FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #1 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #1   TSW Burn #1 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 5:30 am

TSW Burn #1 TSWBURNBANNER

(Show opens with Donald trump in the ring,)

TSW Burn #1 Donald_Trump

Trump: Ladies & Gentlemen. Welcome to My show. Welcome to Tri-State Wrestling: Burn. For a long time the Donald has wanted to get into the wrestling business. But if you know me I don't do anything unless I do it right. I don't start at the bottom and work my way up. I start at the top and stay there. I hire the best people in the world of business to help me run it. And if they can't get it done I'll fire their ass and find someone who can. I have amassed the very best talent money could buy. The best staff and announcers and I'm running this show out of the greatest city in the World, The Big Apple! (crowd pops)

Trump: My vow is to be the biggest promotion in the UWF. And here to bring you that action is my announce team. Allow me to introduce Gorilla Monsoon and the former voice of HLW Mike Adamle!

(Generic music plays as Monsoon and Adamle come out both shake hands with Trump before going down and taking their seats at their announce desk.)

Trump: Now let me introduce the 3rd man in the booth. This is someone you might know from the world of music and reality TV. He's been seen in commercials and has become an icon in the entertainment world. He is instantly recognizeable and is known the world wide. Come on out!

TSW Burn #1 Ozzy_Osbourne

Trump: The Prince of Darkness, OZZY OSBOURNE!!!!!

(The crowd is shocked. And there are murmured "What the f*cks" going throughout the crowd. But finally the fans start chanting "OZZY OZZY!" Ozzy almost walks past Trump before realizing he has to shake his hand and then is shown to where his seat is. Donald raises his fists in the air and then walks to the back.)

Gorilla: Well folks here we are for the debut of TSW's BURN. I'm Gorilla Monsoon here with Mike Adamle and my god a legend if there ever was one, Ozzy Osbourne!

Adamle: Absolutely, I have goose bumps right now what a huge night. What do you think so far Ozzy?

Ozzy: Wha?

Adamle: What do you think about the crowd reaction to you?

Ozzy: Oh yeah. Well datz willy cool, man. Y'know izlik allays bin ona dose shuff.

Gorilla: Ohhkaaay. This will be fun. Lets take it to the ring for our opening bout.

Fink: This is the very first match of Tri-State Wrestling. (Crowd cheers)

TSW Burn #1 Candido01TSW Burn #1 Doctor_DTSW Burn #1 Sunny2

Chris Candido & David Schultz w/Sunny
Combined weight: 493 Lbs
Theme Music: Back in Black- AC/DC

http://www.supload.com/Back-In-Black-download-ysY47M.html

-----VS-------

TSW Burn #1 Sats-1

Los Maximos (Joel & Jose Maximo)
Combined Weight 380 Lbs
Brooklyn, NY
Theme music: Rap Superstar - Cypress Hill

http://www.supload.com/music/Rap-Superstar-download-QF0J4XS0ODI6.html

(Match begins with Schultz and Candido attacking Los Maximos before the bell. They throw Joel over the top and deliver a double suplex to Jose. The ref Shane Sewell gets Candido out the ring but Schultz still has the advantage and is pounding away on the smaller Jose. Schultz and Candido continue to make tags and keep Jose in their corner. Candido hits a neckbreaker and goes for a knee drop but misses. Jose does a forward roll and tags Joel. Joel does a springboard double clothesline on both men to the delight of the crowd. Joel nails both men with dropkicks. Then a Hurracanrana on Dr D that takes him to the floor. While he's out there, Jose does a twisting Plancha onto him as the crowd is on their feet.)

Gorilla: What an opener These guys are pulling out all the stops Mike.

Adamle: These Dos Maximos are on fire right now.

Ozzy: Wha da (bleep) ardey doon? They (Bleep) runyanal odor the damn plays. Myhed horps.

(Jose went for a moonsault but was distracted by Sunny once he finally jumped Candido got his knees up and tagged in Schultz. Schultz delivers a Brainbuster on Jose then is standing on his throat he looks out at the crowd and shoves the ref as he tells himto get off. Meanwhile Joel slips in and pushes Jose out the ring.When Davis turns around he grabs a lifeless body of the Maximo but is then small packaged. For the 1..2..3!)

Fink: Your winner, Los Maximos!

(Schultz and Candido can't believe it as the Maximos quickly leave the ring and make their way to the back. Schultz goes after ref Sewell but he quickly exits as well.)

Gorilla: Los Maximos use some trickery and gain the win. Folks we'll be back in a moment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(We return in the office of Trump. We hear a knock at the door.)

Trump: Yes?

(In comes Becky Bayless)

TSW Burn #1 Becky_Bayless

Trump: Yes Becky?

Becky: There's a Kelly Kelly here to see you.

Trump: Kelly? Whose she?

Becky: She does interviews sir.

Trump: Oh Petit girl. Blonde?

Becky: Yes sir.

Trump: Show her in.

(In comes Kelly Kelly)

Trump: Kelly! What can I do for you?

Kelly: Well Mr Trump, I was wondering, I would like to maybe join the women's division here in TSW. I've been training really hard and I think I'm ready to compete with the best.

Trump: Hmmm. I never really thought of you as a in-ring talent but if you're sure about this...

Kelly: I am!

Trump: OK fine you're in. I have another young lady who can fill your old position.

Kelly: Oh thank you sir!

Trump: No problem. But I have to ask. Will Regis be managing you?

Kelly: Regis? uhh no I don't think so.

Trump: Too bad. Well give him my best when you see him. Bye Bye now.

Kelly: Um...bye?

Trump: eh, I liked Kathy Lee better.

(Camera switches back to the ring)

TSW Burn #1 Chilly_Willy

Chilly Willy
250 Lbs
East Orange, New Jersey

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #1 Braden_Walker

Braden Walker
247 lbs
Fort Wright, KY
Theme music: American Bad Ass- Kid Rock

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=8rgvys

(Braden starts off strongly with a couple of arm drags, then a nice waistlock take down into a side headlock. Willy gets to a knee and then slams a couple of elbows to the ribs of Walker. He sends Braden to the ropes but Walker ducks the clothesline and hits a flying leg Lariat. Walker is quickly on Willy and sends him into the buckle and follows with a Lariat to corner. Braden plays to the fans and then delivers a Bulldog for the 1..2.. no, Willy is up.)

Gorilla: This Braden Walker looks good so far here. What do you think Ozzy?

Ozzy: Dis guyza hoose onfia. Heez lussa enrcy.

Adamle: He's definately taken the advantage on Silly Willy right now, I too am impressed.

Gorilla: I gotta call Mr Trump and renegotiate my deal.

(Back to the match and a rake of the eyes has gotten Willy in control he slams Walker and drops a leg across the face. He goes for the pin but only gets 2. The fans are clapping trying to get Walker back in the match. Willy goes for a suplex but its reversed and Braden hits a delayed vertical on him. The fans cheer and the Walker shoots Willy into the ropes and hits a Swinging Side Slam. for the 1..2..3!)

Fink: Here is your winner, Braden Walker!

Adamle: He calls that The Walkabout. And it leads to win. Stay with us.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage where we see Kristal Marshall.)

TSW Burn #1 Kristal7

Kristal: Hello fans. I'm here with Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and his team of Vladimir Kozlov & Fedor Ememlianenko.

Heenan: Thats right toots. You are looking at the most feared team ever conceived. The Moscow Mauler and the Last Emperor. These 2 men have everything they need inside the ring to decimate anything in their way. Now with the Brain by their side they will be focused on achieving thier goals and not on the humanoids.

Kristal: And just what are their goals?

Heenan: Simple, domination and the UWF World Tag Team Titles. I give to you, The Empire!

(As the trio walk away we see Bob Backlund & Mr Wrestling II standing together watching)

(Camera switches to the ring where we have Joel Gertner inside with a couple of recliners set up)

Gertner: Welcome Ladies & Gentleman to The Pad. I'm am your host.... Joel

"When I was out west,
     I met a girl with great round breasts.
     Long blonde hair and a fantastic ass.

I brought her to New York City,
     and chewed on her clitty.
     Then put her on the corner to make me some cash."
(Crowd cheers) Gertner.

Gertner: My first guest on the Pad is none other than Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed. Ladies...

(Out comes Saeed and Kong)

Gertner: Welcome to the Pad. Awesome Kong is a former World Champion. Now she's here in the UWF is that where her goals lie once again?

Saeed: Yes! Of course. Kong is the supreme woman in the world no one can beat her. She has proven it time and time again and here in the UWF it will be no different. The World's Women's title will be hers. There is no one who may even dare to face her.

"Excuse me!!!" (Camera switches to the ramp where we see...

TSW Burn #1 MICKIE

Mickie James.)

Mickie: I dare. I dare to face you Kong. I'm not afraid of you and I don't buy this supreme woman stuff either. Let's say next week you and me in that ring one on one. (Crowd cheers)

Saeed: You have signed your death warrant little girl. Kong will destroy you and make you an example for anyone else who would disrespect her.

(As the camera fades we see Kong staring wildly at Mickie James)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring)

TSW Burn #1 Ulf_HermanTSW Burn #1 ShadowWX

Ulf Herman & Shadow WX

------VS-------

TSW Burn #1 RoadWarriors

The Road Warriors (Animal & Hawk) W/ Precious Paul Ellering
Combined Weight 560 Lbs
Chicago, IL
Theme Song: Ironman- Black Sabbath
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=D3nzH4

(Ozzy is shown standing and pumping his fist to the music.)

Adamle: Black Stabbeth is playing that can only mean one thing.

Gorilla: Oh My the Road Warriors are about to make their entrance.

(Before the bell rings the LOD are all over their oppnents Hawk throws Herman out the ring and drops him throat first across the railing. Meanwhile Animal is laying in overhand forearms to Shadow and the scoops him up and delivers a Power Slam. Hawk is in the ring and they hit a Double Flying Shoulder Tackle.  Animal puts Shadow on his shoulders as Hawk goes to the top they hit the Doomsday Device and thats all she wrote.)

Fink: Your winners, Animal & Hawk, The Road Warriors!

Ozzy: Dat was (Bleep) gret! bespa o' da nite!

(Camera switches backstage where we see Kristal again standing with Ric Flair.)

Kristal: I'm here with the Nature Boy, Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Don Muraco and JJ Dillon. Gentlemen this is very impressive group.

Flair: Impressive? No. Your thighs are impressive sugar. What you are seeing here is excellance! You have in front of you 3 World Heavyweight Champions.

Kristal: Well you mean former World champions, don't you?

Flair: My dear once you become a World Heavyweight champion you are ALWAYS a World Champion. Now if you interupt me again I may not let you ride Space Mountain later tonight. (Flair holds up 4 fingers)

Flair: This is the symbol of Excellance. There are others who try to use the name but there is no 4 Horsemen without the Nature Boy! That goes for Arn! That goes for Lugar! And especially you Dibiasie. I'm the one who is stylin & profilin! Me! I'm the jet flyin, limosine riding, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! We are here in TSW because Mr Trump knows how to compensate true icons of this sport like me, the Macho Man, the Magnificient One and the brains JJ. You see instead of finding guys to follow me I have found equals and this will be the first day in the evolution of the legacy of the 4 Horsemen. Whooooooo!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns a promo for the Great Muta's debut next week)

Gorilla: Talk about major happenings. The Great Muta will be here next week Mike.

Adamle: The Pearl of the Orient as he's called.

Ozzy: Waza cate moola?

Gorilla: Lets take it to the ring

TSW Burn #1 GuidoTSW Burn #1 Disco

THE F.B.I. (Lil Guido & Disco Inferno)
Combined Weight 413 Lbs
Theme Music: Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)

-------VS---------

TSW Burn #1 Magnificient_MuracoTSW Burn #1 Savage

Magnificient Muraco & Randy Savage w/ JJ Dillon & Ric Flair

(This is not much of a match. Savage & Muraco brutalize their opponents from the opening bell. Finally Muraco hits a Piledriver and Savage hits the big Elbow on Guido for the 1.. 2.. 3!)

Fink: Your winners Randy "Macho Man" Savage & The Magnificient Muraco!

Gorilla: This is some sight. 3 former World Heavyweight Champions united. The 4 Horsemen have never been this strong.

Adamle: But who is the 4th? Is it JJ Walker?

Ozzy: Actually JJ Walker played JJ on Good Times I think you meant JJ Dillon, who in fact is the manager of the group.

(Gorilla & Adamle stare at each other and then back at Ozzy in disbelief.)

Gorilla: Were you a fan of Good Times Ozzy?

Ozzy: Dat (Bleep) sowaz illarius. I (bleep) lovet

(Flair and JJ enter the ring.)

Flair: There you have it. Here in the city that never sleeps, the greatest assemblage of champions ever has formed but we still have 1 spot to fill. It's time to complete the Horsemen. I introduce to you the 4th and final member..

(Just then we hear ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man" play and out from behind the curtain steps..)

TSW Burn #1 25543

Gorilla: It's Austin Idol! He's a former World Champion too!

Ozzy: Idal? Wesh Pola obool?

(Idol makes his way to the ring and has a mic ready.)

Idol: Mr Flair. I am honored to be a part of this great group. Now with me the UWF will fall beneath the 4 Horsemen's feet.

Flair: Heh, Idol. I guess its time to make it official.

(All 5 men turn to the camera raising the 4 fingers. Then Savage turns and blasts Idol from behind. Muraco and Flair join in stomping away at Idol. Muraco gets a chair and wallops Austin. Idol is bleeding in the ring and being held up by Savage. Flair has the mic.)

Flair: We are World Heavyweight Champions! You are not in our class! You're nothing!

(Then from out the back comes Bob Backlund & Mr Wrestling II with Chairs. They chase the Horsemen from the ring. II stands guard as Backlund checks on Idol. As II is looking out at the lurking Horsemen Backlund stands up behind him. He taps II on the shoulder.

TSW Burn #1 BobBacklund002

And II turns and nails Backlund With the chair! Now the rest of the Horsemen return to beat down idol and Backlund some  more.)

Ozzy: Watda (bleep) (bleep) (bleep) crazee (bleep)!

Adamle: You can say that again Ozzy!

Gorilla: Please don't. What in the world has gotten into Mr Wrestling II? I can't believe he would join the 4 Horsemen.

(Flair once again grabs the mic.)

Flair: New York City! The world! I give you the Final member of the 4 Horsemen!

(Wrestling II takes off his mask to reveal his face.)

TSW Burn #1 Georgewagner

Gorilla: Holy Sh*t! It's Gorgeous George Wagner!!! He's in TSW?

Adamle: And he's a member of the 4 Horsemen!

Ozzy: Grau mignasdek lyrooper!

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #1
Page 1 of 1