FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #3 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #3   TSW Burn #3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:18 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO ABISMO NEGRO

TSW Burn #3 TSWBURNBANNER

Dark Matches:

1. Super Calo def Disco Inferno with a Reverse Sunset Flip

2. Headbangers def Frank Williams & Orlando Jordan- Mosh pins Williams after hitting the Mosh Pit.

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of members of the TSW roster mixed in between.

Playing to the sounds of "The Power" by Snap.)

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=P50Ld9

(Highlights are shown from last week including the draw between Sabu & RVD and the tag match between the Horsemen and the team of Backlund & Austin Idol.)

Monsoon: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting edition of TSW: BURN! I'm your host Gorilla Monsoon alongside Matt Stryker and the imcomparable Ozzy Ozbourne bringing you all the action that is Tri-State Wrestling coming to you from the Hammerstein Ballroom in downtown NYC. Matt we saw at Wrestlemania, Gorgeous George Wagner come up short in his quest to be the UWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Stryker: That we did but we should give congratulations to Maxx Payne who is in fact the first ever UWF World Champion. Also we would be remiss if we did not also give kudos to the UWF World Women's Champion. Our own Awesome Kong. Ozzy that was a tremendous and controversial match.

Ozzy: Wafflemena vaz f**kin gwet.

Monsoon: That it was but we have a big announcement for our upcoming 'Spring Quake' card as the main event will be a rematch from Wrestlemania as Gorgeous George Wagner will challenge UWF King Maxx Payne for the World title.

(Then we hear 2001: A Space Odyssey play and out to the ring come The Four Horsemen.)

GGW: Maxx Payne! You cretin, you were able to pull off the biggest fluke in the history of this business at Wrestlemania. I should be the World Champion. Only someone as stunning and desirable as myself deserves to wear that belt. But at Spring Quake I will do what I should have done at Wrestlemania. I am going to put you over my knee pull down your trunks and spank those sweet cheeks before taking what is rightfully mine.

Flair: As for you Backlund! You made the biggest mistake of your life! When you messed with the Horsemen. At Spring Quake its you and me! Now you gotta walk that aisle, and see what you got. And brother... it aint enough! Not when your facing the 2 time! WHOOO! World Champion, the Nature Boy! I'll see you in Jersey.

(Then from out the back comes Yuji Nagata onto the runway with a microphone.)

TSW Burn #3 Nagata6

Nagata: You men like to talk a lot. Where I come from we like to compete in that ring not make speeches.

Muraco: Nagata! This is the second time you stuck your nose in Horsemen business. This aint baseball you dont get 3 strikes. You're going to have to pay a price.

Savage: Let me have him. I'll break his neck! Yeah!

GGW: No. I want him. He reminds of a young man I met in singapore once. So submissive...but I digress. I need a tune-up before taking out Maxx Payne and he will do nicely.

(Nagata nods and walks off.)

Monsoon: Holy cow. What a main event we have, as Wagner will face Yuji Nagata later tonight.

Ozzy: Datgai izza "Bleepin Bleep"!

Monsoon: Fans we will return.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

TSW Burn #3 POFFOTSW Burn #3 KazHayashi

"Leaping" Lanny Poffo & Kaz Hayashi

---------VS----------

TSW Burn #3 RoadWarriors

The Road Warriors (Animal & Hawk) W/ Precious Paul Ellering
Combined Weight 560 Lbs
Chicago, IL
Theme Song: Ironman- Black Sabbath

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=D3nzH4

(Poffo & Kaz try to double dropkick Animal right at the bell but both men just bounce off of him barely budging him. Animal grabs Lanny by the hair and hoists him up for a Press Slam. Then animal drops a big elbow across the chest of Poffo. He whips him into the corner and hits running lariat into the corner then tags in Hawk. Hawk lands a hard right haymaker to the side of Poffo's head. He tosses him to the ropes and hits a big boot. Paul Ellering yells something to Hawk. He then picks up Poffo and tosses him into his own corner. Kaz reluctantly tags in. He fares no better than his partner as the Warriors maul him as well They hit a Double Flying Shoulder Block on Kaz. Then Animal hits the Warrior Powerslam. He lifts him up at 2 as referee Shane Sewell reprimands him. He tags Hawk and puts Kaz on his shoulders. They hit the Doomsday Device for the obvious win.

Fink: Here are your winners, the Road Warriors!

Monsoon: These guys are force of nature, Matt.

Strker: Animal & Hawk have a storied career. They continue to be one of the most dominant forces in the history of Wrestling. Mr Trump said he only wanted the best here. The best is what he obtained.

Ozzy: Blek Chabetts f*ckin roos!

Monsoon: Lets send it to the back with Kristal.

(Camera switches backstage)

TSW Burn #3 Krisdivaday

Kristal: Thank you Gorilla. On April 29th in Piscataway, NJ. TSW will present 'Spring Quake'. The Main Event for that show will be UWF World Heavyweight champion, Maxx Payne, defending that title against Gorgeous George Wagner. Also we will see Battle Queens Champion, Sarah Stock defend her title against Mickie Knuckles. Ric Flair facing Bob Backlund. And my guest will have a rematch from our last show against Sabu. Rob Van Dam, welcome and what are your thoughts on once again facing Sabu?

RVD: Well Kristal its really no different than facing anybody really. I know Sabu has a reputation for being "extreme" but c'mon. What can be more extreme than facing the Whole FN Show, Rob Van Dam.

Kristal: Well the last time you faced him it went to a draw.

RVD: Yeah it did, that was my fault. I was playing with him. I had him beat very early on but I wanted the workout. Plus give the fans a chance to see their favorite wrestler. I forgot to check the clock. I hit him with the 5 Star Frog Splash and just as I was about to put him away the bell rang. Believe me that wont happen again. Sabu, I dont know if you can even understand english but you are going to be humbled by none other than, Rob.. Van.. Dam.

(RVD walks off and the camera turns slightly to see Sabu who has been standing nearby listening the whole time.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the office of Donald Trump who is sitting at his desk with his personal assistant Becky Bayless sitting across.)

Trump: So thats the story Becky I need a General Manager to handle the talent so they dont come bothering me all the time.

Becky: Any ideas on who it will be?

Trump: No what I want you to do is send out feelers to anyone who may be interested and then compile me a list of top candidates. It doesnt necessarily have to be people with experience in the wrestling business ok?

Becky: Yes sir. I'll get right on it.

Trump: Excellent.

(Camera returns to the ring)

TSW Burn #3 Candidosunny

Chris Candido w/Sunny
225 Lbs
Spring Lake, NJ
Theme music: Back in Black- AC/DC

http://www.supload.com/Back-In-Black-download-ysY47M.html

-----VS-------

TSW Burn #3 JoseMaximo

Jose Maximo
184 Lbs
Brooklyn, NY
Theme music: Rap Superstar - Cypress Hill

http://www.supload.com/music/Rap-Superstar-download-QF0J4XS0ODI6.html

Monsoon: Well the boss is looking for a GM. Here is one of the reasons as last show Chris Candido harassed him into getting a match tonight with one of the Maximos.

Stryker: The quicksilver-like Jose Maximo will have to utilize that speed advantage here in this match. We know that he is a prolific tag team competitor but how will he fair in a singles match?

Ozzy: Shonee iz hawt!

(Match starts off with Jose using a quick hitting offense keeping Candido off balance. Candido is getting frustrated as Maximo is always a second ahead of him. Jose hits a Running Bulldog and goes up top. Candido is up though and climbs after him but Jose knocks him back down. He leaps and does a top rope Sunset Flip. Referee Charles Robinson counts. 1.. 2..

No! Candio is out and quickly turns into a Half Boston Crab. Sunny Is applauding the move. Jose is in some pain and is fighting to get to the ropes. Just as he gets close Candido pulls him back to the center of the ring. The pain is just about too much. But Jose grabs ahold of Chris' ankle and reverses the move. Candido quickly grabs the ropes before Maximo can lock it in. Chris hits a clothesline on Jose and goes for a bodyslam but Jose hooks his leg as he goes down and cradles Chris for the 1..2..

no! Candido kicks out! Jose is on the top rope again but Candido grabs ahold of referee Robinson. As he does this Sunny grabs the leg of Jose and he slips and crotches himself on he top rope. Chris quickly goes up top and hits a Diving Headbutt. He then picks up Maximo and puts him on the top rope facing the crowd. He scales up the other side and delivers the Blonde Bombshell (Superbomb). He makes the cover for the 1.. 2.. 3!)

Fink: Here is your winner, Chris Candido!

Monsoon: Huge win for Candido. Still to come folks we have our huge Main Event. George Wagner vs Yuji Nagata and coming up next The TSW debut of the Iron Shiek against Sim Snuka.

(Camera shows Shiek in the locker room swinging his Persian Clubs he then drops them and looks into the camera.)

TSW Burn #3 Ironsheik

Iron Shiek: Baby Snuka, you are mine!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring where we have Joel Gertner inside with a few of reciners set up)

Gertner: Welcome Ladies & Gentleman to The Pad. I'm am your host.... Joel  

"Have you seen that girl who hangs with Mr Trump?
Her name is Becky and she got a bodacious rump.
She said a date with her it would most certainly cost.

I took her to Mickey Dees
Had her get on her knees
Then sent her back to the boss (Crowd cheers)

GERTNER!

Gertner: Ladies and Gentlemen. I am very excited tonight as my guest are the greatest collection of champions ever formed. I present to you, the Four Horsemen!

(Crowd boos as the Horsemen come down along with JJ Dillon.)

Gertner: Gentlemen its an honor.

Dillon: Of course it is. Look around you. 4 former World Heavyweight Champions stand around you. There is nothing in the world that can stop such an alliance from doing anything and everything that they want.

Gertner: Agreed. but yet there have been a couple of men here in TSW that are challenging that fact. Men such as Bob Backlund, Austin Idol and Yuji Nagata.

Dillon: Well let me say that at Spring Quake we will take care of these problems. Mr Flair will take out Bob Backlund once and for all. As for Nagata and Idol they will compete in a three way dance at Spring Quake the third man in that match will be none other than the two time World Champion, Macho Man, Randy Savage.

Savage: Thats right. Yuji, Idol. I get to put you both out at once. 2 birds with one stone! YEAH! That is Nagata if you even make it there after tonight. You boys made a fatal mistake. You should've done what everyone else does when they see us... GET OUT OF THE WAY! But no you want it the hard way. Thats okay we like it that way too. Ohh yeaaahhhh.

(The rest of the Horsemen smile and clap as the camera fades and goes to the back where Krystal is standing with Sim Snuka.)

Kristal: I'm here with Sim Snuka, son of the legendary "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka and you are about to make your Burn debut against the Iron shiek. Your career has been spent up till now as pretty much in tag team wrestling exclusively. Do you think your ready for such a task so quickly?

Sim: Wow.Well of course. If you dont believe in yourself then you shouldn't be in this business, Kristal. I know the Iron Shiek is a heralded opponent but I believe in my talents as well as the teachings I got from my dad. So I have all the confidence I need.

Kristal: Well good luck to you in there. Back to you Gorilla.

TSW Burn #3 Iron-Sheik

Iron Shiek
261 Lbs
Tehran, Iran

--------VS---------

TSW Burn #3 Sim-Snuka

Sim Snuka
237 Lbs
Fiji Islands

Monsoon: Here is a big match up for two debuting stars of TSW.

Stryker: The obvious advantage goes to the man with a World Class amateur background as well as a very sucessful veteran of the squared circle. That man being the Iron Shiek.

Ozzy: Doant kunout Sam Snooga!

(Iron Shiek starts in control using his superior mat wrestling skills to stretch Sim. Shiek hits a release German Suplex. Now Shiek lays in the boots to the downed Snuka.  Shiek now goes for a verticle suplex but Sim floats over and hits a neckbreaker to the delight of the crowd. Both men are downed but is Sim who is up first. He hits the ropes and hits a shoulder block. Then he hits the ropes again and goes for a clothesline. Shiek has the same idea and they clothesline each other. Both men are again down on the mat as referee Sewell starts a count.

At the count of 6 Sim drapes his arm over Shiek but only gets a 2 count. Sim Lands a series of left jabs and then a discus right, knocking Shiek back down. He looks at the turnbuckle then at the fans as they all start to cheer even louder. He climbs up and goes for the Superfly Twister. But Shiek gets his knees up as he drives them into the lower lumbar region of Sim Snuka. Sim is hurt bad as Shiek is laying in some loaded boots to the back of Sim. He then applies the Camel Clutch. It doesn't take long for Sim to tap.)

Fink: Here is your winner, The Iron Shiek!

(The match is over but Shiek refuses to release the hold. Finally referee Shane Sewell threatens to disqualify Shiek and he finally releases the hold. Sim is in bad shape and has to be helped to the back.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns with Kristal)

Kristal: We have gone over some of the matches for 'Spring Quake' Here is a rundown of the rest. The team of Chris Candido and "Dr D" David Schultz will face Los Maximos in a rematch from our debut show. There will be a 3 Way Dance with Yuji Nagata facing Austin Idol facing Randy Savage. The team of Santino Marella and Bruno Sammartino will be facing a team that has of yet not been named. And in a very interesting match my guest, Braden Walker, will be in a Trump match. A Trump match is when a contracted wrestler must face a free agent and if the free agent wins he gets the contract of the his opponent and the loser is fired. This is tough situation Braden.

Walker: It certainly is Krystal but I'm okay with that. I have no problem showing Mr Trump and all the fans of TSW that The Walker belongs here. My hordes of fans have come to know how I put my heart in all my matches. The Walker is here to stay.

(camera switches back to ringside.)

Monsoon: Here is the match we have been waiting for. Gorgeous George will face Yuji Nagata.

Stryker:The controversial 3 Time former World Champion. Facing the accomplished Nagata of Japan. This will be a extremely tasking test for the number 1 contender before he gets his shot at Maxx Payne and the UWF World Championship.

Ozzy: Some would say that this is not a smart move by Mr Wagner. To face a man of the caliber of a Yuji Nagata so close to his rematch with Payne. This is why he is considered by many to be the top man in the sport today.

Monsoon: Uhhh, well said Ozzy.

TSW Burn #3 Nagata5

Yuji Nagata
Weight 238 Lbs
Togane, Chiba, Japan
Theme music: Mission Blow

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #3 GGW1TSW Burn #3 JJ_Dillon

Gorgeous George Wagner w/ JJ Dillon
Weight 222 Lbs
New York City, NY
Theme music: Pomp & Circumstance

(The match is very slow moving at the start both men trying to size up the other. A few takedowns and counters for both men and neither man can seem to gain any prolonged advantage through the first 8 minutes. Then Yuji lands a Tornado Elbow followed by Shining Wizard. He goes for the cover but only gets 2. Yuji applies a Dragon Sleeper and tries to wear out GGW.

Wagner is able to get his foot on the bottom rope and Nagata breaks the hold he lands a few hard elbows but Wagner lands a barely legal knee.he follows with a hard uppercut. GGW bounds off the ropes and lands a knee drop to the forehead of Nagata. Now he straddles the chest of Yuji and starts raining down a ground and pound attack on him. Nagata is able to trap Wagner's fist and goes for Triangle Choke but since chokes are illegal it is broken up by the referee. Yuji is starting to gain advantage and the fans have come alive behind him. Yuji goes for the Thunder Death Driver and hits it. He makes the cover with the fans on their feet. 1.. 2..

NO! JJ Dillon grabbed GGW's boot and put it on the bottom rope. Yuji is incensed and is yelling at Ref Robinson. Robinson turns to Dillon on the outside and Wagner goes low on Yuji. He then picks him up and hits the Martinete II (Double underhook piledriver). He covers him as the ref counts 3.)

Fink: Here is your winner, Gorgeous George Wagner!

Monsoon: Wagner steals one from Nagata!

Stryker: Time and time again, George Wagner gets his hand raised by any means necessary. Ozzy, your take?

Ozzy: Huh? Izzet fissed?

Monsoon: Unbelievable. see you next week for Spring Quake.

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Tri-State Wrestling-
Jump to: