another chair. Savage takes it and climbs up top again. he points down at Payne then looks over at Rude and shakes his head yes. He wraps the chair around his elbow and leaps towards Payne.

But Maxx rolls out the way! Savage comes down smashing his elbow into two chairs. Savage is up holding his elbow. Maxx grabs him and locks in the Payne Killer again! Savage tries to hold out but the pain is too intense. After about 45 seconds he is reaching for the ropes..

But he can't reach them and he taps! The crowd leaps to their feet!)

Fink: Here is your winner, and STILL, UWF World Heavyweight Champion, Maxx Payne!

(Rude is beside himself and tries toclimb over the barrier. Maxx has a mic.)

Payne: Security! That fan is trying to jump the rail! He must be thrown out of the arena!

(A horde of security & police come over and start to forcibly remove Rude from the area. He is livid.)

Payne: That's right take that "fan" the hell out of here! (Laughs)

(Then from behind Maxx is Pearl Harbored by Ric Flair, George Wagner & Don Muraco.)

Monsoon: The Horsemen are trying to collect the bounty! Muraco said he would.

Ozzy: Eym sicko dis areddy!

(The Horsemen beat down Maxx in the ring then Muraco applies the Asiatic Spike to Payne.)

Stryker: Muraco got him with the Spike! This is serious. That hold is devastatingly jeopardous!

(Payne is blacking out. When from out the back with chairs come Yuji Nagata and Misawa to the rescue. The Horsemen leave Payne lying in a pool of his own blood barely conscious gasping for air. The two Japanese stars hold off the attackers as Payne comes to. He looks up and sees the Nagata and and Misawa standing over him with chairs in hand. As Misawa tries to help him up he pushes him away. And then points at them to stay back as he backs away into the corner.)

Monsoon: This bounty has started to get to him. He doesn't know who to trust anymore.

Stryker: That's exactly what Mr Rude was hoping for when he enacted this course of action. The UWF World champion is a hunted man always but usually its just for his title. Now he's being hunted for his head.

Monsoon: Thats all we have for this show. See you next time!

Ozzy: dis shetez karayzee!

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Tri-State Wrestling-
Jump to: