FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW Freestyle 08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW Freestyle 08 Empty
PostSubject: HLW Freestyle 08   HLW Freestyle 08 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:02 am

HLW Freestyle 08 134316231752407963

This show is broadcast on Hulu.com and HLW.com with limited commercial breaks.

Show opens with the theme song "We Made It" by Busta Rhymes & Linkin Park
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxzRYMrcVc

HLW Freestyle 08 AbrahamWashington

AW: Hello everyone. Welcome to HLW FREESTYLE! I'm your host the Talk Icon, Abraham Washington. Joined by America's true Idol, Paula Abdul. Paula tonight we are setting up for our trip to Puerto Rico.

HLW Freestyle 08 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpBjRLIwq8JQPObR7cd0JKC6E7U4Rc0McAEQr-F-yQIxZq3zo1

Paula: I LOVE Puerto Rico. I go every year and now HLW is going too. We have an amazing card, so far.

AW: Well there is more being added. We'll get to that in a second. In our Main Event Tonight, Chris Candido defends the Cruiserweight Championship against The Human Tornado.

Paula: Another first for us. The Cruiserweight title defense. And earlier I had the oppurtunity to have quick discussion with Ron "The Truth" Killings. It was...different to say the least.

AW: Thats coming up later. Now lets take it to the ring.

HLW Freestyle 08 ChrisHarris2

Brayden Walker
Fort Wright, KY
248 Lbs

-----vs-------

HLW Freestyle 08 WesBrisco_crop_340x234

Wes Brisco
Tampa, FL
225 Lbs

(Brayden is angry after what happened on HLW TV. Wes Brisco is the unfortunate guy to be in the ring with him. Walker hits a Bulldog. Then  a atomic Drop followed by a Lariat. He pulls Wes up and hits the Walkabout! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Brayden Walker

AW: Brayden Walker is victorious and when HLW heads to Puerto Rico he will be there.

Paula: That's correct we were told before the show that after the incident on HLW TV he will face Randy Macho Man Savage.

AW: What a match added to an already outstanding card!

Paula: I hope he beats him up. Those Network guys are the worst.

AW: We are going to have something we dont do all that often here in HLW. A Triple Threat Match with 3 of the best Cruiserweights here in HLW.!

HLW Freestyle 08 7d6a957c5c64f39b0e2db01a85519c8e

Adrian Neville
England
194 Lbs

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 08 526px-tyson-kidd-jan-2012.0_standard_352.0

Tyson Kidd
Canada
Weight: 195 Lbs

--------vs--------

HLW Freestyle 08 PrinceDevitt5

Prince Devitt
Ireland
Weight: 180 Lbs

(These 3 men put a show of amazing aerial ability as well as some hard hitting striking. Nevile hits a somersault plancha on both Kidd & Devitt on the floor. Later Kidd nails Adrian with a Facebuster. Devitt executes a Top Rope hurracanrana on Tyson. He covers but Neville breaks it up. Devitt then hits Neville with Dreamcast (Jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick). He stands and Kidd is ready with Code Blue (Springboard somersault neckbreaker)  Kidd jumps up playing to the crowd. He goes for the Sharpshooter but Neville is up and hooks him and delivers a Tiger Suplex. 1.. 2.. NO! Kidd kicks out!

Neville is about to follow up but he sees Devitt Coming. He tries a spin kick but Devitt blocks it and hits Bloody Sunday (Lifting single underhook DDT) But Kidd is up top he comes off with a Diving somersault neckbreaker! At the same time he lands on Neville. The ref counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Tyson Kidd

Paula: That was incredible! Those 3 guys did some amazing moves!

AW: They did. I could barely call the action but Tyson Kidd gets his hand raised.

Commercial for Hulu Plus

AW: Its time to go to Paula's sit down segment. This week her guest. The Truth, Ron Killings.

Paula: Welcome Ron. Can I call you Ron?

Kilings: Well TRUTH is... That's my name..

Paula: You were the front man for The Negro League.

Killings: Deys call it the New League now...

Paula: Well we're not on the Network we can say Negro League here.

(killings turns his head to the side and starts talking.)

Killings: Aint that cute. The little White girl can say Negro on Television.

Paula: Who are you talking to?

Killings: Huh? Nobody....Nobody here but us Chickens. Look you want to ask me bout what Teddy did to me and Kofi? I'll tell you the TRUTH! They did us a favor...yes he did. Teddy don't care about us. He only care about the green, sister.

Paula: Wait he has a green sister?

Killings: You mean like the She-Hulk?? I been seen her on the cartoons. She don't look like Teddy...

Paula: I think we got off track here. You said Teddy did you and Kofi a favor. He was using you?

Killings: he sure was. Talking all this ...reparations and mess. The reparations he did was to his Cadillac! But....(Ron turns his head and mumbles something incoherent. Almost like he's arguing with himself.)

Killings: As I was saying. I got me an idea. I was watching History channel. Its time for our reparations.

Paula: Right. Well Ron thats all our time for today. But thank you for sitting with us.

Killings: Youse welcome Dr Phil.

COMMERCIAL FOR HLW TV ON BET

AW: Say whaaaaaatt??? Dat boy done lost his mind. He need to go to church or somethin.

Paula: Told you it was different...

HLW Freestyle 08 Chris_candido

Chris Candido
HLW Cruiserweight Champion
Spring Lake, NJ
Theme Music: Down With The Sickness- Disturbed

----------vs----------

HLW Freestyle 08 04

Human Tornado
Hollywood, AL
196 Lbs
Theme Music: Everybody Dance Now- C&C Music Factory

(Tornado comes out dancing and High fiving fans. Candido waits patiently in the corner for the theatrics to end. Match starts and HT is more than holding his own. Landing punches & kicks while dodging the champs attempts at retaliation. HT goes for high Cross Body but Chris catches him and does a Fall Away Slam. Candido goes on offense he gets Tornado up in a vertical Suplex he holds forever A la  Paul Orndorff. He finally drops him then flexes for the crowd. Candido slams Ht's head into the buckle but Tornado does the Electric Boogie and catches Chris with a Round house right! Then he slams his face in the buckle a handful of times. Candido falls and is seated in the corner.

HT looks to crowd and smiles. Then does the House Party Kicks. He pulls Candido to his feet for the African Destroyer but Candido lifts up and drops Tornado face first to the buckle. He then sits him on the trop rope. He goes out to the apron. Climbs up and hits the Blonde Bombshell. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winner & STILL Champions: Chris Candido

(Chris gets a microphone.)

Candido: Paul...I'm talking to you... You think you can just walk out on the Uprising like nothing? Well last I checked neither of us have a match on the World Tour show April 7th. So I tell you what. You bring your gear. I'll bring mine and we will give the peole in Roberto Clemente Stadium something to talk about. They will all be saying..."Dios Mio! He killed Polito!"

AW: Wow this card keeps getting better Paula.

Paula: How can one show hold all of this?.

AW: Remember fans the show will be broadcast via tape delay right here on HLW.com. That's our show. See you next time for more Freestyle!

Paula: BYE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW Freestyle 08
Page 1 of 1